Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net
An Internet pasttime of mine when I'm bored is to attempt to go deep into YouTube. Recently, I found this freaky little man in one of these trips. His content is more disturbing than funny, but it's exactly the sort of beautiful trainwreck I know this place would love. I've been debating outright creating a thread on him, because he's a doozy, but since he appears to be extremely obscure I figured I'd first test the waters by making a post here.

It's long, so bear with me. Feedback is appreciated.

This creep's name seems to be Andrew Peter Carlson, but he often goes by "Onieh Virial Carlson" or "Anaiah Carlson". He appears to be a member of a bizarre religious movement known as Hebrew Roots, whose beliefs are too weird for me to understand, but which at first glance looks like a strange mixture between fundamentalist Jews and hippies. He's apparently known as an expert in certain circles, and has a channel where he discusses his beliefs and his studies on Essenic Judaism and the Dead Sea Scrolls. It is crazy as shit, but mostly confusing and boring.

The real interesting part is his morbidly fascinating second channel, detailing his obsessivenes over a former friend of his and his stalker behavior towards her. He powerlevels all over the place and no detail is spared. It honestly reminds me of a hippie Jew version of Nick Bate and his wifey.

The object of his obsession is a fellow Hebrew Roots member known as Melinda Leigh Scott (or Tamar Yael BatYah), who he met online in early 2012. She writes books on outdoor activities and honestly seems rather loony herself. He made a series of unwanted romantic advances towards her which were rejected, before they finally fell out in 2014. He has been trying to take her back and be her perfect husband ever since.

His first reaction was to harrass her by tracking down her location and sending her pictures of her surroundings, for which he was taken to court and slapped with a two-year Restraining Order. He has since attempted to unsuccessfully reduce it to only one year, and hopes that Melinda will have a change of heart and waive the Order.

Undeterred by this, he devised a 14-year-long lovequest to win her heart. We are already on year five, nine years to go. And if that fails, "Project Reconciliation" begins. He's very creepily ambiguous about what "Project Reconciliation" entails, but he basically says he wants to keep stalking her for life.

Further complicating his plans, Melinda recently got married to a man known as Yahsha (by a ceremony called a "Covenant", apparently). Andrew, evidently, considers Yahsha his enemy, and often makes videos against him and about how he doesn't deserve to have Melinda. Yahsha, on his part, fully knows he and his wife are being stalked. He has posted about it on his channel and has uploaded videos Andrew interpreted as threatening. Andrew went as far as mirroring videos featuring Melinda on his channel, which were hit by copyright strikes.
EDIT: Yahsha made a video in which he curses @Null and the Kiwi Farms with the power of Yahweh. Don't know why this wasn't added to the OP, it was fucking hilarious.

Andrew doesn't like it when people dislike his videos, apparently ignoring the fact that people don't like it when greasy-haired neckbeards stalk them. He says he only wants "a certain person" to watch his videos, which begs the question of why he makes them public in the first place. I hope he reads this and chimps out :julay:.

carlson angry.PNG

Other disturbing shit includes him going back through the texts and voice messages Melinda sent him when they were on good terms. He also fully doxed himself in this video because he's a sped.

dox.PNG

Naturally, he has been called out for his behavior, and has justified himself by saying he's saving Melinda from a "dangerous path", and that her marriage is "adulterous" and he's thus on the right.

carlson convo.PNG

His creepery is not limited to YouTube either, he apparently has a WordPress blog about his love for Melinda and his attempts at reclaiming her, which is private but can be peeked into through Google.

tamar melinda.PNG

And there's also this extremely unsettling "Address to Melinda Leigh Scott", inappropriately hosted on academia.edu. It uses the pseudonym "Anders Svenson", but its authorship is clear.

tamar address.PNG

On myheritage.com, Creepy Carlson has apparently attempted to document Melinda's extended family tree.

carlson creepy.PNG

There's this Hebrew Roots dating site (?????) where he lists "Melinda Leigh Scott" as his "match". However, he's also apparently seeking a "male" (:o). And he wants to be a cult leader, too.

And to round all this up, this bizarre post on Quora. It might not be related to Melinda, but it proves that either Andrew is completely bonkers, or that he (horrifyingly) surrounds himself by people even crazier than himself

carlson answer.PNG

Welp. I fucking told you he was a doozy.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net
that was all hilarious!! can i ask how you found him. i love going into the depth of youtube as well... ill go to a popular youtuber with spergy fans and find the weirdest fucking comment and then click the commenter to see if they have any videos. its tedious and gets boring but i have found some hilarious shit.
I find strange, obscure videos by searching random crap and then filtering it so that it sorts videos by upload date. I mostly stumble upon videos made by children or wannabe YouTube superstars, which is cringy but not really KF material, but sometimes you find a gem like Andrew.

Speaking of, in the time between the previous post and this one, Andrew has uploaded a video discussing the possibility of Yahsha fighting him IRL.

He has also had a lengthy conversation with an acquaintance of Yahsha in the comments section. You can read it all here, but this should probably tell you all you need to know:

carlson at it again.PNG

:cryblood:

And finally and most interestingly: Andrew has a series of private videos on his channel, which are apparently mirrors of videos featuring Yahsha and Melinda and other stuff he wants to keep hidden. However, he has (perhaps accidentally) made one of the videos public. It features Yahsha going Internet Tough Guy on Andrew's ass, and also casually mentioning that he spent two months in the clink for domestic violence against a previous wife *yawn*.

Sure enough, if you Google "Marshall Castersen" (Yahsha's apparent real powerword)...

Welp!

So, to recap. We have:
  • A batshit insane Jewish cult.
  • A woman that seems to change husbands like she changes panties.
  • An angry guy who is married to this woman and has a history of violent behavior.
  • An obsessive, terrifying neckbeard who stalks the previous two and documents it all for our viewing pleasure.
This is the best fucking soap opera I've ever watched.

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I was raised in protestant Christianity, but I began to see the lies and falsehoods in much of Christianity. So I sought for myself to try to find the true religion as best as I could discover with my limited abilities. I came to early Christianity which I discovered was heavily Jewish and much closer to Judaism than Christianity currently is. For a long time, I came to the belief that all people must become religious Jews or else they will go to hell. However, upon seeking truth more and more, I came to realize that the idea that everyone had to live under all the laws of Moses in the Bible doesn't make sense. So now I don't emphasize nearly as much as a I formerly did the Jewish roots. Instead, I focus more on the new religion of Christianity that I believe the Messiah started. I have seen a lot of evidence that the Dead Sea Scrolls as well as other ancient writings and manuscripts are the closest we have to the original version of the religion and Bible of Judaism and Christianity. It will sound crazy and confusing and boring to most people, but those who are seeking a deeper truth within the religion of the Bible know that the things I have discovered are amazing and revolutionary. Keep in mind, some of the most brilliant people also were kind of crazy in other pursuits of their life. And some of the most horrible people can be geniuses. So don't discount the accuracy or importance of what I am doing solely on the basis of my questionable personal life issues I deal with. If there is evidence that my conclusions are false, then absolutely reject what I say as nonsense. But I think if you are a follower of the Bible and interested in the original version of that faith, what I have discovered is extremely significant and important. Its been discovered by me only in the last 8 years or so. So its so recent, that I haven't gotten much recognition because of it. But in the future, as my theories spread more and more, I think it will become highly significant in some important religious and academic circles of society.

With that said, I will share a little about my personal life based on what was said here by "The Jumping Dwarf" poster. Yes my name is Andrew Peter Carlson but I hope to change my name one day legally to reflect my new identity and distancing myself away from my former days as a mainstream Christian. I do hope perhaps to have two legal identities, in two different countries. I will keep my birth name in one country, and in the US I will change my name. I began calling myself Anaiah Carlson in 2009. I experimented with various name spellings and pronunciations, sometimes spelling it as Anayah, Anayahu, Oniyeuw, Onieu, and most recently, Onieh. I plan on either keeping Onieh or using Onyeh. Its a Hebrew name. And it resonates with who I am. Someone who wants answers for all his questions. And when I want to find out about something I really care about, I will go to extreme lengths to find out more information. Hence the accumulation of the information about this woman that I am in love with, who I have researched online, as well as having a good amount of information based on former conversations with her when she was my friend. The name of my former friend is Melinda Leigh Scott. She decided to change her name to Tamar. That is also a Hebrew name. She has also used Tamar Yael and Yael Batyah as her names, so I consider her two names to be Melinda Leigh Scott and Tamar Yael Batyah. But she has enough issues and enough problems, and I would ask you to leave her alone and not try to be mean at her at all. If you want to pick on someone, feel free to pick on me rather than her.

As for her being loony, she has some really out there and ridiculous ideas. And she is really meanspirited unforgiving and hateful person. But she's also a very special person, sweet in many ways when she wants to be, and a very valuable and rare gem. That's why I love her so much, because of how special the good parts about her are. The bad parts I can't stand and I hate with a strong vehemence. But she is most certainly not loony, at least not in any certifiable sense.

When we were friends, we talked often about the possibility of getting married and she told me in 2014 before we stopped being friends that she had a strong feeling of wanting to marry me. We talked about our beliefs, but we were both cautious due to some major differences in our religious convictions. However, while she was still considering me, she found someone else. She went with him and then they broke up. And then, still considering me, she found someone else. She went with him. and they broke up too. We were talking about me moving in to live with her so I could be her servant and she would pay me a small fee to do that. But then she ceased being friends with me because she was angry about my conviction that some people who have done horrible things can be redeemed and forgiven for the bad things they did. I wanted to get revenge on her. So I shared pictures with people of her confessing to her ex in facebook messages that she was a prostitute. That was the thing that destroyed our friendship. She gave me another chance for friendship in 2015 for a few months, but she had never fully forgiven me for that. She says she was lying about being a prostitute. Whether she was lying or not, it was because she said that that our friendship was ultimately destroyed. I was contacting many of her exes to get their side of the story. This woman has a lot of darkness in her, and she can be considered dangerous to some extent. She would be willing to murder some people and not think she did anything wrong. She told me that herself. Certain things about her life are unhealthy and horribly damaging to loved ones. She has turned against her entire biological family. She hates her sisters and mom because they have a different religion than her and did things to her she hasn't forgiven them for but which she should forgive them for. But so she has broken a lot of men's hearts and also broken a lot of good friendships and family because of her meanness. My goal has been to save her from her downward spiral and show her the light of what true love and friendship is all about. That being said, my method for trying to do that has been extremely unorthodox, and I admit I crossed a big line that was wrong of me to cross. Which is what resulted in me getting the protective order against me. Melinda's more important pursuits is her religious beliefs but as a business she wants to try to make money in the field that she went to college for: recreation. So she made a business for this. And I am proud of her for trying to stand on her feed and start a business. I can only hope she'll be very successful financially one day.

I would absolutely love to be married to this woman, that would be my ultimate dream come true. However, I would certainly be willing to be just friends or just acquaintances even. As long as I could have her back in my life. She thinks I am not worthy to be a part of her life in any way. Well I have sought to prove her wrong. And, not only that, if she is going to treat me this horrible way after all the good friendship we had, then I will make sure she will regret ever doing that, and I will always be pestering her perpetually wanting to be her friend and she'll always have to remember me and think how things could have been had she not betrayed our friendship the way she did. She thinks she can just cut off from her life whoever she wants without needing to care about the damage she does to the people she cuts off. Well she's wrong about that and I am the one most devoted to showing her the damage of what she has done by cutting people off from her life. If anything I have done will have taught her, she will finally understand that to cut off some people is the worst decision in your life you could ever make.

It was actually not my first reaction to harrass her by tracking her location and sending her pictures of her surroundings. Rather, for about a year and a half, I was attempting to befriend her with alternate profiles pretending to be different people. Various aliases I had were Jason Nathaniel Roberts, Gregory Michel Anderson, Anders Svenson, Andy Johnson, Peter Anderson, Eliyahu Ben David, Olivia Benjamin, Rachel Gordon, Jude Harper, Mark Goodwin, and well I honestly can't remember all of them. But those are most of them. Anyways, I had successfully broken her engagement with a guy in 2014, and I attempted to do the same in 2016 with the new guy she is with, but I failed (though I actually almost succeeded). I warned the guy that I knew about his arrest record and that if he ever dared to physically abuse the woman I love, that I would make sure he would regret it and I would hurt him. He responded to that by saying he was going to come to my house and beat me up or send people to hurt me. I was scared and backed off for about a month. But then about a month later i started emailing her. She would not reply, but she and him would read my emails. Then he started taunting me in emails so I taunted him back, and it got really nasty in the emails, and I ended up also sending some inappropriate emails addressed to him and his wife, a couple of which I said I would come to her house in the future to have a discussion with her. Could be next month, could be next year, could be 5 years from now, could be 10 years from now, could be 50 years from now. She'll always have to wonder and be afraid of me coming to find her. Thats what I had told her at the time back then. Well out of context it looks pretty scary and horrible. Even in context, its bad, but at the very least in the context, there was much more im not going to hurt you i just want to talk with you type of dialogue.Still though I was wrong to scare her like that, and that was the main reason I got in trouble. I was given a one year protective order. I appealed it and the Judge was so enraged with me, that he gave me a two year protective order as a result to teach me a lesson and to protect her from further harrassment. That effectively ended that

As long as she is in a relationship with the guy she is with, she won't ever be my friend again or waive the order. But if they break up, maybe she'll consider waiving the order. All i know is, this order isn't going to stop me from hoping to change her mind its just a reminder that i need to be more careful and not cross a certain line. So i have been setting some boundaries. Now, the problem is I am not allowed to communicate with Melinda for 2 years. But I wanted to tell her I was sorry and that I was wrong in how I treated her and that I promise never to make her be afraid of me again like how I had done. So I decided I would make videos on a special channel, where I treat it like a diary and talk about my feelings about her and my regrets. And perhaps one day she'll watch my videos and see my heart is not horrible but that I just want to be her friend so much and I am truly sorry for the bad things I did to her and I am willing to make things right but that if she refuses to give me a chance I won't give up, not because I don't care for her but on the contrary i fight for her to be a part of her life because of how much I care for her and I hope she sees that one day.

My 14 year plan is almost certain to work. The only thing that could make it fail is if she is married to someone else during that time. As for project reconciliation, eventually I will shift from focusing on her to focusing on people she cares about. If I can't save her, I can save her family and bring healing to the lives she's broken. I do consider Yahsha my enemy but I hope one day I can be friends with him in peace. Unlikely, but that would be ideal.

As for disliking the videos, I posted that comment in particular because the video chronicles me doing the right thing and apologizing for viola and Melinda, but I didn't realize how much other people were watching my videos. It makes more sense to dislike videos for their content rather than disliking them just because you don't like the person. So I didn't understand why people would dislike a GOOD video. There are plenty of videos that could justifiably be called bad videos on that channel. But that one was not one of them, since it was all about me admitting I was in the wrong and saying that I have done the right thing by removing the copyrighted videos and making some more personal videos private.

I don't see what's disturbing about going through voice messages of someone you care about. I still have a voice message from my ex too. I will never delete it.

I only seek to partially justify some of my actions. I fully admit that I crossed the line in some of what I had done and that I was wrong in doing much of those things.

