Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dobson couldn't detect "fascist iconography" even if Leni Riefenstahl beat him up with the movie reel for "Triumph of the Will"

Also, concerning these allegations about the author thinking Hitler did nothing wrong and some other dude strangling his wife, is there any susbtance to these rumors?
The military dominated society in Attack On Titan is heavily based on Imperial Japan so he's not entirely wrong.

Truthboi

Prince of filthy weeaboos
kiwifarms.net
Dobson couldn't detect "fascist iconography" even if Leni Riefenstahl beat him up with the movie reel for "Triumph of the Will"

Also, concerning these allegations about the author thinking Hitler did nothing wrong and some other dude strangling his wife, is there any susbtance to these rumors?
For the Hitler did nothing wrong thing it's false since:

The villains revealed for AOT all along were basically nazi's who turned people into titans to send them to the island where the walls are so the people in the walls live in fear.

Kojiro Brushard

kiwifarms.net
Heh, im not quite sure how my question to him registers as part of the sperging.

But for those who are curious, i wanted to ask him if it was ok to take his old CattyN character off his hands. I am part of a sect of that expansion community. I just wanted to ask him in a way that he wouldn't have to worry about anyone watching.

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
Heh, im not quite sure how my question to him registers as part of the sperging.

But for those who are curious, i wanted to ask him if it was ok to take his old CattyN character off his hands. I am part of a sect of that expansion community. I just wanted to ask him in a way that he wouldn't have to worry about anyone watching.
You’ve got to be joking. If your being completely honest right now, don’t do it.

Kojiro Brushard

kiwifarms.net
You’ve got to be joking. If your being completely honest right now, don’t do it.
Im pretty straight forward most of the time and pretty open. Don't really have much to hide. Can't help it. I like watching people crumple and sperg but I also like taking chances at long shots.
Had to set the field for best possible chance, got the chance, didn't get what I wanted. Now i can sit back and watch the rest of his fall. Use to have a friend named CattyN but all that's left is a Dobby

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
Really? The KKK? Oh wait, I get it. You didn't watch Hellsing, you watched that re.tarded Abridged series and your autistic brain went "Durrr...Must be KKK. Dick/Vagina/Gay jokes funny!" , when in the OVA/Manga they pretty much call 'em different chapters of the crusaders.
Remember, Dobson has selection bias. He can't watch anime and give an fair random opinion because he's a fucking asshole.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The military dominated society in Attack On Titan is heavily based on Imperial Japan so he's not entirely wrong.
I'm not so much saying that he's wrong (can't really tell, since I never watched AoT), I'm saying that he's incapable of figuring out whether something is "fascist iconography" or not, since he purely lacks the mental capabilties.

Mr Snek

kiwifarms.net
Regarding AoT, the scenario and the politics in the series can be seen in a fascist light. However, the plot is that a situation so bad arose that the only way for people to survive was to form a militaristic, cruel and brutal nation. Naturally some people took control and exploited the new rules to gain massive power and wealth for themselves. I've only seen the anime so my understanding isn't absolute, but honestly it got really boring after the first season.

Intelligent Calcium

kiwifarms.net
Really? The KKK? Oh wait, I get it. You didn't watch Hellsing, you watched that re.tarded Abridged series and your autistic brain went "Durrr...Must be KKK. Dick/Vagina/Gay jokes funny!" , when in the OVA/Manga they pretty much call 'em different chapters of the crusaders.
I can only assume that person was confused by the appearance of the papal knights, who weren't styled after the KKK but the costumes that are still worn in some catholic processions in places like Italy and Spain.

It should also be noted that the KKK has a long history of hating catholics (mainly the Italian and Irish immigrants) and the papacy.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
I can only assume that person was confused by the appearance of the papal knights, who weren't styled after the KKK but the costumes that are still worn in some catholic processions in places like Italy and Spain.
It should also be noted that the KKK has a long history of hating catholics (mainly the Italian and Irish immigrants) and the papacy.
Honestly, I'm willing to bet 5$ this guy just watched the Abridged series where the entire joke was "Oh, we couldn't get any crusaders! So we got different branches of the KKK to help us!"

Raiken

Making Nanomachines great again
kiwifarms.net
But anything white, pointy and looking like a spoopy ghost to Dobson is automatically involved with the KKK.
Imagine him getting into a haunted house and bursting out screaming "IT'S FULL OF KKK MEMBERS!"

That said, if he went to a movie and is waiting for his parents to pick him up and he got mugged by a black guy, would he think "those white people made him do it"

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino