Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
He has a cartoon avatar
Entertainment consists of stuff aimed at children.
I can't think of anything else.
Though it's a typo, you reminded me that one of his hobbies (in the past at least) was knitting.
Not gonna knock that hobby in itself, but in his case... damn.

I felt these changes were important.
A tendency to blame others for his own mistakes and failures.
Lies, to others, to the Internet, to social media, to himself.
Parrots positions, never voices one that is his own or one that has not been pre-approved by the SJWs.
Traces... everything!
Dammit, I knew I missed something!

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't wait for the obligatory sperging from Fapstacy Andy about the Christchurch shootings.
I expect him to repost his "Vanilla Terrorist" image as well as insinuating that Pewdiepie is to blame from now till the end of time.

Christ, I came here just to see that. Wouldn't be surprised if he started ranting about it eventually.
Is this some sort of joke? This is the only time where he knows what the rection of his sempais (and thus the expected reaction of the shills) is going to be, therefore he can type shit in brain-autopilot-mode. Of course he's going to post his miserable, uneducated, undifferentiated opinion.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never emailed. Was just YIM. We met over at a board called "The Process forum" but the PMs I had with him are gone as it was during the first incarnation of the place. The main problem he needed venting was losing his girlfriend at the time as she found out what he was into due to "assholes".

And no there was no RPs with the guy. I find Ero-RPers to be cringe inducing in general and fairly pathetic.

I'm sure more stuff will turn up with Dobby :). He has to go out in public and im sure he still goes to conventions. Just a matter of time.
He claimed he's never gone to conventions (or anywhere really, except maybe McDonald's, but even then he doesn't have to go out for that anymore because UberEats is a thing) since Sawnik the Mask-Hog "pwned" him with a spraybottle at a convention in London, which he brushed off at the time but now claims gave him PTSD:

LOOPS

kiwifarms.net
One of my favorite bits of Doblore is how he describes the last time he went to a convention. He didn't go for a panel, he went as a guest to one at a college campus. He describes how after he arrived and walked around giving advice to young artists, "the word began spreading that he was there" and girls complained that he was creeping on them.

Last edited:

Kojiro Brushard

kiwifarms.net
He claimed he's never gone to conventions (or anywhere really, except maybe McDonald's, but even then he doesn't have to go out for that anymore because UberEats is a thing) since Sawnik the Mask-Hog "pwned" him with a spraybottle at a convention in London, which he brushed off at the time but now claims gave him PTSD:
Lol goes to show you how disconnected I got form him XD! I assumed he still goes to cons to promote... whatever stuff he has left. Guess next thing to wait for is what dobby has to say about the kiwi shooting though he seems to be a bit slow on that.

Reactions: Koby_Fish

Belvedere

kiwifarms.net
Dobson on Christchurch:

"See, I just KNEW PewDiePie was Nazi propaganda, but OF COURSE nobody listens to intelligent people like me, who are always victims of sick neo-nazi white supremacist trolls like the shooter."
If he posts something that is very much in the same vein, I wouldn't be surprised. And the fact that such a thing wouldn't surprise me about Andrew Dobson makes it all that much more depressing.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untergroupenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Never emailed. Was just YIM. We met over at a board called "The Process forum" but the PMs I had with him are gone as it was during the first incarnation of the place. The main problem he needed venting was losing his girlfriend at the time as she found out what he was into due to "assholes".

And no there was no RPs with the guy. I find Ero-RPers to be cringe inducing in general and fairly pathetic.

I'm sure more stuff will turn up with Dobby :). He has to go out in public and im sure he still goes to conventions. Just a matter of time.
Read that as "Found out what he was into was assholes"

Lez

Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he'll make a comic about New Zealand, and in it, a squid will complain that he's not talking about the shootings when he talks about New Zealand and he'll whine about how he shouldn't be expected to.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino