Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Belvedere

kiwifarms.net
I've never watched this show because I'm an adult and also don't have a vagina, but I'm sure this is Dobson projecting his own fucked up sexual fetishes onto the show, is that right? Some kind of vore thing, with this Tikki guy, whatever it is, inflating and "engulfing" a naked 13 years old girl...

The only disturbing and creepy thing about ML is that Dobson is a fan of it.
It is really transparent how he keeps mentioning and making references to material and fiction aimed at adults by injecting it into his MLB fan comics that young kids and teens will most likely see. This motherfucker is referencing 50 Shades of Grey to make a lame joke on those comics, are you kidding me? Last comic twisting the "magical girl" trope into some sort of creepy insinuation about wearing the magical creature as a second skin. (For what I gather that's not how it even works)

Was he licking a MLB action figure while jerking it when he came up with that idea?!

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Halal Manic Pixie Non Gender Specific Minor
kiwifarms.net
Dobson’s being doing a lot of trans representation posts lately. Maybe the backlash from how he treats actual trans people on tumblr got too much for him.

View attachment 884817
Dont quote me on this but Im sure Static Cling doesnt count s kids media being that it was designed to be a nostalgia trip and it aired on Netflix cuz the target audience (90s kids) roam there and nobody gives a shit about Nickelodeon.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More replies (previous replies included for context) in the 'Does this Kwami make me look fat?' comic:
1565563902819.png

1565563942019.png

1565563994653.png

I think dobson broomed a previous reply where the person said his headcanon isn't correct.

Avengers sperging:
1565566732555.png

1565566756010.png

1565566848321.png

1565566875229.png

Dobson doesn't say dumbass shit for once:
1565566804121.png

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
It is really transparent how he keeps mentioning and making references to material and fiction aimed at adults by injecting it into his MLB fan comics that young kids and teens will most likely see. This motherfucker is referencing 50 Shades of Grey to make a lame joke on those comics, are you kidding me? Last comic twisting the "magical girl" trope into some sort of creepy insinuation about wearing the magical creature as a second skin. (For what I gather that's not how it even works)

Was he licking a MLB action figure while jerking it when he came up with that idea?!
The funny thing is, the school uniform Senketsu in Kill la Kill DOES work exactly like how Dobson's MLB comic depicts the costume, complete with strong sexual undertones. The first scene where Senketsu literally forces himself onto Ryuko plays out like a rape scene. Of course that whole show is full of strong sexual undertones (and overtones) and isn't really a kid's show.

Coincidence? I mean, Kill la Kill also has underage lesbian activity...

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is, the school uniform Senketsu in Kill la Kill DOES work exactly like how Dobson's MLB comic depicts the costume, complete with strong sexual undertones. The first scene where Senketsu literally forces himself onto Ryuko plays out like a rape scene. Of course that whole show is full of strong sexual undertones (and overtones) and isn't really a kid's show.

THAT'S IT!

I was trying to figure out what shows has that idea, and Kill La Kill completely slipped my mind. He even tells Ryuko that she gained some weight and that she was going to pass out from losing too much blood.

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering if he's gotten any commissions since he put up that advert. Since he's spending all his time making these exceptional MLB comics all signs point to no, but I wouldn't put it past him to take forever on art someone paid him money for while constantly shitting out his own content.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
exceptional Infinity Train/Nu-She-ra crossover:
1565635735708.png

replies on the asspatgram and FB posting of same:
1565636062917.png

1565636092189.png

Replies to the Infinity Train oddity screenshot:
1565635801377.png

Newer reply to the ICE condemnation thread:
1565636303048.png

I bet dobson's gonna broom this "does this Kwami make me look fat?" comment:
1565636350858.png

• Informative
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Belvedere

kiwifarms.net

Kill La Kill is as laden with titillating imagery as it is with deep themes regarding human nature: totalitarianism vs personal freedom, hierarchies, social status, militarism and yes, fashion as an uniquely human form of communicating many of those very themes. But Dobson would be too stupid to even grasp any of it as he'll probably disregard it as "Sexist Crap".

We should be thankful he hasn't payed attention to it, I don't want to see a Ryuko Matoi fan art with about a hundred expression lines on her face.

Mr. Manchester

Clickity Clack
kiwifarms.net
"I don't have anything other to say than "YIKES!""

There are times, ladies and gentlemen, where I wonder if Dobson is fucking with us all. Like he's some great master of parody and just shits around online as some high art experiment. Saving choice comments of hate throughout the internet and displaying them in some private gallery for rich weirdos.

Or he's just a pathetic faggot. Take your pick.

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
515EBE57-3860-483B-82E1-BB24547A5775.jpeg

It literally just looks like a 2D filter. Like all he did was trace a 3d image and have a computer program copy the animation. I really don’t understand why he’s bragging about this.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
"I don't have anything other to say than "YIKES!""

There are times, ladies and gentlemen, where I wonder if Dobson is fucking with us all. Like he's some great master of parody and just shits around online as some high art experiment. Saving choice comments of hate throughout the internet and displaying them in some private gallery for rich weirdos.

Or he's just a pathetic faggot. Take your pick.
I'll take "Pathetic bald faggot" for 500 Alex.

IceGray

"Dude, where's the bus?"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 888732

It literally just looks like a 2D filter. Like all he did was trace a 3d image and have a computer program copy the animation. I really don’t understand why he’s bragging about this.
If this were true, he'd mention the name of the program in question. But he won't, since someone could let the air out of his balloon.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Kill La Kill is as laden with titillating imagery as it is with deep themes regarding human nature: totalitarianism vs personal freedom, hierarchies, social status, militarism and yes, fashion as an uniquely human form of communicating many of those very themes. But Dobson would be too stupid to even grasp any of it as he'll probably disregard it as "Sexist Crap".

We should be thankful he hasn't payed attention to it, I don't want to see a Ryuko Matoi fan art with about a hundred expression lines on her face.
I have another possible theory. Dobson watched Kill la Kill on the downlow and liked it, possibly for less than wholesome reasons, but he can't come out and fanboy over it because he knows he'll get ripped apart for being a huge hypocrite for liking such an in-your-face fanservicey show after all the whining he's done about muh male gaze and objectification. Plus his whole "no anime" thing.

Consider how much Dobson has been doing not so subtle nods to adult content in his recent fanart of children's cartoons. He did 50 Shades of Grey and MLB. Is it that much of a stretch that he would do KLK and MLB?

Also, most fandoms that Dobson has jumped on publicly have been at least as much about shameless bandwagoning attempts to get popularity as about him genuinely liking the shows. The only exceptions I can think of are Other M and the old LotZ cartoon, and he was fanboying over those a long time ago. Current year Dobson's fanboying has felt much more calculated and cynical in comparison. Kill la Kill isn't that weird combo of popular yet niche with fanartists enough for him to rake in benefits from doing fanart, and it's way too problematic for the crowd he's trying desperately to get in with to get their approval.

So my theory is that Dobson isn't doing his fan schtick for Kill la Kill or directly referencing it because he's ashamed of liking it, much like his old inflation fetish, and his current fan schtick is entirely phony and based around self promotion.

But maybe that's overthinking it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino