Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You have infinite the amount of POs more than Melinda. That means you are infinitely worse than her. Nobody cares about internet stickers.
Melinda got at least one PO against her in 2018 or 2019 she said it herself. She got into a physical cat fight with another woman abd they got restraining orders against each other. in fact she was late to her lawsuit and lost it by default for showing up late. she was late because she was a
Held up at the other court deal

Melinda got at least one PO against her in 2018 or 2019 she said it herself. She got into a physical cat fight with another woman abd they got restraining orders against each other. in fact she was late to her lawsuit and lost it by default for showing up late. she was late because she was a
My comment got accidently mangled at the end due to me refreshing the page. The rest is dealing with getting a protective order against tge other woman.

redcent

What happens when a coin lands on it's edge
kiwifarms.net
Interesting

Do you know what the cat fight was over?

Also, do you like sherbet?

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So you want to be Jim Jones.

Because that's how that shit ends.
I don't believe in suicide or murder rituals.

Interesting

Do you know what the cat fight was over?

Also, do you like sherbet?
I'm not sure if i remember or if it was even said to me. Melinda might have told me in our lengthy messages somewhere but I'm not sure. I found out in her lawsuit though caues she mentioned it in her lawsuit.

I used to eat all kinds of ice cream but now i don't unless its organic and healthy.

Ps marshall made a new video.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
I was assuming the child didn't understand he was combining chemicals artificially. If the child knows what he is doing is immoral. If the child doesnt understand and just thinks its no different than natural substance then the child is covered by his ignorance.

I think its not if you dont know its a sin but if you don't know for acceptable reasons. If your ignorance is justified your ignorance is not your fault morally.

I would consider having actual slaves who are fully dependent on me in every way. I would do it in a way that doesnt violate the law.
What a fucking piece of shit. I imagine even the most debilitated and degenerate Skid Row rubby would promptly find a way to overpower you. gonna need a hell of an overseer,Shlomo.

redcent

What happens when a coin lands on it's edge
kiwifarms.net
So if I give you a list of all the chemical reactions you are doing "unnaturally" from combustion in your car to baking bread are you going to go live in the woods to avoid being immoral or will you see sense and join the sane in glorious chemistry fun?

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
How wrong is it to violate POs?
You agree to abide by the PO, so it's immoral (unnatural, even, BYOD) to break your oath, which is a requisite for your being given some leash rather than rotting in slam.
So it's precisely as wrong as lying is.Compounded if it's done with premeditation. What do your insane scrolls say about wilfully lying, Avigdor?

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So if I give you a list of all the chemical reactions you are doing "unnaturally" from combustion in your car to baking bread are you going to go live in the woods to avoid being immoral or will you see sense and join the sane in glorious chemistry fun?
As i learn more, I adjust my views when there are overwhelming inconsistencies I can no longer reconcile or rationalize sensibly to myself.

• Dumb
Reactions: Senior Lexmechanic

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You agree to abide by the PO, so it's immoral (unnatural, even, BYOD) to break your oath, which is a requisite for your being given some leash rather than rotting in slam.
So it's precisely as wrong as lying is.Compounded if it's done with premeditation. What do your insane scrolls say about wilfully lying, Avigdor?
But do the ends justify the means ever? Food for thought. I told myself I wasn't going to risk getting in legal trouble this time, but I've changed my mind. We will see what happens.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
But do the ends justify the means ever? Food for thought. I told myself I wasn't going to risk getting in legal trouble this time, but I've changed my mind. We will see what happens.
Enjoy getting a nightstick up your anus when you try to lecture some power-tripping guard about your religion, you psychopath.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
I would think you'd have had your fill of being used as a receptacle by men in your early adolescence, yet must be aware that is what will be your lot if incarcerated. Is this a means to ensure opportunity to practice your paraphilia? Can we expect SissyPissyBaby Judah McCarlsohnbaum or similar in the future, upon your release from prison.?

Begemot

What becomes of the broken-hearted?
kiwifarms.net
Not true. There was a time i could have had her as my wife. I actively resisted it and was being extremely cautious knowing what she's looe
Further when i helped her ouy my goal was to restore friendship. Thats it. I actively encouraged her directly to reconcile with marshall and try to make it work many times during the summer of 2019.

Your conflation of chemical reactions is in error. Some chemical reactions are natural some are unnatural. Something unnatural is what doesn't occur normally in nature when left on its own. Sorry youre an idiot if you think computers come into existence naturally. It takes an unnatural/abnormal process to create such things that is not find in nature. Nature will never produce on its own computers. Now, cooking doesn't happen in nature either. But the key is it doesnt involve an alteration of its chemical structure. Sure it has chemical reactions but it remains what it is in its basic chemical form
Whereas what chemists do is they completely change the chemical compositions of things well beyond mere reactions. They create new compounds and combine them in dangerous harmful ways.

I disagree with your analysis of charity and such. Poor people arent require to give to the poor til they become rich. Once rich then you must start giving to the poor. And its wrong to say you cant have video games or such. You need some entertainment to help you cope with life. As long as you have moderation its ok.
Marshall is the man you want to be. It's sad, really....

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
No i dont want Melinda as my wife. I dont trust her and she is a nasty person. I want my ex gf back and operation get gf back is being planned. I cant wait until the po is over
Once again, your future involves getting intimate with a nightstick or a prison inmate. I don't take any pleasure in this, really, but that's what's going to happen. You cannot take no for an answer, despite your insistence that you would respect their will to leave them alone if they only leapt through your hoops. You have zero sense of socially-acceptable behavior, and furthermore believe that you shouldn't be expected to behave in a socially-acceptable manner, even as you demand that others do the same to you. You don't honor the social contract that binds civilization together, and those who reject it habitually go to the asylum, prison, or morgue.

• Disagree
Reactions: xtamarlover