Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston / CattyN - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

RileyV

kiwifarms.net
Given Dobson's past spiel about Apu being voiced by a white guy in the past, it's almost a shame that during the time he's left, announcements of VA's stepping away from voicing non-white characters (Big Mouth, Cleveland from Family Guy, and supposedly, the producers of The Simpsons just announced they were going to recast all non-white characters voiced by white VA's) has begun making the rounds.

I would have loved to see him getting dogpiled about trying to defend this newest trend of bullshit.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
Why is he hiding? Nobody in that picture is armed with a spray bottle.
fix'd
dobsonscared.jpg

gangweedfan

Now yuo see...
kiwifarms.net
I think that Dobson considers Lesbians to be on kind of a pedestal, cause they are undefiled by some filthy man. Might sound weird, but I wouldn't be surprised if Dobson genuinely got "jealous" if he drew a guy that has sex with a woman.

There's also a theory about fujoshi and their obsession with Yaoi-stuff, that might apply here as well. As far as I understand that, women sometimes are uncomfortable in their typical gender roles when it comes to sex. Yaoi-media allows them to explore both the passive side as well as the active side of flirting and dating, while still retaining a mental distance between themselves and the character. It's escapism, not just from their day-to-day lives, but from themselves, too. With Dobson, it's not so much about the sex (it seems that sex itself isn't that important to him, tbh), I think he glorifies lesbian relationships as super-harmonious and cute, with a lot of blushing and awkward stuttering and feeling nice and supporting each other... A very "innocent" kind of love, strangely devoid of sex, but still containing passion and intimacy. It's super romantic to him without the "impurity" of a heterosexual relationship. Given that he's clearly got issues with men (most likely cause he's a whimp that was always made fun of), little surprise if he expanded that on love and sex as well.

Edit, Addition: I think, to him, men are only interested in women to get their rocks of. Men are interested in sex due to lust, whereas women are into sex due to passion. This would mean that lesbian sex is pure of base carnal desires and more a pure expression of love. And I think he doesn't equate male sexuality with lust in general, only heterosexual desires (ie: men lusting after women), this might imply that male homosexuality is free of lust, too, making it more pure... but then again, Dobson seems to be somewhat uncomfortable with the gays, so there's that.

why do lolcows think this way? is it impossible for them to imagine an "innocent and pure" heterosexual relationship? this guy is so dumb

MechaWashington

kiwifarms.net
We never actually saw any tweets by other people commenting on Dobson being at the con. So either he imagined it, or he read about one girl saying she was uncomfortable with him and blew it out of proportions.

If you do need anything specific though, let me know. I’m theguy who runs the THOAD tumblr blog, so I’ve got a lot of his stuff backed up.

Love your blog! the only downside is that its on tumbler. The most interesting this you guys posted up so far is the comic where hes a self insert. The one where this "artist" refuses to get a job and paybills. He draws on company time and does a pikachu surprise face when he doesn't have money due to his stubbornness.

I really want to know more about his time working at the airport. He sleeps on the job, fucks up on the job and pisses off his coworkers.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Love your blog! the only downside is that its on tumbler. The most interesting this you guys posted up so far is the comic where hes a self insert. The one where this "artist" refuses to get a job and paybills. He draws on company time and does a pikachu surprise face when he doesn't have money due to his stubbornness.

I really want to know more about his time working at the airport. He sleeps on the job, fucks up on the job and pisses off his coworkers.
Yeah, I’m not super thrilled about using tumblr for it, but it was the most convenient thing at the time.

There’s a few other journals where he complained about it a lot, though nothing too overly detailed. Here, this is an archive of his older DA journals, enjoy!

You’ll want to start around July 2006.

Last edited:

Raiken

Making Nanomachines great again
kiwifarms.net
Not that I want him to get it, but it would be rather ironic given how he went on that whole “that troll hasn’t bugged me. He must have died from covid! Ha ha, he deserved to die!” rant before.
The punchline is that he made a comic about comparing 9/11 to covid-19, the irony train for then laughing about it and then getting it himself would be legendary.

why do lolcows think this way? is it impossible for them to imagine an "innocent and pure" heterosexual relationship? this guy is so dumb

The thing that makes lolcows exactly that is that they are stubborn, one does not become a lolcow by doing something stupid once(this happened more then once here, people laugh at you, it blows over and then the thread just goes away) but by just keep doing it untill there is no escape. Dobson is one of the more prominent ones in tht he never ever changed untill his name alone turns people against him. It's so bad with him that if he would come back in 5 years people would still mock him.

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
The thing that makes lolcows exactly that is that they are stubborn, one does not become a lolcow by doing something stupid once(this happened more then once here, people laugh at you, it blows over and then the thread just goes away) but by just keep doing it untill there is no escape.

I think half of what makes a lolcow is the reaction they have.

"My insurance is forcing me to use a different pharmacy." -> Sorry to hear that, it sucks when that happens.

"My insurance is forcing me to use a different pharmacy, so I am going to beg for money from strangers so I can afford the same medicine from the old place." -> Ha, good luck with that.

El Rodrigo

Wait, what the fuck did you just say t' me?
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if anybody already said it, but Dobson's Instagram is still around, and set to private. That's our sole lifeline right there.

Is anybody here friends with Dobson over there?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Koby_Fish

DanteOblong

I'm just playin' around, baby
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if anybody already said it, but Dobson's Instagram is still around, and set to private. That's our sole lifeline right there.

Is anybody here friends with Dobson over there?
>Is anybody here friends with Dobson
No, thank god :lit:
>Is anybody here friends with Dobson over there?
That would be a chance to see some "content" (if he even did that) since we still don't know his Twitter alt.
Obviously he never left social media, it's just we didn't find him because he finally plays his hiding game a little better, for now. As for his Instagram, just make sure to have some followers so he accepts your follow request, he's always been extremely cautelous with follow requests by people who have few or no followers since he automatically labels them as trolls instead of, you know, someone who's bad with social media and is just new in the site. :|

Just to make sure, weren't they getting rid of The Wayback Machine? I'm a bit ignorant about it but if there's some Dobson evidence in those archive pages, remember it could be gone soon and maybe that'll make Dobbo come back since most of the evidence that proves him wrong will already be gone. But he always proves himself wrong anyway...

• Thunk-Provoking

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net
I kind of support locking the thread at this point until Dobson is found (if ever), to be honest. It's fun to mock him, but without new material we're just going over things that we've already picked at threadbare.

Although, if @SteelPlatedHeart is willing to share, I'd be curious to see how shitty the second Formera volume is, since we've suffered through the first one already. It was you that bought both of them, right?

Urvy1A

Dogs guard. Cats watch...and judge.
kiwifarms.net
Since I think that that it's for real this time, I guess it's time for this thread to head off to the sunset, that is unless Dobson returns.

• Thunk-Provoking

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kind of support locking the thread at this point until Dobson is found (if ever), to be honest. It's fun to mock him, but without new material we're just going over things that we've already picked at threadbare.

Although, if @SteelPlatedHeart is willing to share, I'd be curious to see how shitty the second Formera volume is, since we've suffered through the first one already. It was you that bought both of them, right?
I bought both together, I just haven’t had the chance to scan and upload them yet. Been busy with work and everything. But yeah, as soon as I can, I’ll upload the books.

And I don’t think we need to lock the thread unless things really go off the rails or something. We’ve managed to keep things on track and without spamming or anything. If there’s nothing to talk about, then people will just stop posting in here like with other threads. Locking it seems a bit overkill, but then again that’s justmy own personal opinion.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
I bought both together, I just haven’t had the chance to scan and upload them yet. Been busy with work and everything. But yeah, as soon as I can, I’ll upload the books.

And I don’t think we need to lock the thread unless things really go off the rails or something. We’ve managed to keep things on track and without spamming or anything. If there’s nothing to talk about, then people will just stop posting in here like with other threads. Locking it seems a bit overkill, but then again that’s justmy own personal opinion.
I also don't see the point in locking since we don't know if he's coming back or not. Maybe at the end of July or August, give him a couple of months, and if there are no signs of life, then lock.