Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Frankly, I think the only reason Dobson is not an out and out pedophile is that little kids can run faster than him and it would be too much work for him to catch them. Plus, he would probably just want to jerk it to underage lesbians rather than fuck one himself (DOBSON: "Sex is soooo much work! UGH!").
Actually I don't think he has a sex drive, I mean what reason would he and his girlfriend be in separate rooms for if he didn't have sex with her or found intimacy uncomfortable?

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he's going to wind up defending Jonathan Yaniv.
Wouldn't surprise me, though since JY is a local to the other side of the continent not to mention in another effing country, maybe he hasn't heard yet.

Laoshi

kiwifarms.net
You cannot be serious.
View attachment 852040
Jesus fucking christ. It's bad enough that for some godforsaken reason he's showing the image that he used to insult Zelda Williams. But the worst part is that he uses it as cover of his page called "AdobsonArtwork", the implication being that this piece is his own work (which obviously isn't).

With all the tracing he does and pulling this kind of bullshit, Dobson is more of an art thief than he's an artist.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Slactivism at its finest.

View attachment 853531
Only issue that during 1942 photos weren't taken as means to show "oh it's not so bad in the camps", but more to be documented proof how said camps were making sure all the "inferior" races were properly exterminated. Also, wouldn't be able to take you all down, let's see a bunch of fat-out of shape dangerhair assholes or trained soldiers with automatic weapons, machineguns and snipers. I wonder who'd win.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Only issue that during 1942 photos weren't taken as means to show "oh it's not so bad in the camps", but more to be documented proof how said camps were making sure all the "inferior" races were properly exterminated. Also, wouldn't be able to take you all down, let's see a bunch of fat-out of shape dangerhair assholes or trained soldiers with automatic weapons, machineguns and snipers. I wonder who'd win.
Someone DID try to burn down one of them (even though he would risk killing some of the people in there) and was properly gunned down for it. Whether this is inhumane or not, these people are still going to try and charge a government facility with force and they will be answered with greater force.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I dunno how to link the first vid but it is "Look what you've done to my peonies!" "They're marigolds!" "God, I think she's right! They are marigolds!" "I may not know my flowers, but I know a BITCH when I see one!"
dobson's "storyboard":

Live action simba "This is the END of 2D animation!" sperging:

Dobson reblogs a "men suck" thread:

Funny thing is some of Dobson's more woke IngSoc Senpais would bitch about how women shouldn't HAVE to defend themselves, just teach men not to raep, therefore women SHOULD NOT defend themselves because otherwise victim blaming.

More animation sperging (and a roundabout defense of his tracing I bet):

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how he called it a "storyboard" so that when people called him out for how half-assed the animation is he could reply "It's NOT an animation it's a STORYBOARD" all smuglike.

Also jfc just carry a pocketknife, you ain't gonna be able to get any of that stupid shit out in time to defend yourself, and you wouldn't be able to with that tiny shit anyhow. Those are even more of a placebo than door chains.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino