Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So you would approve of someone raping a live frog as a sexual aid because monkeys do it in nature? You support fratricide and fillicide along with the general violence and rape that occur regularly in the "nature world"? What is natural Andrew? Please don't define it as "things I like", again.
No, i think i made it clear that just because something can be done in nature doesn't mean its natural. Since humans are part of nature. Doesn't mean everything humans do is natural. I believe that animals are moral equals to humans and have the ability to be morally good or morally evil stemming from their own free will choices. thus their actions that are immoral are by definition unnatural. all things that are immoral are unnatural.

TheUltimatePickle

#MANGA2020
kiwifarms.net
No, i think i made it clear that just because something can be done in nature doesn't mean its natural. Since humans are part of nature. Doesn't mean everything humans do is natural. I believe that animals are moral equals to humans and have the ability to be morally good or morally evil stemming from their own free will choices. thus their actions that are immoral are by definition unnatural. all things that are immoral are unnatural.
Whats your stance on pedophilia? How young is too young?

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Whats your stance on pedophilia? How young is too young?
younger than 10 deserves death penalty and is rape. between 10 and 20 is inappropriate/immoral relationship but not as big of a deal as long as it is consensual. I believe children can get married between the ages of 10 and 20 but that they just shouldn't have sex during those years. But if they do I don't think its the end of the world or a horrible thing. And I don't think adults being attracted to teenagers is all that horrifying or surprising. Animals have sex when they are puppies. And if you are old enough to reproduce then you are old enough to be able to consent to sex. Thus, while it is sinful to have sex before 20, teenagers who consent to sex, they have not been raped. And its not right to characterize it as rape. Now i'll qualify this with saying this is what I believe the general rule is, but there are exceptions. For example, an adult who is totally mentally slow and unable to understand much of anything, that would be rape. Basically if someone is too young too understand what is even going on, its rape. But if they understand what it is they are doing, and choose to do it, its not rape (but still wrong younger than 20 even if consented to).

I see no logical basis to make a big distinction between a 40 year old having sex with a 13 year old and a 13 year old and a 14 year old having sex. In my view, those couplings are essentially the same. The only difference is the 40 year old should know better much more due to his age.

Like i said elsewhere in this thread, I don't believe rape by deception should be considered rape. I also don't think pressuring to have sex is rape (its just a dick move). I don't think people in authority positions are doing anything wrong by being in a sexual relationship with someone they are boss over. they just have to be more careful about it and understand the risks of what they are doing. For example. While a boss is considered inappropriate to be having sex with someone who works for him, yet we say its ok for the presidents to have sex with their spouses even though they are president over them which is clearly an unequal authority imbalance. At any rate, a boss can have sex with his secretary if its consensual, and she has no right to complain if she agrees to it.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What is natural Andrew? Please do not define it as "things that I like", again. At least sperg about the Torah like your exceptional crush.
Intended design is natural.

nature: "The innate characteristics of a thing. What something will tend by its own constitution, to be or do."

Well I don't agree with Melinda regarding the Torah. The Torah is not intended as a universal perfect moral code. The Torah was clearly written in the context of a Mesopotamian and Egyptian culture. So it addressed concerns from those cultures and used language and concepts those cultures were familiar with. I do not think the Torah is the perfect standard of what is true and false or good and bad, etc. That's a big way Melinda and i differ i would say.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Intended design is natural.
Human reproduction is intended to continue through open non-exclusive sexual relations, many of which would be considered rape in most civilized societies, based on the sexual behavior of all of our genetic relatives save bonobos (which instead engage in a jaw-dropping level of incest). By your own logic, rape and incest are natural (and therefore good) and marriage is unnatural (and therefore bad).
You've transcended being bad at basic ethics and passed into being incapable of forming a logical syllogism. I genuinely think Koko the Gorilla could have outwitted you.

TheUltimatePickle

#MANGA2020
kiwifarms.net
younger than 10 deserves death penalty and is rape. between 10 and 20 is inappropriate/immoral relationship but not as big of a deal as long as it is consensual. I believe children can get married between the ages of 10 and 20 but that they just shouldn't have sex during those years. But if they do I don't think its the end of the world or a horrible thing. And I don't think adults being attracted to teenagers is all that horrifying or surprising. Animals have sex when they are puppies. And if you are old enough to reproduce then you are old enough to be able to consent to sex. Thus, while it is sinful to have sex before 20, teenagers who consent to sex, they have not been raped. And its not right to characterize it as rape. Now i'll qualify this with saying this is what I believe the general rule is, but there are exceptions. For example, an adult who is totally mentally slow and unable to understand much of anything, that would be rape. Basically if someone is too young too understand what is even going on, its rape. But if they understand what it is they are doing, and choose to do it, its not rape (but still wrong younger than 20 even if consented to).

I see no logical basis to make a big distinction between a 40 year old having sex with a 13 year old and a 13 year old and a 14 year old having sex. In my view, those couplings are essentially the same. The only difference is the 40 year old should know better much more due to his age.

Like i said elsewhere in this thread, I don't believe rape by deception should be considered rape. I also don't think pressuring to have sex is rape (its just a dick move). I don't think people in authority positions are doing anything wrong by being in a sexual relationship with someone they are boss over. they just have to be more careful about it and understand the risks of what they are doing. For example. While a boss is considered inappropriate to be having sex with someone who works for him, yet we say its ok for the presidents to have sex with their spouses even though they are president over them which is clearly an unequal authority imbalance. At any rate, a boss can have sex with his secretary if its consensual, and she has no right to complain if she agrees to it.

Hello to any FBI agents who might be reading this in the future xD

redcent

What happens when a coin lands on it's edge
kiwifarms.net
Sure it may he found in nature but its produced naturally. The issue is unnatural production of it. For example it would be immoral/unnatural to create life from nonlife if we ever discover the science to do that.

A pickle or banana can be used as a dildo but thats unnatural use of it.
What if a 10 year old for shits and giggles stuck some sodium bicarbonate (be it natural or man made sodium bicarbonate) in a glass or bowl of vinegar

He's changing the chemical composition of it so is this evil

redcent

kiwifarms.net
Sin of ignorance so its not an immoral intention.
How is it a sin of ignorance? He may know full well that it will result in a chemical change. So hypothetically he isn't ignorant of what it can do

Or is it sin of ignorance because he doesn't know its a sin? If so maybe it's best not to tell anyone changing chemical compositions is wrong otherwise he will be a sinner

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
By then it will be too late.

Seriously though I have no intention to hurt anyone. I want to help people not hurt them. I'd like to try and help homeless people and offer them a job on my land in exchange for food and shelter. A simple way of living. I'd love to have a group of people who work to help others in need who are not able to help themselves.
You do understand that food is perishable, so that no matter how much work they do they cannot compile savings, right? Or improve their situation. Or even fucking leave. SO you're basically hoping to enslave the most marginal in society...SMH

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
How is it a sin of ignorance? He may know full well that it will result in a chemical change. So hypothetically he isn't ignorant of what it can do

Or is it sin of ignorance because he doesn't know its a sin? If so maybe it's best not to tell anyone changing chemical compositions is wrong otherwise he will be a sinner
I was assuming the child didn't understand he was combining chemicals artificially. If the child knows what he is doing is immoral. If the child doesnt understand and just thinks its no different than natural substance then the child is covered by his ignorance.

I think its not if you dont know its a sin but if you don't know for acceptable reasons. If your ignorance is justified your ignorance is not your fault morally.
You do understand that food is perishable, so that no matter how much work they do they cannot compile savings, right? Or improve their situation. Or even fucking leave. SO you're basically hoping to enslave the most marginal in society...SMH
I would consider having actual slaves who are fully dependent on me in every way. I would do it in a way that doesnt violate the law.

redcent

kiwifarms.net
I was assuming the child didn't understand he was combining chemicals artificially. If the child knows what he is doing is immoral. If the child doesnt understand and just thinks its no different than natural substance then the child is covered by his ignorance.

I think its not if you dont know its a sin but if you don't know for acceptable reasons. If your ignorance is justified your ignorance is not your fault morally.
So in other words it's wrong to know how the real world works and apply it to real life

Riiiiiiiiggghhhhhttttt....

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
In 2.5 months, Melinda has 686 messages and 5,169 negative reactions. Thats 7.5 negatives for every message.

In 3 years, I have 1834 messages and 4788 negative reactions. That's 2.5 negatives for every message. That means Melinda is 3 times worse than me.

Also we need that sex romance novel for research purposes asap.
So in other words it's wrong to know how the real world works and apply it to real life

Riiiiiiiiggghhhhhttttt....
Thats not the real world. thats an artificial world. the real world is nature as it is. Nature is not as we pervert/abuse it.

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
In 2.5 months, Melinda has 686 messages and 5,169 negative reactions. Thats 7.5 negatives for every message.

In 3 years, I have 1834 messages and 4788 negative reactions. That's 2.5 negatives for every message. That means Melinda is 3 times worse than me.

Also we need that sex romance novel for research purposes asap.

Thats not the real world. thats an artificial world. the real world is nature as it is. Nature is not as we pervert/abuse it.
You have infinite the amount of POs more than Melinda. That means you are infinitely worse than her. Nobody cares about internet stickers.

redcent

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it is the real world, you're welcome to join anytime

Or go live in the wild because that's the only way live by your bizarre rules.

But hey if you get to play with your plastic phone which is not natural or use electricity which is not produced by "natural" means I get to do whatever chemical reactions I please and play volcano to my hearts content

React, you dirty, dirty carbonate molecules, give me that perverted, perverted carbon dioxide gas!