Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Melinda is now no longer calling herself Tamar and Marshall is now no longer calling himself Yahsha. Now Melinda is calling herself Ruth Batyah and Marshall is now calling himself Elisha Benyah.

I think they don't like that their hebrew names are tarnished by being on kiwi farms lol.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Still useful info though, given that it shows that their chosen names given to them in revelation by Adonai was all a load of bullshit and they'll happily drop that harder than they dropped caring for any of their many children.
And you know this how?
On her academia page she posted two new papers and stated her new name in one of them and changed her url as well to reflect her new name.

She says there formerly known as tamar yael batyah

• Informative
Reactions: Trombonista

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
A few things.

Redcent, if you want to lose your virginity, let me know.

Today I bought Animal Crossing for the Switch and a few low key video games.

Marshall supposedly cursed the world with the Coronavirus. My only question is how come I don't have the coronavirus and why do I still have a job that is considered "essential" by the government? Sounds like I'm blessed not cursed.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Hey you might be surprised how down to earth i am in person or as a friend. But yeah if you ever had sex with me then if you ever wanted to cut me off from your life, you know i wouldnt accept that without a fight haha.
The fact you try to play off your wildly inappropriate behavior as a funny personal quirk is part of why you're such a failure in relationships, and any interpersonal relationships for that matter.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@xtamarlover Something like a billion people are under some sort of shelter in place or quarantine right now. Still think Coronavirus is no biggie?
Yes i still think its the most idiotic thing ive ever seen. Mass hysteria. That being said im glad this is happening the world deserves the chaos that's happening. Unfortunately this is hurting some innocent people. But it is what it is. I believe this stuff is an abuse of government and rebellions have happened for less than this.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Yes i still think its the most idiotic thing ive ever seen. Mass hysteria. That being said im glad this is happening the world deserves the chaos that's happening. Unfortunately this is hurting some innocent people. But it is what it is. I believe this stuff is an abuse of government and rebellions have happened for less than this.
1. Given that, several months in, the infection and death tolls are still growing at an exponential rate with no signs of a slowdown in the West for two months (given that I doubt your memory of math class, "exponential growth" is when you have, say, 2 deaths on the first day, 4 on the second, 8 on the third, 16 on the fourth, etc., until on day 14 you have, on that day alone, 16,384 deaths), emergency measures are perfectly apt.
2. Why, exactly, do you think the world "deserves" this? In addition, what is "this", since you don't think COVID-19 is actually something that exists? The world deserves a period of concern and a lot of people getting free money and vacation time? That sounds far more generous than I think you mean it to be.
3. I see that, unlike the God you claim to worship and in direct contravention of his doctrine, you have no problem with threshing the innocent along with the guilty.
4. Emergency powers to be used for the sake of natural disasters are not an abuse of government; they're written directly into the constitution of most Westphalian-style governments. Of course, I suspect that you don't actually understand politics and believe that a set of rules you hold in your head are an objective political fact. A set of rules that, I have no doubt, have some clause that boils down to "give Andy a bunch of money and let him continue to stalk his exes".
5. Yes, rebellions have happened over less. However, rebellions happen when the people a) believe that the state is not serving their interests, and b) believe that rebellion will advance their interests, either through forcing the state to capitulate or by seceding from the state entirely. Given that no one save you and a few other anti-science radicals who think disease is caused by foul air, God's anger, or humorous imbalances hold a) to be true in this case, your rebellion, like most of your other ambitions, will remain firmly in the realm of fantasy.

SS Reichsmarshall

I'm a member of Trump's Chosen People, I swear!
kiwifarms.net
And once again you prove yourself to be an anti-social, misanthropic, woman stalking creep. Enjoy rotting in your parents basement while you can. I hear coronachan becomes incrementally more dangerous the older you get. And no, I dont want your parents to get sick, thats not what Im saying. I'm saying you and your disgusting hygiene put them at risk.

Reactions: TheUltimatePickle

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@xtamarlover Something like a billion people are under some sort of shelter
1. Given that, several months in, the infection and death tolls are still growing at an exponential rate with no signs of a slowdown in the West for two months (given that I doubt your memory of math class, "exponential growth" is when you have, say, 2 deaths on the first day, 4 on the second, 8 on the third, 16 on the fourth, etc., until on day 14 you have, on that day alone, 16,384 deaths), emergency measures are perfectly apt.
2. Why, exactly, do you think the world "deserves" this? In addition, what is "this", since you don't think COVID-19 is actually something that exists? The world deserves a period of concern and a lot of people getting free money and vacation time? That sounds far more generous than I think you mean it to be.
3. I see that, unlike the God you claim to worship and in direct contravention of his doctrine, you have no problem with threshing the innocent along with the guilty.
4. Emergency powers to be used for the sake of natural disasters are not an abuse of government; they're written directly into the constitution of most Westphalian-style governments. Of course, I suspect that you don't actually understand politics and believe that a set of rules you hold in your head are an objective political fact. A set of rules that, I have no doubt, have some clause that boils down to "give Andy a bunch of money and let him continue to stalk his exes".
5. Yes, rebellions have happened over less. However, rebellions happen when the people a) believe that the state is not serving their interests, and b) believe that rebellion will advance their interests, either through forcing the state to capitulate or by seceding from the state entirely. Given that no one save you and a few other anti-science radicals who think disease is caused by foul air, God's anger, or humorous imbalances hold a) to be true in this case, your rebellion, like most of your other ambitions, will remain firmly in the realm of fantasy.
1.I contest your numbers. For example the places that test more have more confirmed cases than the places that test far fewer people. So thats skewing the results. And the places that start out testing fewer but then test far more and far more new cases are being confirmed that is confirmation bias due to increased testing. There are a lot of other issues with the math being used by the experts, but I'll just say that everyone could get infected, it still wouldn't be a big deal. In the same way everyone gets a cold at some point in their life. It doesn't really matter. It is still very low rate of date in the grand scheme of things. Those who are vulnerable to death from it are already prone to dying from any illness. If you are in war and an enemy's army is trying to kill you, and your general is a weak general and opens the door to your fortress letting the invading army in, if you get shot and killed by someone in the enemy army, it doesn't matter who it was; it would be illogical to blame your death on the one who shot you when the entire army was trying to kill you and if it wasn't that one soldier that killed you it would have been a different soldier.

2.The world deserves the economic collapse and government shutdowns isolating them and banning from doing most of everything they enjoy doing. Its actually very comical to me since this disease is being severely blown out of proportion which means they are bringing on these societal hardships and curses upon themselves. Which is what makes it so comical. Its all over something very minor and seeing everyone freak out and destroy the world over it is pretty hilarious. And the world deserves their self-destruction becaues most of the world is horrible people, so this is a lesson and pay back for all the evil the world has done. Meanwhile, 25,000 people die of hunger every day. Yet no one cares about that because you and those you care about can't die of hunger. Yet the rest of the world is suffering far more and far worse than the coronavirus will ever be. But it only matters to the world when it affects them. Out of sight, out of mind. Its utterly disgusting and sheer hypocrisy the way the world is treating the coronavirus. Because of how hypocritical and how much lack of compassion they have for people who die of all other way worse things, it is fitting and just for people to suffer mass hysteria and economic turmoil from this, since their lifestyle is one of materialism, selfishness, and complete lack of regard for the poor and those of lower classes.

3.While some passages of the Bible make God say that God doesnt punish the innocent with the wicked, there are many other passages which clearly state he does. Can that discrepancy be reconciled? I personally reconcile it by the view that God doesn't target the innocent, but that if the innocent are harmed when he is targetting the wicked, it is collateral damage that is acceptable and justified. Similarly to in Israel where they sent strikes to cities, they have announced their targets giving people time to leave. Any innocents remaining after the warning is unfortunate but a necessary loss for the greater good and is justified from self-defense stand-point in my view. But Israel doesn't go seeking to target groups of innocent people. He gives opportunity for the innocent to be spared when possible and when not possible, he kills them with regret that they had to be killed but it had to be done for the greater good, as they were collateral damage to the real targets.