As for my blog website, the original intention was I would post things so she could see the things I was planning or thinking about her without me emailing her. That didn't end up working out. Eventually I decided to make the website private because there were some things there I felt were inappropriate on my part. But my youtube channel about her has taken up its primary function instead.

I hosted the pdf on academia because she was using academia for a time and we had been debating each other there so I figured instead of facebook that was a way I could send her a message indirectly.

As for myheritage.com, I made a family tree of her family using some of her own information I found posted online and using the resources i have to discover more people of her family tree. But the one you have pictured there, is not her extended family. That is the extended family of Yahsha, the man she is married to. I was looking information about him as well just to be thorough.

As for the post on Quora, I assure you that I am not joking and that I am not bonkers. I admit fully the extremely controversial actions I have done involving Melinda, but I am not crazy. I'm just obsessive. But with my ex, she really wounded me and my experience with her really damaged my personality and my entire life. I am a shadow of what I once was and shattered in my personality. I've been building myself up. Well it was only because I met Melinda that I was able to move on from my ex. I had decided that Melinda would be the one to replace my ex in my heart. I seem drawn to single mothers between the ages of 25-35, and the woman are all very similar, and are a little bit out there. But my ex by far is the craziest person I have ever met. She really did believe that I was God and Jesus reincarnated in the flesh. I wish I was just making it up but it actually happened. But she denies that she said that. But I have proof. I have facebook messages and text messages from her where she talked about it with me. I am drawn to women who have baggage and major issues. Its hard not to be attracted to the "bad" women. I am attracted to women who I want to save from a bad situation. But none have I been more attracted to then Melinda. So much so that I have no interest ever in pursuing any other woman other than her. I've tried a few times to pursue other women and get Melinda out of my mind, but it has never worked out, and I always find myself returning in my heart to my feelings for Melinda. I can't let go and move on from her. I have to try everything in my heart and soul to change her mind. But I am going to make sure I don't do anything to get a protective order again. I don't want that to happen. Its been traumatic and humiliating for me. And my reputation has suffered majorly as a result of it. Like the group in which I was treated by some as an expert, I've been suspended from that group due to these controversial issues of my personal life. But i'd rather pursue her than pursue a career with these people. She means more to me than almost everything in the world.

As for the Hebrew roots dating site, there are many dating sites for fringe groups, and the Hebrew roots is no exception. But the story behind it is I saw she was on that site when I was doing research about her and I intentionally went to that site to try to contact her. I freaked her out because wherever she would go on the internet i would always find her it seemed. Because I know how to research pretty well online. Saying I was interested in men was a complete mistake on my part. But even though you have now brought that to my attention, I might just leave it like that for laughs.

I do not want to be a cult leader though. But I do want to help people in a way few are willing to. I'd be one of the ones willing to take complete strangers off the streets and give them a home and feed them in exchange for them living on my land. They'd be free to leave at any time.

All the videos I have private are almost solely Yahsha's videos. However, I do have one video which I made a collage of Melinda of 60 pictures which is almost 40 minute long. And I put music to it. I made the video private after she and him probably saw it and disliked the video. I made it private because her sister told me it was the right thing to do that I should make it private and I didn't want to get another copyright strike. I'm friends with her sister. I intentionally made the one video of Yahsha's unlisted, but viewable in the playlist, because I want people to see the evidence of how horrible of a person Yahsha is, and that was one of the best evidence I could ever present to people. The other ones he doesn't look as bad and i don't want to lose my account due to copyright infringement. Marshall Castersen is his real name. He chose Yahsha, a Hebrew name.

As for my comment about my lust about her, yeah I admit thats pretty messed up what I said. But I'm not going to delete it because its the truth and the guy's comment about Yahsha having sex with Melinda was intentionally done to enrage me. So I replied to the guy's comment in kind. I think I am in the wrong for lusting after Melinda in the way I do. But I feel so strongly for her, and its one of the best ways I can deal with her rejection. I know its wrong, but it does make me feel better when I'm feeling discouraged. But it is probably hugely tied to my obsessive tendencies involving her. If i were to stop fantasizing about her and sexualizing her and treating her as an object of my desire, then maybe I would cease pursuing her. Maybe that will happen when i finally grow up and mature and stop masturbating or at the very least stop lusting after her in particular. But i am obsessed with her hugely in so many ways, and its a heavily sexual obsession as well as a romantic obsession.

I am not part of a Jewish cult, but I have changed my beliefs over time and I have distanced myself from Judaism for the last 12 months now.

"
  • An angry guy who is married to this woman and has a history of violent behavior."

YES!!! You said it perfectly there.
Neckbeard. Ah thats the term I did not know of but it describes it perfectly physically. But I can't grow a beard on my face for some reason. But I refuse to shave. I don't want to shave ever unless absolutely necessary.

I don't stalk men. If you can rightly say that I have stalked Melinda, then I admit that, I have stalked her and I was wrong to do some of that. But I do not stalk her husband at least nothing even remotely comparable to how I have treated and pursued her.

"Why do I suspect he's the only user on that dating site for his specifici cult?" Your suspicion is wrong. I went to the site because I found her there. And she found her husband there on that site. Argh.

Anyways, that's my story. Hopefully you can see that while maybe I am messed up in some ways and it might seem creepy, I am over all a good person deep down inside and that I am not crazy or stupid, but I may be foolish and I have emotional issues and difficulty letting go and moving on when perhaps I should. But I am not dangerous and the label of stalker doesn't do justice due to the real stalkers that are extremely mean and dangerous people that physically abuse and threaten people.

An Internet pasttime of mine when I'm bored is to attempt to go deep into YouTube. Recently, I found this freaky little man in one of these trips. His content is more disturbing than funny, but it's exactly the sort of beautiful trainwreck I know this place would love. I've been debating outright creating a thread on him, because he's a doozy, but since he appears to be extremely obscure I figured I'd first test the waters by making a post here.

It's long, so bear with me. Feedback is appreciated.

This creep's name seems to be Andrew Peter Carlson, but he often goes by "Onieh Virial Carlson" or "Anaiah Carlson". He appears to be a member of a bizarre religious movement known as Hebrew Roots, whose beliefs are too weird for me to understand, but which at first glance looks like a strange mixture between fundamentalist Jews and hippies. He's apparently known as an expert in certain circles, and has a channel where he discusses his beliefs and his studies on Essenic Judaism and the Dead Sea Scrolls. It is crazy as shit, but mostly confusing and boring.

The real interesting part is his morbidly fascinating second channel, detailing his obsessivenes over a former friend of his and his stalker behavior towards her. He powerlevels all over the place and no detail is spared. It honestly reminds me of a hippie Jew version of Nick Bate and his wifey.

The object of his obsession is a fellow Hebrew Roots member known as Melinda Leigh Scott (or Tamar Yael BatYah), who he met online in early 2012. She writes books on outdoor activities and honestly seems rather loony herself. He made a series of unwanted romantic advances towards her which were rejected, before they finally fell out in 2014. He has been trying to take her back and be her perfect husband ever since.

His first reaction was to harrass her by tracking down her location and sending her pictures of her surroundings, for which he was taken to court and slapped with a two-year Restraining Order. He has since attempted to unsuccessfully reduce it to only one year, and hopes that Melinda will have a change of heart and waive the Order.

Undeterred by this, he devised a 14-year-long lovequest to win her heart. We are already on year five, nine years to go. And if that fails, "Project Reconciliation" begins. He's very creepily ambiguous about what "Project Reconciliation" entails, but he basically says he wants to keep stalking her for life.

Further complicating his plans, Melinda recently got married to a man known as Yahsha (by a ceremony called a "Covenant", apparently). Andrew, evidently, considers Yahsha his enemy, and often makes videos against him and about how he doesn't deserve to have Melinda. Yahsha, on his part, fully knows he and his wife are being stalked. He has posted about it on his channel and has uploaded videos Andrew interpreted as threatening. Andrew went as far as mirroring videos featuring Melinda on his channel, which were hit by copyright strikes.

Andrew doesn't like it when people dislike his videos, apparently ignoring the fact that people don't like it when greasy-haired neckbeards stalk them. He says he only wants "a certain person" to watch his videos, which begs the question of why he makes them public in the first place. I hope he reads this and chimps out :julay:.

View attachment 192507

Other disturbing shit includes him going back through the texts and voice messages Melinda sent him when they were on good terms. He also fully doxed himself in this video because he's a sped.

Naturally, he has been called out for his behavior, and has justified himself by saying he's saving Melinda from a "dangerous path", and that her marriage is "adulterous" and he's thus on the right.

His creepery is not limited to YouTube either, he apparently has a WordPress blog about his love for Melinda and his attempts at reclaiming her, which is private but can be peeked into through Google.
View attachment 192514

And there's also this extremely unsettling "Address to Melinda Leigh Scott", inappropriately hosted on academia.edu. It uses the pseudonym "Anders Svenson", but its authorship is clear.

On myheritage.com, Creepy Carlson has apparently attempted to document Melinda's extended family tree.

View attachment 192517

There's this Hebrew Roots dating site (?????) where he lists "Melinda Leigh Scott" as his "match". However, he's also apparently seeking a "male" (:o). And he wants to be a cult leader, too.

And to round all this up, this bizarre post on Quora. It might not be related to Melinda, but it proves that either Andrew is completely bonkers, or that he (horrifyingly) surrounds himself by people even crazier than himself

Welp. I fucking told you he was a doozy.
I find strange, obscure videos by searching random crap and then filtering it so that it sorts videos by upload date. I mostly stumble upon videos made by children or wannabe YouTube superstars, which is cringy but not really KF material, but sometimes you find a gem like Andrew.

Speaking of, in the time between the previous post and this one, Andrew has uploaded a video discussing the possibility of Yahsha fighting him IRL.

He has also had a lengthy conversation with an acquaintance of Yahsha in the comments section. You can read it all here, but this should probably tell you all you need to know:

View attachment 192745

:cryblood:

And finally and most interestingly: Andrew has a series of private videos on his channel, which are apparently mirrors of videos featuring Yahsha and Melinda and other stuff he wants to keep hidden. However, he has (perhaps accidentally) made one of the videos public. It features Yahsha going Internet Tough Guy on Andrew's ass, and also casually mentioning that he spent two months in the clink for domestic violence against a previous wife *yawn*.

Sure enough, if you Google "Marshall Castersen" (Yahsha's apparent real powerword)...

Welp!

So, to recap. We have:
  • A batshit insane Jewish cult.
  • An angry guy who is married to this woman and has a history of violent behavior.
  • An obsessive, terrifying neckbeard who stalks the previous two and documents it all for our viewing pleasure.
This is the best fucking soap opera I've ever watched.

L

LD 3187

kiwifarms.net
Special thanks to @acceptable for bringing attention to this guy and how thread worthy he is.

Basically if you want a tl;dr:
-This guy was raised christian, joined a weird hebrew-christian thing and became obsessed with a girl
-Broke up with her after she thought he was god
-He stalked her for years and has a 14 year long plan to get back with her, who is now married
-Now leads a cult and has several followers on his two facebook accounts
https://www.facebook.com/oniyeuw
https://archive.li/mzsgm
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011057857520&fref=nf
https://archive.li/cSL5L
-Registered here as @tamarlover
-Referenced us to his followers
kiwifarms.JPG

So i have absolutely no idea what should be done, he is technically a kiwi but also a cow. The posts jumping dwarf made are really interesting but i think if he got a thread he would shut everything down super fast.

PS: He is ugly af
andrew.jpg

but used to be pretty normal looking:
onieh.JPG

Edit: this was originally a post in TTS, no bully

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Basically if you want a tl;dr:
-This guy was raised christian, joined a weird hebrew-christian thing and became obsessed with a girl
-Broke up with her after she thought he was god
-He stalked her for years and has a 14 year long plan to get back with her, who is now married
-Now leads a cult and has several followers on his two facebook accounts

Wrong. My ex who thought I was god is NOT the same person I've been stalking. If you are going to attack someone at least get the facts right, idiot.

L

LD 3187

kiwifarms.net
Wrong. My ex who thought I was god is NOT the same person I've been stalking. If you are going to attack someone at least get the facts right, idiot.
Thanks, it wasn't confirmed if that was Tamar or not. Did we get anything else wrong? Do you deny any of that stuff or wants to add something to that quick summary?

EDIT:As predicted, everything is private now.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Thanks, it wasn't confirmed if that was Tamar or not. Did we get anything else wrong? Do you deny any of that stuff or wants to add something to that quick summary?

EDIT:As predicted, everything is private now.
I actually made everything private because her sister told me I was wrong to be posting her personal information on youtube. I made the videos private it was the right thing to respect her. Not because of you buffoons. I also made a video saying I'm sorrow to the woman I've been stalking that I made the videos.

I don't lead a cult. I just have friends who like some of my teachings and value some of my religious insights. But they aren't my disciples or anything like that. Now perhaps in the future it might be valid to call me a cult leader if I ever do develop an actual group of disciples. But so far that hasn't happened yet. I do own 40 acres of land with the intention to start a religious community on it someday.

I think you've been stalking the wrong person bud.
Or is stalking someone who actually likes you too easy? Do you get a thrill from stalking someone who wants nothing to do with you?
She used to like me and she's worth dying for. She has wrongly judged me and I am going to change her mind and prove everyone else wrong about her and about me. I was her best friend for two years. I'm not letting her walk away from our friendship without a fight.

1911JD

I am so tired of this shit, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
I don't lead a cult. I just have friends who like some of my teachings and value some of my religious insights. But they aren't my disciples or anything like that. Now perhaps in the future it might be valid to call me a cult leader if I ever do develop an actual group of disciples. But so far that hasn't happened yet. I do own 40 acres of land with the intention to start a religious community on it someday.
She used to like me and she's worth dying for. She has wrongly judged me and I am going to change her mind and prove everyone else wrong about her and about me. I was her best friend for two years. I'm not letting her walk away from our friendship without a fight.
:story:
Keep going, this is fascinating

L

LD 3187

kiwifarms.net
I actually made everything private because her sister told me I was wrong to be posting her personal information on youtube. I made the videos private it was the right thing to respect her. Not because of you buffoons. I also made a video saying I'm sorrow to the woman I've been stalking that I made the videos.

Really? I saw several people calling you master on facebook comments and afaik you don't do anything but give spiritual guidance to these people right? (as in, you are unemployed and wouldn't relate with these people otherwise) Taking this and pieces of info where you claimed you want to be a pastor and lead people pretty much is what made the cult leader connection for me.

Also i don't think most people here care about your religious views, it's really the crazy stalking and internet footprint that makes this thread worthy. Can you tell us why you posted your first post here and what you want to gain from all of this?

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You know what women dig? Fucking brevity.
Yeah that's been a problem with me and her before when she was my friend. I have a compulsion to be longwinded in topics of importance or concern to me. You should have been there when I was at court trying to defend myself at the trial. I was rambling terribly.

Randall Fragg

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I do own 40 acres of land with the intention to start a religious community on it someday.
intention to start a religious community on it someday.
Well, that's rather disconcerting.
If you start ordering bulk Koolaid and rat poison I'm calling the cops.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino