Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston / CattyN - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone post tweets made of Dobson when he went to that fake comic con? i have his tweets complaining that women were disturbed by him but i want to see the tweets made by the women themselves.

im slowly becoming a Dobson historian and from what i can gather is that he has some intense childhood scars from bullying and shyness. Basically, he's still a child trapped in a mans body. Kinda like a fucked up Alan Moore Captain Marvel. There's a comic he made were he denied a friend requesst froma bully years later. For all we know, the bully might of wanted to make amends.

In fact, Dobson reminds me a lot of this character from Aggretsuko, Anai. Extremely hard to approach and uncooperative. View attachment 1399561
We never actually saw any tweets by other people commenting on Dobson being at the con. So either he imagined it, or he read about one girl saying she was uncomfortable with him and blew it out of proportions.

If you do need anything specific though, let me know. I’m theguy who runs the THOAD tumblr blog, so I’ve got a lot of his stuff backed up.

Taverley

It's like looking into the mirror.
kiwifarms.net
Is there a place where you can read through his dA journals? Those flamewar comments and ridiculous journals coming from this "professional" profile were what originally got me hooked on Dobson.

Raiken

Making Nanomachines great again
kiwifarms.net
Clearly, the Golden Age of Dobson, we're currently in a short intermission between two reruns of the Soy-Saga.
I hope he'll come back with some fanfare, but it seems he becomes meeker and meeker with time.
it's sad really, we got two perfect scapegoats that could have acted as lures for him to return(BLM and the TLOU2 spergout) and yet he won't bite.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's just GOT to be using an alt. Knowing Dobson as we do, there's no way he isn't throwing his hot takes around somewhere.
One possibility to find him would be to look for his most prolific asspatters and see where they post... but is it really worth it?

At worst, the Dobson thread will wind down slowly after hitting the 3k mark until he pops back up somewhere.

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
We never actually saw any tweets by other people commenting on Dobson being at the con. So either he imagined it, or he read about one girl saying she was uncomfortable with him and blew it out of proportions.

If you do need anything specific though, let me know. I’m theguy who runs the THOAD tumblr blog, so I’ve got a lot of his stuff backed up.
I don’t think Dobson saw any tweets or posts, if I’m remembering the story correctly he said that he overheard women telling their friends that he was a creep after he loitered around their booths dispelling his “industry advice” to them.

There could be a woman or two who might’ve vague-tweeted about the incident, but not everyone’s a lolcow who live-posts about everything they to for the internet to see.

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net
There’s a lot more genderbent Blue Bear than I expected there to be.
View attachment 1398732

lol, dude has more patreons and probably makes more than dobbo

Drawing furries and sonic tiddies is lucrative, I guess but its still funny.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

lol, dude has more patreons and probably makes more than dobbo

Drawing furries and sonic tiddies is lucrative, I guess but its still funny.
Apparently furries pay like crazy if they find an artist willing to draw their stuff, according to some artist friends

GaddafyTheLooneyDuck

How to know if cheese is Swiss? Neutral taste
kiwifarms.net
My lazy arse doesn't feel like backtracking pages to check if it was already posted, but in case it wasn't or you haven't seen that, enjoy this gem that I found.

dobsonmeme.png

Syaoran Li

I'm running this Monkey Farm now!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it's sad really, we got two perfect scapegoats that could have acted as lures for him to return(BLM and the TLOU2 spergout) and yet he won't bite.

Honestly, I think it's because Dobson is slowly learning to not feed the trolls via trial and error.

He's already been cowed into submission so many times by his fellow SJW's that he now has to actually check his privilege and ask what the current pre-approved "good think" opinions are at any given moment.