Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I think the fact that she's married suggests that stalking her isn't working.
She may also think you're a tad too clingy.
I'll change her mind with money I'll get someday. That's the only hope I have. I don't consider her marriages seriously. If she stays with a man for 1 full year, then I'll start thinking ok maybe she's going to be with this guy for good. Otherwise, I only need to wait until she's single again.

There's at least 3 watch lists that homeboy is on already, I'm sure.
I already know the FBI did a minor investigation according to her testimony in court but they said there wasn't enough evidence for the FBI to do anything at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Just a bit of advice:
People working unpaid on your little "farm" will have the legal right to sue you for compensation.
I've seen it happen on farms that offer "volunteering" in exchange for shelter, and the plaintiffs are almost always successful.

And trust me. There would be a lot of legal folks lined up who would love to go pro-bono to sue you.

There is a really good reason Jonestown fled the US.
I'll look into it and research that. Thanks for the warning. I'm sure there's a way to do it to avoid all that it just might be a little complicated perhaps.

L

LD 3187

kiwifarms.net
I don't know where people referred to me as master that you are referring to, but I know its happened before but I always try to discourage people putting me on a ridiculous pedestal. I want people to question everything and be skeptics and not just blindly follow me. Too many times I've had people ask me questions and I give them an answer and they too easily agree with what I told them and that is a little bit frustrating to me and makes me concerned. If they can so easily change based on what i tell them who else is telling them things which might be crazy and changing their minds. And the circles I'm involved in, have all kinds of people. You have people believing in flat earth, and all kinds of nonsense. But I try to be kind to everyone and seek to be everyone's friend if possible.

I am unemployed but I am considering going to college sometime this year or next year. I dropped out of college and decided to pursue my own studies independently. Its actually been one of the best experiences of my life learning freely and without having to pay for it. But now I feel like the only way I can get this woman to be my mine is if I go to college and get an actual job and save up money to get her to give me another chance. Which is what I am considering doing now. And if I can't get her, i'll have tons of money saved up and I'll spend it on some awesome stuff and be living a good life without her crazy drama.

I share my religious views to give a more balanced and complete picture. You can take one aspect of my life and try to make me look crazy, but a fuller understanding of who I am could put my other outlandish behavior in a better perspective. As for why I posted on this site in the first place, apparently the information here on this site never gets deleted. So if I am going to have stuff about me forever on the internet here, I'd at least want people to be able to hear my side of it. If people want to hate me or make fun of me, I can't stop them, but I can at least try to show I am not as bad as I look and that I acknowledge I have some issues and I'm in the wrong on some of what I've done.
A post where one of them is saying "happy birthday master" comes to my mind but yeah, if you recognize this kind of stuff, don't you think it's pretty reasonable that people will think you are a religious leader and since you aren't an affiliated leader of any church afaik, it makes you look like a cult leader. Especially since your relationship with them is somewhat unilateral from what i gathered, might be wrong on this.

See, this is where you lose me. Afaik not even Jesus forces people to come to him or something yet you feel entitled to go tooth an nails after this girl. She is married to boot, isn't divorce undesirable? Why/how do you claim her marriage "isnt real"? It pretty much looks like you are putting your feelings for her above her free will and comfort. She doesn't look like she wants you in her life atm, you gave her plenty of opportunities for that and she didn't take it. This reflects really poorly on you. You should be more worried about what you are doing to her than to having a thread here. To me as an outsider this looks creepy and i think you should leave her alone and move on with your life. I think college might be good for you to deal with this.

Lastly i'd strongly advice you against posting other people information here.

Edit: the pictures he posted for those afraid to click the links http://imgur.com/a/CmBWz

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
A post where one of them is saying "happy birthday master" comes to my mind but yeah, if you recognize this kind of stuff, don't you think it's pretty reasonable that people will think you are a religious leader and since you aren't an affiliated leader of any church afaik, it makes you look like a cult leader. Especially since your relationship with them is somewhat unilateral from what i gathered, might be wrong on this.

See, this is where you lose me. Afaik not even Jesus forces people to come to him or something yet you feel entitled to go tooth an nails after this girl. She is married to boot, isn't divorce undesirable? Why/how do you claim her marriage "isnt real"? It pretty much looks like you are putting your feelings for her above her free will and comfort. She doesn't look like she wants you in her life atm, you gave her plenty of opportunities for that and she didn't take it. This reflects really poorly on you. You should be more worried about what you are doing to her than to having a thread here. To me as an outsider this looks creepy and i think you should leave her alone and move on with your life. I think college might be good for you to deal with this.

Lastly i'd strongly advice you against posting other people information here.

Edit: the pictures he posted for those afraid to click the links http://imgur.com/a/CmBWz
I don't know who said that. Though there is one person that she is kind of obsessed about me and in love with me and she might have said something like that to me but I can't find the post.

Divorce is undesirable only if the marriage is acceptable in the first place. if the marriage itself is invalid divorce should be done. Her marriage is "real" but its so transitory and it is invalid according to my religious standards. Difficult to explain but it goes something like this. If you are married to someone and neither of you have been married before, I believe if either of you divorce, neither of you can remarry. But if one of the two wrongfully remarry, then the person who didn't remarry can remarry. And the person who wrongfully remarried should divorce the person they wrongfully married but once they divorce the person they wrongfully married, now they too are free to marry someone else. So, since both she and this guy were married to someone else before and didn't have the right to divorce them, now all they have to do is divorce and they are free to marry again. It makes more sense in the context of the Bible and with certain rules about marriage established. But even many Christians would find my view about divorce and remarriage to be nonsense. But all that matters is if i think its right and if i am right or not. But others opinion is not very important.

Yeah I know she doesn't want me in her life but I feel like that's not right of her and that's wrong. Maybe I am in the wrong to try to force myself to be in her life. But I just want one more opportunity to make things right with her and if I can't change her mind after discussing with her I'll leave her alone for good. And also I am not trying to force her to be my wife I just want to be her friend again even if its a very small friendship. But I'm willing to even forego that but I feel like I deserve a chance to change her mind.

You are advising me no to post other people's information, but yet how come it is ok for you guys to post other people's information here? maybe you can elaborate more upon what you mean by your advice.

Do you really want the pretense of your relationship to be about money? That's not a good idea.
Its not ideal, but I could change her mind about me if I show her how much I really care about her with money. And even if she just wants to use me, thats ok I'd be content with at least being in her life even if she was only interested in using me.

Why don't don't you just upload the photos in a post instead of very obviously attempting to infect our devices with viruses?
You're paranoid. I don't even know how to send viruses on a computer. But also I'm a novice at some of the "protocol" here and in these types of places. I am not used to being in an environment where people's primary objective is to attack others in the manner here. But I can understand why in a place like this you might be paranoid.

Cuck Norris

dude weed lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Divorce is undesirable only if the marriage is acceptable in the first place. if the marriage itself is invalid divorce should be done. Her marriage is "real" but its so transitory and it is invalid according to my religious standards. Difficult to explain but it goes something like this. If you are married to someone and neither of you have been married before, I believe if either of you divorce, neither of you can remarry. But if one of the two wrongfully remarry, then the person who didn't remarry can remarry. And the person who wrongfully remarried should divorce the person they wrongfully married but once they divorce the person they wrongfully married, now they too are free to marry someone else. So, since both she and this guy were married to someone else before and didn't have the right to divorce them, now all they have to do is divorce and they are free to marry again. It makes more sense in the context of the Bible and with certain rules about marriage established. But even many Christians would find my view about divorce and remarriage to be nonsense. But all that matters is if i think its right and if i am right or not. But others opinion is not very important.
This is literally just mental gymnastics to rationalize your belief she will be with you. She's just not into you, bro.

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net
Oh hey, another vow came to answer questions.

Alright. Why are you so obsessed with getting this girl to marry you, when she has repeatedly told you to fuck off, gone as far as to get the authorities on you for your sociopathic behavior, and cut contact with you as a former friend? Normally when someone tells you no, you find someone else. This is just batshit.

On to religion. You feel Christianity is more orthodox, with Judaism being more traditional to the elden roots. Do you believe the former Babylonian and Sanskrit mythos to have played a part, if not have been an older concept of Abrahamic religion at the time?

Third question, what kind of music do you like? I'd guess from the hair you were a heavy metal dude, if I didn't know your background beforehand. Any favorite bands?

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure she'd appreciate that.
So why exactly did you break up with her? What makes Melinda so much more worthy of your oppressive love?
My ex broke up with me because of change of religious beliefs. My experience in religion has been traumatic in many ways. By leaving traditional Christianity, I've encountered some of the most wacko and lunatic behavior ever. Its pretty shocking how crazy and absurd some people are who are outside the traditional religious circles. But yeah my ex broke up with me because she changed her mind about religion and felt like she wasn't happy with me. It was really short relationship and she had tons of baggage so she would be the type of person to leave if things got uncomfortable for her. According to my religious beliefs I can't reconcile with my ex unfortunately. And now all the love I had for my ex I have for Melinda for Melinda replaced her in my heart. But also my ex is literally insane and I could never change her mind about me. With Melinda, its possible to change her mind about me because she's not insane, but she's just cold hearted and unforgiving. But she is open to reason. Melinda is so similar to me in personality and she is so special to me because of the former friendship we had and her religious beliefs are similar to me in a way that is very rare and so much about her I like and I feel a burden for her like I'm supposed to be with her and that I need to help her. And I can't stand the thought of her going throughout life repeating the same mistakes over and over again. i want to rescue her from the hell hole she keeps walking herself into. If I don't pursue her she'll be all alone one day. I can't bear to think of her being forsaken and having no love in her life anymore. I had such a close friendship with her, she is my sister and I am her brother. She told me that I was one of the only ones that meant so much to her and she felt like she could trust and call her her family. I have to repair this and fix the damage i have done and I have to try to make things right. Otherwise I can't live with myself. I gotta try. And if I have exhausted all my legal options there is still no hope, then I'll give up. But she's worth trying so hard to be with. Plus have you ever seen that one movie you've got mail? That was one of my inspirations. lol.

L

LD 3187

kiwifarms.net
I don't know who said that. Though there is one person that she is kind of obsessed about me and in love with me and she might have said something like that to me but I can't find the post.

Yeah I know she doesn't want me in her life but I feel like that's not right of her and that's wrong. Maybe I am in the wrong to try to force myself to be in her life. But I just want one more opportunity to make things right with her and if I can't change her mind after discussing with her I'll leave her alone for good. And also I am not trying to force her to be my wife I just want to be her friend again even if its a very small friendship. But I'm willing to even forego that but I feel like I deserve a chance to change her mind.

You are advising me no to post other people's information, but yet how come it is ok for you guys to post other people's information here? maybe you can elaborate more upon what you mean by your advice.
I can pm you a screenshot of said comment if it makes you feel better, my point about this kind of thing leading to a cult image still stands tho.

Wait, if she was married once and divorced without a reason isn't she unmarriable for life? Or did the second marriage change things? I got a bit lost here. Still, wouldn't it be important for your community to share your views on marriage and most important for HER to do so as well? Don't you think that what you are doing is incredibly hostile and disrespectful towards her and her husband?

Why would it be wrong for her to want you out of your life? Again it looks like a "my feelings > her feelings and freewill" situation. You also mentioned in another post that you'd be okay if she kept you around just to use you and your money. Can't you see how unhealthy is that? It's probably anti-biblical too.

The bit about not posting other's people information is simple. You are connected here with your real name, ppl can see this and trace it back at you. I just don't see any reason to involve more people into this but this was just my two cents on the issue, it's not a rule or anything.

And lastly this site isn't made to "attack" people, even tho a lot of people forget that. This site is to watch people and their unusual behavior unfold. This thread isn't about "HAHA let's fuck andrew", it's more like "let's watch his stalker antics and mental gymnastics".

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
That'll totally work.
haha. well it'll be more likely to work than if she's still married. Going after her while she's married is not the best idea. Which is why I'm not pursuing her much right now. That and i have a protective order against me preventing me from pursuing her.

This is literally just mental gymnastics to rationalize your belief she will be with you. She's just not into you, bro.
I don't need her to be with me, but I need her to be my friend. I will be happy to settle and compromise with her to be just friends. But to not be in any part of her life, that is something I refuse at least for now. That is not an option for me. She said in 2014 she strongly thought of wanting to marry me. So there was at least one time where she was interested in me. Everyone here doesn't know the history of my friendship with her. So it looks like I have no reason to think she would ever be interested in me. But due to my history with her, I do have reason to believe I can change her mind.

Tempest

Voci Dal Nulla
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't need her to be with me, but I need her to be my friend. I will be happy to settle and compromise with her to be just friends. But to not be in any part of her life, that is something I refuse at least for now. That is not an option for me. She said in 2014 she strongly thought of wanting to marry me. So there was at least one time where she was interested in me. Everyone here doesn't know the history of my friendship with her. So it looks like I have no reason to think she would ever be interested in me. But due to my history with her, I do have reason to believe I can change her mind.
Why do you need to be with her, at all?

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I can pm you a screenshot of said comment if it makes you feel better, my point about this kind of thing leading to a cult image still stands tho.

Wait, if she was married once and divorced without a reason isn't she unmarriable for life? Or did the second marriage change things? I got a bit lost here. Still, wouldn't it be important for your community to share your views on marriage and most important for HER to do so as well? Don't you think that what you are doing is incredibly hostile and disrespectful towards her and her husband?

Why would it be wrong for her to want you out of your life? Again it looks like a "my feelings > her feelings and freewill" situation. You also mentioned in another post that you'd be okay if she kept you around just to use you and your money. Can't you see how unhealthy is that? It's probably anti-biblical too.

The bit about not posting other's people information is simple. You are connected here with your real name, ppl can see this and trace it back at you. I just don't see any reason to involve more people into this but this was just my two cents on the issue, it's not a rule or anything.

And lastly this site isn't made to "attack" people, even tho a lot of people forget that. This site is to watch people and their unusual behavior unfold. This thread isn't about "HAHA let's fuck andrew", it's more like "let's watch his stalker antics and mental gymnastics".
Please pm a screenshot of the comment, yes. Then I can inform you.

Perhaps my reasoning is faulty and misguided, but it is my understanding that if she was married once and divorced she is unmarriable unless there is a second marriage. then once the second marriage ends (and it should end) she is marriable again. And she's been married like eight times. And by the way, "marriage" in her definition is having sex with someone in a committed relationship. So I'm not sure how many of those actually count as marriages. It can get confusing when people twist meanings of word and make up their own meanings. But i know for a fact that he was not allowed to be married because of divorcing his ex wife. So now that he has married her, now I know for certain that they were not supposed to be married, so now if they divorce like they should, she can marry someone else.

I feel like we should not reject someone from our life without any opportunity for reconciliation and restoration of friendship. She may have been justified to end friendship with me, but I don't think she is justified to never again consider being my friend again. Ironically, if she had just talked to me like once a month and barely talked to me at all but just had me as a facebook friend, none of this stuff would have happened and she wouldn't really had to have been my friend. She could have just been an fb friend. But instead, she wanted to be extreme with me and cut me out of her life permanently. Which is what compelled me to try to change her mind about me. I can see it might be considered unhealthy to keep someone around just for money. But if she was doing that, it wouldn't be my fault. She'd be the guilty one. I'd be giving her money. She should love me if I was married to her but if she only wants my money, then she's in the wrong. But rather than only being with me for money, I want her to love me. But I think the only way she will even be willing to consider lovin me or being just friends is if I make a very generous gesture of kindness. Something that would really touch her heart and show her that I have a good heart and that I truly do care for her and love her.