Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Belvedere

kiwifarms.net
Dobson on Christchurch:

"See, I just KNEW PewDiePie was Nazi propaganda, but OF COURSE nobody listens to intelligent people like me, who are always victims of sick neo-nazi white supremacist trolls like the shooter."
If he posts something that is very much in the same vein, I wouldn't be surprised. And the fact that such a thing wouldn't surprise me about Andrew Dobson makes it all that much more depressing.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Never emailed. Was just YIM. We met over at a board called "The Process forum" but the PMs I had with him are gone as it was during the first incarnation of the place. The main problem he needed venting was losing his girlfriend at the time as she found out what he was into due to "assholes".

And no there was no RPs with the guy. I find Ero-RPers to be cringe inducing in general and fairly pathetic.

I'm sure more stuff will turn up with Dobby :). He has to go out in public and im sure he still goes to conventions. Just a matter of time.
Read that as "Found out what he was into was assholes"

Lez

Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he'll make a comic about New Zealand, and in it, a squid will complain that he's not talking about the shootings when he talks about New Zealand and he'll whine about how he shouldn't be expected to.

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DOBSON: "Hmmm. A terrorist attack in New Zealand, eh? How can I make this all about me / blame Trump?"

Actually, I think he'll simply wait until the SJW elite have spoken, so he can parrot the pre-approved opinion. Remember, 9-11 wasn't a big deal to him, so this won't be either. Not until SJWs have a position on it, anyway.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes it truly is amazing how a site of several billion users can be talking about multiple issues simultaneously.
What's next? Dobson saying GamerGate is behind the New Zealand attack? Or brag that he's the victim instead of the New Zealand victims?
“If you think about it..I could be next!! Please give asspats and Patreon donations for support, we can’t let Gamergate win in these difficult times!”.

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What "peers," Andy? You're not an animator. You've never in your entire life worked for a professional animation firm, and you don't even make animation as a hobbyist. Are you perhaps talking about your fellow students at the time you attended MCAD? If not, you have no "peers." You're just full of shit, as always.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where's the animations, Dobson?!
I learned more about animation and art from watching DVD commentaries and from following my peers on Twitter than from college.
That only means you're shit at doing your homework and listening to your teachers, Dobby. Furthermore, college isn't kindergarten, some level of independent research is expected.

Also, what a douchenozzle about that "indebted for life" thing, his parents paid for his education that he himself threw in the gutter by being a slacker. I bet MCAD didn't cost this much tuition back in the Dobdays, either.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino