Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
So Dobsoy says "yikes," he's a Nintendo fanboy, he's woke, and he's a balding bearded white guy.

What other typical soyboy traits does he have?
A bearded egg for a head.
An art style that looks like it was inspired by CalArts.
A piss-poor grasp of logic and debate.
No job.
A Patreon account.
A room at his parents' place.
An arrogant, know-it-all tone in his voice and writing.
An itchy trigger finger where the "block" button is concerned.
Power fantasies.
Pretentiousness.
A thread on the Kiwi Farms.
A fetish for a group in the LGBT+ community that he actively acts upon whilst simultaneously claiming to be an LGBT+ defender.
An ego so large that the Armillaria Ostoyae has genuine performance anxiety.
Hypocrisy so extensive that @SteelPlatedHeart had to start a separate website to keep track of it all.
A habit for jumping on bandwagons.
SJW/NPC senpais whom he follows so he knows what to think and say.
A tiny room he can retreat into when his Hurtful Truth Level has been exceeded.

CrimsonKnight

kiwifarms.net
A bearded egg for a head.
A piss-poor grasp of logic and debate.
No job.
A Patreon account.
A room at his parents' place.
An arrogant, know-it-all tone in his voice and writing.
An itchy trigger finger where the "block" button is concerned.
Power fantasies.
Pretentiousness.
A thread on the Kiwi Farms.
A fetish for a group in the LGBT+ community that he actively acts upon whilst simultaneously claiming to be an LGBT+ defender.
An ego so large that the Armillaria Ostoyae has genuine performance anxiety.
Hypocrisy so extensive that @SteelPlatedHeart had to start a separate website to keep track of it all.
A habit for jumping on bandwagons.
SJW/NPC senpais whom he follows so he knows what to think and say.
A tiny room he can retreat into when his Hurtful Truth Level has been exceeded.
He has a cartoon avatar
Entertainment consists of stuff aimed at children.
I can't think of anything else.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
White knitting all women until they question him. Hates all men. “As a straight white cis man, I agree”.
Though it's a typo, you reminded me that one of his hobbies (in the past at least) was knitting.
Not gonna knock that hobby in itself, but in his case... damn.

No job - and not looking.
I felt these changes were important.

Kojiro Brushard

kiwifarms.net
Do you remember what problems? Do you have some saved emails or conversations?

Sharing is caring, and sorry for insisting but we're starved for Dobson material since he keeps his real life very private lately.

You sure you don't have some inflation Ero-RP in there???
Never emailed. Was just YIM. We met over at a board called "The Process forum" but the PMs I had with him are gone as it was during the first incarnation of the place. The main problem he needed venting was losing his girlfriend at the time as she found out what he was into due to "assholes".

And no there was no RPs with the guy. I find Ero-RPers to be cringe inducing in general and fairly pathetic.

I'm sure more stuff will turn up with Dobby :). He has to go out in public and im sure he still goes to conventions. Just a matter of time.

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God, for once I hope he keeps his mouth shut about the recent tragedy aside from maybe offering condolences. Because I KNOW what he’s actually going to do, and it’s going to legitimately piss me off when he does it.

Never emailed. Was just YIM. We met over at a board called "The Process forum" but the PMs I had with him are gone as it was during the first incarnation of the place. The main problem he needed venting was losing his girlfriend at the time as she found out what he was into due to "assholes".

And no there was no RPs with the guy. I find Ero-RPers to be cringe inducing in general and fairly pathetic.

I'm sure more stuff will turn up with Dobby :). He has to go out in public and im sure he still goes to conventions. Just a matter of time.
Do you remember around what date that was? We’ve never really gotten a clear idea of when the breakup happened.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you remember around what date that was? We’ve never really gotten a clear idea of when the breakup happened.
It's kind of weird, according to Dobson himself, his gf knew about his fetish, so this whole thing about her finding it out due to assholes, leading to the breakup doesn't fit the story. And I doubt he had a before the ginger-girl.

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of weird, according to Dobson himself, his gf knew about his fetish, so this whole thing about her finding it out due to assholes, leading to the breakup doesn't fit the story. And I doubt he had a before the ginger-girl.
Well, according to his “High School SUCKED!” journal, he only got a girlfriend for the first time after he graduated high school, and insome of the early SYACs, you saw him with the pink-haired girlfriend at college. So it’s pretty safe to say there was only ever the one.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
He has a cartoon avatar
Entertainment consists of stuff aimed at children.
I can't think of anything else.
Though it's a typo, you reminded me that one of his hobbies (in the past at least) was knitting.
Not gonna knock that hobby in itself, but in his case... damn.

I felt these changes were important.
A tendency to blame others for his own mistakes and failures.
Lies, to others, to the Internet, to social media, to himself.
Parrots positions, never voices one that is his own or one that has not been pre-approved by the SJWs.
Traces... everything!
Dammit, I knew I missed something!

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't wait for the obligatory sperging from Fapstacy Andy about the Christchurch shootings.
I expect him to repost his "Vanilla Terrorist" image as well as insinuating that Pewdiepie is to blame from now till the end of time.

Christ, I came here just to see that. Wouldn't be surprised if he started ranting about it eventually.
Is this some sort of joke? This is the only time where he knows what the rection of his sempais (and thus the expected reaction of the shills) is going to be, therefore he can type shit in brain-autopilot-mode. Of course he's going to post his miserable, uneducated, undifferentiated opinion.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He claimed he's never gone to conventions (or anywhere really, except maybe McDonald's, but even then he doesn't have to go out for that anymore because UberEats is a thing) since Sawnik the Mask-Hog "pwned" him with a spraybottle at a convention in London, which he brushed off at the time but now claims gave him PTSD:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino