Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Also I don't why people are chiding Dobson for living at home, because the only alternative is to have a bunch of roommates and do you really want to subject others to his IRL asshattery? Where is your humanity?
I mean we've seen how he treated his girlfriend (sleeping in separate rooms, dumping his workload on her, etc.) and we only know about his roommate with the stereotype of the wacky chinese roomie in SYAC.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
So Dobson is talking out of his ass and trying so hard to insert himself into this. However from a reblog on THOAD's post about this, all of those that Steven is taking his outburst on have had a hand in his legitimate trauma, especially the Diamonds, especially White Diamond. So Steven has been trying to get help from the causes of his problems, who don't know about the effects of their actions.

Dobson's "Trauma" and problems that we know of have all been self-afflicted and his fault, so he's being an asshole to people because he wants to be an asshole while Steven is being an asshole to those who have affected him and are also trying to help him.

Link to the post (Warning, it's an ask blog)

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
th
Oh yeah, I remember that one, all for defending that horrid illustration of fat midget persona characters

this is a lie, or at least a misrepresentation, on dob's part. dobson clearly blocked nuclearcherries. The screenshots he is displaying testify to that. now they may have blocked him also, but that's clearly a he-blocked-them message showing up.

alien isolation humblebrag asspatbait post:
1585184122636.png1585184175753.png1585184209662.png

animal crossing:
1585184268419.png1585184297682.png1585184413369.png1585184457333.png1585184483274.png1585184531029.png1585184569692.png1585184601404.png1585184618638.png

coronatraumasperging:
1585184702346.png1585184733778.png1585184936783.png

this is why dobs play AC isn't it?
1585184859386.png

• Horrifying
Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dobson once drew Lina Inverse with a beer belly back even before his CattyN days. He was into the Weightgain ftish before he degraded into inflation.
Untrue, he’s specifically stated on his CattyN site that he dabbled in weight gain but it’s the weightlessness of the fetish that appeals to him.
C817B0C2-6FFA-4C23-BD04-CDD107D13F6F.png

Brit Crust

Most Fashionable Bitch In Tremorton
kiwifarms.net
th

this is a lie, or at least a misrepresentation, on dob's part. dobson clearly blocked nuclearcherries. The screenshots he is displaying testify to that. now they may have blocked him also, but that's clearly a he-blocked-them message showing up.

alien isolation humblebrag asspatbait post:
View attachment 1203138View attachment 1203139View attachment 1203141

animal crossing:
View attachment 1203142View attachment 1203143View attachment 1203144View attachment 1203146View attachment 1203147View attachment 1203148View attachment 1203149View attachment 1203151View attachment 1203152

coronatraumasperging:
View attachment 1203153View attachment 1203154View attachment 1203164

View attachment 1203160
Of course, his AC avatar is a girl.

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
Hey, we're 101 pages away from hitting 3,000 pages!
Looking back, everything that Dobson was warned about during his DeviantArt heyday has come to pass. His cash cows (SYAC, Alex ze Pirate, etc.) have gone out with a whimper, not a bang. His original audience has either left for new talent or sticks around only to watch him implode. He is back at square one, audience-wise. His art has deteriorated significantly since 16 years ago. He still lives with his parents at the young, young age of 39. His ego is so inflated that, even as a middle-aged loser still living with Momson and Dadson, he thinks his opinions have weight like they did back in 2012. He is possibly the most-discussed lolcow on the Farms who doesn't have his own subforum.
And he made all of this happen. He has only himself to blame.
How thoroughly he fucked up his own life still astounds me every time I consider it. He was given every chance- every possible chance- to succeed, chances most people in his shoes would've jumped at. And yet, he felt he deserved to be given more, and so squandered what he had.
I'm not sure what else can be said about Andrew Dobson that hasn't already been said, but I think there is one point that deserves repeating: no artist should ever aspire to be Andrew Dobson. He is the perfect example of how to utterly fail as an artist.
Don't be a Dobson.
It's weird, so many years later, seeing all these other lolcows deteriorate so far, and Dobson has remained near identical, a stagnant portrait of everything he's always been. In some aspects, I think it's actually worse.

Saxxon

Sperging on the internet is the future of society
kiwifarms.net
Of course, his AC avatar is a girl.
Normally I don't bat an eye when a guy is playing a girl in a videogame after all, is just another customization option but given his antics I don't pass from the idea of him creaming his pants by pretending to be a girl (lesbian of course) with furry friends.

Also those idiots know that partner can mean many other things besides lovers right?

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
Normally I don't bat an eye when a guy is playing a girl in a videogame after all, is just another customization option but given his antics I don't pass from the idea of him creaming his pants by pretending to be a girl (lesbian of course) with furry friends.

Also those idiots know that partner can mean many other things besides lovers right?
Sometimes I think the only reason Dobson hasn't decided to troon out yet is because it would require some level of effort and commitment.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1203160
This is what I don't get, let's say for sake of a fun argument these two were officially gay and not a simple mistranslation. Okay, so who really cares? Animal Crossing isn't a plot or character-driven game, its not like you'll get a sudden quest/sub story needing to help the lizard set up the date with his lover, it's not like you'll have a chat with the beaver guy about his relationship or something. Like, fuck talk about making something seem important in what could only be described as a chill game.

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's so hard to say with Dobson. The way he gloms onto any issue or fanbase to try and get empty praise and validation, combined with being an habitual liar, plus his almost sphinx-like obsessiion with not revealing details about his present situation make it almost impossible to know what's real with this guy and what he just says is real. Like he has the rainbow flag in his avatar, yet we know he isn't really an ally. He claims to be a big fan of multiple franchises and genres, yet his interest in them seem temporary and only because it's a new thing people are talking about. He claims to have multiple "mental issues," which are suspiciously like the same issues people on social media talk about having, and he offers less detail than they do. He has hot takes he says he's thought through, but he mostly parrots people on YouTube. He says he's committed to this, that, and the other cause, but there's no evidence he has said commitment other than his word for it. And he always is late to the party in making a stand about somethig because he wants to know what the safe opinion is first before speaking. He claimed to hate D&D, but now says he's a fan since he thought he could get traction with the TAZ audience. Even his CattyN stuff is that way. He claimed to have this fetish, then never mentions it again or draws any of the content again. It makes me wonder. was he really into that fetish, or was it yet another example of an audience he was trying to glom onto for fame. fortune, validation, or empty praise? He's such a liar, even he himself doesn't know what the is truth anymore.

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is what I don't get, let's say for sake of a fun argument these two were officially gay and not a simple mistranslation. Okay, so who really cares? Animal Crossing isn't a plot or character-driven game, its not like you'll get a sudden quest/sub story needing to help the lizard set up the date with his lover, it's not like you'll have a chat with the beaver guy about his relationship or something. Like, fuck talk about making something seem important in what could only be described as a chill game.
That reminds me of how Timeskimner has a sidequest where you help two gay people have a date.

In the surface of a dangerous planet.

And you leave them alone so players can't even see the date.

There are more reasons but I hate that game.