Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

Matthew mathPowerland

kiwifarms.net
Marshall is the one who made the claim its my fault. I have no clue why he thinks i am to blame. Ask him why. My only guess is that he thinks that the people targeted him because of this thread and this thread wouldn't exist if i had left melinda alone. But that hardly justifies blaming me for what other people did. I didnt sebd anyone or encourage anyone to do anything. So its not my fault.
Technically it is your fault then. It's called a chain reaction from cause and effect. If you would of been a morally ethic person than the chain of events would not have happened. But sociopaths will always find ways to rationalize and condon their erratic behavior.
You believe in your own mind your thoughts feelings are rightious and created a illusion of grandiosity. You break every boundary to save your own ego because you see yourself on a higher plane than others: deserving a exception from all rules. Christianity is your spiritual bandaid so you can sleep at night. The reality is you're no better than anyone else. Your faith is more closer to satanism because you live without rules for yourself and moral relativism when it comes to others.

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Technically it is your fault then. It's called a chain reaction from cause and effect. If you would of been a morally ethic person than the chain of events would not have happened. But sociopaths will always find ways to rationalize and condon their erratic behavior.
You believe in your own mind your thoughts feelings are rightious and created a illusion of grandiosity. You break every boundary to save your own ego because you see yourself on a higher plane than others: deserving a exception from all rules. Christianity is your spiritual bandaid so you can sleep at night. The reality is you're no better than anyone else. Your faith is more closer to satanism because you you live without rules for yourself and moral relativism when it comes to others.
Philosophically, everything affects everything else by chain reaction. Its called the butterfly effect. So by your logic, every person who has ever lived before you is responsible for what happened to you. Determinism is absolutely provable philosophically, and everything is connected. Nothing would happen if not for the prior things that gave it its historical context. Arguing that its my fault due to cause and effect chain reaction is no different than arguing that its Melinda's fault that my ex girlfriend dumped me. Had Melinda not cut off friendship with me, I most likely would never have been in a relationship with my ex girlfriend, and she would have thus never dumped me. Going back farther, my ex Lyndsey dumped me and its only because she dumped me that I pursued Melinda. Had I still been married to Lyndsey none of these things would have happened. So Lyndsey is responsible by your logic for what happened to you. Prior to that, my close childhood friend who I was in love with rejected me after i confessed i had feelings for her. Had she not rejected me, none of these bad things would have happened to you. So its her fault by your logic. My high school teacher taught me in his 11th grade class to "question everything." Its because of his amazing teaching that i went on my path that I went on religiously and because of this i eventually met Melinda. So by your logic its my teacher's fault that the bad things happened to you. Grow up and get a life.

Matthew mathPowerland

kiwifarms.net
Philosophically, everything affects everything else by chain reaction. Its called the butterfly effect. So by your logic, every person who has ever lived before you is responsible for what happened to you. Determinism is absolutely provable philosophically, and everything is connected. Nothing would happen if not for the prior things that gave it its historical context. Arguing that its my fault due to cause and effect chain reaction is no different than arguing that its Melinda's fault that my ex girlfriend dumped me. Had Melinda not cut off friendship with me, I most likely would never have been in a relationship with my ex girlfriend, and she would have thus never dumped me. Going back farther, my ex Lyndsey dumped me and its only because she dumped me that I pursued Melinda. Had I still been married to Lyndsey none of these things would have happened. So Lyndsey is responsible by your logic for what happened to you. Prior to that, my close childhood friend who I was in love with rejected me after i confessed i had feelings for her. Had she not rejected me, none of these bad things would have happened to you. So its her fault by your logic. My high school teacher taught me in his 11th grade class to "question everything." Its because of his amazing teaching that i went on my path that I went on religiously and because of this i eventually met Melinda. So by your logic its my teacher's fault that the bad things happened to you. Grow up and get a life.
Their you go rationalizing you erratic behavior to keep your delusion of grandiosity. Me,me,me! Poor me! So what others did to you in the past gives you the right to so to others? Your mind is a bowl of spaghetti. You need thorazine and lithium, your a disfunction to society.

Is your Dad weird like you? Or your mother? I bet they are sick fuckers. Who knows? I wonder what they have burried in their basement? Probably tortured cats and dogs and maybe missing cold case children? Wouldn't surprise me at all.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Their you go rationalizing you erratic behavior to keep your delusion of grandiosity. Me,me,me! Poor me! So what others did to you in the past gives you the right to so to others? Your mind is a bowl of spaghetti. You need thorazine and lithium, your a disfunction to society.

Is your Dad weird like you? Or your mother? I bet they are sick fuckers. Who knows? I wonder what they have burried in their basement? Probably tortured cats and dogs and maybe missing cold case children? Wouldn't surprise me at all.
Melinda was avoiding reading this thread and not reacting to anything i said for many many weeks. Suddenly you join and now she's reacting to my recent posts as well as "agreeing" reaction to your post. Quit the act, we know its you Marshy.

I'm not crazy or a lunatic, I swear.

1585697844839.png1585698037662.png
1585697891546.png
1585697927264.png

1585697906763.png

• Feels
Reactions: Begemot

Matthew mathPowerland

kiwifarms.net
Melinda was avoiding reading this thread and not reacting to anything i said for many many weeks. Suddenly you join and now she's reacting to my recent posts as well as "agreeing" reaction to your post. Quit the act, we know its you Marshy.
Paranoid schizophrenia is a real disease. Do you hear voices? Maybe she watches your thread because she knows your a paranoid schizo is stalking her? Do you think everyone on here is Marshall?
I watched his last few videos on youtube. Quit entertaining.
Do you think it's a coincidence after he got arrested and cursed the US that covid-19 outbreak happened?
It's actually scary because on Feb28 Marshall said "he wished the virus would come here and decimate the US". That was before the virus hit the US. Nobody was worried about it because China quarantined Wulan. Are you worried about getting it? If Marshall is so evil than why would the Almighty listen to his curses? You do understand the entire US economic system is a house of cards dependent on consumerism and blind trust in the dollar?
The impact of shutting down trade will be devastating no matter what is done. Even with stimulus money the currency is devalued by 4 trillion dollars and may cause hyperinflation.
His curse on California came true too. California plagued with fires for 4 years and billions dollars in damage. A housing and water crisis statewide.
You think it's a coincidence? Maybe Marshall is more rightious than you. 😆😆😆😆😆

Last edited:

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Paranoid schizophrenia is a real disease. Do you hear voices? Maybe she watches your thread because she knows your a paranoid schizo is stalking her? Do you think everyone on here is Marshall?
I watched his last few videos on youtube. Quit entertaining.
Do you think it's a coincidence after he got arrested and cursed the US that covid-19 outbreak happened?
It's actually scary because on Feb28 Marshall said "he wished the virus would come here and decimate the US". That was before the virus hit the US. Nobody was worried about it because China quarantined Wulan. Are you worried about getting it? If Marshall is so evil than why would the Almighty listen to his curses? You do understand the entire US economic system is a house of cards dependent on consumerism and blind trust in the dollar?
The impact of shutting down trade will be devastating no matter what is done. Even with stimulus money the currency is devalued by 4 trillion dollars and may cause hyperinflation.
His curse on California came true too. California plagued with fires for 4 years and billions dollars in damage. A housing and water crisis statewide.
You think it's a coincidence? Maybe Marshall is more rightious than you. 😆😆😆😆😆
If this post isn't proof that you are Marshall I don't know what is. Mods, someone fix this to merge with his Marshall Castersen account...

What you said about the coronavirus is kind of like if someone gets cancer and cursing them to die of cancer and they die of cancer you already knew they had. The coronavirus was already a threat when you made your silly curse. So it spreading isn't a fulfillment of your curse. Furthermore, the USA isn't the most important nation in the world. It is entirely illogical that God would curse the entire world because of you being harmed in a piddly tiny place in the USA. How much of a pompous ass do you have to be to think the world revolves around you that much? You're a fucking lunatic. If you make enough crazy predictions and vague general predictions some are bound to be right. "I curse California and napa county." Earthquake strikes California (aha! that fulfills my curse! ...nevermind how earthquakes always happen to California all the time). I curse Florida! (hurricane comes) aha! that fulfills my curse! (...nevermind how hurricanes hit Florida nearly every year on a regular basis).

I am not worried about getting it in the slightest. I intentionally go out seeking interaction with people when I can. I'm doing overtime at work partially so I can be around other people. I think this coronavirus fearmongering is the most absurd thing Ive ever seen. Its all people panicing over a big nothing burger. the majority of the people dying are people who technically aren't supposed to be alive anyways but through modern medicine have been given by grace a longer life.

Melinda explicitly said in the other thread that she isn't reading any of my posts here.

Matthew mathPowerland

kiwifarms.net
If this post isn't proof that you are Marshall I don't know what is. Mods, someone fix this to merge with his Marshall Castersen account...

What you said about the coronavirus is kind of like if someone gets cancer and cursing them to die of cancer and they die of cancer you already knew they had. The coronavirus was already a threat when you made your silly curse. So it spreading isn't a fulfillment of your curse. Furthermore, the USA isn't the most important nation in the world. It is entirely illogical that God would curse the entire world because of you being harmed in a piddly tiny place in the USA. How much of a pompous ass do you have to be to think the world revolves around you that much? You're a fucking lunatic. If you make enough crazy predictions and vague general predictions some are bound to be right. "I curse California and napa county." Earthquake strikes California (aha! that fulfills my curse! ...nevermind how earthquakes always happen to California all the time). I curse Florida! (hurricane comes) aha! that fulfills my curse! (...nevermind how hurricanes hit Florida nearly every year on a regular basis).

I am not worried about getting it in the slightest. I intentionally go out seeking interaction with people when I can. I'm doing overtime at work partially so I can be around other people. I think this coronavirus fearmongering is the most absurd thing Ive ever seen. Its all people panicing over a big nothing burger. the majority of the people dying are people who technically aren't supposed to be alive anyways but through modern medicine have been given by grace a longer life.

Melinda explicitly said in the other thread that she isn't reading any of my posts here.
When the video Marshall made it was not at a pandemic level. But it turned pandemic weeks later. Get some professional help with your paranoia.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
When the video Marshall made it was not at a pandemic level. But it turned pandemic weeks later. Get some professional help with your paranoia.
Thats like saying stage one cancer wasnt at stage 4 yet therefore it was an amazing prediction that it would be stage 4

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
"Drr maybe if I keep shittalking the crazy woman I used to stalk, Kiwi Farms will think I'm cool and not an autistic nutjob!"
I dont have a doctor and I havent been to the hospital since 2009/2010, and i dont plan to ever go to a hospital the rest of my life.

I did therapy to make others happy not cause i needed it. Wont be doing that again unless my ex gf or a court order insists on it.

My goal the entire time was to expose the wickedness of Tamar. Mission accomplished with this site. I dont need people to think im ok im just glad people agree with me how evil and horrible a person Tamar is. Mission accomplished.

Melinda keeps spouting her mouth about me in the other thread. Im entitled to do the same she is doing over there here.

Randall Fragg

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

>Don’t check this thread for a year+
>on a whim come back to see what’s happening.
>discover the Mountain one of Trump's Chosen People cult-leader/stalker being the relatively reasonable one in a tardfight.

What the hell did I miss?

Begemot

What becomes of the broken-hearted?
kiwifarms.net
I dont have a doctor and I havent been to the hospital since 2009/2010, and i dont plan to ever go to a hospital the rest of my life.

I did therapy to make others happy not cause i needed it. Wont be doing that again unless my ex gf or a court order insists on it.

My goal the entire time was to expose the wickedness of Tamar. Mission accomplished with this site. I dont need people to think im ok im just glad people agree with me how evil and horrible a person Tamar is. Mission accomplished.

Melinda keeps spouting her mouth about me in the other thread. Im entitled to do the same she is doing over there here.
Yeah, her thread goes gangbusters when she's in it spouting her shiksa hoe rent-avoiding nonsense. I think you're a weird guy with issues but Melinda is a grifter narcissist.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net

You'd honestly be better off not doing the same. Your need to have the last word is absoluitely your undoing. You and Melinda alike.

Edit to avoid a double post:
Twice now you'd posted neg ratings on posts on mine saying that Genesis is not a historical record. Are you also a young earth "Genesis Literalist" then?

Last edited:

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You'd honestly be better off not doing the same. Your need to have the last word is absoluitely your undoing. You and Melinda alike.

Edit to avoid a double post:
Twice now you'd posted neg ratings on posts on mine saying that Genesis is not a historical record. Are you also a young earth "Genesis Literalist" then?
I thought disagree and agree are neutral ratings here?

Anyways, i believe in a young earth and i am a genesis literalist but i am also a heavily extreme textual critic. So i accept the literal truth of what i believe the original text says, but i apply principles of textual criticism to reject text that is inaccurate. As an example, daniel gets the name of belshazzar's father wrong.
rather than accept the falsehood of daniel, I alter the reading on the assumption the original text didnt have that glaring error. I am doing research on the numbers in the pentateuch. The experts claim the numbers are implausibly large. Tecebtly i am leaning towards agreeing that they are too large to be accepted. Tentatively, i am considering dividing the numbers by 10 in the large lists in the pentateuch. So instead of 600,000 israelites in the exodus, im thinking of changing it to say 60,000 to make it more accurate.

Currently my view of scripture makes a human history of less than 6000 years. However some copies of the bible say almost 8000 yearshave passed of human history. Scholars say other literature dates as early as 3000s bc, which if true requires adopting the long chronology in some of the bible manuscripts. So nore study on history is needed for me to cofirm. So im open to evidence the bible is wrong on something.

Regarding the age of the earth currently i consider the scientific evidence dubious. However my view allows for the possibility i am wrong about the age of the earth which would be changed accordingly.

Im a geocentrist but adamantly against the flat earth ideas. geocentrism in the tyche model matches all the same math ratios and relationships as the ones in heliocentrism. Anyways im oprb monded to scientifix evidence but im very much a skeptic of what experts say in many fields. but sometimes i find myself changing to agree with scholars upon more study. I believe in always staying open minded.

Hopefully that answers your question

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
I thought disagree and agree are neutral ratings here?

Anyways, i believe in a young earth and i am a genesis literalist but i am also a heavily extreme textual critic. So i accept the literal truth of what i believe the original text says, but i apply principles of textual criticism to reject text that is inaccurate. As an example, daniel gets the name of belshazzar's father wrong.
rather than accept the falsehood of daniel, I alter the reading on the assumption the original text didnt have that glaring error. I am doing research on the numbers in the pentateuch. The experts claim the numbers are implausibly large. Tecebtly i am leaning towards agreeing that they are too large to be accepted. Tentatively, i am considering dividing the numbers by 10 in the large lists in the pentateuch. So instead of 600,000 israelites in the exodus, im thinking of changing it to say 60,000 to make it more accurate.
So you think there is a version of the text that is literally accurate, but we do not have access to it? An odd take to be sure.
Also, the numbers in the exodus were simply the able bodied men of the tribe, not including women and children, so you're looking at at least double that number.
But an interesting fact, lying your goddamn ass off is a common practice in early pseudohistoric records. Everyone wins all of their wars, their battles and armies are much more massive than they truly were, and stuff just plain gets made up. The assyrian siege of jerusalem is a great example. We have records of both sides of that conflict. Both sides claim to have won. We also have accounting documents from the assyrians that indicate the receipt of a notable tribute from Israel.
It's best not to treat the bible or any ancient text as literally true, even if they are useful and informative to how a culture lived or saw itself.

Currently my view of scripture makes a human history of less than 6000 years. However some copies of the bible say almost 8000 yearshave passed of human history. Scholars say other literature dates as early as 3000s bc, which if true requires adopting the long chronology in some of the bible manuscripts. So nore study on history is needed for me to cofirm. So im open to evidence the bible is wrong on something.
Literature dates back to about 3400 or so BC, yes, with pre-literate records existing before even then.

Regarding the age of the earth currently i consider the scientific evidence dubious. However my view allows for the possibility i am wrong about the age of the earth which would be changed accordingly.
What about that age is dubious, and why does a 6000 year earth sound more plausible to you?

Im a geocentrist but adamantly against the flat earth ideas. geocentrism in the tyche model matches all the same math ratios and relationships as the ones in heliocentrism. Anyways im oprb monded to scientifix evidence but im very much a skeptic of what experts say in many fields. but sometimes i find myself changing to agree with scholars upon more study. I believe in always staying open minded.

Hopefully that answers your question
Well, the Tyche model is just the classic copernican system with the central frame of reference changed, and it does introduce extra complexity to the system (Why does everything else in the system revolve around the sun, and why does only the sun revolve around us, basically) which the heliocentric model avoids.