• "#GamerGate HandofBane bans NotDynastia"

Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom PrestonSTOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Alan Pardew, Jan 13, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
?

Where Will Dobson's Patreon Lands After 3 Months?

1. $0 (Optimistic)

32.6%
  2. $25

16.5%
  3. $50

18.0%
  4. $100 (Still The Same)

23.5%
  5. $250 (lol)

1.0%
  6. $1000 (Hahahahaha no)

8.5%
  1. Would anybody be sad if Dobbo kicked the bucket at this point?

• Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ShittyRecolor

ShittyRecolor Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself

kiwifarms.net
  2. No, but miserable pukes like him live forever, it seems.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Dilligaff

Dilligaff "Get help for your sick fuckery."
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I don't know, but when faced with real oppression, whites tend to go angry and not just looty.

Anyway, Legalize Jenkem? That account I think is a masterful troll. Da Jenk is the dankest! :briefs:

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Others here said it better than me but I will just say this. He is over complicating racism. It should be simpler. Did you do something cruel, hateful or discriminatory to someone because of their race? If yes then you did racism.

• Agree Agree x 12
    kiwifarms.net

5. How fucking dare you? How do you have the audacity to not feel existential guilt because of what people did almost half a century before you were born?

edit: wew lad that was a lot of typos

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    #21445 Huge Fuckin Nerd, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Don't forget also Arabs took some pale blue eyed luxury sex slaves from there too long time ago.

In this light pretty much all of the American "evil whiet peepl" narratives feel like rëtard honking a horn. Dobbo's shit comment wouldn't be so outrageous if his kind of people (baizuos/sjws) wouldn't be constantly feeding this narrative focusing merely on american demographics etc to foreigners and then turn around like "wow wow u wouldnt understand the american racism if u arent real burger btw let me tell u yuropeans about whiet people meanwhile i only can name 4 european countries". Like fuck off, Dobbo.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Purmojemvits

Purmojemvits Убить всех хиппи

kiwifarms.net
  7. My ancestors are Vikings, white people that fucked other white people. By these people's metric, I'm going to say i get a free ride.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    AngeloTheWizard

AngeloTheWizard Bringer of amusing Let's Sperg threads

kiwifarms.net
  8. Just to note guys and gals, he hasn't been to a convention since he got sprayed and it 'gave him PSTD' - so he's been full Basement Dweller since then, only rising to feed at Micky D's, to see a movie, or buy a vidya game.

He also doesn't own a Switch, hence why no Splatoon 2 tweets. That would've been something we would see if he did. Doesn't stop him from retweeting fanart of the black Octoling girl from the game: Marina, because virtue signalling.

Gotta get that Validation! Gotta show everyone that he is a GOOD PERSON!

Reminds me a bit of a few years back when Slobson talked about comments on DA and only talked about Marvel and DC.

Someone from Austria came in and talked about comics in Europe.

Then Dobbles got really buttmad at them and said essentially, "Well I'M from AMERICA and this is the STANDARD for comics where everything else is judged so fuck your other countries."

Dude does not realize he is on international cyberspace, not everyone or everything is about America. Even then, at the very least he should realize that other people should at the very least be able to give their two-cents. Another viewpoint could at least showcase some insight you might not even consider.

But nope, shallow narrow opinions, he's the only one that can have them. Amusing how he's really no better than the racists he's complaining about.

Perhaps even more so, because Dobson.

How's that job hunting going? I mean, getting my warehouse job replaced with robots wouldn't be a bad thing, the robots break down and need repairs as well as reprogramming so there's a better and safer job opportunity there, better than sitting on my ass talking about how immigration is good when the reality is that most companies would hire illegals so they can cut corners in paying them, or taking jobs overseas where they have less regulations over safety (which costs money)

But then again, I have a job. You don't.

Nah, I'd say that these people would consider you and I as even worse.

Not sure how, but it wouldn't be surprising.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. You'd think someone like Dobson who hates a lot of America's aspects would be more open to a foreigner's POV.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Foreigners are not American enough for his mindset so he can ignore them.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    A Random

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Oh, but you see, Dobby's IngSocJus senpais have decreed that "muh lived experiences" matter more than statistics, facts, or reality--thus it is so. A black person could be tripping out on LSD and imagines he sees a KKK symbol or a swastika or whatever in his damn breakfast cereal when it's not really there at all, and the IngSocJus crowd will claim that it is "real" for the purposes of the cereal being racist because reasons. Then the IngSocJus crowd will cry, "INTENT IS NOT MAGICAL", and believe that the person who imagined the racist thing must be treated as if someone intended harm even if that was not the case, and the person "responsible" for the perceived racist act/microagression shall be shat upon until they give the standard required form of apology--and sometimes even after that, just to drill the message home that everyone must walk upon eggshells among a minority or PeeOhCee. (Because after all it's not the ACTUAL racism that matters, but how a PeeOhCee might react or feel after said "racism"). Heck, there was a time a black person MISHEARD a recording in a greeting card from Hallmark, and decreed Hallmark to be racist, even though the card didn't say the thing the person imagined it said, but that didn't stop the entire NAACP from freaking out about it.

• Like Like x 2
    Koby_Fish

Koby_Fish The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID

kiwifarms.net
  12. "REEEEEEE TRUMP REEEEEE!"

IMG_8236.jpg

Also new political comic.

IMG_8235.jpg IMG_8234.JPG

One could argue drawing the saleswoman as a stereotypical Hawaiian is pretty racist in itself...

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  13. so does that mean if a SJW went on a mass shooting of white people, they're allowed to credit Dobson for inspiring them and Dobson has to own up to that credit?

Also he's still doing that thing with the feet positions...

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    Tame Sake

Tame Sake 5 keks for a lul

kiwifarms.net
  14. And giving her "Asian eyes" since he didn't color this.

• Feels Feels x 2
    The Nothingness

The Nothingness The one with no body!

kiwifarms.net
  15. [​IMG]
    Dobson never looks into what he's complaining about. He did and he got called a Nazi for not singing praises of the other side.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Apparently it's not racist to condense the sum of Hawaiian culture down to tiki torches and hulu, eh Dobson?

Maybe next you can promote unity by having a native american in a headdress selling peace pipes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Elru

Elru no more worlds like this

kiwifarms.net
  17. Amazing.

IMG_8237.jpg

• Informative Informative x 3
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  18. Quick, someone call him out on this and expose him for the honky shitlord he is!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. What gets me about his worldview is it implies all white people are one way and all black people are another and is inherently racist.
    There goes a racist Nazi happily shopping at an ethnic store! But really, it's an okay comic and I'm glad it's not just another one where someone punches someone else to show how oppressed they are.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. I suspect this is the exact reason why he is especially bitchy of late -- and of course his not getting a Switch is the fault of Literal Nazis.

• Feels Feels x 4
    Positron

Positron Dangerbeard
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net