Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

ducktales4gameboy

well known in this neighborhood
kiwifarms.net
Getting offended by anime has been popular for months now. Nice to see Dobson finally managed to waddle his fat ass to this particular protest. In a couple months we can watch him whine about goblin slayer.
Personally I hope he jumps onto the kickvic bandwagon before the lawsuits drop so he can make holier-than-thou posts about it and meltdown when the listen-and-believe crowd gets annihilated in court.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh wow I remember that article and it was full of shit. An frankly, someone show Dobbo Hellsing Ultimate, I'm pretty sure seeing so many Nazis on screen will make his head explode.
He will take one look at this scene:

And he'll bleet over how this is almost exactly what Trump's Border Patrol is doing to the kids of illegal immigrants.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I effing knew it. Take a break from all things Dobson, and the fucker goes into full sperg mode. It's like a watched pot never boils or something.
More comments from the Titansperg thread:

Previous comments included for context:

the video in question:

Link to the article in question:

LOLWHUT:

God, Dobson's on a Lindsay Ellis kick. The vid in question:

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dobson couldn't detect "fascist iconography" even if Leni Riefenstahl beat him up with the movie reel for "Triumph of the Will"

Also, concerning these allegations about the author thinking Hitler did nothing wrong and some other dude strangling his wife, is there any susbtance to these rumors?
The military dominated society in Attack On Titan is heavily based on Imperial Japan so he's not entirely wrong.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Dobson couldn't detect "fascist iconography" even if Leni Riefenstahl beat him up with the movie reel for "Triumph of the Will"

Also, concerning these allegations about the author thinking Hitler did nothing wrong and some other dude strangling his wife, is there any susbtance to these rumors?
For the Hitler did nothing wrong thing it's false since:

The villains revealed for AOT all along were basically nazi's who turned people into titans to send them to the island where the walls are so the people in the walls live in fear.

Kojiro Brushard

kiwifarms.net
Heh, im not quite sure how my question to him registers as part of the sperging.

But for those who are curious, i wanted to ask him if it was ok to take his old CattyN character off his hands. I am part of a sect of that expansion community. I just wanted to ask him in a way that he wouldn't have to worry about anyone watching.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino