#BlackGirlMagic
kiwifarms.net
more comments on his flaming terror hole tug of war strawman comic:
View attachment 761223
View attachment 761225
previous replies included for context:
View attachment 761227
View attachment 761228
If the Dems really want to look like exceptional antisemites thats up to them. They might be brown, they might be women, but they dont represent me neither the values of many people they claim to represent.
Besides, for how every single thing Trump does getting overanalyzed/ridiculed you would think that the lesser of two evils is the GOP, since as many people have pointed out before they are the ones that at least dont pretend to care. The DNC is the one that paid celebs and media to talk down to the nation on issues they face everyday.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
You know, with all this recent political something from Dobson, I’d like to remind everybody of this comic he made back in March of 2012 literally called “Political Comics”
View attachment 761293
I once spoke with him via my old youtube account and he admitted he knew his actions provoked the responses he couldnt deal but then did it anyway. Which is a perfect Dobson moment in that it shows he cannot learn or grow.

Last edited:

CrimsonKnight

kiwifarms.net
I once spoke with him via my old youtube account and he admitted he knew his actions provoked the actions he couldnt deal but then did it anyway. Which is a perfect Dobson moment in that it shows he cannot learn or grow.
So he knows he's poking the hornets nest and continues to do so to this day. Day in, day out, starting shit with people, and backpedaling when he's called on it. I'm sure Dobson hasn't heard the definition of insanity, considering he fits it to a T.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It'd be one thing if he displayed any sense that he is in fact enjoying himself. I mean some people are shit-stirrers because they revel in the conflict or they at least can avoid taking it too seriously and have fun with it. Dobson however is blatantly, extremely fragile, getting deeply hurt over every single critical or disagreeing comment... and yet he never, ever passes up a chance to start shit. The amount of negativity there is astounding... and yet, even in the closest thing he's come to self-awareness on this, one of those convention comics, he has to avert responsibility by showing himself being literally lifted and yanked through the air against his will to the person starting the argument, like it's that guy's fault for pulling him over instead of his own for going.

Weirdly it's sort of like Dobson is acknowledging his own NPC nature... he's saying none of his behavior is his own fault, it's all beyond his control what he does, just like he'd been programmed that way.

Laoshi

kiwifarms.net
It'd be one thing if he displayed any sense that he is in fact enjoying himself. I mean some people are shit-stirrers because they revel in the conflict or they at least can avoid taking it too seriously and have fun with it. Dobson however is blatantly, extremely fragile, getting deeply hurt over every single critical or disagreeing comment... and yet he never, ever passes up a chance to start shit. The amount of negativity there is astounding... and yet, even in the closest thing he's come to self-awareness on this, one of those convention comics, he has to avert responsibility by showing himself being literally lifted and yanked through the air against his will to the person starting the argument, like it's that guy's fault for pulling him over instead of his own for going.

Weirdly it's sort of like Dobson is acknowledging his own NPC nature... he's saying none of his behavior is his own fault, it's all beyond his control what he does, just like he'd been programmed that way.
Or this other comic:

He really seems to believe he has no control over how he behaves.

BatmiteTheMight0101

kiwifarms.net
Dobson reposts a stevonnie comic, to Insta-asspats:
View attachment 761773

comments on the "MLB lesbuns, Harold":
View attachment 761775
View attachment 761778
Stevonnie's right arm is bigger than their left arm also four fingers on right hands and five fingers on left hand. If Stevonnie opens their left hand, it's the size of their head. The face doesn't look natural, it feel likes Dobson traced Steven's face and then pasted it on Stevonnie's face. If he shrunk the face a bit, it would be more proportionate.

The speech bubble was it trying to say they successfully improved to the justice system or poof as in gems being poof?

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or this other comic:

View attachment 762291

Which ties in to his stated viewpoint that "If you actually listen to someone you disagree with's point of view, you'll be converted, you have no power over this". He completely and totally disavows any control over himself or his actions and accepts how easy it is to program him.

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net

Or this other comic:

View attachment 762291

I’d say Dobson’s ego somehow gets off to getting negative reactions.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’d say Dobson’s ego somehow gets off to getting negative reactions.
Maybe, but he's otherwise miserable over it. He does seem to somehow think it validates him, because he sees people being negative in the same way to the senpais whose arguments he's parroting, but it's clearly extremely hurtful to him on every conceivable other level.

I guess that illustrates that he's either too stupid to break out of his programming, or he's such a literal raving egomaniac that he'd rather be constantly miserable and in pain than stop stoking his ego.

Maybe both?

AprilRains

Better killing through chemistry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's miserable about everything that gets him off.

I can't really get Mad At The Internet over him because I can't do anything to him that he's not doing to himself.

"There is no trap so deadly as the trap you set for yourself."

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino