Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

SS Reichsmarshall

Sieg Heil from the Greater Nazi Reich
kiwifarms.net
The following is the entirety of section 3 (minus her pictures i included), which i wrote pretending to be Melinda in an attempt to show her i am trying to understand her perspective and empathize towards her feelings and point of view. I review in my best attempt to capture her point of view from 2012 to 2017 of the time she knew me. I believe 95-99.5% of what i said from her perspective is accurate. While it is my own words it accurately depicts the events between me and Melinda during those years:

View attachment 1143029View attachment 1143030View attachment 1143031View attachment 1143032View attachment 1143034
Huh interdasting. Can you post some more?

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Huh interdasting. Can you post some more?
Here's the same thing I wrote but instead of from her perspective, I wrote about our history from my perspective and shared why I felt wronged by Melinda and such. It is section 4 referenced in the Table of Contents I posted. This is a significantly longer section than section 3. While it is a bit lengthy its definitely worth the read if you enjoy this drama story about me and Melinda. Some notable aspects of this section: you can see the human and sweet side of Melinda and see wow she seems like a much more tolerable and enjoyable person than she currently is. You will also see the screenshot where she says that she had three husbands. You will also see the claims she made word for word saying that she had been a prostitute when she did her "prostitution hoax." There's lots of gems in this doc, and it gives great insight into the current thought process of Melinda as well.

I think you'll see by reading it that Melinda was a pretty shitty friend to me occasionally worse than me. But that after she cut me off, then I reacted immaturely and pathetically and made a fool myself and acted creepy and crazy due to my obsession and desire to restore our friendship.

Attachments

SS Reichsmarshall

kiwifarms.net
Here's the same thing I wrote but instead of from her perspective, I wrote about our history from my perspective and shared why I felt wronged by Melinda and such. It is section 4 referenced in the Table of Contents I posted. This is a significantly longer section than section 3. While it is a bit lengthy its definitely worth the read if you enjoy this drama story about me and Melinda. Some notable aspects of this section: you can see the human and sweet side of Melinda and see wow she seems like a much more tolerable and enjoyable person than she currently is. You will also see the screenshot where she says that she had three husbands. You will also see the claims she made word for word saying that she had been a prostitute when she did her "prostitution hoax." There's lots of gems in this doc, and it gives great insight into the current thought process of Melinda as well.

I think you'll see by reading it that Melinda was a pretty shitty friend to me occasionally worse than me. But that after she cut me off, then I reacted immaturely and pathetically and made a fool myself and acted creepy and crazy due to my obsession and desire to restore our friendship.
This is beautiful. Its wonderfully written and brought tears to my eyes. Your prose is like rhythmic melodies. We can tell you put a ton of thought into it and really crafted a whole universe in these pages.

Would you post the whole thing? It would make me and so many other people so happy Andrew ;)

Reactions: xtamarlover

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This is beautiful. Its wonderfully written and brought tears to my eyes. Your prose is like rhythmic melodies. We can tell you put a ton of thought into it and really crafted a whole universe in these pages.

Would you post the whole thing? It would make me and so many other people so happy Andrew ;)
Sections 5, 7, 8, and 10 i think is no problem releasing.

Section 6 is too personal cause i talk about her sexual desires as well as mine. Maybe a few excerpts from that section but not much.

Section 9 i cant post lest she try to sue me again for copyright infringembt since i reproduced her theses she wrote rewording ghe parts i disagreed with to show her how close our beliefs are.

The other sections im not sure how much i can post from them cause i said some over the top creepy and stalkerish type stuff in them.

I know she skimmed the book, but im not sure how much she actually read.

SS Reichsmarshall

kiwifarms.net
Sections 5, 7, 8, and 10 i think is no problem releasing.

Section 6 is too personal cause i talk about her sexual desires as well as mine. Maybe a few excerpts from that section but not much.

