Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Other M was considered a slap in the face to many Metroid fans. Even almost a decade later, it still is. With Prime 4 on the horizon (I know development restarted early this year, it's being made by the same team), who knows how Dobson will react to it (like the turd blossom he is, he'll react poorly to it, and possibly already has.)
I’ve found it interesting how SJWs like Bob and DOB adore Other M. Samus is subjected to such a severe character assasination that I’d expect them to bitch about how “problematic” it is. Really calls into question how much they believe their own BS.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Oh look...he kept going.
View attachment 760137View attachment 760138View attachment 760139View attachment 760140View attachment 760141

“The Left’s problem is that they’re just too forgiving!”
“Shut the fuck up if you’re not from America!”
Fucking amazing.
Doblet: Don't u dare talk about other countries' issues if you're not a native!
Also Doblet: All racist Japs need to be put in concentra... I mean, sensitivity camps!

Pointing out Doblet's hypocisy is almost as easy as drawing better than him.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Doblet: Don't u dare talk about other countries' issues if you're not a native!
Also Doblet: All racist Japs need to be put in concentra... I mean, sensitivity camps!

Pointing out Doblet's hypocisy is almost as easy as drawing better than him.
That kinda reminds me of the spergs you see on reddit constantly going "Man those people in Russia or any other country don't know how to live!" and then you point out issues in the US and they instantly switch it "Oh, because we do it bad means they can do it as well?!"

I legitimately fear the day Dobson finds out about this.
View attachment 760150
I'm sure his dick will explode from this.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh look...he kept going.
View attachment 760137View attachment 760138View attachment 760139View attachment 760140View attachment 760141

“The Left’s problem is that they’re just too forgiving!”
“Shut the fuck up if you’re not from America!”
Fucking amazing.
That list of imaginary bad things the GOP supposedly did really is in dire need of this:

He's either grossly misrepresenting or vastly overstating what's going on and he's doing his best to keep all blame away form the sacred cow called DNC.

Yeah, I bet the DNC eventually came out on top especially when it comes to keeping children in "concentration camps"... around January 20, 2017, when Trump took over office from Obama, I guess. After all, it became a dickish thing to do over night.

But what really takes the cake here is this "I don't have arguments, therefore I forbid you participating in this debate". Go suckstart a 12 gauge, Dobson.

The "You're not from [nation] so stop voicing opinions about it", "If you dislike [movie or game], then don't comment on it, it's not made for you.", people should confront him with his own stupid rhetoric. When people repeat his own stupidity back at him long enough, he might come to understand why people dislike him around the time he hits his 60s.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But wait There's MORE:

This comment is from some tumblr called sonr3y/yung Jupiter:

Dobson throws his Lapidot (boxers on Peridot) comic on Instagram and kinda brags:

a curious comment on one of his MLB comics:

More "reposting" salt:

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, translate into Japanese and have his fat ass guessing whether its Korean, Japanese, Chinese or Vietnamies. Besides, if his comic was just translated into Russian hed assume it was full of swearing
lol! I kind of like the idea of translating everything in his comics to say something completely at odds with the actual dialogue. Or calling him out. Or pushing hateful propaganda. But all of this in a foreign language he does not like or understand.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hm, now I wonder what would Dobbys reaction be if he had to interract with a Russian person.
Well, since he and his ilk have zero understanding of the concept of "oppression" that they scream about so loudly and constantly, he'd promptly demand that the Russian virtue-signal about how much they hate Putin and how he is illegitimate. Even if they still live in Russia, and saying such things could conceivably endanger their job or their life. And when they refuse, it would never even occur to him that there was any possible reason besides them being an evil Putin supporter.

Pixy Misa

kiwifarms.net
Wow, I'm so sorry (lol not really) people are stealing your art, Dobson. After all, you did pay for the license to draw and profit from Miraculous Ladybug with Zag entertainment, Steven Universe from Cartoon Network, and all your Link, Pokemon, Mario and Metroid art with Nintendo, right?

Oh, wait. You didn't. Turns out you are a dirty thief profiting from characters and IPs you didn't create.

Don't get me wrong. I know it would be stupid to ask all fan artists to pay for a license. I'm not against fan artists earning money from fan art. And yes real art theft sucks (that is claiming other people's art is yours). And asking to be credited is fine.

I just find hypocritical how he gets all touchy about "art theft", but, by his standards, he would be a huge art thief himself.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino