Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Laoshi

kiwifarms.net
Im pretty straight forward most of the time and pretty open. Don't really have much to hide. Can't help it. I like watching people crumple and sperg but I also like taking chances at long shots.
Had to set the field for best possible chance, got the chance, didn't get what I wanted. Now i can sit back and watch the rest of his fall. Use to have a friend named CattyN but all that's left is a Dobby
HOLD ON!

You were friends with Catty N? And you're here, and you're not sharing the whole story???

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember everyone....
"only Americans understand racism in America" = "only the woke understand woke bullshit"

But yeah, not surprised Dobsoy believes that "you are magically incapable of understanding a culture if you're the wrong people" fallacy SJWs subscribe to. Gotta defend the insanity from scrutiny.

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand American Racism. The lynching is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical Ku Klux Klans, most of the hate crimes will go over a typical viewer's head.
If you think Orange man bad, you'll get every racism question right

Kojiro Brushard

kiwifarms.net
HOLD ON!

You were friends with Catty N? And you're here, and you're not sharing the whole story???
There isn't really much to share. it was back in 05-07. We just spoke about anime stuff and random drawing junk. He never really exploded on me about anything and a few times he vented his current problems to me. I was one of the few who he was fairly normal person to. Granted that seems to be a rare thing around him but it has happened.

Lez

Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!
kiwifarms.net
Remember everyone....
View attachment 692415
Dobson has very warped views about racism.
Dobson tries so hard to find something he can talk with authority on. He's not a woman. He's not a person of color*. He's not trans. He's not gay. So those aren't options to him. It's like with the mental health stuff and animating - he makes himself out to be an expert and claims that those who aren't can't debate him, because he can't debate for shit. He just posts screenshots of other people talking about a topic and doesn't do any critical thinking himself.

*yet he's somehow framed this like he, a white American, knows more about racism than say a black British person.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino