Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston / CattyN - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here’s a little more Dobson-deviancy for y’all!

What’s notable, aside from the decidedly un-SJW character of it, is that it’s actually better imho than much of the art Dobson later did. He really degenerated as an artist.

View attachment 1587824View attachment 1587825View attachment 1587826View attachment 1587827
It has to be said that Dobson's way of drawing nipples has to be one of the most disgusting things. Not even the "Shitting Dick Nipples" image makes me this uncomfortable...
The way he draws them also sort of reminds me of a valve on an air mattress, something that does make me wonder if that's some sort of juxtaposition leading up to his inflation fetish.

Last edited:

Prophetic Spirit

Dumb of Dojima at its finest
kiwifarms.net
I saw in the news that Don Bluth is planning to open an animated studio dedicated to hand-drawn animation. My question for you... how will he turn down Dobson's application?
I'm sure Dobson loved Disney too much to appealing with "lesser well-know animators".
So will be the same shit.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Ironic that he later denied having any attraction to boobs. I'm going to call bullshit on that one.

It has to be said that Dobson's way of drawing nipples has to be one of the most disgusting things. Not even the "Shitting Dick Nipples" image makes me this uncomfortable...
Some guys get off on massive nipples on equally massive breasts. I'm going to go ahead and say that not only is Dobson one of them, but he knew his fetish audience well.

I wonder if the reason why Dobson seems to now have little interest in sex (even lesbian sex) is because he's only attracted to a highly fictionalized version of the female body beyond just simple inflation/extreme obesity.

RileyV

kiwifarms.net
I saw in the news that Don Bluth is planning to open an animated studio dedicated to hand-drawn animation. My question for you... how will he turn down Dobson's application?
Bluth couldn't even get an animated Dragon's Lair movie off the ground, even with the pitch he made from the kickstarter money. Why would anyone trust him to open a studio now?

Either way, Dobbo would try to send in his Korrasami animation as part of his demo reel and not even get a rejection letter.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ironic that he later denied having any attraction to boobs. I'm going to call bullshit on that one.

Some guys get off on massive nipples on equally massive breasts. I'm going to go ahead and say that not only is Dobson one of them, but he knew his fetish audience well.

I wonder if the reason why Dobson seems to now have little interest in sex (even lesbian sex) is because he's only attracted to a highly fictionalized version of the female body beyond just simple inflation/extreme obesity.
There are people like that whose fetishes have become so extreme that they've effectively neutered themselves for actual real-life sex. If you can't cum without a 60-foot dickgirl shoving you up into a 30-foot horsedick and digesting you into cum to be stored in her equally oversized balls, you just aren't going to find anything in real-life that comes even remotely close to that. Theoretically, Dobson could be like that with his inflation/popping/giant breasts/whatever fetishes.

More likely though he's just either too physically unhealthy to have a sex drive, or he's a pedophile and is absolutely scared shitless that he'll be murdered if he talks about it, because he's a huge coward. Or both.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bluth couldn't even get an animated Dragon's Lair movie off the ground, even with the pitch he made from the kickstarter money. Why would anyone trust him to open a studio now?

Either way, Dobbo would try to send in his Korrasami animation as part of his demo reel and not even get a rejection letter.
I don't think he'd even apply because ItS NoT dIsNeY waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think he'd even apply because ItS NoT dIsNeY waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I think Don Bluth would have enough of a name for him to be willing to work there... the bigger problem is, that his idea of work would be to sit in a giant, cozy office, being an idea guy, that literally does nothing but sometimes make a sketch or two in a week, mail that down to the drawing slaves with a little note attached "This is Atea, she's a pirate vigilante. Make a story about her beating up dudebros and bimbos".
Anything less is beneath his dignity.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Don Bluth would have enough of a name for him to be willing to work there... the bigger problem is, that his idea of work would be to sit in a giant, cozy office, being an idea guy, that literally does nothing but sometimes make a sketch or two in a week, mail that down to the drawing slaves with a little note attached "This is Atea, she's a pirate vigilante. Make a story about her beating up dudebros and bimbos".
Anything less is beneath his dignity.
Dobson always struck me as a "Disney Or Bust" kinda guy. It was his dream job. I suppose it's possible he'd deign to lower himself to working for Don Bluth, but it's not very likely since he's obsessed with working for Disney right out of the starting gate and has no concept of 'working his way up' through the business.

It really is too bad he's ragequit the internet for the time being. When he gets back maybe someone can ask him if he'd slum it working for Don Bluth because 2D Animation.

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bluth did work for Disney back in the day and has a good enough reputation I could see Dobson perking up his ears, but it will do him no good. I doubt very much Bluth would be onboard with hiring a rank amateur that has never, not for a fraction of a second, worked as a professional animator. But, lets say Bluth is a rebel and doesn't mind that. He wants traditional animators, while Dobson needs software and can't learn new software very easily. He also can't complete projects on model or on deadline. And to top it off, he's done NOTHING with his animation degree in a decade. Literally nothing. If Bluth went that route, why not look to recent graduates of animation school? Those are people with youth and drive who won't waste an opportunity like this, to work for a legend in their chosen field. Dobson's personality is a non-starter, too. Can you imagine it? Telling Don Bluth that yes, he'll finish that project, but he has to use his own computer from 1997 and draw it HIS way, the Dobson Way.

We're not even talking about the fact he has become highly radioactive on the Internet. After the recent scandals (or made up scandals) in the animation business, do you think that Bluth's company wouldn't do a basic background check on Potential Applicant Dobson? Nah. They'd hurl that application into the reject bin at warp speed.

Raiken

Making Nanomachines great again
kiwifarms.net
We're not even talking about the fact he has become highly radioactive on the Internet. After the recent scandals (or made up scandals) in the animation business, do you think that Bluth's company wouldn't do a basic background check on Potential Applicant Dobson? Nah. They'd hurl that application into the reject bin at warp speed.
With how far he has fallen it would not even suprise me if just the name alone would make people working there go "oh boy that guy"