• "I'm the kind of guy who walks around my college campus, discussing grisly crime scene details into an RCA handheld voice recorder."

Careercow Andrew Dobson / Tom PrestonSTOP DOING SEXIST CRAP

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Alan Pardew, Jan 13, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

Where Will Dobson's Patreon Lands After 3 Months?

1. $0 (Optimistic)

34.2%
  2. $25

16.3%
  3. $50

17.0%
  4. $100 (Still The Same)

23.2%
  5. $250 (lol)

1.2%
  6. $1000 (Hahahahaha no)

8.1%
  1. I don't really read super hero comics but the backlash from what I understand wasn't that they were 'diverse' characters but that Marvel were being lazy and changing popular, prexisting characters to fit their idea of being progressive as well as for the publicity (Athough some were still quite popular when the writing was good like with the black Spider-Man), maybe it's because SJW's are known to be unoriginal and humourless so seem to like to latch on to culturally popular things, declare themselves moral arbiters and run them into the ground with plots that have even less nuance than a Sonichu comic.

But I don't think anyone has a problem with characters that aren't white and male, just look how popular something like Teen Titans has been.

Also looking at his Twitter I wish Dobby would stop being so creepy with his teen lesbian fetish but I guess that's just a given now.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. This is Dobson we're talking about. Expecting him to act like a normal person with understandable opinions is a lost cause at this point.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler a hundred sponges up his ass.

kiwifarms.net
  3. Dobson wouldn't be Dobson if he wasn't a obsessed pedofork

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Did Dobson REALLY steal a game disk from a store? Meek little Dobbo who is too socially exceptional to tell the guys at a fast food joint he's there to pick up some food? Can't imagine it. He has to be making that one up.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #19004 LOOPS, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  5. He's a big coward but... I don't know, I want to believe it, although I'm surprised he didn't mention any ban or someone trying to stop him on the way, that's a bit weird.
    But hey, this is Dobson's very own "DON'T CALL ANYBODY!", that's a good thing :story:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    DanteOblong

DanteOblong We all bloat down here!

kiwifarms.net
  6. GameStop is bloody unfair to Dobbo, apparently.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    NotAKitty

NotAKitty The lemon is in play...
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Dobson is just a black hole for happiness.

IMG_7256.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  8. FTFY

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Baldur's Gait

Baldur's Gait Are you gonna throw rocks at me? What about now?

kiwifarms.net
  9. something tells me wonder woman isn't going to be about jonestown
    something tells me inception isn't a sequel to rosemary's baby

• Agree Agree x 2
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat 俺はおチンチンが大好きなんだよ。

kiwifarms.net
  10. Dobson's hardon for bitterness and negativity makes my fun go soft.

• Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  11. well he hates halloween, of course he hates anything happiness related

• Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. God I'll regret this but why does he hate Halloween?

• Feels Feels x 1
    Pikapool

Pikapool The Pikachu with the mouth

kiwifarms.net
  13. If I had to guess, something something Carneval mask.

• Feels Feels x 2
    IAmNotDavid

IAmNotDavid I'm totally David though.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Actually the film is going to cover that aspect of Christopher Robin anyway (from what little I can find on it). It'll likely be like "Saving Mr Banks" trying to give both sides of the story relative weight and understanding. It seems it will jump between AA Milne's time with the younger Christopher, and the elder Christopher years later dealing with the result.

I'll always love the Pooh books but they did result in an unkind future for the Milne family. Christopher could never shake off the association, became quite resentful of his father making bank off his childhood to a point that he supposedly refused to accept any revenue from the books, then married his cousin which resulted in his mother pretty much disowning him. Everyone else involved in the books eventually sold their rights to Disney.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    RisingPheonix

RisingPheonix I came here to squark at you

kiwifarms.net
  15. Maybe it's because he's a miserable sack of shit who hates anything fun? But don't take my word for it.
    dobsonhateshalloween.png

kiwifarms.net
  16. IMG_7260.jpg

EDIT: Good GOD, did he bitch a lot about GamerGate on September 13,2014. Fucking hell...

• Informative Informative x 5
    #19016 SteelPlatedHeart, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    SteelPlatedHeart

kiwifarms.net
  17. Yes, because surely Dobson has such refined tastes when it comes to candy.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Jeez he's a sack of shit

• Winner Winner x 2
    Pikapool

Pikapool The Pikachu with the mouth

kiwifarms.net
  19. By the way, if you'd like to search for Dobson tweets on specific days, just put this in the search bar:

Change the date to what you like, obviously.

EDIT: If you're on a computer, you can just use the advanced search functions. Mobile users have to use the above way.

• Informative Informative x 7
    SteelPlatedHeart

kiwifarms.net
  20. Dobson just hates fun in general. These reasons are extremely petty. Halloween is an awesome time of the year.

Dobson is the very definition of "killjoy." He actively hates anything fun or exciting.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Baldur's Gait

Baldur's Gait Are you gonna throw rocks at me? What about now?

kiwifarms.net