Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More replies to his "don't vote 3rd party" comic (last comment is by loueejii):
View attachment 760726
Why is he so convinced that 3rd party voters would all vote blue otherwise? They could always vote republican. Be careful what you wish for, Dobbo.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Well, since he and his ilk have zero understanding of the concept of "oppression" that they scream about so loudly and constantly, he'd promptly demand that the Russian virtue-signal about how much they hate Putin and how he is illegitimate. Even if they still live in Russia, and saying such things could conceivably endanger their job or their life. And when they refuse, it would never even occur to him that there was any possible reason besides them being an evil Putin supporter.
Eh, not really, despite the popular wide spread believe that is floating around US or Western Europe you can say you dislike the guy to hell and back, you are freely allowed to protest in the streets about him or whatever the Russian Duma is doing. People did that and they still are doing it, now if you're gonna act like a pair of crazy bitches and run yo naked asses into a church and start going how the president should die? Welp, different tale all together.

AngeloTheWizard

Bringer of amusing Let's Sperg threads
kiwifarms.net
What I'd really like to see is someone translating it into an obviously fake language like al-bhed (or the ultimate risk/reward: pig latin) and see if he freaks out about it in the same way as if it was a real translation.

Arabic/Russian would also be funny because he couldn't dump it into google translate easily to verify it, especially if some rando commented that it was offensive.

eta: Arabic would be magnitudes funnier if it was one of the comics with blatant lesbian undertones.
Al-bhed would be easy. It's just a replacement cipher.

That said I love seeing Dobson dare people to challenge him. He's like the NPCs in the Yakuza games that decide the best course of action is picking a fight with the motherfucking Dragon of Dojima...and then you inevitably beat their asses stupid. NPC behaviour is literally the only reason I can think of why he keeps inviting internet fights only to whine endlessly when he inevitably gets his shit kicked in.

Raiken

Making Nanomachines great again
kiwifarms.net
That said I love seeing Dobson dare people to challenge him. He's like the NPCs in the Yakuza games that decide the best course of action is picking a fight with the motherfucking Dragon of Dojima...and then you inevitably beat their asses stupid. NPC behaviour is literally the only reason I can think of why he keeps inviting internet fights only to whine endlessly when he inevitably gets his shit kicked in.
*Dobson bumps into kazuma*
Dobson:"Watch it you toxic male"
Kiryu:"what was that?"
Dobson lowers his head, fast walks away sweatting profoundly while mumbeling something
Dobson at home behind the computer:"I JUST MET HE MOST TOXIC MALE EVER, HE WAS RUDE AND I'M SURE THAT HE IS A TRUMP SUPORTER AND HATES WOMEN! IF ONLY THERE WHERE MORE FEMINISTS LIKE ME TO STOP THIS TOXIC MASCULINITY!!!"
Woman" thank you for bringing back my belongings from that street punk and risking your life, i simply can't imagine what would happen if i lost my life savings. "
Kiryu:" don't mention it, now excuse me, i'm going back to the orphanage. "

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Why is he so convinced that 3rd party voters would all vote blue otherwise? They could always vote republican. Be careful what you wish for, Dobbo.
Reading this reminded me of how the results of the 2016 election results were in my area. If all third party votes voted Democrat, Trump still would've won by a significant margin.

CrimsonKnight

kiwifarms.net
He's like the NPCs in the Yakuza games that decide the best course of action is picking a fight with the motherfucking Dragon of Dojima...and then you inevitably beat their asses stupid.
Or any NPC that has seen or heard what the protagonist has done. He's the #1 assassin in the UAA? I'll give him a piece of my mind! Saved the galaxy from intergalactic monsters? You bet your ass I'll provoke him. Dobson wonders why his shit is always being kicked in.

Last edited:

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reading this reminded me of how the results of the 2016 election results were in my area. If all third party votes voted Democrat, Trump still would've won by a significant margin.
Reminds me of how there are some people still shrieking about hanging chads in Florida, when even if every single ambiguous vote were given to Gore, Dubya would still have won, and yet it's apparently still "selected not elected".

But that's what shit-stirrers count on. Shallow, easily-manipulated people like Dobson who don't think, they just feel.

CrimsonKnight

kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of how there are some people still shrieking about hanging chads in Florida, when even if every single ambiguous vote were given to Gore, Dubya would still have won, and yet it's apparently still "selected not elected".

But that's what shit-stirrers count on. Shallow, easily-manipulated people like Dobson who don't think, they just feel.
As the saying goes, it's feels before reals with those like Dobson.

M&Mario

The ska is the limit
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino