Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston / CattyN - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Belvedere

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I think it's because Dobson is slowly learning to not feed the trolls via trial and error.

He's already been cowed into submission so many times by his fellow SJW's that he now has to actually check his privilege and ask what the current pre-approved "good think" opinions are at any given moment.

>Dobson learning.
>Dobson not feeding the trolls.
>Dobson grasping trial and error.

Nah fam, I believe this abrupt hiatus of his was not a choice made of his own volition. He has shown through his opinions, actions and lack of improvement that he is unable to learn from his mistakes, to have self awareness of his own inadequacies or show any sort of impulse control.

If anything, I believe he was admonished into submission by someone in the real and outside of the SJW ideological bubble in which he was immersed.

IMHO he got reality checked by someone close to him. He is too weak willed to do otherwise.

Last edited:

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually, he's been gone for over a month by now (before even the riots). Maybe he is dead or close to it?
I'm hoping for COVID-19 myself. It'd be a shame to have this epidemic come and go and not kill even a single lolcow even though most of them are in very high-risk categories and nearly all of them are the sort of people the world is better off without. I've been tracking cow deaths and practically all of them are either known or suspected suicide, including "suicide by other means" like deliberately eating yourself to an early grave by weighing over 700 pounds.

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becoming a transbian is a natural stage in the life of a lolcow, i think there is a possibility, considering his fetish, and the fact that he no doubt cannot separate his fetish from actual human relationships.
Well, I don't think he'll troon out and become a transbian. I agree with those who think he either takes meds which killed his sex drive as a side effect, or he simply has a low sex drive anyway. Hell, he has to shift UP into low just to function from day to day, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My theory is the lockdown and the patron leak had him on edge so his therapist suggested he take a break from posting on the internet for a month or so.

Also about trooning out I think Dobson is too self aware about his appearance and also his reputation regarding CattyN to do it.

Lolcows who troon out seem to be delusional about their appearance and no matter how unfeminine they look insist they’re a beautiful woman (Or how they look like their favourite anime/cartoon character).

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm hoping for COVID-19 myself. It'd be a shame to have this epidemic come and go and not kill even a single lolcow even though most of them are in very high-risk categories and nearly all of them are the sort of people the world is better off without. I've been tracking cow deaths and practically all of them are either known or suspected suicide, including "suicide by other means" like deliberately eating yourself to an early grave by weighing over 700 pounds.
"Police forces were sent to check his home address, after his parents, who pay for his bills, reported they couldn't get in contact with him for a month. He was found dead in his living room surrounded by plastic ponies, piles of unsold copies of his comics and explicit fanart of various female characters from several cartoon shows engaging in acts some officers reported as 'sickening'. An official statement by the police on the cause of death is yet to be published, but first rumors suggest he died of a self-inflicted bike-pump wound."

I hope Dobson never quits; I always enjoy reading how pathetic he is; it makes my life better in contrast.
I sincerely hope you do not really get your fix of validation by looking at failures such as Dobson.

orderofcringe

Bad at english
kiwifarms.net
lmaoandy.jpg

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not that I want him to get it, but it would be rather ironic given how he went on that whole “that troll hasn’t bugged me. He must have died from covid! Ha ha, he deserved to die!” rant before.