Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
Other M was considered a slap in the face to many Metroid fans. Even almost a decade later, it still is. With Prime 4 on the horizon (I know development restarted early this year, it's being made by the same team), who knows how Dobson will react to it (like the turd blossom he is, he'll react poorly to it, and possibly already has.)
He's already made it known that he isn't happy about it. I imagine he's going to throw quite a temper tantrum when it eventually does get released.

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone asked Dobson why he didn’t mention Commander Holly with the whole ProJared thing, since she initiated the cheating.

RileyV

kiwifarms.net
Someone asked Dobson why he didn’t mention Commander Holly with the whole ProJared thing, since she initiated the cheating.

Well, you see, the problem that person had was that they expected Dobson to believe that a woman can willingly enter in a relationship with another man, and not care that she's backstabbing the man's wife.

Because all women are just infantile creatures who are victims and need protecting. They'd NEVER do anything as bad as... UGH MEN(tm)!

But real talk, found out that Holly pulled the sniveling coward's way out by 1) basically vaguely handwaving any of the drama she caused, then 2) lock down her twitter so she can't get the same telling off that Jared's getting.

CrimsonKnight

kiwifarms.net
But real talk, found out that Holly pulled the sniveling coward's way out by 1) basically vaguely handwaving any of the drama she caused, then 2) lock down her twitter so she can't get the same telling off that Jared's getting.
It's exactly something Dobson would do. In all seriousness, Holly should've known Jared was married, and kept her distance, but it was too tasty for her own good. She gets no sympathy from me.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's exactly something Dobson would do. In all seriousness, Holly should've known Jared was married, and kept her distance, but it was too tasty for her own good. She gets no sympathy from me.
Yeah, even if she bought the alleged whole "We're in an Open Relationship" spiel from ProJared.

I was checking the Instagram again and I found exceptionality under Dobson's comment of one of the translators:

"What is a translation?" SERIOUSLY? *facepalm forever* How does someone NOT know what a translation is (regardless of language)?

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think/hope this is trolling to get a reaction out of him, or to say "fuck off".
Well, I dunno if Dob will see it, because that was posted on the translator's page (comics.miraculous) of the translated reposting of Dobson's comic (which Dobson is still salty about, which is why Dobson made the comment on it) and as far as I can tell, comics.miraculous hasn't spoken to Dobson at all (does Instagram have private messaging?), certainly not in any comments section of either their own, or Dobson's.

I would laugh if the ignoramus was an asspatter of Dobson's though.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Ya know, we should start translating Dobson’s comic into Ukrainian and see if he blames the Ruskies.
Nah, translate into Japanese and have his fat ass guessing whether its Korean, Japanese, Chinese or Vietnamies. Besides, if his comic was just translated into Russian hed assume it was full of swearing

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Ya know, we should start translating Dobson’s comic into Ukrainian and see if he blames the Ruskies.
Nah, translate into Japanese and have his fat ass guessing whether its Korean, Japanese, Chinese or Vietnamies. Besides, if his comic was just translated into Russian hed assume it was full of swearing
So what if we translate it into german? Would he think it's what nazi's sound like?
Considering how tasteless, bland, and ignorant he is, all three are definite possibilities. I hope someone can translate it into ebonics though.

ducktales4gameboy

git branch -d giant_boobs
kiwifarms.net
What I'd really like to see is someone translating it into an obviously fake language like al-bhed (or the ultimate risk/reward: pig latin) and see if he freaks out about it in the same way as if it was a real translation.

Arabic/Russian would also be funny because he couldn't dump it into google translate easily to verify it, especially if some rando commented that it was offensive.

eta: Arabic would be magnitudes funnier if it was one of the comics with blatant lesbian undertones.

Last edited:

A.Shitposter

Gossiping Hen
kiwifarms.net
He's already made it known that he isn't happy about it. I imagine he's going to throw quite a temper tantrum when it eventually does get released.
View attachment 758562
He's seriously someone who likes Other M and doesn't want Prime 4? Somehow I keep getting surprised by how much shitty taste he has in everything.

Mr. Manchester

Clickity Clack
kiwifarms.net
What I'd really like to see is someone translating it into an obviously fake language like al-bhed (or the ultimate risk/reward: pig latin) and see if he freaks out about it in the same way as if it was a real translation.

Arabic/Russian would also be funny because he couldn't dump it into google translate easily to verify it, especially if some rando commented that it was offensive.

eta: Arabic would be magnitudes funnier if it was one of the comics with blatant lesbian undertones.
If you so Arabic the translations should be lessons for Islam about how lesbians are haram.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino