Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
more reeeing about ICE raid:
View attachment 882109
View attachment 882112

Previous replies included for context:
View attachment 882118
View attachment 882119
Ya know, sooner or later I'm gonna run out of face desk clips to summarize my reaction to this stupidity. Also, Europeans who overstay their visas okay smart ass, I'll bite; show me said people and even better show me some fuckin' documents and statistics you have for said people and also nice of you to compare said people to assholes who broke the law by illegally crossing the border. Seriously encouraged half a century ago you mean back when the US barely had any laws against illegal immigration if not any at all and illegal labor was seen as the norm along with child labor?

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Ya know, sooner or later I'm gonna run out of face desk clips to summarize my reaction to this stupidity. Also, Europeans who overstay their visas okay smart ass, I'll bite; show me said people and even better show me some fuckin' documents and statistics you have for said people and also nice of you to compare said people to assholes who broke the law by illegally crossing the border. Seriously encouraged half a century ago you mean back when the US barely had any laws against illegal immigration if not any at all and illegal labor was seen as the norm along with child labor?
That's not even accurate though. Look at the reactions to the floods of Irish, Chinese, and eastern European immigrants in their respective eras. Look up the Know Nothing party. For every massive influx of immigrants, there's been a backlash, regardless of whether they were some flavor of white or something else.

It's almost like it's not really about race... It's almost like importing a large group of low skilled laborers from a drastically different culture who start replacing the current culture with their own, filling up low level jobs, and driving down wages, causes intense social and economic tension...

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
1565337731590.png

I'm not usually one for Trump jokes (mainly because it usually attributes to the same thing: Bad hair, bad tan, small hands, etc.) but I did get a bit of a sensible chuckle from me.

That's something Dobson could never do.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Koby_Fish

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
“I AM A GOOD ALLY. LOOK AT ME!”
View attachment 882661
Because... trans people are the only ones who struggle to find themselves during adolescence and experiment with their appearance, I guess.

This is some, "my four year old boy played with a doll, he must actually be a girl!" level stuff. Thank goodness Dobson doesn't have kids, because a lot of kids growing up right now with parents with this mindset are going to end up royally screwed up in the name of "positivity."

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
“I AM A GOOD ALLY. LOOK AT ME!”
View attachment 882661
Man, he’s been trying really hard to break into the “media meta” cliques that then to circle Tumblr lately, hasn’t he? First the MCU stuff and now this. But so far all he’s done is show how poor of an understanding he has of storytelling, story question, symbolism, and... pretty much everything that makes up fiction that he supposedly went to school for really.

Like talking about reflections being a representative of an “assigned role.” Granted, I haven’t seen Infinity Train yet so I don’t know how it was utilized in the show exactly, but I’ve never seen mirrors/reflections utilized as symbolism for “assigned roles.” They’re pretty much always meant to represent a look at how a person views themselves or to show a direct contrast in how they view themselves vs. what they’re actually like, or in some cases what they want to be vs what they are or what they used to be. You know, basic shit even 13 year olds on Deviantart understand because a reflection is you literally looking at yourself.

It’s like he recognizes the writing pattern in the meta posts he wants to emulate, but doesn’t understand any of the words or their meanings so he just slaps them together haphazardly.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because... trans people are the only ones who struggle to find themselves during adolescence and experiment with their appearance, I guess.
Which is exactly why the bullshit of identifying adolescents or, even worse, small children as trans is so harmful. It's a phase of life where you're actively trying to discover who you are, experiment with feelings and concepts that are new to you, deal with changes in your body and mind, and put all that together. It's ridiculously easy to misidentify basic "finding yourself" and "experimenting with identity" as being trans, especially when you've got a large segment of people trying to groom kids to do all of that and telling them that cis people are boring, gross, and evil.

Dobson has of course hitched his wagon to the most harmful and damaging trend possible, to no one's shock.

Anti pedo

kiwifarms.net
Which is exactly why the bullshit of identifying adolescents or, even worse, small children as trans is so harmful. It's a phase of life where you're actively trying to discover who you are, experiment with feelings and concepts that are new to you, deal with changes in your body and mind, and put all that together. It's ridiculously easy to misidentify basic "finding yourself" and "experimenting with identity" as being trans, especially when you've got a large segment of people trying to groom kids to do all of that and telling them that cis people are boring, gross, and evil.

Dobson has of course hitched his wagon to the most harmful and damaging trend possible, to no one's shock.
Why they think finding self-identity means they are trans personality and gender are two separate things do these people ever look up the definition of those two on google, it's like they think those two are the same thing which is not and you're right it is dangerous for a child's development

Mr. Manchester

Clickity Clack
kiwifarms.net
Why they think finding self-identity means they are trans personality and gender are two separate things do these people ever look up the definition of those two on google, it's like they think those two are the same thing which is not and you're right it is dangerous for a child's development
It's almost like people like Dobson see everyone in completely separate groups and not all humans who can relate to each other. I guess that makes sense, I'm pretty sure he's never actually had a real friend to legit talk to. Closest thing to one was probably his Asian room mate he made those racist comics about.

CrimsonKnight

kiwifarms.net
It's almost like people like Dobson see everyone in completely separate groups and not all humans who can relate to each other. I guess that makes sense, I'm pretty sure he's never actually had a real friend to legit talk to. Closest thing to one was probably his Asian room mate he made those racist comics about.
Dobson's personality turns away so many people. The times others tried to talk to him, he acts like a complete dick. Not to mention, all the bridges he's burned because of said personality.

Mr. Manchester

Clickity Clack
kiwifarms.net
Dobson's personality turns away so many people. The times others tried to talk to him, he acts like a complete dick. Not to mention, all the bridges he's burned because of said personality.
It's almost sad. I'm sure most people have someone to call if they want to grab a beer or coffee to talk. No go for Dobbo. That tinge of empathy I had for him, fleeting as it was, was probably the first in a long time too.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Koby_Fish

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino