Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Had this submitted and haven’t been able to post it yet, but...who cares if they’re over 30??????? This the kind of thing that make people think Dobson is a pedo.
View attachment 834842

Also they “act like men” so it doesn’t count? The fuck?????

Dobson hates all women that don’t act “girly” confirmed.
Over 30 years...major disrespect for those kickass women Dobson, MAJOR DISRESPECT

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net

By this logic the American Pie movies are insanely popular.
Almost like he's just pulling excuses out of his ass.
Like the "if your examples of strong female characters are over 30 years old so it doesn't count" excuse.
I'm assuming he means Terminator and Alien both came out over 30 years ago, but WOW, a guy with Dobson's history should be more careful with his wording.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and a bit more:

Holy shit the broken clock is right.

Now in the Captain neckbeard comic thread he contradicts a Grammer Gestapo:

pics or it didn't happen, Dobson:

looks like hyrule knight commentary got baleeted, anyone catch it? Here's the full comment in the mean time under "see more" from above:

"I'm going to block people who point out there's more/other reasons than misogyny to not like Captain Sociopath!":

One of Dobson's asspatters reacts to a hidden comment (previous included for context):
1562780964403.png

Special Guest appearance of The Legion of That One Guy:

Also some:epik: needs to tell Dobson about all the shit that goes on behind the scenes when wrangling a big budget blockbuster movie for ANY licensed property, and let him know that the reason we didn't have any official Spiderman Movies until 2002, despite the character being around since 1962, is what is generally known as "Development Hell" (part of the reason why Ghostbusters 3 has yet to see the light of day, and since it's been so long they'll have to digitize Harold Ramis like they did with the dead guy in Star Wars or something), and the rest is trying to secure all the rights, licensing, contracts, etc.

But you just know that if it was Spider-Woman instead of Spider-Man that got a 2002 movie and a bunch since then, Dobson would insist it took so long "because sexism".

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Had this submitted and haven’t been able to post it yet, but...who cares if they’re over 30??????? This the kind of thing that make people think Dobson is a pedo.
View attachment 834842

Jesus fuck Dobson you pedo sped.
The only way Ripley (in the first two movies; they never made any more 'Alien' films and you can't convince me otherwise) acts like a man is by taking charge and care of herself, not expecting others to do shit can do herself, and not being useless sack of shit only made helpful with plot armor.
"I feel like sort of a 5th wheel around here, is there anything I can do?" - if you are calling that 'acting like a man', that is seeing people doing work and wanting to help instead of just sitting around being useless, then you are far more sexist than I could hope to be.
Comforting and defending a small girl? Going to rescue her from a bunch of creatures that want to use her as a host? Yeah, no woman would ever have urges to defend young children. Perish the thought.

Just because the examples aren't underaged crypto lesbians, have flaws, don't win 100% of the time, and experience character growth and aren't unending fountains of low-effort snark being passed off as 'depth' and 'intelligence', does not make them men acting like women.

Last edited:

Laoshi

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 834842

>my patience is treading very thin right now, so choose how you reply carefully

Okay first of all, the patience is treading thin? What does that even mean? Probably meant to say "patience is growing thin, tread carefully". Think about what you type you dumb fuck.

Anyway, what that means is: "If you keep disagreeing with me I will block you, delete your messages, and then make a post about how I defeated your arguments with facts and logic, but won't show any of them", i.e. what he always does when he can't respond.

And regarding the argument, Dobson is purposefully misrepresenting it. When one declares "people hate Captain Marvel just because the main character is a strong woman", the argument is disproved when you show examples of movies with strong women as main characters that are widely regarded as great movies. Then you must accept the reason people don't like Captain Marvel must be a different one. But he cannot accept that and keeps dodging the main argument and writing these responses with 6 different points that don't address it, and then declaring he doesn't have patience to read any rebuttals, so he has won by default. What a dumb fuck, that's what I'm saying basically. I don't know why I bother.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
You know what would make everything he says all null and void and AMAZING to see him try and crawl back into his hole? If he deleted comments or blocked people, BUT they could still respond on the post AND other people who haven't blocked them can see those comments too, like I know it would be too much work (not really kinda) for them to do that, but it would make things so much better.

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
comments on the picard thing:

Dobson bes pissy to some replies to the 3DS post:

Stranger things capitalism sperging:

Neckbeard strawman sperging continues:

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
moar sperging in the 3DS thread:

Previous grammar policing included for context:

Previous commentary included for context:

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino