Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom Preston - STOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
Also I don't why people are chiding Dobson for living at home, because the only alternative is to have a bunch of roommates and do you really want to subject others to his IRL asshattery? Where is your humanity?
He'd never do that because he'd have to get a job to pay his share of the rent. And we all know how much he hates work.
The irony, of course, is that Dobson is very clearly not happy at all, given how much of his art is drawn out of spite and the majority of his comics are him angrily ranting about strawmen....
View attachment 1204114
Well angry ranting could get him praise and that makes him... Less pissy so that's probably what he means.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Koby_Fish

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
Also I don't why people are chiding Dobson for living at home, because the only alternative is to have a bunch of roommates and do you really want to subject others to his IRL asshattery? Where is your humanity?
For me I think it’s less the act of him just living at home - because hey shit can happen to the best of us - so much that he’s been such an ungrateful mooch his whole life that, after squandering every opportunity his parents gave him, him living at home is less a rough patch and more a pure life style choice. He lives at home because he snubs his nose at minimum wage work, but also expects artistic opportunities to fall right into his lap with no effort made on his part. All while leeching off of hard working family members who are probably twice as sick of him as any roommate would be, and at least a roommate would have the luxury of calling Dobson a lazy piece of shit.

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
The irony, of course, is that Dobson is very clearly not happy at all, given how much of his art is drawn out of spite and the majority of his comics are him angrily ranting about strawmen....
View attachment 1204114
“It hurt when people were mean to me on Deviantart.”- Andrew Dobson, Professional

People who are happy generally ignore criticism instead of letting it send them on a sputtering hate spiral.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
His parents seem to be a case study in why 100% support for your child and their ambitions is a terrible idea.
Nah Dobson is a rarity even among man children.

He needs therapy and if he's already getting therapy it's probably the therapist even feeding into his desire for asspats so therapist has a reliable client.

For every dobson you get a Mandalore, Civvie, or Rich Evans.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
reblogging rich bad, companies bad, republicans bad, Orange Man Bad:
1585334649268.png1585334673867.png1585334701003.png1585334725342.png1585334764449.png1585334856080.png1585334906505.png1585334928116.png

reblogging various :lunacy:
1585334972147.png1585334999854.png

random AC stuff:
1585335064491.png1585335129413.png1585335349062.png

reblogs a clinicial counsellor's post on trauma:
1585335221052.png

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can tell that the people who post/reblog stuff like this don't have jobs because they don't understand that it's not just "rich people" who will be in trouble if the economy crashes.
Very rich people tend to actually do very well when economies crash; they got rich because they understand money very well (even if they understand nothing else, see for example Mike Bloomberg's hopeless debate performance) and they are well-connected to inside information, allowing them to move their money around to other countries or parts of the economy that will do better even if only in relative terms. They also have the piles of money to buy up assets at fire-sale prices after panic sellers have trashed them. They also understand how to use their money to influence the government to get bailouts.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
To be fair here, Animal Crossing actually having lore for the world and the characters are very bizarre. Like the Able sisters are an orphaned trio and in New Leaf, Tom Nook traveled to the big city and moves back after the city destroyed his dreams and his ambition destroyed his friendship with Sable.

Like it's weird how much lore it has and how much it matches up with real life for a game about living in a village with animal people.

dag1984

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure the sliding scale is going to benefit poorer people more. People making less than 75K get $1300, with any children getting $500 each. I don't have the exact figures on hand but if you made more you got less of a stimulus check.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Koby_Fish

CrimsonKnight

kiwifarms.net
reblogging rich bad, companies bad, republicans bad, Orange Man Bad:
Anyone want to tell them that the Democrats stalled on passing the stimulus checks to push their "ideas" through a 1400 page rebuttal (before it was slapped down and criticized for using a pandemic to play identity politics)? @Jigglyjogglers, common sense isn't so common with people like that.