Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

Trombonista

The Largest Water Park in the UNIVERSE!!!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I explicitly said in my "tough guy" posts that it only applies to men not women. I explicitly said I'd never hurt women PHYSICALLY, meaning I would in fact hurt women emotionally and mentally. But not physically.
Bragging about hurting people in any way is lame. You're lame.

Anaiah Carlson

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
When I LARP as a Black Israelite and say dumb shit like 'You must submit', I assume people know that's sheer insanity and get the joke. Andrew seriously wants women to submit to him.

This is why, even though he can be cogent and coherent on other matters like investing, he is ultimately a lolcow.
Not all women. Just the ones who owe me their friendship. The ones who were already friends with me before they decided to end it.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
My strength is in devious unpredictability and horror rather than brute strength.
1619466809182.png

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Why you gotta be like this? This is wrong, all wrong. You will have trouble in life until you can sort out these wrong-thoughts of yours.

Andrew, this message has the exact opposite effect of what you were going for. Meditate on this attachment I'm including. You've become a type of cringe meme. I can't believe you're still saying this kinda shit years later now. You really need to just grow the fuck up at some point.
View attachment 2116173
I doubt you could field dress an animal, much less tear a human up "limb by limb". You shouldn't say things like this. It makes you look very foolish no matter how strongly you believe it. It's like those retards that admit to murder after a few drinks. There is no statute of limitations for first degree (pre-meditated) murder. Anyone who admits to murder in passing is either a complete fool or a liar. This is similar to what you said, it just makes you look foolish. There is no net-positive to saying something like that.

Imagine you're your own stock, you control the price of this "you stock" in the minds of other people. You say stuff like this, the price of your stock in everyone's heads who just heard you say that dropped even lower. You want to seem thoughtful, creative, intelligent, understanding. You do not want to sound like a creepy psycho. Do you understand?

Late rating.

Can anyone explain why the similar thread list has an unrelated Allan Eric Carlson? Seems like the only reason its supposedly similar to my thread is because we share the same last name. If thats the reason, thats lame and should be changed to a lolcow thread more similar to mine. Say, another lolcow with a history of stalking women.

Last edited by a moderator:

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone explain why the similar thread list has an unrelated Allan Eric Carlson? Seems like the only reason its supposedly similar to my thread is because we share the same last name. If thats the reason, thats lame and should be changed to a lolcow thread more similar to mine. Say, another lolcow with a history of stalking women.
It definitely needs to stay since it seems to annoy you.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Late rating.

It's a bot you nimrod.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It's a bot you nimrod.
Why would I assume its a bot, dumbass? There are tags for threads which are not bot based so the recommended similar threads could reasonably be not a bot, nimrod.

That's like someone asking have you read the Lord of the Rings books? And you responding, "Of course I have, nimrod," even though there's no reason for anyone to assume you have without knowing more about you.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Why would I assume its a bot, dumbass?
Well you wouldn't because you're an autistic dipshit, but anyone else would have noticed the only similar thing between the threads was a name and figured it out. Because anyone who wasn't a goddamn retard would have been able to infer that.

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
Why would I assume its a bot, dumbass? There are tags for threads which are not bot based so the recommended similar threads could reasonably be not a bot, nimrod.

That's like someone asking have you read the Lord of the Rings books? And you responding, "Of course I have, nimrod," even though there's no reason for anyone to assume you have without knowing more about you.
No. You are wrong. It's blatantly obvious. You need to apologise to the people in this thread for your insolence, stalker.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Well you wouldn't because you're an autistic dipshit, but anyone else would have noticed the only similar thing between the threads was a name and figured it out. Because anyone who wasn't a goddamn retard would have been able to infer that.
No, its because I dont assume the intelligence of other people. With people in general society showing themselves to be incredibly dumb, one cannot safely assume that it was a bot rather than a dumb human that links the threads.

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net
No, its because I dont assume the intelligence of other people. With people in general society showing themselves to be incredibly dumb, one cannot safely assume that it was a bot rather than a dumb human that links the threads.
A lot of the time you'll find stupid people are unable to adhere simple guidelines setup by general society and end up with things like protective orders against them and visits from law enforcement.