Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

redcent

What happens when a coin lands on it's edge
kiwifarms.net
The way the world is treating coronavirus is absolutely ridiculous. Compare with car accidents which kill 3000+ people a day and smoking related illness killing 19000 people a day. Coronavirus only 4000 in about a month and mainly only immunocompromised people. Whereas smoking and cars affects all people
You can go enjoy being part of that statistic then Mr "viruses are there to punish the sinners" and see you like having your death being reduced to some number

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
Your "family" isn't allowed to disown you for being awful to them because family is supposed to care about family and never turn their back on them, but you're allowed to act terrible enough to your family for them to want to disown you? That is a belief system that allows an asshole, in this case you, to do whatever they want and offers no recourse to their victims. You clearly have narcissistic views and tendencies where you can do no wrong and have created a belief system that allows you to justify anything you do. So long as you're sorry, nobody has the right to hold you accountable for your actions in your mind unless you agree to it.

SS Reichsmarshall

I'm a member of Trump's Chosen People, I swear!
kiwifarms.net
The way the world is treating coronavirus is absolutely ridiculous. Compare with car accidents which kill 3000+ people a day and smoking related illness killing 19000 people a day. Coronavirus only 4000 in about a month and mainly only immunocompromised people. Whereas smoking and cars affects all people
I'm going to trust what World Health Organization and CDC scientists say over some autistic exceptional individual on the internet who believes viruses are sins and punishment from God. That's what people in 1348 believed of the Black Plague, that it was sinful air as punishment for sins. Its a small minded person's way of explaining disease.
Coronavirus is 20 to 30x more morbid than the flu. You'd probably die if you got it since you dont believe in taking showers or washing hands, unless your punishing a 3 year old toddler.

redcent

What happens when a coin lands on it's edge
kiwifarms.net
Even if you have a "strong immune system" that gets weakened by things like getting the flu. Which is why even though you don't have a corona vaccine yet it's a good idea to get the flu vaccine. Also there's still the elderly and the young, when you have family you get concerned about them, not just yourself.

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
Even if you have a "strong immune system" that gets weakened by things like getting the flu. Which is why even though you don't have a corona vaccine yet it's a good idea to get the flu vaccine. Also there's still the elderly and the young, when you have family you get concerned about them, not just yourself.
Andrew has shown he doesn't care about his family. As long as he says he's sorry after he gets his nephews get sick and die, it's all good. His family are in the wrong if they don't forgive him.

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
@xtamarlover Please stay the fuck away from your baby nephews and also your parents, as per the CDC data older people have higher mortality rates. Just stay away from everyone for good measure.
His nephews are with Bradley now. Isn't he still living with his parents? Pretty sure he said his dad was pissed when he found out he paid Melinda $6.5k to talk to him instead of paying his parents rent or moving out.

• Informative
Reactions: SS Reichsmarshall

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Kiwifarms has helped me see how horrible of a person Melinda truly is. For that I am glad for their intervention in my life.

I cant believe shes back on her thread again.

I could destroy her in a debate but shes too afraid to talk with me. And she has to cry and whine to the FBI making me unable to talk with her. She's such a wimp.

And lest it be said by her or others that im too afraid to talk to her due to the FBI, the virginia arrest warrant proves im not afraid. But i sipply grew up and matured and dont want to throw my life away for someone who isn't worth the trouble.

SS Reichsmarshall

kiwifarms.net
Kiwifarms has helped me see how horrible of a person Melinda truly is. For that I am glad for their intervention in my life.

I cant believe shes back on her thread again.

I could destroy her in a debate but shes too afraid to talk with me. And she has to cry and whine to the FBI making me unable to talk with her. She's such a wimp.

And lest it be said by her or others that im too afraid to talk to her due to the FBI, the virginia arrest warrant proves im not afraid. But i sipply grew up and matured and dont want to throw my life away for someone who isn't worth the trouble.
It's weird how despite how autistic and exceptional you are, every time tardbucket (Melinda) comes back I tend to side with you.

Anyways. How many rolls of toilet paper do ya'll have left at your parents home?

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It's weird how despite how autistic and exceptional you are, every time tardbucket (Melinda) comes back I tend to side with you.

Anyways. How many rolls of toilet paper do ya'll have left at your parents home?
I don't know, but I usually use both toilet paper and my hands to wipe myself. When I take a shit I always take a shower/bath afterwards. Also in places like india they don't use TP they use water. So you can live without TP.

I'm not freaking out about the coronavirus. I think its a big joke and it is crazy how the governments and people are overreacting about it. I think most people will be fine even if they get the coronavirus and only those who are already at serious risk of death due to other underlying illnesses are at risk of dying from it. I continue to go to the movies and will continue to go to work as long as they have work for us to do and if our job closes temporarily i will look for other employment in the meantime. (I'm seeing this movie on Monday lol)

In regards to coronavirus, I don't think everyone who dies from it "deserves" to die, but just like animals in nature die when killed by other animals for food, viruses are a part of life, and they come and go to bring balance to nature. so whatever happens, it is nature fighting back against us. i am personally convinced that the earth itself considers humans a disease and that the immune system of the earth is trying to eradicate humanity over time. Based on how we as a whole society of humans treat the earth, its understandable that the earth's immune system would flag us as a virus that it needs to eradicate. I don't particularly wish or desire people to die from the coronavirus like Melinda seems to. But at the same time, I don't think its a big deal if those people die because death is part of life, and whatever happens is part of nature. And I do think many of these such diseases are brought about as negative karma or negative consequences of humans.

Shepherd of Hermas (an early book once part of the Bible): "Seeing them, therefore, so beaten and so badly used, I was grieved for them, because they were so tormented, and had no rest at all. And I said to the Shepherd who talked with me, "Sir, who is this shepherd, who is so pitiless and severe, and so completely devoid of compassion for these sheep?" "This," he replied, "is the angel of punishment; and he belongs to the just angels, and is appointed to punish. He accordingly takes those who wander away from God, and who have walked in the desires and deceits of this world, and chastises them as they deserve with terrible and diverse punishments." "I would know, sir," I said, "Of what nature are these diverse tortures and punishments?" "Hear," he said, "the various tortures and punishments. The tortures are such as occur during life. For some are punished with losses, others with want, others with sicknesses of various kinds, and others with all kinds of disorder and confusion; others are insulted by unworthy persons, and exposed to suffering in many other ways: for many, becoming unstable in their plans, try many things, and none of them at all succeed, and they say they are not prosperous in their undertakings; and it does not occur to their minds that they have done evil deeds, but they blame the Lord. When, therefore, they have been afflicted with all kinds of affliction, then are they delivered unto me for good training, and they are made strong in the faith of the Lord; and for the rest of the days of their life they are subject to the Lord with pure hearts, and are successful in all their undertakings, obtaining from the Lord everything they ask; and then they glorify the Lord, that they were delivered to me, and no longer suffer any evil."

Logical Fallacies

Harmless Internet User
kiwifarms.net
I don't know, but I usually use both toilet paper and my hands to wipe myself. When I take a shit I always take a shower/bath afterwards. Also in places like india they don't use TP they use water. So you can live without TP.

I'm not freaking out about the coronavirus. I think its a big joke and it is crazy how the governments and people are overreacting about it. I think most people will be fine even if they get the coronavirus and only those who are already at serious risk of death due to other underlying illnesses are at risk of dying from it. I continue to go to the movies and will continue to go to work as long as they have work for us to do and if our job closes temporarily i will look for other employment in the meantime. (I'm seeing this movie on Monday lol)

In regards to coronavirus, I don't think everyone who dies from it "deserves" to die, but just like animals in nature die when killed by other animals for food, viruses are a part of life, and they come and go to bring balance to nature. so whatever happens, it is nature fighting back against us. i am personally convinced that the earth itself considers humans a disease and that the immune system of the earth is trying to eradicate humanity over time. Based on how we as a whole society of humans treat the earth, its understandable that the earth's immune system would flag us as a virus that it needs to eradicate. I don't particularly wish or desire people to die from the coronavirus like Melinda seems to. But at the same time, I don't think its a big deal if those people die because death is part of life, and whatever happens is part of nature. And I do think many of these such diseases are brought about as negative karma or negative consequences of humans.

Shepherd of Hermas (an early book once part of the Bible): "Seeing them, therefore, so beaten and so badly used, I was grieved for them, because they were so tormented, and had no rest at all. And I said to the Shepherd who talked with me, "Sir, who is this shepherd, who is so pitiless and severe, and so completely devoid of compassion for these sheep?" "This," he replied, "is the angel of punishment; and he belongs to the just angels, and is appointed to punish. He accordingly takes those who wander away from God, and who have walked in the desires and deceits of this world, and chastises them as they deserve with terrible and diverse punishments." "I would know, sir," I said, "Of what nature are these diverse tortures and punishments?" "Hear," he said, "the various tortures and punishments. The tortures are such as occur during life. For some are punished with losses, others with want, others with sicknesses of various kinds, and others with all kinds of disorder and confusion; others are insulted by unworthy persons, and exposed to suffering in many other ways: for many, becoming unstable in their plans, try many things, and none of them at all succeed, and they say they are not prosperous in their undertakings; and it does not occur to their minds that they have done evil deeds, but they blame the Lord. When, therefore, they have been afflicted with all kinds of affliction, then are they delivered unto me for good training, and they are made strong in the faith of the Lord; and for the rest of the days of their life they are subject to the Lord with pure hearts, and are successful in all their undertakings, obtaining from the Lord everything they ask; and then they glorify the Lord, that they were delivered to me, and no longer suffer any evil."

6,492 human beings have died and the economy is caving in. People have lost family members and money or may lose their businesses. And you sit here and sprout useless bible shit that has no basis in reality. I wished I was that oblivious of things.

• Feels
Reactions: SS Reichsmarshall

SS Reichsmarshall

kiwifarms.net

You're an autistic basement dweller who laughs at people who die from an illness. Does it make you depressed knowing that your entire accomplishment on this planet is to be a stupid cow we all laugh at?

• Agree
Reactions: Logical Fallacies

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope my ex gf is suffering major anxiety due to the coronavirus panic and i hope she gets an extremely mild case of coronavirus just so she freaks out and feels horrible anxiety.
I'm only against that plan because while I do expect at least one of her kids to become a killer or rapist, I do not want them to die of it due to her certainly spreading it to them if she gets it.

She don't vax, then they pay the death tax.

exceptional too since I bet she was vaxxed too.

Reactions: xtamarlover

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
I'm only against that plan because while I do expect at least one of her kids to become a killer or rapist, I do not want them to die of it due to her certainly spreading it to them if she gets it.

I believe he's talking about the most recent one. The one he plans of confronting immediately after her PO is up. Not a disturbing plan at all.
I hope my ex gf is suffering major anxiety due to the coronavirus panic and i hope she gets an extremely mild case of coronavirus just so she freaks out and feels horrible anxiety.
You've convinced me, you are a good person.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

I was talking abour my ex gf who i refuse to mention here by name. sorry for the confusion. Theres lyndsey, melinda, and then my ex gf. Melinda and my ex gf got pos against me. lyndsey was too chicken to get a po against me. Melinda should get deathly ill from coronavirus but just barely survive. That way she will be humbled from her prideful heart.

Lyndsey should be quarantined even when there is no coronavirus lol.

And my ex gf i think should get inly the tiniest tiniest smidget of the virus but just a tiny smidget would cause her great anxiety and that would be sufficient.

By all normal standards my ex gf is a wonderful person and nothing really to find horrible or disturbing about her. From my perspective theres crappy stuff about her but thats due to me not liking how she treated me post breakup. Natural to be angry at your exes. But anyone not her ex has nothing against her otherwise.

Melinda thinks that because the original post had specific info about her that the original poster had to be Marshall's ex. That's blatantly false though. The reality is that I did a lot of research years ago, interviewed many of Melinda's contacts, and then made speculation and educated guesses. In the videos I made, the original poster of this thread was one of the only ones who viewed my videos about Melinda on my Tamar youtube channel i had made back then. So he summarized the content of those videos. So he was simply repeating the information I had shared. Had nothing to do with Marshall's ex. Similarly, Spergichu isn't me or Melinda's sister. Spergichu simply got the info from things I said earlier in this thread. Is she really that dumb or stupid to not realize that I blabbed my mouth about her life earlier in this thread?

Trombonista

EISENHOWER SUCKS DONKEY BALLS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Fortunately, kids get a milder illness from the virus.

Also, just because your ex is a batshit dumbass doesn't mean you're not a batshit dumbass, @xtamarlover.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Fortunately, kids get a milder illness from the virus.

Also, just because your ex is a batshit dumbass doesn't mean you're not a batshit dumbass, @xtamarlover.
Melinda isn't my ex dummy. And I never said she was. She was my former best friend and she did express interest in possible marriage with me, but it was never beyond deep friendship. The confusion is due to me being involved with three different women in drama, and only 2 of them ive had a relationship with. Melinda i have not. but one would think naturally that all the drama that happened was because she was my ex but the sad reality is I went crazy for Melinda when we had never had a relationship.

• Autistic
Reactions: Trombonista