Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
Is Dobson aware about anything? Like has he read what’s wrong with him? There’s over 3,000 pages worth of what’s wrong with him and yet he fails to fix himself.
I'm sure he has, but his thoughts probably go along the lines of "I'm not wrong, THEY are wrong!" And then he hits the block button and returns to his smug, self-righteous delusion where he is perfect and everyone else is not.

Pixy Misa

kiwifarms.net
I think I've figured it out.

Dobson is like all other SJWs here. It's not that he likes Captain Marvel as much as he claims to. I mean we have had good female characters for ages. It's pointless trying to find logic in his thoughts because there isn't any. We know the idea that CM being disliked just because “men hate women” is bullshit because men also tend to get obsessed with female characters they like. Just google the word "waifu" and maybe even lose a little of your faith in humanity.

What he really loves is giving the middle finger to men. He is addicted to feeling morally superior and putting others down. That's pretty much it. Captain Marvel and Rey are really just excuses to treat other people like crap.

I think Dobson has said women "treated him better" in high school compared to men. If true it would just prove my point about how this is just his revenge against men.

That's all there is to it.

Last edited:

CrimsonKnight

kiwifarms.net
Dobson, is like all other SJWs here. It's not that he like Captain Marvel as much as he claims to be. I mean we have had good female characters for ages. It's pointless trying find logic in his thoughts, because there isn't any. We know the idea that CM being disliked just because “men hate women” is bullshit because men also tend to get obssesed with female characters they like.
It could never be that Cheese Larson is a PR disaster and a bad choice for Captain Marvel. Even the other actors aren't too fond of her, either. Keep on living that farce, Dobson. Another point is that Dobson's entire "argument" (if you can call it one) is easily debunked by mentioning characters like Ellen Ripley, and others. Never mind that the movie was mediocre, it's the dudebros that hate a strong woman (God, I cringed writing that). In all seriousness, people want a solid movie with characters that don't feel shoehorned in for the sake of diversity, or whatever the SJWs demand.

TatsunoKuri

Khorne's less-than-stellar Servant
kiwifarms.net

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It really makes me mad how in Dobworld, the only 2 reasons for hating women are either 1) justified hatred at a gender traitor, who has committed wrongthink and 2) unjustified hatred, originating from misogyny.

Here's an idea, maybe some people just dislike some female person for a different, legit reason. Like that boy Dobson told to suck it up and think about how he might have hurt a woman, when said boy told him that he was abused by girls for no reason during school.

Also: Geez. "Most people liked CM", so? I guess most male viewers did, too. What has this to do with anything?
Is CM now unquestionable since some women expressed their enjoyment of that movie?

How this guy, almost 40 years of age, has this kind of a juvenile, immature mindset, is beyond me.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dobson goes flipfloppy on fan translations of his comic:

More comments on the Twilight vs Captain cheese thread:

Has he deleted the "fite me" post? I can see all the other posts but not that one.

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Why did he make Alya so goddamn dark? I know her mom's supposed to be from Martinique or something, but in the show she's pretty light for a Caribbean.
View attachment 757561
Because Dobson is secretly a racist piece of shit and he assumes any black person should be darker than a snickers bar.

How this guy, almost 40 years of age, has this kind of a juvenile, immature mindset, is beyond me.
Oh that's an easy question. Dobbo sank all his character points into growing, sadly he didn't have any to sink into his personality so he was stuck with one of a fuckin' thirteen year old.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He appears to have deleted that comment I screenshot.
Typical Dobson. Argues with men for days, but deletes womens'/minorities' comments ASAP if they don't agree.

Oh ho HO, he put his "Fite me" post on Instagram too and the comments are glorious (and thank gawd I caught it before he could baleet):

Alright, which one of you did the I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME thing? :epik:

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino