• "the Bitcoin Bikers are on their way you can't hide in the Philippines forever."

Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom PrestonSTOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Alan Pardew, Jan 13, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
?

Where Will Dobson's Patreon Lands After 3 Months?

1. $0 (Optimistic)

31.0%
  2. $25

16.5%
  3. $50

18.5%
  4. $100 (Still The Same)

24.5%
  5. $250 (lol)

1.1%
  6. $1000 (Hahahahaha no)

8.4%
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  1. wow, and the site still up, who pays for the domain?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. The same people who pay for his rent, Internet, and Big Macs.

Hint:

Bank of Mom and Dad

• Agree Agree x 5
    IAmNotDavid

IAmNotDavid I'm totally David though.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. The saddest part is that me linking to these websites garnered enough clicks to cause a spike in the page views, no doubt.

• Feels Feels x 6
    RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus Ask me about DIN Standards

kiwifarms.net
  4. The AzP page gets me everytime just how bad and inconsistent Sam looks between panels.

He looks like a monkey sideways and the way he holds yet swings the axe... it does not compute with anything that could be done in reality without you twisting your hands.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. This is about a day after he REEEEd at Seth McFarland for making a Star Trek parody show.

IMG_6848.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  6. Well, of COURSE Voyager was awesome, because it hat Captain Janeway and a lot of Techlingo in it. And because it had strong and independent Vagina in it, it must have been good!!

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Sometimes I wonder, are they afraid to speak their mind because they don't want to get expelled from the part of the internet that's on the right side of history?

Or, do they lack the ability to even form opinions? Having sacrificed that part of their personality at the SJW altar, for all the good it will do them if someone turns them in to the inquisition.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz RAWKET LAWNCHAIR!

kiwifarms.net
  8. FIFY

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    tehpope

tehpope Whatever dood

kiwifarms.net
  9. How can one man be such an absolute and utter pleb on every imaginable issue? If something is absolute shit, you can be sure Dobbo will give its diseased cock a slobbering blowjob.

• Agree Agree x 7
    AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  10. so that mean, lesbians?

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. In my personal opinion Voyager is kind of underrated and overhated but eh.

The new series is going to be bad for a lot of reasons. It is almost certainly going to be worse than Enterprise. But expect Dobbo to hop on its dick and ride it like he's trying to outrun Indians on the Ponderosa, because it stars a black female Mary Sue.

• Agree Agree x 5
    #17512 Jigglyjogglers, May 19, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Can you pull the "real fan" argument when you have a history of REEEing about things you never had interest in and REEEEing at fans for not liking things your sempais adore while still being clueless to what's going on?

I'm not saying I care one way or the other about Star Trek or this new series in particular. No interest in any of it.

• Agree Agree x 7
    #17513 RockVolnutt, May 19, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Dobson does not approve of President Trump's non athletic ways!:
    IMG_0143.JPG

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 4
    Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Saying you want President Obama to die = RACIST!

Saying you want President Trump to die = Asspats from all our SJW friends! Yay!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 4
    Predator_Too

Predator_Too Silvana Rosechu is my waifu.

kiwifarms.net
  15. He also bitches when trump goes golfing. Can you imagine the blood vessel popping rage Dobson would have if trump regularly hit the gym.

Also. Holy shit. His nickname is blobson for a reason. When's the last time that fat piece of shit did anything other than eat mcdonalds burgers and sit around being a flesh blimp.

I know he reads this thread. I hope I didn't turn him on with the phrase "flesh blimp".

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Taily Puff

Taily Puff Ready to Begin
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. -Sent from my BigMac-I mean iMac pro.

People in glass houses, Dobson.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    PhysicianPhallus

PhysicianPhallus Like a clown with an anal fixation.

kiwifarms.net
  17. I can't even think of a new way to say "Dobby lacks self-awareness" because he's done this so often.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. What if Dobson was one of us?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Lokamayadon

Lokamayadon The Autistic Wind

kiwifarms.net
  19. Just a Slobson like one of us?

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.