Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

redcent

Do you have cable?
kiwifarms.net
Many people commit suicide based on being dumped by their ex in a cruel and relentless way. The trauma and emotional damage is often extreme and difficult to ever heal. Dumping someone in a cruel way is comparable to attempted murder, thats how evil it is. Because you are saying you wish they didnt exist by totally rejecting them from your life. Its as if they killed you. And the fact is, murder happens often due to breakups or itherwise failing relationships linked to divorce or adultery or otherwise infidelity. Is murder justified in those cases, no. But there is a reason such rage and murderous thoughts stem from infidelity and divorce: its because their actions of dumping or divorce were so disgustingly evil, it almost counts as evil as murder. In the case of adultery, adulterers deserve to die but in a court with impartial unbiased judges, not the one who claims he was cheated on. I enjoy the thought of divorcees dying and suffering too. Its all deserved. Every measure of undeserved suffering you cause another ought to be inflicted on you in at least as severe a capacity.
Is this implying suicide baiting? You know how low that is?

This is in no way responsible adult thinking. "they made x person feel this way therefore it's their fault" you sound like Melinda when she excuses spousal abuse because smart talking back is "worse"

The dumped person is responsible for their own actions. No one has a gun to your head forcing you to do these things. No one has a gun to your head forcing you to check up on your ex, or telling you to feel miserable. Get a better cope. Do what everyone else does, get some comfort food, have a cry and move on

Breaking up sucks, but if you do all this creepy shit I don't think you loved her in the first place. If you loved her she could be the devil himself and you still wouldn't touch a hair on her head. All it ever was was lust, and that all comes from you.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Many people commit suicide based on being dumped by their ex in a cruel and relentless way. The trauma and emotional damage is often extreme and difficult to ever heal. Dumping someone in a cruel way is comparable to attempted murder, thats how evil it is. Because you are saying you wish they didnt exist by totally rejecting them from your life. Its as if they killed you. And the fact is, murder happens often due to breakups or itherwise failing relationships linked to divorce or adultery or otherwise infidelity. Is murder justified in those cases, no. But there is a reason such rage and murderous thoughts stem from infidelity and divorce: its because their actions of dumping or divorce were so disgustingly evil, it almost counts as evil as murder. In the case of adultery, adulterers deserve to die but in a court with impartial unbiased judges, not the one who claims he was cheated on. I enjoy the thought of divorcees dying and suffering too. Its all deserved. Every measure of undeserved suffering you cause another ought to be inflicted on you in at least as severe a capacity.
This doesn't matter in the least. You still don't have the right to force your presence on someone who no longer wants it. As much of an absolute cunt as she is, she has every right to tell you to fuck off, and that's what you should have done.

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe I ever felt you were getting 'better'. You are just as broken as the day you came here. Maybe Marshall was the good guy, in comparison, all along.
Marshall is more pro violence than me so not sure how you deduce im worse.
The fucked-up screed you just posted about telling your ex that you stalked her? That gloating doesn't look normal to neurotypicals. You want just as much power and control as Marshall, you're just more of a weasel about the way you go about it.
I woukdnt say "i was stalking you this whole tune
Is this implying suicide baiting? You know how low that is?

This is in no way responsible adult thinking. "they made x person feel this way therefore it's their fault" you sound like Melinda when she excuses spousal abuse because smart talking back is "worse"

The dumped person is responsible for their own actions. No one has a gun to your head forcing you to do these things. No one has a gun to your head forcing you to check up on your ex, or telling you to feel miserable. Get a better cope. Do what everyone else does, get some comfort food, have a cry and move on

Breaking up sucks, but if you do all this creepy shit I don't think you loved her in the first place. If you loved her she could be the devil himself and you still wouldn't touch a hair on her head. All it ever was was lust, and that all comes from you.
Anyone who kills themselves is disgusting. But anyone who contributes to them feeling so low that they want to kill themselves is also disgusting and partially responsible. Just like if you tell someone as a joke to drink bleach and they are gullible and believe you and do it.

Sure they chose to do it, but you influenced them to do it. Influence is important in accountability.

I woukd never touch her or harm her in any kind of physical way like that. All my actions are cyber, just online stuff. No real world stuff. And no threats. Just clandestine stuff

This doesn't matter in the least. You still don't have the right to force your presence on someone who no longer wants it. As much of an absolute cunt as she is, she has every right to tell you to fuck off, and that's what you should have done.
I appreciate that you acknowledge the possibility she treated me badly in how she ended things. But i guess i just disagree. I think some relationships are obligatory. And if someone tries to end it, the other person has the right to try to enforce its status. But in some instances i give up if it seems impossible. Like with my ex lyndsey. Shes impossible so i dont really even try anymore nor do i see myself trying.

redcent

Do you have cable?
kiwifarms.net
Marshall is more pro violence than me so not sure how you deduce im worse.

I woukdnt say "i was stalking you this whole tune

Anyone who kills themselves is disgusting. But anyone who contributes to them feeling so low that they want to kill themselves is also disgusting and partially responsible. Just like if you tell someone as a joke to drink bleach and they are gullible and believe you and do it.

Sure they chose to do it, but you influenced them to do it. Influence is important in accountability.
You say that on this site, of all places. You're argument would only hold up if the person telling the other to drink bleach cornered to other, prevented them from escaping and pushed them into it. Otherwise the other has the option to walk away and deal, and most people do because they are not weak willed babies who would jump off a cliff if you told them, no matter how you see depression.

I don't think you seem to respect people are rational adults capable of making their own decisions.

If someone here says drink bleach, it's assholish, but you can log off and walk away. Maybe complain to family or therapist, but you're not cornered or forced into it. Same with your ex, she's not cornering or forcing you to be miserable. She isn't stopping you from going out and enjoying life or working. She isn't calling you everyday telling you to be miserable even if you change numbers.

She isn't out to make you miserable, any more than the lamb is out to make a lion hungry. You think lamb wants lion to be hungry, to suffer? It just doesn't want to be eaten by predator. If lion was happy and full lamb would be happy. If it could make lion not want to eat it it would. But stupid lion blames lamb for making it hungry and running away, what do you expect? You're too busy thinking how YOU feel without thinking how others, how selfish

But hey if you think saying "drink bleach" is so horrendous there's a whole website here we're you can speak to half the users who say just that and preach how wrong it is. But you don't bother if it happens to some other lolcow, do you? hypocrite. Just that you're salty and how you alone feel. You're so wrapped up in your own minuscule world thinking about your feelings you don't give a shit that others have a right to their own lives.

I woukd never touch her or harm her in any kind of physical way like that. All my actions are cyber, just online stuff. No real world stuff. And no threats. Just clandestine stuff
:optimistic:

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You say that on this site, of all places. You're argument would only hold up if the person telling the other to drink bleach cornered to other, prevented them from escaping and pushed them into it. Otherwise the other has the option to walk away and deal, and most people do because they are not weak willed babies who would jump off a cliff if you told them, no matter how you see depression.

I don't think you seem to respect people are rational adults capable of making their own decisions.

If someone here says drink bleach, it's assholish, but you can log off and walk away. Maybe complain to family or therapist, but you're not cornered or forced into it. Same with your ex, she's not cornering or forcing you to be miserable. She isn't stopping you from going out and enjoying life or working. She isn't calling you everyday telling you to be miserable even if you change numbers.

She isn't out to make you miserable, any more than the lamb is out to make a lion hungry. You think lamb wants lion to be hungry, to suffer? It just doesn't want to be eaten by predator. If lion was happy and full lamb would be happy. If it could make lion not want to eat it it would. But stupid lion blames lamb for making it hungry and running away, what do you expect? You're too busy thinking how YOU feel without thinking how others, how selfish

But hey if you think saying "drink bleach" is so horrendous there's a whole website here we're you can speak to half the users who say just that and preach how wrong it is. But you don't bother if it happens to some other lolcow, do you? hypocrite. Just that you're salty and how you alone feel. You're so wrapped up in your own minuscule world thinking about your feelings you don't give a shit that others have a right to their own lives.

:optimistic:
If someone says they will catch in a trust fall, and then pranks them by not catching them as they fall, and they hit their head and die, the person who said they would catch them is at fault. While yes the person chose to trust you, you were in the wrong for deceiving them, and your deception directly led to their death. You cannot simply erase responsibility by saying it is the internet. People have mental illness, some are literally reetardz and dont know better. Thats like telling a 5 year old its ok to drink bleach. Guess what. The kids inability to know better makes you directly culpable. Guess what if you leave small items on the floor and then let your small children crawl or walk around unsupervised, its on you if they hurt themselves. You are culpable. Just because their actions are their own doesnt mean you arent partially to blame. If someone has clinical depression and has suicidal thoughts and is considering suicide, convincing them to kill themselves is contributing to their action. If you see somwone on a bridge getring ready to jump off, there is a duty to try to tell him to not jump off. If you say to him, "you should jump" when he is thinking about jumping, you arw partially culpable even if you didn't influence his decision in the slightest. You are culpable because you wanted to influence his decision and you tried to get him killed. A teenager convinced her friend to kill himself when he told her that he liked the idea of doing it, and she was tried in court and they convicted her of manslaughter. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Conrad_Roy

