Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

TheUltimatePickle

#MANGA2020
kiwifarms.net
By the way, I have a pic of me and Melinda's faces morphed together. I sent it to her one time in the past lol.
Thats disturbing.

No, lots of men don't get "hung up on women" to the degree you have. Most normal healthy males get over that shit in high school.

You gave your whore ex $6,500 so she would talk to you again, that's some next level sad shit.

Senior Lexmechanic

61 6e 69 6d 65 20 74 69 64 64 69 65 73
kiwifarms.net
Im just saying her hatred of me is disproportionate to what ive done to her.
You can be disgusting and vile while still giving someone a bunch of money. See: simps who think that giving some random e-celeb four figures makes their cum tributes, dick pics, and stalking socially-acceptable.
Man, your hygiene is abysmal, you're a nitwit who thinks he's a genius, you have a shambolic totem of religious belief you use to justify your every action and which you claim is the one true path, and you have about as much respect for your fellow man as a leech has for the elk on whose flank it is gorging.
Everyone who has interacted with you IRL has come away worse for it. You have no friends, your siblings have de facto disowned you, and the only reason your parents haven't done the same is likely the blinding power of parental love. The only people who are willing to voluntarily interact with you is a site that exists to laugh at the hubris of idiots and some toxic mountain jews.
With all that in mind, "disgusting and vile" is an accurate descriptor.

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You're acting like a simp, my man. "I-I gave Belle Delphine $6,500, why can't she recognize what a nice guy I am?"
You can be disgusting and vile while still giving someone a bunch of money. See: simps who think that giving some random e-celeb four figures makes their cum tributes, dick pics, and stalking socially-acceptable.
Man, your hygiene is abysmal, you're a nitwit who thinks he's a genius, you have a shambolic totem of religious belief you use to justify your every action and which you claim is the one true path, and you have about as much respect for your fellow man as a leech has for the elk on whose flank it is gorging.
Everyone who has interacted with you IRL has come away worse for it. You have no friends, your siblings have de facto disowned you, and the only reason your parents haven't done the same is likely the blinding power of parental love. The only people who are willing to voluntarily interact with you is a site that exists to laugh at the hubris of idiots and some toxic mountain jews.
With all that in mind, "disgusting and vile" is an accurate descriptor.
You are flagrantly distorting reality. From my own life perspective i know what you are saying is false. I dont have anyone i consider my true friend but i have many friends online and acquaintances who know me and really appreciate and value me. Many people who consider me their brother and dear friend. People who send me mobey occasionally because of how much they value and respect me and my work that i do.

People at work in general like me. Coworkers give me free food. Give me rides when i need a ride. I have had at least 3 coworkers give me free money as appreciation of me. My manager really appreciates me. She trusts me and just last week i managed our department in her absence due to her being sick. Shes been training me to manage for her when shes not there and she considers me vital for our department. My coworkers and superiors highly value my employment.

My hygiene is adequate enough for social interactions. You know very little about me. The info on this site is only a tiny representation of my overall personality

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
I just want to point out that you do not get to decide the feelings of another person or to what degree something you have done affected that person. That is a gross disregard for that person's boundaries. It should be obvious that that kind of behavior is not acceptable.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I just want to point out that you do not get to decide the feelings of another person or to what degree something you have done affected that person. That is a gross disregard for that person's boundaries. It should be obvious that that kind of behavior is not acceptable.
If i accidentally eat the last donut that was saved for you, that objectively does not justify extreme negative feelings. What you should and shouldn't feel in various situations is objective and if you overreact, you are in the wrong and your reaction is illegitimate.

• Dumb
Reactions: Senior Lexmechanic

Logical Fallacies

kiwifarms.net
If i accidentally eat the last donut that was saved for you, that objectively does not justify extreme negative feelings. What you should and shouldn't feel in various situations is objective and if you overreact, you are in the wrong and your reaction is illegitimate.
Yes, but you did more than eat the last donut, didn't you? Different actions have different consequences. Yelling at someone for eating the last donut is wrong, but hating your stalker is pretty much a normal reaction. These two things are not comparable at all.

And I say it again: no matter your own feelings, you still don't get to decide whether other people's feelings/reactions are legitimate or not. Boundaries are important and if you can not respect the boundaries of other people you're in the wrong.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yes, but you did more than eat the last donut, didn't you? Different actions have different consequences. Yelling at someone for eating the last donut is wrong, but hating your stalker is pretty much a normal reaction. These two things are not comparable at all.

And I say it again: no matter your own feelings, you still don't get to decide whether other people's feelings/reactions are legitimate or not. Boundaries are important and if you can not respect the boundaries of other people you're in the wrong.
Except im not really a stalker, no more than anyone else here on kiwi farms who looked up "bradley castersen". and looked up melinda's personal info on google and consulted pacer.gov for her lawsuits. How's that any different than what I did? That was the primary extent of my socalled "stalking" behavior. Looking up the same info all you looked up. The fact I sent her $6,000 as an apology and she accepted it from me on the understanding that me giving it to her in exchange for her forgiveness, means she is wrong to refuse not to forgive me and keep the money i sent her. so the reality is the money i sent her made things right and i fixed my wrongs i did against her by doing what i did. Then she had to still bitch out about things. she has no justification to keep being angry at me after everything I did to try to fix things with her.

She's angry that I exposed her husband being a rapist and that I said I would keep looking online in her publicly available activity to make sure she's safe and ok. She's mad about that. She's mad that I was concerned for her safety when she told me Marshall has been abusing her and that she feels trapped in the marriage. She's mad that I am a caring compassionate person for her wellbeing. So the reality is she is entirely unjustified in how she feels towards me.

TheUltimatePickle

#MANGA2020
kiwifarms.net

You are flagrantly distorting reality. From my own life perspective i know what you are saying is false. I dont have anyone i consider my true friend but i have many friends online and acquaintances who know me and really appreciate and value me. Many people who consider me their brother and dear friend. People who send me mobey occasionally because of how much they value and respect me and my work that i do.

People at work in general like me. Coworkers give me free food. Give me rides when i need a ride. I have had at least 3 coworkers give me free money as appreciation of me. My manager really appreciates me. She trusts me and just last week i managed our department in her absence due to her being sick. Shes been training me to manage for her when shes not there and she considers me vital for our department. My coworkers and superiors highly value my employment.

My hygiene is adequate enough for social interactions. You know very little about me. The info on this site is only a tiny representation of my overall personality
No, he's dead on, no one cares about your "lived experience," that doesn't count, no they don't. No they don't. That's a lie.

No they don't, liar liar pants on fire, she got you to do extra work for free because you're a dumb simp. Again, using you to do extra work for the same pay because your dumb. Yeah but I bet they don't hang out with you outside of work.

No it's not, Americans are just pussies about calling gross people out on their grossness.

Senior Lexmechanic

61 6e 69 6d 65 20 74 69 64 64 69 65 73
kiwifarms.net

I doubt these are all intentional lies, because I've followed your story for nigh on four years and have a decent grasp of how you think from that. These are the result of the bubble of delusion you constantly live in. You are mentally ill, Andrew, and that's a shame. You have all the self-awareness of slime mold and the inhibitions of a horny gorilla on meth. Your morality is about as well-developed as a toddler's. I don't know if it's genetic or your mommy didn't love you enough, or loved you too much, or what, but you are barely compatible with society- and you're getting worse. It'd almost be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@xtamarlover do you know anything about Melinda's claims to be a published author?
All i know is
a) she self-published a book in 2014 called "Outdoor Recreation: 175 Things to Do with Children Outdoors".
and
b) she claimed in June 2019 that because of kiwi farms she was turned down for publishing deal(s) with publisher(s) for her book and blames me indirectly since the articles exist on kiwi farms indirectly because of me since if I hadn't "stalked" her the articles about her here wouldn't exist. Here are some insightful screenshots of what she said to me in June about her perspective of why I owed her $15,000. Includes lots of info and insight into things she's also been saying here on the farms in recent weeks lol.

1581308855108.png1581309019961.png

Logical Fallacies

kiwifarms.net
Bla, bla, bla.

So the reality is she is entirely unjustified in how she feels towards me.
Dude, I have absolutely no interest in giving you even more of a platform for your shit than you already have here. You know exactly that what you're doing is wrong.

Edit: She is a lot nicer to you in these emails than she should be.

Last edited:

Begemot

What becomes of the broken-hearted?
kiwifarms.net
Can you just briefly explain why you think he is successful where i am a failed version of him? Not gonna read 1100 pages to try to understand what you said
He tied to create a cult, preys on vulnerable people and appears to be a malignant narcissist. Dunno about Chris Hansen appearing on your doorstop, though...