4.Governments have a lot of unjust laws. I understand they have laws in place for such things, but that doesn't mean we are to accept everything they are doing as acceptable. Sure some of what they are doing may have some merits in limits extents but they are clearly overreaching with what they are doing. This is utterly evil how they are putting the health and wellbeing of the few above the rest. They are quarantining the entire world to protect old and weak who are dying already and about to die already or should have died already and are being unrighteously extending their lives by modern unnatural medicines/procedures which we have no right doing.

5.Sure rebellions need people to think they are warranted. I can tell you that plenty of people think these actions warrant a rebellion. There just isn't simply enough people to form something strong enough to overthrow the government. So the best way to teach the leaders a lesson for what they have done is to vote them out of office. Now while i said it is comical and the world deserves this, at the same time, what is being done is unjust and unrighteous and wrong to be done. It is violating the rights and wellbeing of many innocent and good people who do not deserve to suffer in this kind of way. In that sense what these people are doing is evil. In the sense that it is harming wicked people, it is a good thing and wonderful justice against corrupt people. But in a totality sense, its not a good thing for how bad of a principle it is. It is opening the doors to utter tyranny, and it is a huge red flag of the direction the world is headed. Its not a good thing for all the extreme injustice it is causing innocent and good people.

Also i don't think disease is caused by foul air. Thats a misrepresentation of my views. I also don't think it is caused by "God's anger". Let me explain for example. If someone was to abuse their spouse, it wasn't the spouse's "anger" that caused the bruises. It was the physics of a fist or foot or tool being harshly slammed against the spouse's body. Thus while God's anger might be a special all encompassing "God is behind all things" theology, it isn't intended as a scientific "God did thats why it happened." So, no, i don't believe "God's anger" causes diseases. I believe bacteria and viruses cause diseases and that these happen in a very vague general sense as from God's anger, in that God has put in place a natural order in which things which are naturally unhealthy lead to diseases and that is thus simply stated as stemming from "God's anger" in a very distant sense, not in an involved sense of God actively sending the diseases. I believe in the science of bacteria and viruses etc, i simply believe they have spirits and are the spirits of demons and angels. Just like in my view humans have bodies and spirits in those bodies, i also believe bacteria have bodies (physical dna in their microscopic bodies) as well as spirits in those bodies, and i think viruses ultimately have something similar too (physical dna in their microscopic bodies as well as spirits in those bodies).

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Ignoring the rest of the usual tripe, key points:
1. I find it hilarious that you think this represents some kind of "civilization collapse". The Spanish flu was more virulent and more deadly, and we lacked modern medical knowledge of how to deal with it, and all it did was slow us down a few years. This is a temporary inconvenience that isn't even stopping most people from doing what they like to do (powers on, tv's on, internet's still up, etc). In a few months, the fire will burn out and normalcy will return. Once again, this is a revenge fantasy of yours that the entire world is suffering because they are evil in your eyes.
2. Secular persons are more likely to donate to charities than religious ones; I'm Catholic, and even I can admit that statistical fact. And you, getting up on your high horse about hunger: when was the last time you gave money to the poor? When did you feed the hungry? When have you acted out of anything besides glutting your ego's rapacious hunger? Remove the plank from your own eye before speaking of the splinter in your brother's.
3. Here is a great example of that plank: you decreeing that the "old and weak" should just die, because they are extending their lives "unnaturally", "against God's will". It is not the strong and mighty that Christ was sent for. It was for the weak, the lepers, the elderly, the unwanted. That you spit on the old and say 'die already, old man, so that we can have this world' shows that you deny Christ. I am weak, too; I wouldn't use this site, or feel the contempt I feel towards you otherwise. But I try. You don't.
4. You "believe in the science of bacteria and viruses", but refuse to believe in vaccinations and their efficacy. You cannot go two sentences without uttering a contradiction, evil, or heresy (against your own doctrine, even).
In summary: you have revealed no new aspect of yourself, merely confirmed what we all thought about you.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Ignoring the rest of the usual tripe, key points:
1. I find it hilarious that you think this represents some kind of "civilization collapse". The Spanish flu was more virulent and more deadly, and we lacked modern medical knowledge of how to deal with it, and all it did was slow us down a few years. This is a temporary inconvenience that isn't even stopping most people from doing what they like to do (powers on, tv's on, internet's still up, etc). In a few months, the fire will burn out and normalcy will return. Once again, this is a revenge fantasy of yours that the entire world is suffering because they are evil in your eyes.
2. Secular persons are more likely to donate to charities than religious ones; I'm Catholic, and even I can admit that statistical fact. And you, getting up on your high horse about hunger: when was the last time you gave money to the poor? When did you feed the hungry? When have you acted out of anything besides glutting your ego's rapacious hunger? Remove the plank from your own eye before speaking of the splinter in your brother's.
3. Here is a great example of that plank: you decreeing that the "old and weak" should just die, because they are extending their lives "unnaturally", "against God's will". It is not the strong and mighty that Christ was sent for. It was for the weak, the lepers, the elderly, the unwanted. That you spit on the old and say 'die already, old man, so that we can have this world' shows that you deny Christ. I am weak, too; I wouldn't use this site, or feel the contempt I feel towards you otherwise. But I try. You don't.
4. You "believe in the science of bacteria and viruses", but refuse to believe in vaccinations and their efficacy. You cannot go two sentences without uttering a contradiction, evil, or heresy (against your own doctrine, even).
In summary: you have revealed no new aspect of yourself, merely confirmed what we all thought about you.
1.In New York state where I live as well as several other states in the US, literally all businesses considered nonessential have been shut down by the government forcibly making millions of people without jobs who had them back in February. This has affected my family relatives in which my dad, brother in law and sister in law are now without a job. They are also now literally banning in New York state any group of people gathering together for any nonessential reason. Many many businesses will be forced to shut down because of not having any income any more or not having enough income.

2.I take care of my friend in India who is poor. I also helped Melinda get back on her feet. My goal is to help many people but i can't really do that being poor. I'm saving up money and trying to invest so i can eventually be in a position to help people. It makes more sense to establish a steady flow of income from which money can build and which substantial money can help those in need. Instead of sending 90% of my paycheck the rest of my life for poor people, I can save up money and then i can send that same amount of money without disrupting the income growth. The more money that grows the more i can help people.

3.Jesus came for the weak and sick and elderly and unwanted sure. But only those of them that repent. And besides he came for their souls, not their bodies. Jesus has never been ok with people unnaturally prolonging their lives. That is called sorcery in the Bible. and by sorcery i don't mean magic. but unnatural chemistry.

4.Actually i do believe in the effectiveness and efficacy of vaccinations for the most part. I simply think those are unjustified medicines and they have side effects which don't justify their use. I also think the number of lives saved by vaccinations is highly exaggerated. for example, someone not getting polio but would have died the following month by another disease they had, isn't really a success story of vaccines saving their lives. yet those people are being counted in the statistics of lives saved by vaccines. pretty disingenuous basis of counting lives saved. i understand and accept the scientific validity of immunity caused by vaccinations tried and true tested by scientists. I simply reject the moral validity of vaccines as well as the scientific safety of vaccines over the long term (short term, vaccines are safe and fine but no one really knows the potential long term side effects of vaccination).

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
unnatural chemistry
Contradiction once again. You may as well speak of "unnatural physics". If it can happen, it is part of nature. I recall that you have responded to this last time it was discussed with Dunning-Kruger ranting about what exactly "unnatural" chemistry means: namely, "altering the chemical structure of an object", which literally every chemical reaction, including your own digestive processes, heating meat on a fire, and making salt by the pan-method, does. Your understanding of chemistry rivals your understanding of ethics, theology, human behavior, and economics. There is no beginning to your talents.

I take care of my friend in India who is poor. I also helped Melinda get back on her feet. My goal is to help many people but i can't really do that being poor. I'm saving up money and trying to invest so i can eventually be in a position to help people. It makes more sense to establish a steady flow of income from which money can build and which substantial money can help those in need. Instead of sending 90% of my paycheck the rest of my life for poor people, I can save up money and then i can send that same amount of money without disrupting the income growth. The more money that grows the more i can help people.
1. So you care for those who care for you. Even pagans and Pharisees do that. Care for those who hate you, and then you will be living up to the standard you set for others.
2. Works in the future are meaningless. You say: "I will help them later, but I don't have enough money to spare; when I have more money, then I will give to them." When you have had money, you have said "No, I don't have enough money yet! I shall need still more money, than I can really help them." And so it would go until you sleep in a velvet bed, and still you would spare no thought to the poor beyond "perhaps when I have more money, I shall truely be able to help them". You are avaricious in nature. You could give of your time to labor, you could stay and speak kindly with the poor, you could even give just a little; for the woman who gave two talents to the temple gave more than the pharisees, though they gave great sums of gold. For the poor woman gave all she had, holding nothing back, while the pharisees gave only a little of what they had. It amazes me how you talk about being a man of God while acting in every aspect like a Pharisee.

The rest is beneath the dignity of reply.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Contradiction once again. You may as well speak of "unnatural physics". If it can happen, it is part of nature. I recall that you have responded to this last time it was discussed with Dunning-Kruger ranting about what exactly "unnatural" chemistry means: namely, "altering the chemical structure of an object", which literally every chemical reaction, including your own digestive processes, heating meat on a fire, and making salt by the pan-method, does. Your understanding of chemistry rivals your understanding of ethics, theology, human behavior, and economics. There is no beginning to your talents.

1. So you care for those who care for you. Even pagans and Pharisees do that. Care for those who hate you, and then you will be living up to the standard you set for others.
2. Works in the future are meaningless. You say: "I will help them later, but I don't have enough money to spare; when I have more money, then I will give to them." When you have had money, you have said "No, I don't have enough money yet! I shall need still more money, than I can really help them." And so it would go until you sleep in a velvet bed, and still you would spare no thought to the poor beyond "perhaps when I have more money, I shall truely be able to help them". You are avaricious in nature. You could give of your time to labor, you could stay and speak kindly with the poor, you could even give just a little; for the woman who gave two talents to the temple gave more than the pharisees, though they gave great sums of gold. For the poor woman gave all she had, holding nothing back, while the pharisees gave only a little of what they had. It amazes me how you talk about being a man of God while acting in every aspect like a Pharisee.

The rest is beneath the dignity of reply.
I cared for Melinda who hated me. I disagree with your statements about money. You don't understand the simple fact that you need to grow money to be able to send people money

When Jesus said that about the woman he was praising her for giving everything whereas he was condemning the pharisees for thinking themselves so good when they were being selfish with their money.

how is the hardships of the world beneath the dignity of reply?

SS Reichsmarshall

I'm a member of Trump's Chosen People, I swear!
kiwifarms.net
I cared for Melinda who hated me. I disagree with your statements about money. You don't understand the simple fact that you need to grow money to be able to send people money

When Jesus said that about the woman he was praising her for giving everything whereas he was condemning the pharisees for thinking themselves so good when they were being selfish with their money.

how is the hardships of the world beneath the dignity of reply?
You "cared" for Melinda because you wanted to get in her pants. When that failed, you stalked her relentlessly. Just like you stalk your newest ex. You're a sociopath and us KiwiFarmers see right past your bullshit excuses and autistic rationalizations.