The lion and lamb analogy doesnt apply. The proper analogy is me and my lamb friend, us two lambs, stuck together and kept each other warm at night and she said she would be there with me if we confronted a lion/wolf and we would make sure we protect each other and run to safety together. But when a wolf came, she ran away from me abandoned me and left me to die without any care or concern to my well being. But the wolf spared me and I decided to befriend the wolf and I help the wolf attack her as revenge. (Dont worry, i kill the wolf instead in the end: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringing_Bell )

Also I just want to say inspired by melindas thread. rule 34. What a great rule.

Baby Yoda

The Child
kiwifarms.net
Its a secret. But nothing otherwise illegal. I say otherwise because of the PO.

If someone says they will catch in a trust fall, and then pranks them by not catching them as they fall, and they hit their head and die, the person who said they would catch them is at fault. While yes the person chose to trust you, you were in the wrong for deceiving them, and your deception directly led to their death. You cannot simply erase responsibility by saying it is the internet. People have mental illness, some are literally reetardz and dont know better. Thats like telling a 5 year old its ok to drink bleach. Guess what. The kids inability to know better makes you directly culpable. Guess what if you leave small items on the floor and then let your small children crawl or walk around unsupervised, its on you if they hurt themselves. You are culpable. Just because their actions are their own doesnt mean you arent partially to blame. If someone has clinical depression and has suicidal thoughts and is considering suicide, convincing them to kill themselves is contributing to their action. If you see somwone on a bridge getring ready to jump off, there is a duty to try to tell him to not jump off. If you say to him, "you should jump" when he is thinking about jumping, you arw partially culpable even if you didn't influence his decision in the slightest. You are culpable because you wanted to influence his decision and you tried to get him killed. A teenager convinced her friend to kill himself when he told her that he liked the idea of doing it, and she was tried in court and they convicted her of manslaughter. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Conrad_Roy

The lion and lamb analogy doesnt apply. The proper analogy is me and my lamb friend, us two lambs, stuck together and kept each other warm at night and she said she would be there with me if we confronted a lion/wolf and we would make sure we protect each other and run to safety together. But when a wolf came, she ran away from me abandoned me and left me to die without any care or concern to my well being. But the wolf spared me and I decided to befriend the wolf and I help the wolf attack her as revenge. (Dont worry, i kill the wolf instead in the end: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringing_Bell )

Also I just want to say inspired by melindas thread. rule 34. What a great rule.

Didnt read. Tldr please.

redcent

Do you have cable?
kiwifarms.net
So.... What... You admitting you're a mentally ill 5 year old and that's why people have to walk over eggshells and sacrifice their wellbeing to protect your feelings?

Tough titties you're the predator now. Don't like it? Stop acting like one and stop stalking her

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Didnt read. Tldr please.
Examples where statements one makes show culpability in others actions include trust falls, mentally ill people, reetardz, and young children.

If you see someone on a bridge thinking of jumping, if you encourage them to jump, whether you influenced them or not, you wanted them to kill thenselves and tried to influence them, therefore you are partially culpable if they do kill thenselves. An example is the case of Conrad Roy whose girlfriend pressured him to kill himself when he was having second thoughts.

lion and lamb analogy is inaccurate to my situation. More accurate is two lambs and the one lamb abandons the other lamb when a wolf comes, abandoning it to die, showing no care or concern for the fellow lamb. Then I as the abandoned lamb team up with the wolf against the lamb that abandoned me. Reference to the movie Ringing Bell for laughs.

Rule 34 mentioned in the other thread haha

Toasty

Through the thunder I could hear you scream
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In your stupidly analogy, you were never a lamb.
What or who is this "wolf" you expected to shelter from with another adult person whom you have assigned baby sheep status to?

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
In your stupidly analogy, you were never a lamb.
What or who is this "wolf" you expected to shelter from with another adult person whom you have assigned baby sheep status to?
The wolf is in general intense negative life experiences. She felt there would be negative life experiences with me, so she ran away, scared of the unknown. But she awakened the wolf. Whereas if she stayed with me, we would have been safe from the wolf. But now the wolf is necessary to confront her with

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So you're saying that a person should remain obligated to be around you, even if they find it unpleasant or simply don't want to, or you will shrug off your "lamb" persona and start stalking them like some fucking predator?
Do you at least understand that this is extremely fucked up and unhealthy?
When you don't want to be around someone because of whatever reason, they irritate you, you just don't like them, whatever, do you think that they should stalk you?

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You got your wish Andrew. I have been permabanned from Melinda's thread.
Maybe you shouldnt have posted porn dummy. Not that i complained to anyone, but you were asking to be banned by posting shit like that. Coyld have at least spoilered it though probably still would have earned a ban.

So you're saying that a person should remain obligated to be around you, even if they find it unpleasant or simply don't want to, or you will shrug off your "lamb" persona and start stalking them like some fucking predator?
Do you at least understand that this is extremely fucked up and unhealthy?
When you don't want to be around someone because of whatever reason, they irritate you, you just don't like them, whatever, do you think that they should stalk you?
I understand it doesnt sound good. If i think i deserve someone in my life i will fight to keep them in my life against their wishes. I still maintain it is something owed to me. Once you pass a certain point with someone i dont believe they have the moral right to just walk out on you. So i feel justified in my fight to stay in her life. But if she absolutely insists after i fight for many years, then ill give it up. I have my limits. And after a certain point of absolute refusal, ill lose the desire eventually. But for now im gonna fight for it at last till she enters a new relationship. As long as shes single ill continue to try and reconcile at least as friends with her

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe you shouldnt have posted porn dummy. Not that i complained to anyone, but you were asking to be banned by posting shit like that. Coyld have at least spoilered it though probably still would have earned a ban.

I understand it doesnt sound good. If i think i deserve someone in my life i will fight to keep them in my life against their wishes. I still maintain it is something owed to me. Once you pass a certain point with someone i dont believe they have the moral right to just walk out on you. So i feel justified in my fight to stay in her life. But if she absolutely insists after i fight for many years, then ill give it up. I have my limits. And after a certain point of absolute refusal, ill lose the desire eventually. But for now im gonna fight for it at last till she enters a new relationship. As long as shes single ill continue to try and reconcile at least as friends with her
It doesn't just not sound good. It's not good. You don't deserve ANYONE in your life. No one does. The only people who have any obligation to us whatsoever are our parents to provide us what we need to grow and flourish, and if they cannot, to let us be cared for by others.
I'm certain you have had some male friends stop wanting to be friends with you before. Do you stalk them? If so, how did it go? If not, why not?

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't just not sound good. It's not good. You don't deserve ANYONE in your life. No one does. The only people who have any obligation to us whatsoever are our parents to provide us what we need to grow and flourish, and if they cannot, to let us be cared for by others.
I'm certain you have had some male friends stop wanting to be friends with you before. Do you stalk them? If so, how did it go? If not, why not?
I followed my former guy friend to college to try to fix friendship with him. I picked the same college as him. He was the first one i did something like that. I changed my mind due to religious conversion.

Romantic partners have the same obligation as parents.

Baby Yoda

The Child
kiwifarms.net
I followed my former guy friend to college to try to fix friendship with him. I picked the same college as him. He was the first one i did something like that. I changed my mind due to religious conversion.

Why didnt he beat you?

If some Jew looking fag followed me around Id pull out my taser bat and beat him unconcious with it.

Reactions: Rafal Gan Ganowicz

redcent

Do you have cable?
kiwifarms.net

Parents have this obligation because kids are vulnerable than most. And even then, there are cases where parents IMO should have the right to give up their child. Eg. If they have a bulgar twin level monster on their hands. (Or more often, the parent isn't mentally or medically fit to look after the kid.)

And that's with kids who are smaller, weaker, know little of the world and require financial support. Come 18+ you lose that necessity. Stay with your parents if they volunteer, but they don't have to look after you if they don't want to

We already have lolcows who are salty their parents don't cater to them anymore, including the homeless. Do we fall into pityfests? No, because once you're an adult absolutely no one in the world has to be obliged to cater to you if they don't want to. That's reality and it's high time you faced it

• Winner
Reactions: Toasty

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Parents have this obligation because kids are vulnerable than most. And even then, there are cases where parents IMO should have the right to give up their child. Eg. If they have a bulgar twin level monster on their hands. (Or more often, the parent isn't mentally or medically fit to look after the kid.)

And that's with kids who are smaller, weaker, know little of the world and require financial support. Come 18+ you lose that necessity. Stay with your parents if they volunteer, but they don't have to look after you if they don't want to

We already have lolcows who are salty their parents don't cater to them anymore, including the homeless. Do we fall into pityfests? No, because once you're an adult absolutely no one in the world has to be obliged to cater to you if they don't want to. That's reality and it's high time you faced it
Your logic is flawed. no one is obligated legally to care for anyone at any age. You could literally sign away your rights in adoption services or get them into foster care. We aren't talking about legal obligation. we are talking about a moral obligation. Morally you are obligated to help your family relatives in their time of need. Family never ceases to be family regardless of what anyone might say. An adult child wanting their parents to still take care of them is different than an adult child who is homeless and literally needs their parents absurd. It is a most disgusting and immoral idea that once you become an adult you can just abandon your family.

Theres also a little something called honor your father and mother. of course thats not compelling simply because the bible says it but its a universal moral truth that all religions agree to and only the most morally deficient people would disagree with. we are called to honor father and mother. It doesnt say honor them if you like them. Honor them no matter what. their your parents
Fucking honor them. Its an inherent moral truth no religious text or group can abrogate it and no amoral person can refute and no law can make it invalid.

Even if your father was Hitler, honor him. The most evil parents should still be honored. But honor doesnt mean be friends with no matter what. but it means treating then with the good they deserve from you. They always deserve some good from you. Same with any immediate family relatives. They are family. you have a basic moral duty to them.

And for example, any person adopted by other people who then decades later upon finding out that their birth parent wants to meet them for the first time, if they refuse to meet their parent, they are a disgusting person. And likewise anyone who dumps or divorces someone and refuses to give them a fair chance of reconciliation, is a morally disgusting and evil person.

In my case, my ex gf is currently a disgusting and evil person due to her treatment of me but she has the opportunity to redeem herself and i am morally obligated to give her that chance and not write her off. I am morally obligated to fight for the chance of being with her again. If i refuse to pursue her then that makes me the morally disgusting person. i am ethically obliged to try to change her mind. My conscience compels me to pursue her

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
are talking about a moral obligation. Morally you are obligated to help your family relatives in their time of need
Wrong
An adult child wanting their parents to still take care of them is different than an adult child who is homeless and literally needs their parents absurd.
Wrong
And for example, any person adopted by other people who then decades later upon finding out that their birth parent wants to meet them for the first time, if they refuse to meet their parent, they are a disgusting person. And likewise anyone who dumps or divorces someone and refuses to give them a fair chance of reconciliation, is a morally disgusting and evil person.
Wrong again, shitlord
In my case, my ex gf is currently a disgusting and evil person due to her treatment of me
Then why do you want her in your life?
I am morally obligated to fight for the chance of being with her again
You are morally obligated to respect her wishes and her chosen life trajectory. The one without you in it.

You know I kind of understood you until you posted that video of a woman being obliterated by fireballs.
That showed me that you were mean and awful. You said that you wanted a former female friend to feel that way when they found out the extent of your stalking.
This shows me that you do it not in hopes of reconciliation, but with the intent to harm.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Wrong

Wrong

Wrong again, shitlord

Then why do you want her in your life?

You are morally obligated to respect her wishes and her chosen life trajectory. The one without you in it.

You know I kind of understood you until you posted that video of a woman being obliterated by fireballs.
That showed me that you were mean and awful. You said that you wanted a former female friend to feel that way when they found out the extent of your stalking.
This shows me that you do it not in hopes of reconciliation, but with the intent to harm.
If you watch the whole music video she isnt obliterated by fireballs shes knocked backwsrds. she ends up inadvertantly killing him because he cant let go.

I find it funny that me doing pretty minor things that isnt even horrible would cause her to have such a reaction. Its kind of like if you knew she hated the word "eggs" and you kept repeating it because you knew she hated the word. Thats minor because shes overreacting to that word. So my reveal of my behavior would be comparable to saying guess what this whole last 3 years unbeknownst to you youve been eating eggs every day. Explosion mind goes crazy.

My goal isnt to terrorize her but if she refuses to give me another chance for friendship then she will feel terrorized and if she does ill feel bad but at the same time i wont feel guilty because shes choosing to feel terrorized. So its on her not me her reaction. so what ive done i may keep secret if she reconciles with me so she doesnt feel bad about it.

All the other stuff you said you just counter asserted "wrong" etc