Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand American Racism. The lynching is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical Ku Klux Klans, most of the hate crimes will go over a typical viewer's head.
If you think Orange man bad, you'll get every racism question right

Kojiro Brushard

kiwifarms.net
HOLD ON!

You were friends with Catty N? And you're here, and you're not sharing the whole story???
There isn't really much to share. it was back in 05-07. We just spoke about anime stuff and random drawing junk. He never really exploded on me about anything and a few times he vented his current problems to me. I was one of the few who he was fairly normal person to. Granted that seems to be a rare thing around him but it has happened.

Lez

Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!
kiwifarms.net
Remember everyone....
View attachment 692415
Dobson has very warped views about racism.
Dobson tries so hard to find something he can talk with authority on. He's not a woman. He's not a person of color*. He's not trans. He's not gay. So those aren't options to him. It's like with the mental health stuff and animating - he makes himself out to be an expert and claims that those who aren't can't debate him, because he can't debate for shit. He just posts screenshots of other people talking about a topic and doesn't do any critical thinking himself.

*yet he's somehow framed this like he, a white American, knows more about racism than say a black British person.

Laoshi

kiwifarms.net
There isn't really much to share. it was back in 05-07. We just spoke about anime stuff and random drawing junk. He never really exploded on me about anything and a few times he vented his current problems to me. I was one of the few who he was fairly normal person to. Granted that seems to be a rare thing around him but it has happened.
Do you remember what problems? Do you have some saved emails or conversations?

Sharing is caring, and sorry for insisting but we're starved for Dobson material since he keeps his real life very private lately.

You sure you don't have some inflation Ero-RP in there???

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
-Posts something he knows will generate a negative response.
-spends all his time online being upset people hate him.
When I grew up, there was a kid in my neighborhood that reminds me a lot of Dobson.
Said kid would ask us if he could join in when we played tag, but when someone was actually chasing him, he'd yell for his mom, who would promptly see her precious son being chased by someone else, who would then yell out of the windows in italian or whatever at us for attacking her son.
Some time later, he'd again ask if he could join us, promising not to do it again. Us, being kids, allowed him to join in and the same thing happened. After that, no one wanted to play with him.
So he'd start doing something douchey, like destroying a sand castle, kicking away a ball or even hit kids or throw sticks at them, to provoke a reaction.
And he'd always wait for us to run after him, so he could call for his mom.

Dobson is that 5 year old ill-mannered wankstain, only in the body of an obese bald loser.

He thrives on being a victim and he's happy when he can point at something and go "See, I was attacked for no reason. Pity me!"
Being attacked online is the best thing that ever happened to Dobson, since it allows him to milk asspats and it's a convenient excuse why his career never took off. For quite some time, he claimed that people were jealous of his art, then his fame. When he realized that neither was true, he went for something more tautological and people hated him for his amazing and brave political beliefs.

In his mind, trolls have ruined his otherwise stellar reputation and turned him into someone unemployable, when the simple fact is that he's a toxic and incompetent buffoon that would never have gotten a well paid job either way.
Even the people he dubs trolls are first and foremost people who are fed up with his bullshit, but by no means mere trolls.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino