• "And look how it came out, shaped like a girl."

Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom PrestonSTOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Alan Pardew, Jan 13, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
?

Where Will Dobson's Patreon Lands After 3 Months?

1. $0 (Optimistic)

31.5%
  2. $25

16.7%
  3. $50

18.5%
  4. $100 (Still The Same)

23.9%
  5. $250 (lol)

1.0%
  6. $1000 (Hahahahaha no)

8.4%
  1. I think this aptly describes CWC, with Bluebear it's IMO a bit simpler: He's sexually submissive. He *wants* to be bullied by women, because he gets off on it (just read AzP). Which would be an acceptable kink, unless warped into Dobbie's version of pseudo-feminism. The entire problem with that bear is basically that he can't tell personal sexual preferences from a philosophical or political worldview.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    DykesDykesChina

DykesDykesChina Human/Science

kiwifarms.net
  2. "Andrew Dobon, professional shoplifter", thanks i had totally forgot about that one, wonder what dobby got for his father, besides whinning.

• Feels Feels x 3
    #19002 MarineN*423543, Jun 18, 2017 at 5:58 PM
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017 at 6:11 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Dobson thanks he's way more well known than he is, and once again bitched about diversity in comics.

IMG_7248.jpg IMG_7245.jpg IMG_7246.jpg IMG_7247.JPG

• Informative Informative x 3
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  4. Yeah, WHITE superheros like Mosaic. Fucking white men, they aren't selling 60 gorollian million comics each day.
    [​IMG]
    Can Dobson stop talking about comics when we all know he doesn't read them? I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks "white guys" are all getting cancelled because he's factoring books that already had their protagonist replaced (Peter Parker is basically the only classic white dude left) or shit no one asked for all those comics about Solo and Slapstick that was a spin-off of Deadpool.

Edit: http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2017/2017-04.html If anyone wants to look at what shops were buying, most recent stuff these guys have from April's sales. Outside Spider-Man (Peter Parker), X-Men, and Star Wars comics having decent sales, everything is down so low that they're competing with Valiant Comics and not DC at this point. X-23 as All-New Wolverine is in 21st place but all the others are lower than the top 50 in sales.

• Informative Informative x 8
    #19004 RockVolnutt, Jun 18, 2017 at 6:55 PM
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017 at 7:12 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I don't really read super hero comics but the backlash from what I understand wasn't that they were 'diverse' characters but that Marvel were being lazy and changing popular, prexisting characters to fit their idea of being progressive as well as for the publicity (Athough some were still quite popular when the writing was good like with the black Spider-Man), maybe it's because SJW's are known to be unoriginal and humourless so seem to like to latch on to culturally popular things, declare themselves moral arbiters and run them into the ground with plots that have even less nuance than a Sonichu comic.

But I don't think anyone has a problem with characters that aren't white and male, just look how popular something like Teen Titans has been.

Also looking at his Twitter I wish Dobby would stop being so creepy with his teen lesbian fetish but I guess that's just a given now.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. This is Dobson we're talking about. Expecting him to act like a normal person with understandable opinions is a lost cause at this point.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler Better than the healer yet worser than tequila.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Dobson wouldn't be Dobson if he wasn't a obsessed pedofork

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Did Dobson REALLY steal a game disk from a store? Meek little Dobbo who is too socially exceptional to tell the guys at a fast food joint he's there to pick up some food? Can't imagine it. He has to be making that one up.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #19008 LOOPS, Jun 18, 2017 at 11:39 PM
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017 at 11:46 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  9. He's a big coward but... I don't know, I want to believe it, although I'm surprised he didn't mention any ban or someone trying to stop him on the way, that's a bit weird.
    But hey, this is Dobson's very own "DON'T CALL ANYBODY!", that's a good thing :story:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    DanteOblong

DanteOblong Buckle up, bucka-wu!

kiwifarms.net
  10. GameStop is bloody unfair to Dobbo, apparently.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    NotAKitty

NotAKitty North Korea, the land of "ghouls".
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Dobson is just a black hole for happiness.

IMG_7256.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    SteelPlatedHeart

kiwifarms.net
  12. FTFY

• Agree Agree x 1
    Baldur's Gait

Baldur's Gait A waste of my talents!

kiwifarms.net
  13. something tells me wonder woman isn't going to be about jonestown
    something tells me inception isn't a sequel to rosemary's baby

• Agree Agree x 2
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat mid-difficult

kiwifarms.net
  14. Dobson's hardon for bitterness and negativity makes my fun go soft.

• Feels Feels x 3
    Oh Ok Yeah That's Cool

Oh Ok Yeah That's Cool GET OFF MY LAND

kiwifarms.net
  15. well he hates halloween, of course he hates anything happiness related

• Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. God I'll regret this but why does he hate Halloween?

• Feels Feels x 1
    Pikapool

Pikapool The Pikachu with the mouth

kiwifarms.net
  17. If I had to guess, something something Carneval mask.

• Feels Feels x 2
    IAmNotDavid

IAmNotDavid I'm totally David though.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Actually the film is going to cover that aspect of Christopher Robin anyway (from what little I can find on it). It'll likely be like "Saving Mr Banks" trying to give both sides of the story relative weight and understanding. It seems it will jump between AA Milne's time with the younger Christopher, and the elder Christopher years later dealing with the result.

I'll always love the Pooh books but they did result in an unkind future for the Milne family. Christopher could never shake off the association, became quite resentful of his father making bank off his childhood to a point that he supposedly refused to accept any revenue from the books, then married his cousin which resulted in his mother pretty much disowning him. Everyone else involved in the books eventually sold their rights to Disney.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    RisingPheonix

RisingPheonix I came here to squark at you

kiwifarms.net
  19. Maybe it's because he's a miserable sack of shit who hates anything fun? But don't take my word for it.
    dobsonhateshalloween.png

kiwifarms.net
  20. IMG_7260.jpg

EDIT: Good GOD, did he bitch a lot about GamerGate on September 13,2014. Fucking hell...

• Informative Informative x 4
    #19020 SteelPlatedHeart, Jun 19, 2017 at 11:31 AM
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017 at 11:39 AM
    SteelPlatedHeart

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.