Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Rumpled Foreskin

More Human Than Human
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if someone is unable to resist it is not consent. only a conscious allowance (conscious lack of resistance) is consent. humping a leg isn't rape but can be sexual harassment. sexual harassment doesn't deserve death. only those who commit nonconsensual penetration or nonconsensual sexual molestation deserve death. also groping someone's butt without their consent isn't rape and doesn't deserve death.

animals can definitely rape humans. its happened. some primates have raped women before, and some dolphins have also raped humans. thats what i have read
m
I gave you my heart. And no? Ok.

Begemot

The clown prince of your broken heart
kiwifarms.net
as i explained, as long as there is a conscious allowance of sex (aka not resisting), it is consent, be it a human or animal. for any animal that allows a human to have sex with it without resisting, in the ideal society that animal should be killed and that human should be killed for what they did. if an animal is raped however, then the animal should not be killed but only the rapist should be killed. also all rapists should be killed.
Stop this nonsense, Andrew, please, you're better than this, mate.

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
if someone is unable to resist it is not consent. only a conscious allowance (conscious lack of resistance) is consent. humping a leg isn't rape but can be sexual harassment. sexual harassment doesn't deserve death. only those who commit nonconsensual penetration or nonconsensual sexual molestation deserve death. also groping someone's butt without their consent isn't rape and doesn't deserve death.

animals can definitely rape humans. its happened. some primates have raped women before, and some dolphins have also raped humans. thats what i have read
What about when humans deliberately sexually tease animals and then either take their semen for artificial insemination, or inseminate them artificially with sperm from their own species? Is all of modern animal husbandry based on a killing offense? The animal doesn't resist, so clearly it deserves death. In other words, does the intent of jerking off the bull matter, or is all bull jerking off something that should result in the death penalty?

OtterParty

I shall crush your skull like a clam on my tummy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What about when humans deliberately sexually tease animals and then either take their semen for artificial insemination, or inseminate them artificially with sperm from their own species? Is all of modern animal husbandry based on a killing offense? The animal doesn't resist, so clearly it deserves death. In other words, does the intent of jerking off the bull matter, or is all bull jerking off something that should result in the death penalty?
my uncle jack rides horses. he is very large. sometimes i help my uncle jack off horses. he needs help with the big ones.

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I would argue the human deserves death. as for the animal, you have to see if it offers any resistance or not. like if it pulls away when you try to do it thats indicating it doesnt want you to do it. but if it just sits there and lets you do it, and it understands what you are doing, then thats a death crime. if the animal doesnt know what you are doing, and has never had sex before, that could be a basis for not killing it. what makes sex between different kinds of animals so wrong is being able to know its wrong. if someone is unable to know its wrong they cannot be considered sinning by having done it and cant be punished to the same degree

however artificial insemination isn't rape or beastiality if there is no sexual stimulation.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: OtterParty

Begemot

The clown prince of your broken heart
kiwifarms.net
I would argue the human deserves death. as for the animal, you have to see if it offers any resistance or not. like if it pulls away when you try to do it thats indicating it doesnt want you to do it. but if it just sits there and lets you do it, and it understands what you are doing, then thats a death crime. if the animal doesnt know what you are doing, and has never had sex before, that could be a basis for not killing it. what makes sex between different kinds of animals so wrong is being able to know its wrong. if someone is unable to know its wrong they cannot be considered sinning by having done it and cant be punished to the same degree
Yes...because animals understand consent in the same way humans do, smart one.

I can't believe I ever had any faith in you....

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
You know that for animals there's literally no artificial insemination without sexual stimulation, right? There's only so many ways to get the semen out of a bull.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin

TheUltimatePickle

Degenerate Pickle
kiwifarms.net
You’ve clearly spent a lot of time thinking about this......

TheUltimatePickle

Degenerate Pickle
kiwifarms.net
This is where you fucked up.
I just meant he sure has a lot to say about the finer points of the morality of dogfucking for someone who claims he doesn’t fuck dogs.

YWHW the perverted god of dogfucking commands me to spooge my seed into innocent dogs, also I jerked off my my dead cat and it pleased YHWH.
I knew it, crazy bastard thinks god wants him to fuck dogs.

Reactions: purepowerlevel

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Cant you prick it directly out of the balls without sexually stimulation?
That would work... once. Because the level of sedation the bull would be under would probably kill it.

Do you think that's how they collect your jizz at a sperm bank? No, they give you a jar and a couple copies of Hustler.

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
That would work... once. Because the level of sedation the bull would be under would probably kill it.

Do you think that's how they collect your jizz at a sperm bank? No, they give you a jar and a couple copies of Hustler.
I know how it works at a sperm bank. I looked into what it would involve but i decided i wont pursue that.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino