Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The three of you are all fucking looney. The only real saints here are us, as every moment you are interacting with us on the site is less time you can be fucking up in society.
Really dumb lol.

Please explain from your perspective what makes me looney? I live in society and in peace and cohesion with society. Melinda and Marshall don't. so what about me do you think is particularly looney?

Banh Xeo

Tôi nói những trang trại này an toàn để lướt sóng
kiwifarms.net
Really dumb lol.

Please explain from your perspective what makes me looney? I live in society and in peace and cohesion with society. Melinda and Marshall don't. so what about me do you think is particularly looney?
You have 300 plus pages on this website, that’s particularly looney.

• Agree
Reactions: Trombonista

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
These sentences are contradictory. Do you understand what cognitive dissonance is?
Its not contradictory you are just reading in your own perception into the words I said. I clearly said that I have no current intentions to ever speak to her again. I could have said i have no intentions to ever speak to her again, which would be very final, but because I said i have no "current" intentions i intentionally left the door open to one day have intentions to speak to her again. But in the past, i constantly contacted her without her consent and she hated me for not leaving her alone. So in that sense, I have no intent currently to reach out to her again on my own initiative without her expressing explicit consent first to me on her initiative. So if she was to reach out to me first, i would speak to her again. But as it currently stands I have no current intentions to speak with her ever again because she doesn't want to speak with me ever again. That's the only reason i have no current intentions to speak with her. so that she won't do legal stuff against me anymore.

You have 300 plus pages on this website, that’s particularly looney.
Have you really read all 300 pages? also a good percentage of those pages is what others said. Now sure some things i said in the 300 pages may be looney but the entirety of everything i said isn't looney. So why not share a few things in particular that you feel are most looney about me from your little knowledge about me.

Replying to this from the other thread "If you ended up divorcing Marshall, would you consider marrying Andrew instead? ":

Melinda can't say how she truly feels about me because if she did she would get beaten ;) lol

Banh Xeo

kiwifarms.net
Have you really read all 300 pages?
Nope, I have an endless list of things better to do. I've read the summary on the first few pages, and then when I notice the thread is active I come in to see what's good. Tamar and her batshit insane spouting is much better toilet reading. You have the same entertainment value as Bill Dauterive as a jew.

Some things I've gathered from my travels:
-You're an absolutely filthy and ugly man, which you could easily improve with some basic hygiene and grooming. (A trend amongst solid cows)
-You're a complete an utter moron, as seen by your belief in whatever flavor of religious bullshit you consider yourself
-You have squandered your time and a good amount of your youth by placing one woman's disgusting vagina on a strange pedestal, and obsessing about it for way longer than is a healthy amount.

images.jpeg

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Nope, I have an endless list of things better to do. I've read the summary on the first few pages, and then when I notice the thread is active I come in to see what's good. Tamar and her batshit insane spouting is much better toilet reading. You have the same entertainment value as Bill Dauterive as a jew.

Some things I've gathered from my travels:
-You're an absolutely filthy and ugly man, which you could easily improve with some basic hygiene and grooming. (A trend amongst solid cows)
-You're a complete an utter moron, as seen by your belief in whatever flavor of religious bullshit you consider yourself
-You have squandered your time and a good amount of your youth by placing one woman's disgusting vagina on a strange pedestal, and obsessing about it for way longer than is a healthy amount.

So how does that make me looney to be obsessive over a woman? lots of men get overly obsessed over women, that doesnt make them particularly "looney". Neither does lack of grooming or hygiene make one "looney". your only potential basis for me being looney could be particular beliefs you find looney or particular behavior or things I said regarding Melinda that went way beyond mere obsession but entered into creepy or stalkery type of territory. even then though, if i had been a stalker in the past, being a stalker isn't particularly looney either. looney means insane like not in touch with reality. being a criminal isn't looney. now believing in crazy things can make someone looney.

Shugo

kiwifarms.net
even then though, if i had been a stalker in the past, being a stalker isn't particularly looney either. looney means insane like not in touch with reality. being a criminal isn't looney. now believing in crazy things can make someone looney.
You're an honorary Jew. I bestow this title upon you. Only a Jew could try to twist words so much to justify any behavior or saying anything to get away with taking zero blame for anything in life.

Banh Xeo

kiwifarms.net
So how does that make me looney to be obsessive over a woman? lots of men get overly obsessed over women, that doesnt make them particularly "looney". Neither does lack of grooming or hygiene make one "looney". your only potential basis for me being looney could be particular beliefs you find looney or particular behavior or things I said regarding Melinda that went way beyond mere obsession but entered into creepy or stalkery type of territory. even then though, if i had been a stalker in the past, being a stalker isn't particularly looney either. looney means insane like not in touch with reality. being a criminal isn't looney. now believing in crazy things can make someone looney.
Furiously typed out like a looney would

Reactions: Shugo

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You're an honorary Jew. I bestow this title upon you. Only a Jew could try to twist words so much to justify any behavior or saying anything to get away with taking zero blame for anything in life.
Evidently you haven't read my thread I mentioned many times I take blame for things and think that I was wrong or immoral in many things I have done in my life. Furthermore my response you replied to didn't say I didn't do anything wrong. I simply said I don't consider what I did to be stalking. i didn't say i didn't do anything criminal.

Furiously typed out like a looney would
How is asking you what makes me looney being "furious"?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is asking you what makes me looney being "furious"?
Prolly because you'd rather type walls of text denying what everyone on this site told since you intentionally dismiss them for your own entitlemnet rather than do something else that's a bit more productive (or fun) tbh.

SickNastyBastard

Im a sick and nasty bastard
kiwifarms.net
You are a fucked up dude and I find it absolutely fascinating.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
kiwifarms.net
I live in society and in peace and cohesion with society.
You do not. You are a parasite reliant on your parents, who has literally never paid his own way. You take and give nothing back. If even 10% of people decided tomorrow to be as entitled and smugly lazy as you, the GDP would crash and there'd be a recession.

Your parents and siblings are deeply ashamed of you and worried about you. You have no real friends. You have no spouse or children. Your coworkers find you creepy and irritating.

This is not the portrait of a man who, if you heard about him and didn't know it was you, you'd think was living in peace and cohesion with society.

Your minwage coworkers, if nothing else, deserve your hygiene and grooming. Your noble "not being concerned" with such earthly matters isn't much of a sacrifice for you, but it's a sacrifice for everyone around you. Working a job like that is shitty enough without a stinking, unwashed asshole in the room.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You are overly reliant on your parents. You take and give not nearly as much back. If even 10% of people decided tomorrow to be as entitled and smugly lazy as you, the GDP would crash and there'd be a recession.

Your siblings are ashamed of you and worried about you. You have no real friends. You have no spouse or children.

Your minwage coworkers, if nothing else, deserve your hygiene and grooming. Your noble "not being concerned" with such earthly matters isn't much of a sacrifice for you, but it's a sacrifice for everyone around you. Working a job like that is shitty enough without a stinking, unwashed asshole in the room.
FTFY

Banh Xeo

kiwifarms.net
being "furious"?
Prolly because you'd rather type walls of text denying what everyone on this site told since you intentionally dismiss them for your own entitlemnet rather than do something else that's a bit more productive (or fun) tbh.
I started to quote everyone that called out reasons why this post was looney they all touched on great points. Also I could hear you banging on that keyboard from my house. Use the Shift key you filthy animal.

Reactions: Adamska