Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
It'd be one thing if he displayed any sense that he is in fact enjoying himself. I mean some people are shit-stirrers because they revel in the conflict or they at least can avoid taking it too seriously and have fun with it. Dobson however is blatantly, extremely fragile, getting deeply hurt over every single critical or disagreeing comment... and yet he never, ever passes up a chance to start shit. The amount of negativity there is astounding... and yet, even in the closest thing he's come to self-awareness on this, one of those convention comics, he has to avert responsibility by showing himself being literally lifted and yanked through the air against his will to the person starting the argument, like it's that guy's fault for pulling him over instead of his own for going.

Weirdly it's sort of like Dobson is acknowledging his own NPC nature... he's saying none of his behavior is his own fault, it's all beyond his control what he does, just like he'd been programmed that way.
Or this other comic:

View attachment 762291

He really seems to believe he has no control over how he behaves.
I’d say Dobson’s ego somehow gets off to getting negative reactions.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’d say Dobson’s ego somehow gets off to getting negative reactions.
Maybe, but he's otherwise miserable over it. He does seem to somehow think it validates him, because he sees people being negative in the same way to the senpais whose arguments he's parroting, but it's clearly extremely hurtful to him on every conceivable other level.

I guess that illustrates that he's either too stupid to break out of his programming, or he's such a literal raving egomaniac that he'd rather be constantly miserable and in pain than stop stoking his ego.

Maybe both?

AprilRains

Better killing through chemistry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's miserable about everything that gets him off.

I can't really get Mad At The Internet over him because I can't do anything to him that he's not doing to himself.

"There is no trap so deadly as the trap you set for yourself."

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stevonnie's right arm is bigger than their left arm also four fingers on right hands and five fingers on left hand. If Stevonnie opens their left hand, it's the size of their head. The face doesn't look natural, it feel likes Dobson traced Steven's face and then pasted it on Stevonnie's face. If he shrunk the face a bit, it would be more proportionate.

The speech bubble was it trying to say they successfully improved to the justice system or poof as in gems being poof?
The quote coming from the TV is a well-known engrish ending to the NES Ghostbusters video game:

It's ironic he spelled "congratulations" correctly when it's spelled so terribly incorrectly in the game/quotes. He did however leave in the two O's in "prooved". So apparently Stevonnie is playing Ghostbusters NES. Which is a terrible game.

I think Dobson learned early on that starting shit enabled him to take Victim Status and gain sympathy. Probably early enough that starting shit (either literally or figuratively) is probably what got his exceptional ass kicked off the school bus.

Another reply to his "debates are bad because just hearing about genocide turns people genocidal!" comic:

I don't suppose it ever occurred to Dobson that NOT "debating" (or arguing with) a Genocidist legitimizes their opinion? People who aren't debated/argued with will continue to think their ideas are legit if nobody's challenging them.

Dobson reblogs some stuff which ironically contradicts the post above:

Dobson celebrates 100 posts on Insta-Asspat:

Another reply on "They're Lesbuns, Harold":

Last edited:

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
The quote coming from the TV is a well-known engrish ending to the NES Ghostbusters video game:

View attachment 762317
It's ironic he spelled "congratulations" correctly when it's spelled so terribly incorrectly in the game/quotes. He did however leave in the two O's in "prooved". So apparently Stevonnie is playing Ghostbusters NES. Which is a terrible game.

I think Dobson learned early on that starting shit enabled him to take Victim Status and gain sympathy. Probably early enough that starting shit (either literally or figuratively) is probably what got his exceptional ass kicked off the school bus.

Another reply to his "debates are bad because just hearing about genocide turns people genocidal!" comic:
View attachment 762330

I don't suppose it ever occurred to Dobson that NOT "debating" (or arguing with) a Genocidist legitimizes their opinion? People who aren't debated/argued with will continue to think their ideas are legit if nobody's challenging them.

View attachment 762333

View attachment 762335View attachment 762334

View attachment 762337
Is it me or has Dobson gotten more worse at illustrating his own character that he created? Also when is the Muslim Vampire comic dropping?

BatmiteTheMight0101

kiwifarms.net
I think it's easier said than done for the Muslim Vampire comic which is somewhat true if there no motivation behind it. The driving force to make the comic that would never exist is motivation and pure passion of interest. Another would be research to depict an accurate Muslim women because making an inaccurate Muslim women can possibly result to stereotyping or being inorganic/flat.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 762317

View attachment 762330

View attachment 762333

View attachment 762337
I like how in his special 100th post about artistic growth, he couldn't be fucked to draw anything new.

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 762317

View attachment 762330

View attachment 762333

View attachment 762337
The irony here is that Dobson is the one who keeps screaming about wanting the genocide of Republicans/white people/men. So...

Also, “grow organically” means “don’t ever try to improve because it’ll happen naturally” to Dobson.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The irony here is that Dobson is the one who keeps screaming about wanting the genocide of Republicans/white people/men. So...

Also, “grow organically” means “don’t ever try to improve because it’ll happen naturally” to Dobson.
It's only genocide if the targets are anything except straight white males, apparently. Because power plus prejudice definitions.

Dobson's lazy so it's no surprise his definition of "grow organically" means "make no effort consciously to improve".

Dont know if he means flat earthers are the opressed or the opressors. You know, I think types like DobDob dont fear debates because they are scared of getting owned by tankies or neo nazi inbreeds, they dread them because of the possibility of getting convinced of an idea they deem reprehensible or inmoral. Never let the capacity of entertaining an idea without accepting it get on the way of being on the right side of history.
But of course I dont get it because if I want shit to change I dont go to my favorite hugbox to get validated. These people have choosen to remain silent under the false pretense of speaking up covered on a mass of other anonymous people that might just be as uninformed or false as the Internet can provide.
Although on the other hand breadtubers and the like wouldnt be any better than Destiny or Maddox.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 762317

View attachment 762330

View attachment 762333

View attachment 762337
Gross art, man. Looks like the art on one of those cheap, Mexican gashapons around here.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino