Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't he rewatch that movie like 2 years ago and went on and on how bad it was?
Nah, that was Venus Wars. He did a live tweet thing about it.

TatsunoKuri

Khorne's less-than-stellar Servant
kiwifarms.net
A bit late to point out but how the fuck you make someone look young and old at the same time I doubt it was done on purpose.
He's lazy where it matters, and just adds extra wrinkles for "detail" to make it look like he put more effort into it than he did. Like "Look at all these little lines and detail I put in! It took all the effort I had! PRAISE ME!!"

EDIT: spelling

AngeloTheWizard

Bringer of amusing Let's Sperg threads
kiwifarms.net
This looks good, but there’s this nagging feeling in my head that keeps telling me “Dobson fucked up a simple drawing of a goose” and I don’t o ow why.
Because...I don't think he drew it. I think he took an image from the game and ran it through a greyscale filter.

EDIT: I have no evidence for this, it just looks so close to an actual ingame shot that I think he did.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino