Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
another longtime asspatter white knight weighs in:

and another white knight:

Dobson pretends to understand movies:

Asspatgram comments on 40 shades of Hawkmoth:

asspatgram comment on strawman neckbeard:

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
It's sad that old school Carol had personality and doubts, while being a compelling character. The fact that many movies now feel like they have to shoehorn the faux "girl power" shtick at the cost of personality, while bootlickers like Dobson claim it's because they/we must "hate women".
If that’s the reason to hate women, then just call me a raging misogynist.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's sad that old school Carol had personality and doubts, while being a compelling character. The fact that many movies now feel like they have to shoehorn the faux "girl power" shtick at the cost of personality, while bootlickers like Dobson claim it's because they/we must "hate women".
It's not as much the movie's fault, the comics had already transitioned her to "bland social media feminist mouthpiece" before the movie ever began production.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
previous replies included for context, battle angel alita thread:
(Oh HO HO, I wonder how dobbles will react to THIS bombshell):

• Feels
Reactions: Count groudon

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
I'm glad Dobson hasn't discovered this.

He sees this and his fat ass might finally have that heart attack that's been building up for years.

RileyV

kiwifarms.net
So, quick question that I'm sure has been asked in the past: How did you guys find out about Dobson?

Because I found him by random, when he was still on DA. I was looking up comics about Nintendo and was in his shallow demographic of elementary/middle school kids.

I remember the first one was okay, and largely forgot about it. The second, I shit you not, was the brown hair Link bitchfit comic. What got me was his strange exception of ALttP's Link as having pink hair and thinking, "Wait, he can't really think Link's hair was pink in that game. Even I know it was only like that due to color limitations." So I posted a comment with a link to instruction manual depictions of his canon blonde hair.

I'll give him this, he just ignored me instead of blocking me, and it took not long after that to see his "Localization" comic and realize, "Oh, he's just that petty."

On an unrelated sidenote, I just serendipitously found a new hobby to watch on Twitter, and he is a very sad, strange individual.

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, quick question that I'm sure has been asked in the past: How did you guys find out about Dobson?

Because I found him by random, when he was still on DA. I was looking up comics about Nintendo and was in his shallow demographic of elementary/middle school kids.

I remember the first one was okay, and largely forgot about it. The second, I shit you not, was the brown hair Link bitchfit comic. What got me was his strange exception of ALttP's Link as having pink hair and thinking, "Wait, he can't really think Link's hair was pink in that game. Even I know it was only like that due to color limitations." So I posted a comment with a link to instruction manual depictions of his canon blonde hair.

I'll give him this, he just ignored me instead of blocking me, and it took not long after that to see his "Localization" comic and realize, "Oh, he's just that petty."
I stumbled across him pretty much the same way. The first Dobcomic I recall seeing was on DA. It's the one where the bear is all fired up to do some art or something, and then winds up in the corner crying because of anxiety. I remember thinking, "Oh, yeah, it can sure feel that way, alright." Learning about Dobson since then, I'm absolutely certain he stole the gag from someone else.

RileyV

kiwifarms.net
I stumbled across him pretty much the same way. The first Dobcomic I recall seeing was on DA. It's the one where the bear is all fired up to do some art or something, and then winds up in the corner crying because of anxiety. I remember thinking, "Oh, yeah, it can sure feel that way, alright." Learning about Dobson since then, I'm absolutely certain he stole the gag from someone else.
When I said my second comic of his that wast the one that stood out, it was because it was (fairly new at the time); he was still drawing himself as a 20 year old with a full head of hair, and the blue bear wasn't even a twinkle in his eye.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw him on Deviantart, at the time didn't think much other than "Kinda cute toony style", saw him be a bit of a jackass in the comments so I got turned off and basically forgot him. Didn't really learn the full extent of his lolcowness until people kept trying to have threads about him on /co/ and the spergs would shriek "CARNIVALE THREAD YAY EPIC MAY-MAYS!" The fact that their autismal asses were so dedicated to the meme that they wound up actually defending Dobson since no one could actually post about him in the threads meant I had to go looking for more info myself on just who this fucker was, which lead to reading more about him on various sites.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net

On an unrelated sidenote, I just serendipitously found a new hobby to watch on Twitter, and he is a very sad, strange individual.
I recall him back when he had the whole CattyN thing, but then the guy got quickly forgotten because of his spergy meltdown. Later on I saw his stuff on dA, but didn't at the time think it was him, but I always saw his comment section just roasting his ass specially when it did his "Nintendo fanboy the comic" with Danny&Spot or the cartoonist thing. Like, the guy couldn't argue himself out off a cereal box.

Imposteroak

Actually the real Oak
kiwifarms.net

I was sorta aware of him for a while, a friend showed me a facepunch thread roasting him and asked if I knew about him. I didn't think his art was terrible at the time, but saw enough of his comics to know i hated the writing and his gags were generic. This was when he was still using hat andy avatar and not the blue bear.

Some years passed and then I ended binging a bunch of the bad webcomics pages and wanted to know more about andy. I eventually made it here.