Section 9 i cant post lest she try to sue me again for copyright infringembt since i reproduced her theses she wrote rewording ghe parts i disagreed with to show her how close our beliefs are.

The other sections im not sure how much i can post from them cause i said some over the top creepy and stalkerish type stuff in them.

I know she skimmed the book, but im not sure how much she actually read.
Okay well we are waiting....

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I had an opportunity in January 2017 to take a picture of Melinda's license plate. I pulled my phone out ready to take the pic but my friend however told me to stop it. He was kind of like dude, come on, dont do that. I said ok lol.

• Informative
Reactions: SS Reichsmarshall

SS Reichsmarshall

kiwifarms.net
I had an opportunity in January 2017 to take a picture of Melinda's license plate. I pulled my phone out ready to take the pic but my friend however told me to stop it. He was kind of like dude, come on, dont do that. I said ok lol.
Please dont talk to me or my son ever again unless the book you wrote is included in your message.

WinchesterPremium

kiwifarms.net
Recording for prosperity, today he has dealt a serious blow against all of Kiwifarms with this pro dox.

Well, reposting of an old kinda dox. But we should be scaaaared. Because as he puts it:

HECOULDSTALKUS.png

That is right! If he wanted to, he could stalk us! I am sure at least one of us is filled with fear at his potential email-based stalking!

Maybe this guy has some experience though. As he put it, he is a scary guy because he caused two women to get restraining orders against him! That is like street cred for stalkers.

Beafraid.png

Stalking not enough for you? Well he has a separate angle to strike fear into the Kiwi menace. I bet you didn't think of this: A mass shooter could use the emails to find and KILL YOU!

Mass.png

Or something vaguely related to the email in the link I guess. So if a psyco killer ends up plugging the reference you made in the email you signed up with you'll have to live with the guilt.

But in the end, he is still the real winner here even if we don't get murdered by mass shooters or stalked by creeps. Why? Because a couple of woman live in fear of this creep. He even has proof!

Winners.png

Having restraining orders against you by multiple woman who think you are incredibly creepy is the exact goal most of us have set out for ourselves, so we can only imagine what this guy's life is like living that dream up. I'm sure he is winning so much that he must be sick of it by now.

SS Reichsmarshall

kiwifarms.net
Recording for prosperity, today he has dealt a serious blow against all of Kiwifarms with this pro dox.

Well, reposting of an old kinda dox. But we should be scaaaared. Because as he puts it:

View attachment 1145437

That is right! If he wanted to, he could stalk us! I am sure at least one of us is filled with fear at his potential email-based stalking!

Maybe this guy has some experience though. As he put it, he is a scary guy because he caused two women to get restraining orders against him! That is like street cred for stalkers.

View attachment 1145439

Stalking not enough for you? Well he has a separate angle to strike fear into the Kiwi menace. I bet you didn't think of this: A mass shooter could use the emails to find and KILL YOU!

View attachment 1145440

Or something vaguely related to the email in the link I guess. So if a psyco killer ends up plugging the reference you made in the email you signed up with you'll have to live with the guilt.

But in the end, he is still the real winner here even if we don't get murdered by mass shooters or stalked by creeps. Why? Because a couple of woman live in fear of this creep. He even has proof!

View attachment 1145445

Having restraining orders against you by multiple woman who think you are incredibly creepy is the exact goal most of us have set out for ourselves, so we can only imagine what this guy's life is like living that dream up. I'm sure he is winning so much that he must be sick of it by now.
Im a little confused. Where is everyone's email posted. All that link goes it is some thread where Andrew chimps out, there are multiple pictures of him and then a PDF of his book

Banh Xeo

Tôi nói những trang trại này an toàn để lướt sóng
kiwifarms.net
If you real
Im a little confused. Where is everyone's email posted. All that link goes it is some thread where Andrew chimps out, there are multiple pictures of him and then a PDF of his book
He made some random post in Community Watch

Fangsofjeff

♡ you are now breathing manually ♡
kiwifarms.net
Post the pic!