Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston / CattyN - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net
Do you know how long it was like this before he went for 5grand?
If it was a day or two, that might have been him trying to shake more money out of people, seeing it didn't resonate at all and then flipped his shit and quit.
I think he waited a full day before he changed it.

The hell of it is, the $5 idea might have even worked; I didn't know whether or not I really wanted to pay even that much to see his bullshit, but it was low enough that if the few fans he did have were serious about supporting him, they probably would have ponied up the cash. But of course, he couldn't resist farming pity points by making it into some kind of spectacle where he was being victimized. Because to Dobson, waiting a week for more possible money means less than getting asspats instantly.

Prophetic Spirit

Dumb of Dojima at its finest
kiwifarms.net

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your last spoiler always makes me want to commit sudoku.
Every. fucking. time.
And it's not even the worst one. It was just the first I found. Everything that was made under the name of CattyN is horrifying and disturbing, but some of them are so bad, even the inflation-community was ashamed of Dobson. Let that sink in.

I wish I could my wash my eyeballs.
You will never be able to unsee it. Welcome to the club of Dobart survivors. It can't get much worse than this.

Prophetic Spirit

Dumb of Dojima at its finest
kiwifarms.net
And it's not even the worst one. It was just the first I found. Everything that was made under the name of CattyN is horrifying and disturbing, but some of them are so bad, even the inflation-community was ashamed of Dobson. Let that sink in.

You will never be able to unsee it. Welcome to the club of Dobart survivors. It can't get much worse than this.
I remember another comic who's every fucking girl is inflated & exploded.
The worst thing is that shit was colored, but i can't remember the liquid... probably like water or brown like shit.
EDIT: Damn it typos.

Last edited:

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
kiwifarms.net

Dobson’s art has this certain stink to it that can be caught from a kilometer away.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I swear Mowgli Korra will never not be funny to me.
that said, the last panel is the only one I find kinda decent.
View attachment 1587167
I think the appearance of anything like being decent is just due to being otherwise surrounded by the absolute shitshow that is the other faces.

Trappin in the Trap

You really let the abyss stare back unto you? Ew.
kiwifarms.net
I swear Mowgli Korra will never not be funny to me.
that said, the last panel is the only one I find kinda decent.
View attachment 1587167
le edit

Korra spends like 60% of these frames with her eyebrows raised, mouth closed in the widest grin possible and her head tilted back. I want you to approach a loved one with that same expression and see if they take it with the same unmoving stoicness of Asami.
When was the last time Dobson looked at a genuine smile? Was it on the faces of those laughing at him?