Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
-Posts something he knows will generate a negative response.
-spends all his time online being upset people hate him.
When I grew up, there was a kid in my neighborhood that reminds me a lot of Dobson.
Said kid would ask us if he could join in when we played tag, but when someone was actually chasing him, he'd yell for his mom, who would promptly see her precious son being chased by someone else, who would then yell out of the windows in italian or whatever at us for attacking her son.
Some time later, he'd again ask if he could join us, promising not to do it again. Us, being kids, allowed him to join in and the same thing happened. After that, no one wanted to play with him.
So he'd start doing something douchey, like destroying a sand castle, kicking away a ball or even hit kids or throw sticks at them, to provoke a reaction.
And he'd always wait for us to run after him, so he could call for his mom.

Dobson is that 5 year old ill-mannered wankstain, only in the body of an obese bald loser.

He thrives on being a victim and he's happy when he can point at something and go "See, I was attacked for no reason. Pity me!"
Being attacked online is the best thing that ever happened to Dobson, since it allows him to milk asspats and it's a convenient excuse why his career never took off. For quite some time, he claimed that people were jealous of his art, then his fame. When he realized that neither was true, he went for something more tautological and people hated him for his amazing and brave political beliefs.

In his mind, trolls have ruined his otherwise stellar reputation and turned him into someone unemployable, when the simple fact is that he's a toxic and incompetent buffoon that would never have gotten a well paid job either way.
Even the people he dubs trolls are first and foremost people who are fed up with his bullshit, but by no means mere trolls.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
So Dobsoy says "yikes," he's a Nintendo fanboy, he's woke, and he's a balding bearded white guy.

What other typical soyboy traits does he have?
A bearded egg for a head.
An art style that looks like it was inspired by CalArts.
A piss-poor grasp of logic and debate.
No job.
A Patreon account.
A room at his parents' place.
An arrogant, know-it-all tone in his voice and writing.
An itchy trigger finger where the "block" button is concerned.
Power fantasies.
Pretentiousness.
A thread on the Kiwi Farms.
A fetish for a group in the LGBT+ community that he actively acts upon whilst simultaneously claiming to be an LGBT+ defender.
An ego so large that the Armillaria Ostoyae has genuine performance anxiety.
Hypocrisy so extensive that @SteelPlatedHeart had to start a separate website to keep track of it all.
A habit for jumping on bandwagons.
SJW/NPC senpais whom he follows so he knows what to think and say.
A tiny room he can retreat into when his Hurtful Truth Level has been exceeded.

CrimsonKnight

kiwifarms.net
A bearded egg for a head.
A piss-poor grasp of logic and debate.
No job.
A Patreon account.
A room at his parents' place.
An arrogant, know-it-all tone in his voice and writing.
An itchy trigger finger where the "block" button is concerned.
Power fantasies.
Pretentiousness.
A thread on the Kiwi Farms.
A fetish for a group in the LGBT+ community that he actively acts upon whilst simultaneously claiming to be an LGBT+ defender.
An ego so large that the Armillaria Ostoyae has genuine performance anxiety.
Hypocrisy so extensive that @SteelPlatedHeart had to start a separate website to keep track of it all.
A habit for jumping on bandwagons.
SJW/NPC senpais whom he follows so he knows what to think and say.
A tiny room he can retreat into when his Hurtful Truth Level has been exceeded.
He has a cartoon avatar
Entertainment consists of stuff aimed at children.
I can't think of anything else.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
White knitting all women until they question him. Hates all men. “As a straight white cis man, I agree”.
Though it's a typo, you reminded me that one of his hobbies (in the past at least) was knitting.
Not gonna knock that hobby in itself, but in his case... damn.

No job - and not looking.
I felt these changes were important.

Kojiro Brushard

kiwifarms.net
Do you remember what problems? Do you have some saved emails or conversations?

Sharing is caring, and sorry for insisting but we're starved for Dobson material since he keeps his real life very private lately.

You sure you don't have some inflation Ero-RP in there???
Never emailed. Was just YIM. We met over at a board called "The Process forum" but the PMs I had with him are gone as it was during the first incarnation of the place. The main problem he needed venting was losing his girlfriend at the time as she found out what he was into due to "assholes".

And no there was no RPs with the guy. I find Ero-RPers to be cringe inducing in general and fairly pathetic.

I'm sure more stuff will turn up with Dobby :). He has to go out in public and im sure he still goes to conventions. Just a matter of time.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino