Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

SloberrinJ

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I lurk a bit because one, I have little time to engage, and two, there's not much going on with the only thread I'm really interested in: Melinda's. But this is something I wanted to say to you.
I don't believe for a second that this is true. Everyone who's your age who's dated has been turned down.
Not all women. Just the ones who owe me their friendship. The ones who were already friends with me before they decided to end it.
No one in this world owes you a goddamned thing. And all that mess about you being a tough guy who's on the verge of snapping? Join the club, pal. Where in the fuck do you think you are, Facebook? Kiwi Farms is the home of misfit toys, and a fair amount of posters here are quite comfortable with their dissociative thoughts and their social awkardness. They know that any day now they may just go postal. The ones who pull the whole, "I've already killed someone," act like a 12 year old, are most definitely the ones who have NOT. Anyone else is just a random act of possibility. So stfu and sit down. No one is interested, Chuck Bronson.

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No one in this world owes you a goddamned thing. And all that mess about you being a tough guy who's on the verge of snapping? Join the club, pal. Where in the fuck do you think you are, Facebook? Kiwi Farms is the home of misfit toys, and a fair amount of posters here are quite comfortable with their dissociative thoughts and their social awkardness. They know that any day now they may just go postal. The ones who pull the whole, "I've already killed someone," act like a 12 year old, are most definitely the ones who have NOT. Anyone else is just a random act of possibility. So stfu and sit down. No one is interested, Chuck Bronson.
@aediot is a far better tough guy anyway.

Anaiah Carlson

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I lurk a bit because one, I have little time to engage, and two, there's not much going on with the only thread I'm really interested in: Melinda's. But this is something I wanted to say to you.

I don't believe for a second that this is true. Everyone who's your age who's dated has been turned down.

No one said ill think about. They said no not interested and then changed their mind.

My first ex, Lyndsey was in an unconvential relationship I convinced her to end it to be with me instead.

Illuminati Order Official

Polyphemus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is a person who commits crimes automatically stupid? No. One can be intelligent with malice.
Ever heard about Economic Theory of Criminal Behavior?
It states that if people can enjoy similar benefits without risk coming with crime (like imprisonment or social ostracism) they will choose risk-free means. Therefore criminals are generally either stupid, maladjusted or mentally ill.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Ever heard about Economic Theory of Criminal Behavior?
It states that if people can enjoy similar benefits without risk coming with crime (like imprisonment or social ostracism) they will choose risk-free means. Therefore criminals are generally either stupid, maladjusted or mentally ill.
Every person is unique. Its not similar benefits to find a different person. The benefit is not having a friend. The benefit is restoring something broken. If you get a new friend that doesnt fix nor unbreak things.

Polyphemus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The benefit is not having a friend.
If you see not having that friend as a benefit, it probably wasn't a friend.
The benefit is restoring something broken.
Crime usually results in something being broken or broken further, not in it being restored. That's why crime is usually shunned by well-adjusted people.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
If you see not having that friend as a benefit, it probably wasn't a friend.

Crime usually results in something being broken or broken further, not in it being restored. That's why crime is usually shunned by well-adjusted people.
What I said means: The benefit, it isnt having a friend. I wasnt saying the benefit it is not having a friend.

Ever hear of robinhood? Committing crime to help people.

Also not all laws are just. Therefore some crimes actually heal and bring good rather than damage and bad.

Benefit is not: "Having a friend." vs Benefit is: "Not having a friend."

Polyphemus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ever hear of robinhood? Committing crime to help people.
Ever heard Robin Hood was a legendary character? :) Such legends exist but if they are based in reality the "noble bandit" was indeed stealing from the rich and giving to the poor - if by "the poor" you understand himself and his group.
Also not all laws are just. Therefore some crimes actually heal and bring good rather than damage and bad.
We have non-criminal ways of influencing legal system.
Benefit is not: "Having a friend." vs Benefit is: "Not having a friend."
OK, poor wording on your part. Rather than "The benefit is not having a friend." you could've said "Having a friend is not the benefit" and I'd have easier time getting what you meant.

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ever heard Robin Hood was a legendary character? :) Such legends exist but if they are based in reality the "noble bandit" was indeed stealing from the rich and giving to the poor - if by "the poor" you understand himself and his group.
That's why Robin Hood is a perfect example for Andrew. Andrew wishes to repair these relationships for his own narcissistic needs, not for anyone else's benefit. Robin Hood's, if such a singular figure even existed, deeds have been romanticized in legend in the same way Andrew attempts to argue a more noble motivation for himself besides being a selfish prick. I doubt any ballads, stories, or movies will be written about Andrew, but he will remain a legend in his own mind.

Toasty

I'm the Smurfette of the thread and we all know it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm of the opinion that he didn't do anything to melinda but prop up her already massive ego and entitlement complex. She enjoys playing the victim when it gets her something, and being a " stalking victim" got her attention. I'm sure his unwanted attention annoyed her, but she cashed in big from it.

Polyphemus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm of the opinion that he didn't do anything to melinda but prop up her already massive ego and entitlement complex.
Yes, he was enabling her at best, laid foundations under her terrible religious ideas at worst. Enabling and encouraging someone's mental disorder is making it worse.
She enjoys playing the victim when it gets her something, and being a " stalking victim" got her attention.
Mel doesn't strike me as a professional victim trying to score victim points with everything she does (we have Bex - another fake Jew - for that).
I'm sure his unwanted attention annoyed her, but she cashed in big from it.
Now imagine how bad Andrew has to be to be around if a deeply disturbed nympho who's fine with a rapey manlet left him and got a restraining order against him...

@Anaiah Carlson
1620685366844.png

I'd take it from a fellow Kiwi without a word but from you I'd like an elaboration.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yes, he was enabling her at best, laid foundations under her terrible religious ideas at worst. Enabling and encouraging someone's mental disorder is making it worse.

Mel doesn't strike me as a professional victim trying to score victim points with everything she does (we have Bex - another fake Jew - for that).

Now imagine how bad Andrew has to be to be around if a deeply disturbed nympho who's fine with a rapey manlet left him and got a restraining order against him...

@Anaiah Carlson
View attachment 2159181
I'd take it from a fellow Kiwi without a word but from you I'd like an elaboration.
I didnt make anyone worse off by my actions.

I was never in a relationship with her, so the characterization is inaccurate.

Polyphemus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didnt make anyone worse off by my actions.
Do you really think Mel's happy living poor, miserable life without a place she can call home, without people to support her in trying times and without ability to bond with people, hoping to receive her reward in heaven she imagines as an endless orgy? Waging hopeless war against the whole world that doesn't notice her, apart from a few people on this forum? Brutalized by a manlet?
Because feeding her your religious and political ideas and writing things like this:
1620689024107.png

is in my opinion a contributing factor to where she is now.
She of course tells us she's fine with it and I'm not sure if she's lying to us or to herself.
You could've made things better when you were on good terms, make her seek real help (and anybody can see she needs it) and what did you end up doing?
I was never in a relationship with her, so the characterization is inaccurate.
Can we agree on one-sided relationship? I mean, that screenshot above speaks for itself...

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I had forgotten just how pathetic Andrew was.

View attachment 2159523
Not a virgin as is clear by ex Lyndsey accusing me of raping her.

I don't care of other men's children. I tried that one time to take care of just one kid of someone else and haven't done it since.

I'm saving up money to buy a house in a few years.

I only have one active PO and its almost over.

Polyphemus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not a virgin as is clear by ex Lyndsey accusing me of raping her.
So you admit she's telling the truth?
I don't care of other men's children. I tried that one time to take care of just one kid of someone else and haven't done it since.
...and you never gave money to Melinda?
I'm saving up money to buy a house in a few years.
Then we'll talk about this point in a few years.
I only have one active PO and its almost over.
It doesn't say "Multiple active POs".

1620695789236.png

Once again I'd like to ask for elaboration. Where was my post dumb or even wrong?