Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

TheUltimatePickle

#MANGA2020
kiwifarms.net
No because thats how i approach most of everything interesting to me. Whether it be religion, history, language, science, music, movies, games, books, places, etc.

Obsession is typically negative connotation. A man and woman in love exhibit the same basic traits of obsession just its considered acceptable when its desired by the recipient. Its called obsession typically when its considered unhealthy fixation. I dont think my approach to learning things is unhealthy fixation.

My approach to fiaxating on women who dont want to talk with me may be considered unhealthy fixation though
Yes, because you're autistic...

• Agree
Reactions: SS Reichsmarshall

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hi,

it's not an unhealthy fixation, it's stalking. Leave women alone if they turn you down. They don't owe you anything.

Bye
Its wonderful that we live in a free country where everyone is entitled to their opinion. thanks for sharing yours.

I dont bother women who turn me down. I bother women who cut me off for selfish reasons after having deep friendship with me. If someone doesnt want to be my friend that is their right initially but the moment you become someones close friend you owe it to them to honor the friendship and to be loyal to it so long as they honor it and are loyal to it. If one of the two dishonors the friendship or is disloyal to the friendship the person that was wronged has a right to either reject friendship or demand friendship.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No just curious. I'd recommend you check some out, but that's just because I'm insanely biased lol.
Well i believe in enjoying the good things in life to the full so i may indeed check some out at some point. Though i have a bias against overtly fictional literature.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well i believe in enjoying the good things in life to the full so i may indeed check some out at some point. Though i have a bias against overtly fictional literature.
You should be more open. Fiction can let us explore aspects of reality and ourselves that non-fiction can't. It can speak to us on a fundamental level.

Reactions: xtamarlover

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You should be more open. Fiction can let us explore aspects of reality and ourselves that non-fiction can't. It can speak to us on a fundamental level.
The fiction i love is movies tv shows and video games. Books are very time intensive which is the big downside for me. also why im not playing games much nor watching tv shows much. But i woukd like to get into fiction books just my preference is nonfiction and for fiction my preference is movies.

Ever travelled outside the USA, not including Canada?
I went to Ireland once. thats it. When i learn some languages id like to travel to different countries every year. My main countries id like to visit some day are Sweden, France, Italy, Germany, Russia, China, Ethiopia, Egypt, and Israel. One of my life goals is to take a picture at every grave of my ancestors that i can find and make it into a scrap book. Unfortunately tho i was told that every time i come back into the usa i will be detained due to the virginia arrest warrant. Which makes none of my family want to travel with me. My mom and sister were in the car when i was detained last year. So anyways that makes international travel significantly more stressful.

@xtamarlover how are you doing considering the fact @TamarYaelBatYah is probably spawning forth the rapebaby of herself and @Marshall Castersen? Will you honor kill the child? Send it money? Write a book?
Im doinh fine. Missing my ex girlfriend a lot. some days im fine but others it really bothers me that she doesnt want anything to do with me simply because we broke up. Its a horrible reason to end a good friendship just because you broke up over personal preferences of what she wants in her future husband. Im trying to stay optimistic and hopeful for restoring friendship or finding something better in my life, but i cant help holding much bitterness and resentment for how she treated me post breakup. It showed me her true colors. I feel a deep empyiness without her in my life and it is trslly painful to have such a senseless rejection looming over you constantly. I also feel grrst shane that she had a po against me because i feel like she thinks im a horrible person even though im not. But even worse not just her but i feel like her dad and her best friend have a rrally low opinion of me now yet i jever had a chance to tell them my side of things. In particular the possibility her dad thinks im horrible really saddens me. I dont know what he actually thinks though i wish i could know

I might make a lolcow wiki specific to me about me and melinda, summarizing the content of our kiwi threads as well as giving broad biographical info about our lives.

I had one day wanted to meet melindas children with or without her approval, once they become at least 20 years old. but now im not sure. Likewise i had wanted to meet ramon but now im not sure. That was more when i was fixated on restoring friendship with melinda. now i dont particularly care muchh so im thinking its probably not worth the effort to try to meet any of those people. But you never know what life has to offer or what life throws your way.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fiction i love is movies tv shows and video games. Books are very time intensive which is the big downside for me. also why im not playing games much nor watching tv shows much. But i woukd like to get into fiction books just my preference is nonfiction and for fiction my preference is movies.
The good thing about comics is that individually they're only 20-30 pages long with some exceptions.) With stories taking place over multiple issues, usally 6-12. Of course of you really get into them like I do you can end up reading decades worth (there are several title I've read completely from the early 60's til current year) most people don't feel the need to do that though unless your an autist with OCD like me.
The good news is there's a site you can download entire series from. I've downloaded literally hundreds of gigs worth of comics from it.

SS Reichsmarshall

I'm a member of Trump's Chosen People, I swear!
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately tho i was told that every time i come back into the usa i will be detained due to the virginia arrest warrant.
I might make a lolcow wiki specific to me about me and melinda, summarizing the content of our kiwi threads as well as giving broad biographical info about our lives.

Likewise i had wanted to meet ramon but now im not sure.
Dude you totally should make a wiki about yourself!!!

By detained what do you mean? Do the police say, "Hey there's a warrant for your arrest in Virginia but theres nothing we can do about it so bye."

Who is Ramon Carcamo? Do you have his doxx or a pic of him?