Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

[Insert Meme Here]

Bonjour--I mean, Buenos Diás!
kiwifarms.net
"You're out voted 2 to one.. lol It's slander..."
That's not how that works.
  1. Slander is spoken. Libel is the written form of slander.
  2. Compiling information that is freely available on the internet is not slander. It is merely stating fact.
Also, Stephen Martin is asking for the link. I can't wait for a couple of this guys' followers to show up and shit up the thread! Every last one of these posters seems like minor cow satelites, like the hanger-ons in the Amberlynn thread.

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Well, that's rather disconcerting.
If you start ordering bulk Koolaid and rat poison I'm calling the cops.
By then it will be too late.

Seriously though I have no intention to hurt anyone. I want to help people not hurt them. I'd like to try and help homeless people and offer them a job on my land in exchange for food and shelter. A simple way of living. I'd love to have a group of people who work to help others in need who are not able to help themselves.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Seriously though I have no intention to hurt anyone. I want to help people not hurt them. I'd like to try and help homeless people and offer them a job on my land in exchange for food and shelter. A simple way of living. I'd love to have a group of people who work to help others in need who are not able to help themselves.
That's literally how Jim Jones started the people's church.

Benny Liggins

Huh...
kiwifarms.net
She used to like me and she's worth dying for. She has wrongly judged me and I am going to change her mind and prove everyone else wrong about her and about me. I was her best friend for two years. I'm not letting her walk away from our friendship without a fight.
I think the fact that she's married suggests that stalking her isn't working.
She may also think you're a tad too clingy.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Really? I saw several people calling you master on facebook comments and afaik you don't do anything but give spiritual guidance to these people right? (as in, you are unemployed and wouldn't relate with these people otherwise) Taking this and pieces of info where you claimed you want to be a pastor and lead people pretty much is what made the cult leader connection for me.

Also i don't think most people here care about your religious views, it's really the crazy stalking and internet footprint that makes this thread worthy. Can you tell us why you posted your first post here and what you want to gain from all of this?
I don't know where people referred to me as master that you are referring to, but I know its happened before but I always try to discourage people putting me on a ridiculous pedestal. I want people to question everything and be skeptics and not just blindly follow me. Too many times I've had people ask me questions and I give them an answer and they too easily agree with what I told them and that is a little bit frustrating to me and makes me concerned. If they can so easily change based on what i tell them who else is telling them things which might be crazy and changing their minds. And the circles I'm involved in, have all kinds of people. You have people believing in flat earth, and all kinds of nonsense. But I try to be kind to everyone and seek to be everyone's friend if possible.

I am unemployed but I am considering going to college sometime this year or next year. I dropped out of college and decided to pursue my own studies independently. Its actually been one of the best experiences of my life learning freely and without having to pay for it. But now I feel like the only way I can get this woman to be my mine is if I go to college and get an actual job and save up money to get her to give me another chance. Which is what I am considering doing now. And if I can't get her, i'll have tons of money saved up and I'll spend it on some awesome stuff and be living a good life without her crazy drama.

I share my religious views to give a more balanced and complete picture. You can take one aspect of my life and try to make me look crazy, but a fuller understanding of who I am could put my other outlandish behavior in a better perspective. As for why I posted on this site in the first place, apparently the information here on this site never gets deleted. So if I am going to have stuff about me forever on the internet here, I'd at least want people to be able to hear my side of it. If people want to hate me or make fun of me, I can't stop them, but I can at least try to show I am not as bad as I look and that I acknowledge I have some issues and I'm in the wrong on some of what I've done.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
"You're out voted 2 to one.. lol It's slander..."
That's not how that works.
  1. Slander is spoken. Libel is the written form of slander.
  2. Compiling information that is freely available on the internet is not slander. It is merely stating fact.
Also, Stephen Martin is asking for the link. I can't wait for a couple of this guys' followers to show up and shit up the thread! Every last one of these posters seems like minor cow satelites, like the hanger-ons in the Amberlynn thread.

Right which is why I was trying to tell them I don't think it is right to say that it is slander. But there was no sense in arguing with them about it.

I intentionally didn't want any of these people to come here to defend me. That's why i didn't provide for them the name of this website.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, you're going to segway-indoctrinate homeless people into your cult under the pretense of offering them food & board. That's so fucking diabolical I actually admire it.

Telefunken

kiwifarms.net

Just a bit of advice:
People working unpaid on your little "farm" will have the legal right to sue you for compensation.
I've seen it happen on farms that offer "volunteering" in exchange for shelter, and the plaintiffs are almost always successful.

And trust me. There would be a lot of legal folks lined up who would love to go pro-bono to sue you.

There is a really good reason Jonestown fled the US.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Is that what we're calling slavery now? If they never get paid, then they can never get back on their feet and leave your cult campus.
Slavery is forced and what I want to do isn't forced. You can make any agreement you want. You don't have to give people money. However, there will be some type of payment. But I can't afford to pay people lots of money. But I can afford to give people much more if its something they want. Free room and board is pretty generous payment especially if you are also given access to everything else in the community for free as well and you can leave at any time and not owe anything.

If people want to make money for themselves to get on their feet and not be part of my community I am certainly willing to try and help them with that as well.