Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
He tied to create a cult, preys on vulnerable people and appears to be a malignant narcissist. Dunno about Chris Hansen appearing on your doorstop, though...
Im missing where the successful part of him is though. Did he succeed at anything good or bad which i tried but failed at which warrants the comparison of me being a "failed" version of Onision? If so, what? Im genuinely trying to understand the reference comparison of me failing where he apparently succeeded so i can appreciate or at least comprehend what is being said.

TheUltimatePickle

#MANGA2020
kiwifarms.net
Im missing where the successful part of him is though. Did he succeed at anything good or bad which i tried but failed at which warrants the comparison of me being a "failed" version of Onision? If so, what? Im genuinely trying to understand the reference comparison of me failing where he apparently succeeded so i can appreciate or at least comprehend what is being said.

Uhh, he's had sex more than five times and doesn't sponge off his parents.

redcent

What happens when a coin lands on it's edge
kiwifarms.net
To he fair didn't Andrew have spit sex?

Not that anyone should virgin shame

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I know for a fact melinda's daughter's father wanted shared custody. In 2017 he threatened to subpoena me as a character witness against Melinda and he also said that he still loves his daughter and that if i ever was to put his daughter in harms way he would make sure i regret it. He wanted to reconcile with Melinda but she wouldn't give hin the time of day

It is not by choice, but Melinda forced the first two dads legally. The first through a court order, the second through melinda threatening legal action and drama and he didnt want to put his daughter through that drama so he gave in and let her keep his daughter full custody. The third dad doesnt believe the son is his. If he did, he would want a part of his life. He just didnt trust melinda saying that the kid was his.

TheUltimatePickle

#MANGA2020
kiwifarms.net
I know for a fact melinda's daughter's father wanted shared custody. In 2017 he threatened to subpoena me as a character witness against Melinda and he also said that he still loves his daughter and that if i ever was to put his daughter in harms way he would make sure i regret it. He wanted to reconcile with Melinda but she wouldn't give hin the time of day

It is not by choice, but Melinda forced the first two dads legally. The first through a court order, the second through melinda threatening legal action and drama and he didnt want to put his daughter through that drama so he gave in and let her keep his daughter full custody. The third dad doesnt believe the son is his. If he did, he would want a part of his life. He just didnt trust melinda saying that the kid was his.
Sounds like he knows you're a pedofork.

• Agree
Reactions: Abortions4All

Fangsofjeff

♡ you are now breathing manually ♡
kiwifarms.net

That makes a lot of sense, it sounds exactly like something she'd do. Got any screenshots of those messages from her exes?

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
That makes a lot of sense, it sounds exactly like something she'd do. Got any screenshots of those messages from her exes?
Screenshot_20200211-215717_Polaris Viewer.jpgScreenshot_20200211-215737_Polaris Viewer.jpgScreenshot_20200211-215754_Polaris Viewer.jpgScreenshot_20200211-215818_Polaris Viewer.jpgScreenshot_20200211-220004_Gallery.jpg

The first husband i know his name and where he lived in 2017. I was considering meeting him in person some day and getting his side of the story. But im not sure ill do that anymore. I cant remember, but melinda's sister told me some stuff about the first husband which makes me think the first husband was a nice guy and got a raw deal legally. Her sister said her first husband should have fought it to try to keep custody. I never spoke with her first husband.

But i have personally spoken with her sister in the phone as well as i have spoken to 5 of Melinda's past partners. 4 of them were definitely regarded by melinda as marriages at the time they were together. None of the guys i talked to deserved being dumped.

Screenshot_20200212-054900_Chrome.jpg

This convo was with him a few days before my ex girlfriend broke up with me. In it he says he decided not to attend the court hearing because he didnt have the heart to do it.
He then explained how he decided that because they had a daughter and not a son, he isnt motivated enough to fight melinda for custody. Melinda is so dramafilled he would rather not fight with her so that his life is at peace and doesnt have to deal with melinda anymore. But had they had a son, then he would have fought for him no matter what.

The reason for his shocking view is based on the biblical view that once the daughter marries a man, she is no longer part of her parents family and is now considered part of the family she married into. So because he would lose her to whoever she married anyways, his thinking is that it wasnt worth pursuing to deal with drama with Melinda. Also he didnt have the heart to go through with it, probably cause he still cares about Melinda being happy too

TheUltimatePickle

#MANGA2020
kiwifarms.net
The reason for his shocking view is based on the biblical view that once the daughter marries a man, she is no longer part of her parents family and is now considered part of the family she married into. So because he would lose her to whoever she married anyways, his thinking is that it wasnt worth pursuing to deal with drama with Melinda. Also he didnt have the heart to go through with it, probably cause he still cares about Melinda being happy too
No, it's because he doesn't wanna deal with the financial burden and responsibilities that come with being a parent. He just worked his way backwards to find a "scriptural reason" like you do with basically every fucked up thing you do. The more I learn about this exceptional ass YAHOOWAH religion the dumber it gets. It's literally just a bunch of half wit country bumpkins justifying their shitty actions by cherrypicking shit from the bible.

His daughter is probably going to end up being a drug addict stripper because of him abandoning her like that.

Sad.

SS Reichsmarshall

Reichsmarshall of the Greater Nazi Reich
kiwifarms.net
In light of the beauty pageant thing in the other thread, here's the first page of the book i wrote for melinda in 2017 lol:

View attachment 1142024
This is beautiful. You and @TamarYaelBatYah would make a gorgeous couple. Hey, I said a couple of threads ago in Melinda's thread that your infant would have your nose and her eyes. Can you picture cucking @Marshall Castersen ? At least you wouldn't smother the baby like Marshall smothered Bradley. #justiceforbradley

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@xtamarlover Can you post more of the book you wrote about Melinda? Looks like a masterpiece.
Here's a table of contents:

Screenshot_20200213-131807_Polaris Viewer.jpg

Since that book was made, many other lawsuits and traffic tickets for Melinda have happened.

The song thing is i underlined parts of those songs i really connected with and then combined those lines into a single poem saying how i felt.

• Informative
Reactions: SS Reichsmarshall

SS Reichsmarshall

Reichsmarshall of the Greater Nazi Reich
kiwifarms.net
Here's a table of contents:

View attachment 1142891

Since that book was made, many other lawsuits and traffic tickets for Melinda have happened.

The song thing is i underlined parts of those songs i really connected with and then combined those lines into a single poem saying how i felt.
Nice. Can you post 3a "Chapter 1"? I want to see the actual contents of the book.

Reactions: Logical Fallacies

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Nice. Can you post 3a "Chapter 1"? I want to see the actual contents of the book.
The following is the entirety of section 3 (minus her pictures i included), which i wrote pretending to be Melinda in an attempt to show her i am trying to understand her perspective and empathize towards her feelings and point of view. I review in my best attempt to capture her point of view from 2012 to 2017 of the time she knew me. I believe 95-99.5% of what i said from her perspective is accurate. While it is my own words it accurately depicts the events between me and Melinda during those years:

Screenshot_20200213-140656_Polaris Viewer.jpgScreenshot_20200213-140922_Polaris Viewer.jpgScreenshot_20200213-141026_Polaris Viewer.jpgScreenshot_20200213-141435_Polaris Viewer.jpgScreenshot_20200213-153848_Polaris Viewer.jpg