Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What did you feel when Melinda Leigh Scott sued you?
I think what any normal person would feel when being sued unexpectantly. Fear, anxiety, confusion, uncertainty, exhaustion, inability to focus on anything else. Mixed in with excitement and hope for a good outcome.

• Feels
Reactions: Begemot

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
I think what any normal person would feel when being sued unexpectantly. Fear, anxiety, confusion, uncertainty, exhaustion, inability to focus on anything else. Mixed in with excitement and hope for a good outcome.
When she announced she was suing "me" I felt:

-Hilarity, knowing, despite her vehement assertions, she had no clue who I was, nor would she ever find out
-Schadenfreud, knowing it meant so much to her, despite the innate impossibility of success
-Disgust, knowing she was still alive and had hope.

Deadpool

Everyday is "free comic book day" with piracy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I found out she was suing me, I laughed my ass off, knowing that she was impotently trying to lash out at me with no chance of success and, furthermore, that her lawsuit would be the source of a rich vein of retardation that we could mine for months. And what do you know, I was right. :story:
I showed the friends I was staying with and we laughed at how ludicrous it was about someone suing "Deadpool" in federal court. Jokes were made about me showing up in costume and in character (I couldn't pull off the costume, but I could fucking nail the character as my posting shows). I mean if it works for troons why not for me, if say I identify as Deadpool. This is basically clown world now after all. Basically I took it as seriously as the situation warranted: not at all.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Glad to see that I missed nothing here during my five-month vacay from the Farms.
Remember in June when everyone still thought that Andy was going to get his shit together again? Y'all need to stop having hope for this fucker.
What has happened sibce June that makes you think I don't have my shit together? What specifically?

Deadpool

Everyday is "free comic book day" with piracy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What has happened sibce June that makes you think I don't have my shit together? What specifically?
I'm pretty sure he means that you haven't learned to let go, even when someone demands it with a protective order. It's something you're going to have to learn or you're going to end up in a lot of trouble. Either with the law or an over protective father/brother/friend/current boyfriend. Not everyone is opposed to violence, and eventually you'll find someone willing to teach you with their fists or a gun.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Glad to see that I missed nothing here during my five-month vacay from the Farms.
Remember in June when everyone still thought that Andy was going to get his shit together again? Y'all need to stop having hope for this fucker.
I'm pretty sure he means that you haven't learned to let go, even when someone demands it with a protective order. It's something you're going to have to learn or you're going to end up in a lot of trouble. Either with the law or an over protective father/brother/friend/current boyfriend. Not everyone is opposed to violence, and eventually you'll find someone willing to teach you with their fists or a gun.
I take longer letting go but I've made progress in some aspects of that process. Eventually maybe ill attain nirvana and not care about my ego anymore. for now though im very egocentric.

Hey Andrew did you vote in the election? Whats your opinion on Trump or Biden?
I wanted trump to win, but I dont participate in voting. Ive never registered and dont ever intend to unless a candidate comes which is near perfect to me. I believe there wasnt substantial voting fraud and that Biden one. Theres plenty i agree with Biden on more than Trump so i can hope for the best and root for and support the policies i like best of either person. I do like Bidens desire to heal the nation of hatred and division.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

Grogu
kiwifarms.net
I wanted trump to win, but I dont participate in voting. Ive never registered and dont ever intend to unless a candidate comes which is near perfect to me. I believe there wasnt substantial voting fraud and that Biden one. Theres plenty i agree with Biden on more than Trump so i can hope for the best and root for and support the policies i like best of either person. I do like Bidens desire to heal the nation of hatred and division.

Oh okay gotcha. Thanks for the answer fam.

Reactions: xtamarlover

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Nice. And usually when someone asks how you doing/what you doing it is courteous to ask back "Thanks for asking and you?" Maybe its your autism speaking for you.
I rate your posts dumb and austistic in the other thread because your humor is lame and stale. Very dry. Your trolling is obnoxious. Come up with some new material. Youre just being gross and disgusting not actually funny. Maybe your joke was funny the first time but you've literally made the same joke over a dozen times, anal this, prolapse this. Like i saud your jokes are stale and annoying more than anything else.

@Begemot i think most of the time I dont react to your or others comments negatively. I used to neg rate most offensive comments, but i found its too often and i dint have time to neg rate them all so i only do it if it is particularly cringy to me

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net
He's right @xtamarlover . If someone went after my daughters like that I'd break their limbs. I'm pretty violent IRL, and would plan it so there was a warrant for you before I did it so you'd not be able to report it.
You should smarten up. There are good people in the real world who will do very bad things if pushed to.

• Optimistic
Reactions: redcent

Begemot

What you eat defines you....
kiwifarms.net
I rate your posts dumb and austistic in the other thread because your humor is lame and stale. Very dry. Your trolling is obnoxious. Come up with some new material. Youre just being gross and disgusting not actually funny. Maybe your joke was funny the first time but you've literally made the same joke over a dozen times, anal this, prolapse this. Like i saud your jokes are stale and annoying more than anything else.

@Begemot i think most of the time I dont react to your or others comments negatively. I used to neg rate most offensive comments, but i found its too often and i dint have time to neg rate them all so i only do it if it is particularly cringy to me
But stalking Melinda isn't cringey, lad? Don't worry, once Marshall claps dem cheeks you'll soon know your place.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Baby Yoda

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
But stalking Melinda isn't cringey, lad? Don't worry, once Marshall claps dem cheeks you'll soon know your place.
I dont stalk melinda anymore. Its been 3 years since i last stalked her. I now stalk my ex girlfriend instead. Almost been 2 years now since my ex gf dumped me. But im not going away without a fight. She has no clue my plans. And yes people neg rate my stalk posts because they are cringy. Thats fair.

He's right @xtamarlover . If someone went after my daughters like that I'd break their limbs. I'm pretty violent IRL, and would plan it so there was a warrant for you before I did it so you'd not be able to report it.
You should smarten up. There are good people in the real world who will do very bad things if pushed to.
Sending otherwise innocent unwanted emails isn't particularly threatening so most people wouldn't resort to violence over that kind of thing. Violence is only called for if stalking is particularly egregious. Following someone on facebook or Instagram or googling someone isnt egregious.

Baby Yoda

Grogu
kiwifarms.net

You know what's lame and stale? Stalking a woman who has a restraining order on you. I post meaningless, harmless jokes. You actually have a warrant out for your arrest. Come on man.

Begemot

What you eat defines you....
kiwifarms.net
I dont stalk melinda anymore. Its been 3 years since i last stalked her. I now stalk my ex girlfriend instead. Almost been 2 years now since my ex gf dumped me. But im not going away without a fight. She has no clue my plans. And yes people neg rate my stalk posts because they are cringy. Thats fair.

Sending otherwise innocent unwanted emails isn't particularly threatening so most people wouldn't resort to violence over that kind of thing. Violence is only called for if stalking is particularly egregious. Following someone on facebook or Instagram or googling someone isnt egregious.
You still lurk Melinda's thread, lad. You miss her, like the deserts miss the rain. Stop lying.

Also, maybe not stalk your ex, it's kind of creepy and wrong and deep inside you know that.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net

So which, if any, of your previous stalking exploits would you characterise as deserving of violence?
I would say that the Restraining Order is the line in the sand.
If the State deems that violation of that order is reason for arrest and imprisonment ( and the inherent and potential violence therein), I'd argue that the State (the law) has clarified that it's worthy of violence.
Since I refuse to cede the monopoly on violence to a corrupt State, it stands to reason that I'd be within reason (if not law) to enact violence on someone who breaches that contract they made to leave my loved ones alone.
Thoughts?

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So which, if any, of your previous stalking exploits would you characterise as deserving of violence?
I would say that the Restraining Order is the line in the sand.
If the State deems that violation of that order is reason for arrest and imprisonment ( and the inherent and potential violence therein), I'd argue that the State (the law) has clarified that it's worthy of violence.
Since I refuse to cede the monopoly on violence to a corrupt State, it stands to reason that I'd be within reason (if not law) to enact violence on someone who breaches that contract they made to leave my loved ones alone.
Thoughts?
Most people pick and choose. A mere annoyance isnt worth jail time for assault. So no one will assault me so long as my stalking is piddly