Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Why did he make Alya so goddamn dark? I know her mom's supposed to be from Martinique or something, but in the show she's pretty light for a Caribbean.
View attachment 757561
Because Dobson is secretly a racist piece of shit and he assumes any black person should be darker than a snickers bar.

How this guy, almost 40 years of age, has this kind of a juvenile, immature mindset, is beyond me.
Oh that's an easy question. Dobbo sank all his character points into growing, sadly he didn't have any to sink into his personality so he was stuck with one of a fuckin' thirteen year old.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He appears to have deleted that comment I screenshot.
Typical Dobson. Argues with men for days, but deletes womens'/minorities' comments ASAP if they don't agree.

Oh ho HO, he put his "Fite me" post on Instagram too and the comments are glorious (and thank gawd I caught it before he could baleet):

Alright, which one of you did the I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME thing? :epik:

Last edited:

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
Dobson knows that the Super Mario Super Show and the Legend of Zelda cartoon aren't considered canon by Nintendo right? Also that Link in the last panel is the worst Link I've ever seen.
Just like Chris, he considers what ever he sees as canon. His bit of the ‘tism sorta prevents him from viewing anything differently. Because he saw the Super Mario Show as a kid, Mario has to stay the same way because Dobson can’t view anything outside of his headspace unless he needs to.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Dobson knows that the Super Mario Super Show and the Legend of Zelda cartoon aren't considered canon by Nintendo right? Also that Link in the last panel is the worst Link I've ever seen.
I mostly wanna ask why is Link doing devil horns and why does she look like a brainless bimbo, oh wait I know that answer is because Dobbo assumes anyone who is blond (male or female) is dumber than a sack of instant mashed potatoes.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Dobson gives no fucks about that. Nor does he understand color selection within a limited 8-bit palette. All Dobson cares about is that he likes the cartoons that are to Mario fans widely considered to be low quality overall in hindsight and universally hated by Zelda fans. Plus a weird attachment to one of Samus' in-game sprites from Metroid and not the design from the ending with the proper color scheme.

Also regarding Link I'm not sure if we're only seeing Dobson's extreme hateboner for blondes or if his very limited experience with manga/anime is showing up. Dobson mainly likes comedy series aimed at men where the women are drawn pretty in once style while the men are mainly drawn in a completely different style meant to be funny. So I wonder if Dobson saw Link's appearance and thought Link was meant to be "pretty".

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Translating my work is unfair to me!"

(this bit is from the Instagram posting of complaining about the translation of Lesbun Kiss Miraculous Ladybug):

BONUS: Dobson posts on one of the translated comics:

The other person that posts translated comics did in fact link to Dobson's Instagram on the latest translation:

So yeah, Dobson's still salty about people translating/reposting his work, even though he's too lazy to do it himself, and how would a person even give him the translated stuff to post on his own pages anyway?!

Oh look, he's updated his front Instagram page details:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: AprilRains

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Reeks of the B^Um_Tickley shitstorm, when he trashtalked people making fanart.

Dobson is absolutely anal about his works, if someone made a "Fear and Loathing in CWCville"-like parody of any of his works, he'd go ballistic.
Ya know, it says something when a guy like Tim managed to mature, while Dobbo remained the same dickweed. Also, Id pay anything to watch him go ballistic over that shit.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ya know, it says something when a guy like Tim managed to mature, while Dobbo remained the same dickweed. Also, Id pay anything to watch him go ballistic over that shit.
If Dobson ever had a comic that became a major meme like Buckley’s miscarriage one I don’t know what he’d do, probably a lot of histrionics and suicide threats or asspats.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino