Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Huge Fuckin Nerd

kiwifarms.net
You know, you’re not even that far off, sadly...
View attachment 1009299

Actually a pretty decent comic. The characters are on model and the dialogue seems about right. The message is dumb as hell, but on a technical level, it seems pretty decently executed. It's just really funny that Dobson nowadays condemns R&M and lumps it in with toxic nerd culture.

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny thing about that. there is a Rick and Morty comic where she and Rick go to a universe where Morty isn't born and she's in a lesbian relationship.
Apparently this is a universe where Beth is allergic to red wine and therefore didn’t fuck up Summer’s life.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
even moar whitesplaining whitewashing:
1573720604850.png1573720645517.png1573720671846.png

The following is in reply to the reply dobson made to this person where dobson said "Then they're bad at designing costumes":
1573720742104.png1573720777196.png

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
Yep.
“Doug Walker (aka The Nostalgia Critic) has been doing a vlog series”

I know this is Dobson, but I can’t help but notice his phrasing suggests he’s never even watched the original series himself but rather someone else give a (mediocre) recap of it as his stamp of credibility.

For all his harping about how animation shouldn’t be regarded as just for kids, he never seems to watch any of the ones that are actually good.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
“Doug Walker (aka The Nostalgia Critic) has been doing a vlog series”

I know this is Dobson, but I can’t help but notice his phrasing suggests he’s never even watched the original series himself but rather someone else give a (mediocre) recap of it as his stamp of credibility.

For all his harping about how animation shouldn’t be regarded as just for kids, he never seems to watch any of the ones that are actually good.
Dobbo's heel turn on Korra is still pretty hilarious to me, he went from harping on all the most obvious flaws of the show (Korra never learns anything, the love triangle is trite, most villains are largely forgettable, the works) into being a mega fan as soon as he's heard about Korrasami. He wasn't even trying to say one should appreciate the LGBT representation despite the show's obvious flaws, he just went from "not feeling it" to regarding it as some sort of masterpiece. Kinda funny considering how he used to moan about "queer baiting" not so long ago.

Oh, and MASSIVE kudos to @SteelPlatedHeart for featuring by Bearded Egg doodle on your hypocrisy of Andrew Dobson blog! I always appreciate the love!

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dobbo's heel turn on Korra is still pretty hilarious to me, he went from harping on all the most obvious flaws of the show (Korra never learns anything, the love triangle is trite, most villains are largely forgettable, the works) into being a mega fan as soon as he's heard about Korrasami. He wasn't even trying to say one should appreciate the LGBT representation despite the show's obvious flaws, he just went from "not feeling it" to regarding it as some sort of masterpiece. Kinda funny considering how he used to moan about "queer baiting" not so long ago.

Oh, and MASSIVE kudos to @SteelPlatedHeart for featuring by Bearded Egg doodle on your hypocrisy of Andrew Dobson blog! I always appreciate the love!
I can’t take full credit, it was a submission by someone. Happy to share it though.

CrimsonKnight

kiwifarms.net
Dobbo's heel turn on Korra is still pretty hilarious to me, he went from harping on all the most obvious flaws of the show (Korra never learns anything, the love triangle is trite, most villains are largely forgettable, the works) into being a mega fan as soon as he's heard about Korrasami.
Dobson is one of the biggest turncoats I've seen. He'll hate something until it says or does what he likes, then he'll be like he's been a fan the entire time. He flip flops faster than SJWs can turn on one another.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dobson is one of the biggest turncoats I've seen. He'll hate something until it says or does what he likes, then he'll be like he's been a fan the entire time. He flip flops faster than SJWs can turn on one another.
Unless it becomes too popular, especially among the kind of people he hates.

He used to feature MLP stuff for a short time until he realised the majority of the online fan base were creepy adult men like him.

It’s sad that Dobson isn’t the only one like that, it’s like how Blizzard can market Overwatch by just making their characters LGBT and because of that certain fans defend it with all their being and are willing to overlook most anything.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino