Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

Chariot Of Mara

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I forget how refreshing it is to read Andrew’s blatant honesty. No holding back. I’m so used to Mel skirting semantics and many other cows using similar tactics to avoid blame. Meanwhile Andrew will assign his stalking degrees of severity.
Keep on, my man.
Most people pick and choose. A mere annoyance isnt worth jail time for assault. So no one will assault me so long as my stalking is piddly

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
Most people pick and choose. A mere annoyance isnt worth jail time for assault. So no one will assault me so long as my stalking is piddly
I've assaulted people a number of times with very minimal, noncarceral consequences before I ever went to jail (for a measly
week) for it. And that one was well worth it.

You avoided my question as to which of your historical stalking behaviours you might consider worthy of assault. Please answer this. Certainly not all of your stalking has been "piddly".

One must also ask why you feel stalking these randos is worth it. It's not like you're a father making sure she doesn't abscond with your kids. What's your investment in these twats? I've noticed that you haven't even slept with almost any of them, so primal sexual jealousy doesn't even factor in.
So why do it? You are risking not only your freedom, but potentially your life.
Does your life mean so little to you that you'd squander it for such little potential reward?
Trying to figure out your pathology here.

Baby Yoda

Grogu
kiwifarms.net
I've assaulted people a number of times with very minimal, noncarceral consequences before I ever went to jail (for a measly

You avoided my question as to which of your historical stalking behaviours you might consider worthy of assault. Please answer this. Certainly not all of your stalking has been "piddly".

One must also ask why you feel stalking these randos is worth it. It's not like you're a father making sure she doesn't abscond with your kids. What's your investment in these twats? I've noticed that you haven't even slept with almost any of them, so primal sexual jealousy doesn't even factor in.
Does your life mean so little to you that you'd squander it for such little potential reward?
Andrew is very lucky or smart. He either chooses women to stalk who he knows have no fathers around or he hasnt picked the wrong woman to fuck with yet. Andrew youre gonna end up in the hospital or dead bruh. I guess everything @Marshall Castersen said was bluster. You were lucky he never showed up especially since he knows where you live. If it was my wife or daughter you were stalking I would have showed up at your house.

Anyways, stop rating my posts dumb. Youre a stalker and a convict youre no one to rate me negatively.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net
Still no answer from Carlson. I'll assume a "bullseye" on him valuing his life so little that he'll risk it in a low stakes game of amusement. Likely for whatever fleeting and cheap feeling of power it gives him. I would not be surprised if Andrew were :
1) a childhood rape survivor
and/or
2) has some sort of androgen/ genital deficiency like Klinefelter's Syndrome or whatever that weird shit Wirryum Chu (RIP) had where you're born without nuts.
In any case, both a re a recipe for sexually sadistic violence. I'd be VERY surprised if he did not snowball into a classic Paul Bernardo/ Russel Williams pattern. He's likely already moved from voyeurism to stealing people's panties while they sleep and jerking off on the carpet or whatever before sneaking off.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Begemot

Baby Yoda

Grogu
kiwifarms.net
Still no answer from Carlson. I'll assume a "bullseye" on him valuing his life so little that he'll risk it in a low stakes game of amusement. Likely for whatever fleeting and cheap feeling of power it gives him. I would not be surprised if Andrew were :
1) a childhood rape survivor
and/or
2) has some sort of androgen/ genital deficiency like Klinefelter's Syndrome or whatever that weird shit Wirryum Chu (RIP) had where you're born without nuts.
In any case, both a re a recipe for sexually sadistic violence. I'd be VERY surprised if he did not snowball into a classic Paul Bernardo/ Russel Williams pattern. He's likely already moved from voyeurism to stealing people's panties while they sleep and jerking off on the carpet or whatever before sneaking off.
I remember when I first stumbled upon Kiwi Farms many years ago I didnt really understand what this site was about. One of the biggest takeaways I have gotten from this website is that Eugenics should be legally sanctioned and the LOLcows here are perfect examples of why we need compassionate infanticide.

Andrew buddy sorry, but you were born with something seriously defective in your brain. It's who you are. "Life unworthy of life".

Reactions: Hedgehog

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

My first ex Lyndsey I had sex with. Melinda we were just close friends. My ex gf we didnt have sex but we engaged in sexual activity. Our relationship was very deep and our emotional connection was very intense. My issue of why i'm so hooked on such types of people is because of my deep level of friendship i had with them all. to lose them out of my life is like losing one of the most important things in the entire world. You "assaulted" people with minimal consequences. whats that punching people? not a big deal unless it does permanent damage.

Let me show you a snap shot of the future when I confront my ex girlfriend again and reveal to her the secret stalking I've been doing:

This video shows a glimpse of the future when I tell my ex girlfriend the grand reveal of my stalking actions. Notice the fire raining down from the sky symbolic of her world come crashing down and total emotional carnage as she realizes the utter horror of what I've done to pursue her (nothing too horrible, but for her, absolutely horrific and gutwrenching; notice the woman's look of horror; that's gonna be how my ex gf looks when she finds out the truth of my actions).

I remember when I first stumbled upon Kiwi Farms many years ago I didnt really understand what this site was about. One of the biggest takeaways I have gotten from this website is that Eugenics should be legally sanctioned and the LOLcows here are perfect examples of why we need compassionate infanticide.

Andrew buddy sorry, but you were born with something seriously defective in your brain. It's who you are. "Life unworthy of life".

Nope. I didn't develop such mental issues until well after I became an adult, and it derives from my religious beliefs primarily. which likewise was formed primarily in my early adulthood. I was born as a normal baby. the reality is most socalled lolcows here are a product of nurture rather than nature. it is predominantly their life choices and life circumstances that lead them to be the way they are. simply having autism or something like that doesn't make someone do lolcow type things. It might make them more susceptible, but there is always a level of accountability and ability to change or avoid an outcome.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net
My first ex Lyndsey I had sex with. Melinda we were just close friends. My ex gf we didnt have sex but we engaged in sexual activity. Our relationship was very deep and our emotional connection was very intense. My issue of why i'm so hooked on such types of people is because of my deep level of friendship i had with them all. to lose them out of my life is like losing one of the most important things in the entire world. You "assaulted" people with minimal consequences. whats that punching people? not a big deal unless it does permanent damage.

Let me show you a snap shot of the future when I confront my ex girlfriend again and reveal to her the secret stalking I've been doing:

View attachment 1734818

This video shows a glimpse of the future when I tell my ex girlfriend the grand reveal of my stalking actions. Notice the fire raining down from the sky symbolic of her world come crashing down and total emotional carnage as she realizes the utter horror of what I've done to pursue her (nothing too horrible, but for her, absolutely horrific and gutwrenching; notice the woman's look of horror; that's gonna be how my ex gf looks when she finds out the truth of my actions).

Nope. I didn't develop such mental issues until well after I became an adult, and it derives from my religious beliefs primarily. which likewise was formed primarily in my early adulthood. I was born as a normal baby. the reality is most socalled lolcows here are a product of nurture rather than nature. it is predominantly their life choices and life circumstances that lead them to be the way they are. simply having autism or something like that doesn't make someone do lolcow type things. It might make them more susceptible, but there is always a level of accountability and ability to change or avoid an outcome.
I hope she shoots you dead, after reading that. You need to be killed, Andrew. Seriously.

Baby Yoda

Grogu
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1734818

Alright man best of luck to you. Wish you a happy and successful life. Stay out of trouble.

Chariot Of Mara

kiwifarms.net
First off, I love a good Rick roll. Thanks for the laugh.

I do have a question. Why do you want your ex to feel horrified and disgusted by your actions. The point of your stalking her was to show her you care, was it not? If you know your actions are going to push her away even further out of your life, why do it? A compulsion?

Basically, why the fuck are you stalking them and wanting them scared? That’s fucked up, man.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Baby Yoda

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
First off, I love a good Rick roll. Thanks for the laugh.

I do have a question. Why do you want your ex to feel horrified and disgusted by your actions. The point of your stalking her was to show her you care, was it not? If you know your actions are going to push her away even further out of your life, why do it? A compulsion?

Basically, why the fuck are you stalking them and wanting them scared? That’s fucked up, man.
Thats not my goal, but if she refuses to let me back into her life in some capacity, then if she is horrified by my actions to be part of her life, i consider myself justified. But i might conceal from her what ive done so i can continue my shenanigans the rest of her life. We will see. I want to tell her someday but I know it would probably horrify her. So I debate whether to tell her or not. But if she particularly angers me in the future by absolute refusal to talk with me, i might tell her as a final harm to her i could cause as justified revenge for what she put me through

Baby Yoda

Grogu
kiwifarms.net
actions to be part of her life, i consider myself justified. But i might conceal from her what ive done so i can continue my shenanigans the rest of her life. We will see. I want to tell her someday but I know it would probably horrify her. So I debate whether to tell her or
What have you done?

• Feels
Reactions: Begemot

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net
Thats not my goal, but if she refuses to let me back into her life in some capacity, then if she is horrified by my actions to be part of her life, i consider myself justified. But i might conceal from her what ive done so i can continue my shenanigans the rest of her life. We will see. I want to tell her someday but I know it would probably horrify her. So I debate whether to tell her or not. But if she particularly angers me in the future by absolute refusal to talk with me, i might tell her as a final harm to her i could cause as justified revenge for what she put me through
You're disgusting, Andrew.

redcent

Do you have cable?
kiwifarms.net
What she put you through?

You're the one who's putting yourself through misery. Punish yourself you nong.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What she put you through?

You're the one who's putting yourself through misery. Punish yourself you nong.
Many people commit suicide based on being dumped by their ex in a cruel and relentless way. The trauma and emotional damage is often extreme and difficult to ever heal. Dumping someone in a cruel way is comparable to attempted murder, thats how evil it is. Because you are saying you wish they didnt exist by totally rejecting them from your life. Its as if they killed you. And the fact is, murder happens often due to breakups or itherwise failing relationships linked to divorce or adultery or otherwise infidelity. Is murder justified in those cases, no. But there is a reason such rage and murderous thoughts stem from infidelity and divorce: its because their actions of dumping or divorce were so disgustingly evil, it almost counts as evil as murder. In the case of adultery, adulterers deserve to die but in a court with impartial unbiased judges, not the one who claims he was cheated on. I enjoy the thought of divorcees dying and suffering too. Its all deserved. Every measure of undeserved suffering you cause another ought to be inflicted on you in at least as severe a capacity.

Begemot

What you eat defines you....
kiwifarms.net
Many people commit suicide based on being dumped by their ex in a cruel and relentless way. The trauma and emotional damage is often extreme and difficult to ever heal. Dumping someone in a cruel way is comparable to attempted murder, thats how evil it is. Because you are saying you wish they didnt exist by totally rejecting them from your life. Its as if they killed you. And the fact is, murder happens often due to breakups or itherwise failing relationships linked to divorce or adultery or otherwise infidelity. Is murder justified in those cases, no. But there is a reason such rage and murderous thoughts stem from infidelity and divorce: its because their actions of dumping or divorce were so disgustingly evil, it almost counts as evil as murder. In the case of adultery, adulterers deserve to die but in a court with impartial unbiased judges, not the one who claims he was cheated on. I enjoy the thought of divorcees dying and suffering too. Its all deserved. Every measure of undeserved suffering you cause another ought to be inflicted on you in at least as severe a capacity.
I can't believe I ever felt you were getting 'better'. You are just as broken as the day you came here. Maybe Marshall was the good guy, in comparison, all along.