Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
I bet Dobson only likes The Last Jedi to be a contrarian, if it was a hit he’d be complaining about it right now instead.
And if he doesn't, then he'd either trying to appeal to the SJustus crowd because "MAH Wimminz!" like the last one, or is simply blind as balls to the hate it's been getting.

• Agree
Reactions: Koby_Fish

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net
It's shit like this that makes me convinced that doing this in particular---making comics with exceptional takes that he knows full well will get people angry at him---is what makes him happy. I can picture him waking up, rubbing his corpulent little hands together with glee and logging into his FB account to see who he's pissed off now, and then basking in the vitriol like some kind of obese energy vampire. No wonder he treats the people who compliment him like they don't exist; they're not giving him nourishment.

Dobson's always taken the easy way out in every aspect of his life, and it's much easier to be hated than loved. And when he's hated, it's easier for him to play the victim card.

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
It's shit like this that makes me convinced that doing this in particular---making comics with exceptional takes that he knows full well will get people angry at him---is what makes him happy.
I think he fancies himself an iconoclast, and he dreams of provoking outrage. Naturally, since he lacks talent or insight, he actually provokes hoots of derision.

I suspect he realizes that this time around.

• Agree
Reactions: Koby_Fish

Huge Fuckin Nerd

kiwifarms.net
It's shit like this that makes me convinced that doing this in particular---making comics with exceptional takes that he knows full well will get people angry at him---is what makes him happy. I can picture him waking up, rubbing his corpulent little hands together with glee and logging into his FB account to see who he's pissed off now, and then basking in the vitriol like some kind of obese energy vampire. No wonder he treats the people who compliment him like they don't exist; they're not giving him nourishment.

Dobson's always taken the easy way out in every aspect of his life, and it's much easier to be hated than loved. And when he's hated, it's easier for him to play the victim card.

Well yeah, there’s that old SYAC strip where he talks about “Things I’m good at” which has multiple panels dedicated to being obnoxious and “starting flame wars.” The guy loves attention, and he fancies himself as a master troll.

Attachments

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As I've said before in these situations, I think Dobson believes he enjoys starting situations like this, because they result in him getting a lot of attention and exposure and he believes that's what he wants. Except of course that as we've seen, he absolutely cannot stand to be disagreed with or questioned in the slightest... his anger and disgust at it, even in the slightest, comes through with every reply. So every time he does something provocative he thinks "Ha ha I'm really gonna pwn those trolls!" and then he spends the entire time trembling with fury and probably crying into his neckbeard.

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net
As I've said before in these situations, I think Dobson believes he enjoys starting situations like this, because they result in him getting a lot of attention and exposure and he believes that's what he wants. Except of course that as we've seen, he absolutely cannot stand to be disagreed with or questioned in the slightest... his anger and disgust at it, even in the slightest, comes through with every reply. So every time he does something provocative he thinks "Ha ha I'm really gonna pwn those trolls!" and then he spends the entire time trembling with fury and probably crying into his neckbeard.
So Dobson is an edgy tumblrina who’s not only a creep, but also a fat cunt?

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 973309

That guy complaining about Holdo is wearing a what seems to be a very Tom Preston hat.
Dobson has the uncanny ability to make the awful neckbeards in his comic strongly resemble him. It was the same for the guy in that comic he made with the girl swooning over the Captain Marvel poster.

The guy obviously is projecting his self-loathing issues, but that's generally the case for straight white men who like to talk about how awful straight white men are, when they aren't straight up sociopaths.

CrimsonKnight

kiwifarms.net
This Twitter thread is getting some fun replies.
Skimming through that thread, came across this.
EHChENBU4AAFnhP.jpg
The guy obviously is projecting his self-loathing issues, but that's generally the case for straight white men who like to talk about how awful straight white men are, when they aren't straight up sociopaths.
If it wasn't for straight white men, they wouldn't exist. Funny enough, those suck ups are the main ones being outed as predators.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dobson has the uncanny ability to make the awful neckbeards in his comic strongly resemble him. It was the same for the guy in that comic he made with the girl swooning over the Captain Marvel poster.

Dobson somehow manages to be into all the cliche man-child trends before he realises it and pretends it never happened, I bet he’s still mad he can’t wear a fedora and talk about My Little Pony because neckbeards have gave them a bad name as far as he’s concerned (Athough he’ll still happily talk about how he ships kids from the other children’s cartoon shows he watches).

I bet he wore a trench coat too at one point.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Dobson somehow manages to be into all the cliche man-child trends before he realises it and pretends it never happened, I bet he’s still mad he can’t wear a fedora and talk about My Little Pony because neckbeards have gave them a bad name as far as he’s concerned (Athough he’ll still happily talk about how he ships kids from the other children’s cartoon shows he watches).

I bet he wore a trench coat too at one point.
His protagonist in Formera wore a trench coat, fingerless gloves, shorts and sneakers.

Fuckface34

kiwifarms.net
Well yeah, there’s that old SYAC strip where he talks about “Things I’m good at” which has multiple panels dedicated to being obnoxious and “starting flame wars.” The guy loves attention, and he fancies himself as a master troll.
Ironically, he's such a bitch that he wrote a dA journal entry defending his love for Metroid: Other M. You know, the one game on which Samus acts like a pussy and decides not to use her weapons unless she's told to do so, not to mention the terrible gameplay on top.

Another edit from Twitter.
View attachment 974903
I can actually see Dobbo agreeing with this point or making a comic with a similar viewpoint, only with more spiteful writing.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IngSoc asspatters get into a slapfight about "emotional labor" (dumb star wars comic):
1571340572273.png1571342237228.png
"You're being hateful and trying to justify your h8!" (in B4 the next series of replies has Dobson accusing Luka of hating the browns and the wamen and Luka going WTF dude)
1571340699182.png

more canto bight:
1571340798109.png

Someone makes a good point, another person pulls "this comic is bad and you should feel bad" while dobson replies the way you'd absolutely expect:
1571340867394.png

I think it's a little ironic that dobson believes art is subjective, but also believes it's objectively bad to criticize the existence of Rose Tico or Holdo's crap decisions:
1571340981503.png

Previous replies included for context (dobson doesn't understand military Chain of Command or the Marines):
1571341055403.png1571341085543.png1571341120998.png
1571341225409.png1571341331444.png
1571343253176.png

The replies by dobson here are blatantly false (because I've seen most of the now-deleted comments):
1571341396503.png
Dobson pisses off a woman by calling another replier a joyless coward (WHUT?) for not enjoying a movie intended for children and is baffled how it pissed her off:
1571341482273.png
More random:
1571341552976.png1571341979302.png1571342037417.png
Here's a "fuck you" comment for you to baleet, Dobson:
1571341612423.png

A whole discussion about proving Star Wars got poisoned by TLJ:
1571341724689.png
1571341769693.png

Red-flagging a wamen:
1571341866275.png

Dobson needs mental help (as if we didn't already know that), wonder how or if he'll reply:
1571341926522.png

weird flex but ok, dobson:
1571342103930.png

Asspatgram discussion about Poe/Rose Tico (someone makes a REALLY good point about Rose's non-con kiss of Finn, CONSENT MATTERS, Dobson! Doesn't it? Well?)
1571342477200.png
1571342513009.png

1571342539889.png

1571342611383.png

More MLB sperging on tumblr (and shilling game grumps on top of that):
1571342681618.png1571342712955.png
The game grumps vidja in question:

Legion of That One Guy bonus:
1571342823284.png

Some wamen womansplains figuring out if a guy is "dangerous" by asking them about stupid pop culture:
1571343167555.png

Attachments

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino