Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
That's not even accurate though. Look at the reactions to the floods of Irish, Chinese, and eastern European immigrants in their respective eras. Look up the Know Nothing party. For every massive influx of immigrants, there's been a backlash, regardless of whether they were some flavor of white or something else.

It's almost like it's not really about race... It's almost like importing a large group of low skilled laborers from a drastically different culture who start replacing the current culture with their own, filling up low level jobs, and driving down wages, causes intense social and economic tension...
Previous floods of immigrants were also expected to assimilate, something that is now very unwoke and racist.

Travel also used to be long, expensive andoften dangerous. You can to the US to stay, and couldn't go home.Now you can send little fatima and achmed back home to the grandparents every summer to get reindoctrinated & fatima's clit cut off.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
dobson gets likeminded asspatters on the ICE "don't look at my art if you like ICE!" thread:
1565416422171.png

1565416439570.png

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
More reply to the anti-ice comic:
View attachment 882821
Hey here's a funny question: Got any proof that these people are actually the parents of these kids and ya know, not some kids they bought off traffickers or coyotes so idiots like you can go "MUH FEE FEE!!!!".

Oh sure, the only one who are free are just rich white people, yup...no rich Latinos, black people or Asians. Just white rich people. Hey, correct me if I'm wrong aren't you guys usually the ones who preach how say a homeless veteran has more "white privilege" when compared to some rich ass black guy?

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey here's a funny question: Got any proof that these people are actually the parents of these kids and ya know, not some kids they bought off traffickers or coyotes so idiots like you can go "MUH FEE FEE!!!!".

Oh sure, the only one who are free are just rich white people, yup...no rich Latinos, black people or Asians. Just white rich people. Hey, correct me if I'm wrong aren't you guys usually the ones who preach how say a homeless veteran has more "white privilege" when compared to some rich ass black guy?
If this is ever pointed out to Dobson, he'll likely block without comment. Or if he deigns to respond it would be along the lines of, "You're assuming brown people just do things like this to their kids? That's RAYCISSSSS!"

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
If this is ever pointed out to Dobson, he'll likely block without comment. Or if he deigns to respond it would be along the lines of, "You're assuming brown people just do things like this to their kids? That's RAYCISSSSS!"
Yeah, Id say so. Then again, he also proved that he can get his ass owned by a shitty history game when he claimed "Black people never sold each other as slaves! Yer racist to even think this!" Actually, now I would love to see him tap dance when someone would just poet that video link.

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dobson obviously is ignorant about the phenomenons he's discussing here:
1565458012207.png

Democrats DO defend terrible fellow Dems all the time, Dobson. They have for years. Clinton is the BIGGEST and most egregious example in modern memory, what with being accused of sexual harassment and rape, and some feminist claimed she didn't care if Clinton (or Ted Kennedy, back when he still lived and was in the senate) were actually guilty of actual rape-rape, so long as they kept abortion legal. Chappaquiddick is an old school example of a Democrat doing something stupid (or criminal?) and getting away with it scot-free. All because it was politically expedient. Al Franken was thrown to the wolves because it was politically expedient due to the "me too" movement. If me too wasn't a thing, you'd better believe Al Franken would have received few or no consequences at all.

In contrast, by and large Republicans don't do this - they'll cut loose anyone with even the slightest hint of a whiff of possible not proven malfeasance and pressure them into resigning or whatever alongside Democrats' calls for same. They might not even actually be terrible but don't want to ruin the image of the party by remaining in whatever spotlight there is over allegations. This is the Democrats using the Republicans' own morality against them while not doing the same. Look what happened to Herman Cain, FFS (and we don't even know if he even actually did anything wrong). The only reason it didn't work with Trump is Trump was a card carrying Democrat for years and years and he doesn't care and doesn't resign over bullshit.

A new comment and reply on "Does this Kwami make me look fat?"
1565458769331.png

...no, Tikki losing her memory too means she was in the path of the mind erasure beam as well as Ladybug. It isn't necessary for her to have "engulfed" Marinette for her to have been affected. It's a goddamned mind erasure beam. Doesn't matter how you're hit by it, if you're in its path you get mind erased. If Cat Noir was in the path of the beam as well as Marinette at the same time, he and Plagg would get mind-erased too. Cat Noir wouldn't need to be "worn" by Marinette to be affected as well. The example with Hawkmoth doesn't make sense either in terms of Dobson trying to prove that the Miraculous Kwamis "engulf" their wearers.

Comments in asspatgram to that effect:
1565459179043.png

On Tumblr someone posted basically what Dobson's theory is:
1565459303444.png

Some mlb fan posits a theory on the same comic thread:
1565459240809.png

Reactions: KingofNothing

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net
dobson gets likeminded asspatters on the ICE "don't look at my art if you like ICE!" thread:
View attachment 883613
View attachment 883614
"I'm ashamed to be a part of a race that treats others so terribly"

Yeah, we should have kept all that medicine and science to ourselves. Nothing could be more tolerant than letting spearchukkers live to the ripe old age of 35 and dying in a shit-hut, surrounded by everyone in his family except the 12-year-old girl that got abducted and sold into slavery as breeding stock for another tribe.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Just going to ignore the first part because Dobson has no idea of how the opposite party acts and thinks since he’s been locked in his echo chamber for decades now, I am not gonna ignore...
View attachment 884282
...no, Tikki losing her memory too means she was in the path of the mind erasure beam as well as Ladybug. It isn't necessary for her to have "engulfed" Marinette for her to have been affected. It's a goddamned mind erasure beam. Doesn't matter how you're hit by it, if you're in its path you get mind erased. If Cat Noir was in the path of the beam as well as Marinette at the same time, he and Plagg would get mind-erased too. Cat Noir wouldn't need to be "worn" by Marinette to be affected as well. The example with Hawkmoth doesn't make sense either in terms of Dobson trying to prove that the Miraculous Kwamis "engulf" their wearers.

Comments in asspatgram to that effect:
View attachment 884297

On Tumblr someone posted basically what Dobson's theory is:
View attachment 884302

Some mlb fan posits a theory on the same comic thread:
View attachment 884299
The fact that Dobson is an idiot for not thinking that the Kwamis are basically INSIDE THE MIRACULOUS WHENEVER THEY ARE NOT OUTSIDE OF IT! I mean holy shit, does he actually not think that the suit and stuff are magic from the miraculous?? They have color when they’re being used or when they’re not being worn, Adrien’s and Marinette’s are both white before they transform, which the Miraculous sucks in (Yes they literally suck in the Kwami, based on when Plagg was eating Camembert cheese before Adrien changed into Cat Noir), so it makes sense that the magic came from the Miraculous.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Koby_Fish

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
Dobson obviously is ignorant about the phenomenons he's discussing here:
Democrats DO defend terrible fellow Dems all the time, Dobson. They have for years. Clinton is the BIGGEST and most egregious example in modern memory, what with being accused of sexual harassment and rape, and some feminist claimed she didn't care if Clinton (or Ted Kennedy, back when he still lived and was in the senate) were actually guilty of actual rape-rape, so long as they kept abortion legal. Chappaquiddick is an old school example of a Democrat doing something stupid (or criminal?) and getting away with it scot-free. All because it was politically expedient. Al Franken was thrown to the wolves because it was politically expedient due to the "me too" movement. If me too wasn't a thing, you'd better believe Al Franken would have received few or no consequences at all.

In contrast, by and large Republicans don't do this - they'll cut loose anyone with even the slightest hint of a whiff of possible not proven malfeasance and pressure them into resigning or whatever alongside Democrats' calls for same. They might not even actually be terrible but don't want to ruin the image of the party by remaining in whatever spotlight there is over allegations. This is the Democrats using the Republicans' own morality against them while not doing the same. Look what happened to Herman Cain, FFS (and we don't even know if he even actually did anything wrong). The only reason it didn't work with Trump is Trump was a card carrying Democrat for years and years and he doesn't care and doesn't resign over bullshit.
Hilary committed a real crime - improper handling of classified documents. Bring this up and Democrats go "bUt HeR eMaIls!".

Hilary was leaked the debate questions by someone at CNN. That person was fired from CNN and then immediately hired onto the Clinton Campaign. But it was still HER TURN and obviously there is nothing to those allegations of corruption.

Bill went through impeachment proceedings for lying to congress - which he did straight up, but because a sane senate didn't want to set a precedent, he wasn't convicted. "Bill did nothing wrong!"

Eric Holder at worst was trying to use gun sales to Mexican Cartels to increase support for legislation to weaken the 2nd amendment, and at best was was incompetently running the DOJ to the tune of having so little control that agents under his department were able to decide to allow weapon sales to criminal elements operating in another country on his watch without his knowledge, but was saved from some serious shit by Obama using executive privilege. But Obama was the most open, zero scandal president.

Obama also directed billions in government settlements not to federal programs or reducing debt but to "community organizations". All of them, COINCIDENTALLY, run by democratic allies, and many of them COINCIDENTALLY were directly or indirectly involved in Democrat voter registration & voter turn out efforts. No one but Fox news talked about this. But Obama wasn't shielded by the press, its just that open & scandal-free presidency at work.

Al Franken's only really crime, besides having a creepy sense of humor, was not living upto the standards he expected (republican) others to be held to. But there was a recent bevy of cringey "Did Al Franken really do anything that bad? And if he did, did he really mean it? And if he really meant it, shouldn't we really put him back in the Senate anyway?" articles. But no man, Democrats definitely police their own.

And that's just scratching the surface.

Last edited:

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just going to ignore the first part because Dobson has no idea of how the opposite party acts and thinks since he’s been locked in his echo chamber for decades now, I am not gonna ignore...

The fact that Dobson is an idiot for not thinking that the Kwamis are basically INSIDE THE MIRACULOUS WHENEVER THEY ARE NOT OUTSIDE OF IT! I mean holy shit, does he actually not think that the suit and stuff are magic from the miraculous?? They have color when they’re being used or when they’re not being worn, Adrien’s and Marinette’s are both white before they transform, which the Miraculous sucks in (Yes they literally suck in the Kwami, based on when Plagg was eating Camembert cheese before Adrien changed into Cat Noir), so it makes sense that the magic came from the Miraculous.
I've seen the transformation sequences multiple times, and I've only seen MLB a few times. Dobson is supposed to be a hardcore fan of this show, he SHOULD have seen the transformations enough times to know that the Kwami goes back in the Miraculous piece of jewellry at the end of the transformation sequence. His gross, bizarre fan theory makes no sense except in the context of the only possible thing Dobson could be thinking: that the Kwami would have to basically INFLATE to do what he thinks they do. Seriously how fucked up in the head does Dobson have to be to even think of such a thing?

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
I've seen the transformation sequences multiple times, and I've only seen MLB a few times. Dobson is supposed to be a hardcore fan of this show, he SHOULD have seen the transformations enough times to know that the Kwami goes back in the Miraculous piece of jewellry at the end of the transformation sequence. His gross, bizarre fan theory makes no sense except in the context of the only possible thing Dobson could be thinking: that the Kwami would have to basically INFLATE to do what he thinks they do. Seriously how fucked up in the head does Dobson have to be to even think of such a thing?
Unfortunately I AM a hardcore fan (well maybe not hardcore hardcore but I do plan on reading the MLB outer-TV-media like comics and stuff) by it is clear as day that they’re hosting the Miraculous charms that ancient Chinese mages made to make contact with the Kwami which were made at the beginning of the universe and have been kept by a secret order that Master Fu was in before Hawkmoth (maybe it was him, the history is unclear there) broke in and destroyed it to find Tikki and Plagg because those two together would make a wish that would make an equivalent exchange for it, and he’d probably grab any Miraculous he could to achieve that goal so that’s probably why he grab the Butterfly and Moth Miraculouses but damaged the latter in the process.

Also yes I have an oddly extensive knowledge in this show because I remember media I like and I could give a summary of them.

RileyV

kiwifarms.net
Umm... my two cents on the Rocko special.

The special didn't revolve around Rachel, although she was part of it. And it was, more or less, a continuation of her arc of acceptance by her dad that started in the main show.

The REAL center of the plot is Rocko and his desperation to reclaim a part of his past by getting his favorite nostalgic show back. That he's taken changes and advancements since the 90's and sees it as too overwhelming, so he wants a rock in just one thing. And when he got it, he hated it since it wasn't EXACTLY like it was back then.

You can make an interesting parallel with Dobson and Nintendo with Rocko and his show, only while Rocko learned to accept change and just chill, Dobson... kinda refused, then went 120% change happy in all the wrong, unhealthy ways.

And.... hey, I've worked with a lot of people, and I can accept transgenderism if it makes people comfortable with their bodies and happy. Do I think that there's some limits? Of course, I'd never support the crazy shit that Sophie Lebelle advocates, and I'm sick and tired of gender politics getting as ugly as they are. It's sad to see what people took away from the special was "OMG TRANS!!1" instead of just enjoying the special or listening to its message. But that's just me.

Koby_Fish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Previous replies included for context:
1565495333895.png

Replies to Rocko's Trooned-out episode:
1565495397224.png

Replies to the "Republicans don't call out toxic members!" post:
1565495442974.png

Previous reply included for context (Does this Kwami make me look fat?):
1565495571434.png

1565495596456.png

1565495616621.png

1565495641153.png

(i'm guessing hc means Head Canon)^

1565495678333.png

Laoshi

kiwifarms.net
1565458769331.png

I've never watched this show because I'm an adult and also don't have a vagina, but I'm sure this is Dobson projecting his own fucked up sexual fetishes onto the show, is that right? Some kind of vore thing, with this Tikki guy, whatever it is, inflating and "engulfing" a naked 13 years old girl...

The only disturbing and creepy thing about ML is that Dobson is a fan of it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino