Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
Not a virgin as is clear by ex Lyndsey accusing me of raping her.

I don't care of other men's children. I tried that one time to take care of just one kid of someone else and haven't done it since.

I'm saving up money to buy a house in a few years.

I only have one active PO and its almost over.
Once it is over will you start being a leering stalker again, lad?

Illuminati Order Official

Superpowered Killer DELTA
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Andrew has repeatedly assured me he is not stupid and yet I remain unconvinced.
Andy appears to be many things, like an abuser, a hypocrite and an object of attraction for Black Israelites but a genius he is not.

EDIT.
1620770367874.png

So, @Anaiah Carlson you're telling me you are a genius?

Last edited:

Illuminati Order Official

Superpowered Killer DELTA
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Due to recent developments, I now must face the truth that my ex will never get back together with me as my girlfriend. Any hope of that is now over.
Bravo! Welcome back to the real world!

Friendship is still a possibility some day but much less likely. But im still hoping eventually we can be friends again.
Nothing's impossible but the way you try to achieve it is very counter-productive. I'd suggest not being a creeper for start and respecting people's boundaries and personal spaces. Like, you know, friends do.

break these cuffs

retarded oper8or warning
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Due to recent developments, I now must face the truth that my ex will never get back together with me as my girlfriend. Any hope of that is now over.

Friendship is still a possibility some day but much less likely. But im still hoping eventually we can be friends again.
I'm not sure if it would be considered prepping the bull since you aren't in a relationship with her, but you should still ask to suck her boyfriend's dick. Maybe they're let you lick his creampie out of her ass.

SloberrinJ

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you. Go and sin no more.

So does this mean you are growing and are no longer stalking exes because you believing they owe you simply because they once gave you attention of any kind? Or are you simply in the midst of a down phase aspect of a cycle or possibly on medication? Although I fucked up on the order of my multi-quote bc I suck at it, I agree with @Begemot. @Anaiah Carlson you lack so much self awareness that you even deny you lack self awareness. That's delusional at its utmost! Not that I'm stating anything more than the obvious here or begging the question, but I'm just hoping you'll be triggered and go back to your typical narcissistic raging, proving me right.

Like some of the posters on YOUR thread, I lack a lot of compassion, contrary to what the posters on Melinda's thread seem to glean from me. I think that's simply a product of my dryness. But make no mistake, I'm not one of these kids who'll claim to have shot someone or watched it, but I am very dead inside to the likes of people who are pieces of dirt and constantly hurt people simply because they CHOOSE not to get help because they KNOW they know better and wouldn't drain to sink so low as to utilized the establishment's psychotherapy or medication you scum sucking dickwad. If someone like the even lower, Marshall did take you out, I'd have a glass of champagne to toast your death, and his dumbass for getting caught and being unable to beat more women and raising or dumping more children. Edit for grammar/typos

Last edited:

Anaiah Carlson

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
So does this mean you are growing and are no longer stalking exes because you believing they owe you simply because they once gave you attention of any kind? Or are you simply in the midst of a down phase aspect of a cycle or possibly on medication? Although I fucked up on the order of my multi-quote bc I suck at it, I agree with @Begemot. @Anaiah Carlson you lack so much self awareness that you even deny you lack self awareness. That's delusional at its utmost! Not that I'm stating anything more than the obvious here or begging the question, but I'm just hoping you'll be triggered and go back to your typical narcissistic raging, proving me right.

Like some of the posters on YOUR thread, I lack a lot of compassion, contrary to what the posters on Melinda's thread seem to glean from me. I think that's simply a product of my dryness. But make no mistake, I'm not one of these kids who'll claim to have shot someone or watched it, but I am very dead inside to the likes of people who are pieces of dirt and constantly hurt people simply because they CHOOSE not to get help because they KNOW they know better and wouldn't drain to sink so low as to utilized the establishment's psychotherapy or medication you scum sucking dickwad. If someone like the even lower, Marshall did take you out, I'd have a glass of champagne to toast your death, and his dumbass for getting caught and being unable to beat more women and raising or dumping more children. Edit for grammar/typos
It is my opinion that I am owed friendship by anyone that wrongfully cuts me off
Just because society thinks differently doesnt automatically make me wrong about it.

Believing you are owed something is different than actually seizing it for yourself. If I merely believed I was entitled but didn't act on it, it would be a mere opinion and nothing more.

It is my actions which must be evaluated not my belief, as my belief derives from core moral principles which cannot be refuted. The issue is whether or not I have the right to take something that I am owed. The answer is, it depends. In the case of friendship it is a logical fact you cant force someone to be your friend. They have to want to be your friend
They have to choose it. So I am not trying to force anyone to be my friend. Im trying to convince people to be my friend. Attempt of persuasion is not the same as forcing.

In the most true sense of right and wrong, the worst I could be faulted for is harassment, not stalking. Some of my past behaviors towards others enter the level of harassment.

Stalking is an extreme charge which requires certain elements to be stalking legally. One of the primary aspects is the intent to cause substantial fear or bodily/mental harm, or doing something that is reasonably construed as causing such fear or harm. So I sent messages people didnt want. Boohoo. People get telemarketing messages all the time. People get unwanted actions all the time and they dont freak out about it everytime. Just because you want something doesn't mean you are entitled to it. If you want a job but the employer refuses to hire you, boo hoo. So just because contact is unwanted doesn't automatically make the person's desire override that of another's. The desire of someone else to contact them is of equal merit. It is the nature of the contact that must be evaluated. If the contact is of such a kind that its intended or reasonably causes harm, then yes the person shouldn't do that. But if the person is overreacting and being unreasonable about the contact, thats on them.

Why is it paparazzi can do what they do and its ok? Hypocrisy and double standards of society. At the end of the day, if anyone due to my actions experiences fear or trauma, it is self caused. They chose to react in that way and it was not reasonable to do so. A reasonable person who hears that someone just wants to talk one last time and then will leave them alone, will comply in order to get them away. An unreasonable person ghosts and absolutely refuses to have any contact of any kind. The very thing that enrages and further escalates the person wanting communication. By definition absurdly unreasonable. My biggest crime with these people is wanting to be their friend and annoying and pestering them with the hope that they will change their mind. Maybe thats harassment but if so its lowgrade and minor. Its insignificant. Hardly a moral atrocity.

Unwanted contact is not the same as unwanted sexual contact. Rape is not comparable to wah I dont want to hear from you because Im being selfish and immature. Sure if you equate lack of consent with horrible crime then yeah my actions sound terrible. But many things happen in life without our consent and again thats life and not a big deal. Consent is only a big deal when the persons rights are violated. No rights have been violated by me for trying to contact someone and trying to have a reasonable conversation with them. The utter refusal to have contact of any kind with someone is entirely unreasonable. It is entirely contrary to morality.

Also for you saying you wish death on me, this shows you are no better than me. Simply wanting to be friends with someone and annoying them about it hardly meets the requirements for a heinous crime. A heinous crime is one in which something actually horrible happened. Not something which you are choosing to suffer. Imagine a child who says to their parent who didnt do anything wrong: I never want to talk to you again, because they didnt like what their parents were doing. That's called being immature and stupid for the child. The parents are justified to continue contact with their child. Just because the child doesnt want contact doesnt override the rights of the parents to have that contact.

By the way, anyone who is reasonable would know that dumping someone who truly loves them and did nothing wrong and going no contact and refusing to ever speak again to them would cause them to be severely traumatized and suffer extreme mental harm. Likewise, continually attempting to slap court orders on someone, it is reasonable that such behavior would cause the person extreme trauma and severe mental harm. Yet I did not consent to those things yet they were forced upon me against my will by the perpetrator for selfish reasons.

Why is it ok for them to cause trauma but when supposedly my actions cause trauma im the bad guy? So by these definitions one could argue that they are stalkers.

Of course the reality and reasonable thing to conclude is its not always wrong to do something which causes others severe trauma and mental pain. But rather its only wrong if you violate someone's rights in doing so. And rights are moral rights not legal rights.

When you become friends with someone, you have a moral obligation to be faithful to it. If you end the friendship in any way that makes you a bad friend, then you are unjustified to end the friendship. If youre a bad friend because youre jealous of them, to then end the friendship because of how jealous you are of them would mame you unjustified in doing so.

By ending a friendship for unjustified reasons, you are robbing them. The person has every right to try to get back the friendship. So long as they have the desire to try, they are justified in trying so long as they dont violate the persons rights. If someone broke into their house to get their friendship back, thats a violation of their rights. If a person follows someone around everywhere they go, that's a violation of rights. If they send thousands of emails and text messages, thats not a violation of rights because the person doesnt need to read them. If they choose to read them, thats on them. For texts you can block someone's phone number. Same for email. You can take steps to prevent contact if you want to be unreasonable and extreme in doing so. The option is available.

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
It is my opinion that I am owed friendship by anyone that wrongfully cuts me off
Just because society thinks differently doesnt automatically make me wrong about it.

Believing you are owed something is different than actually seizing it for yourself. If I merely believed I was entitled but didn't act on it, it would be a mere opinion and nothing more.

It is my actions which must be evaluated not my belief, as my belief derives from core moral principles which cannot be refuted. The issue is whether or not I have the right to take something that I am owed. The answer is, it depends. In the case of friendship it is a logical fact you cant force someone to be your friend. They have to want to be your friend
They have to choose it. So I am not trying to force anyone to be my friend. Im trying to convince people to be my friend. Attempt of persuasion is not the same as forcing.

In the most true sense of right and wrong, the worst I could be faulted for is harassment, not stalking. Some of my past behaviors towards others enter the level of harassment.

Stalking is an extreme charge which requires certain elements to be stalking legally. One of the primary aspects is the intent to cause substantial fear or bodily/mental harm, or doing something that is reasonably construed as causing such fear or harm. So I sent messages people didnt want. Boohoo. People get telemarketing messages all the time. People get unwanted actions all the time and they dont freak out about it everytime. Just because you want something doesn't mean you are entitled to it. If you want a job but the employer refuses to hire you, boo hoo. So just because contact is unwanted doesn't automatically make the person's desire override that of another's. The desire of someone else to contact them is of equal merit. It is the nature of the contact that must be evaluated. If the contact is of such a kind that its intended or reasonably causes harm, then yes the person shouldn't do that. But if the person is overreacting and being unreasonable about the contact, thats on them.

Why is it paparazzi can do what they do and its ok? Hypocrisy and double standards of society. At the end of the day, if anyone due to my actions experiences fear or trauma, it is self caused. They chose to react in that way and it was not reasonable to do so. A reasonable person who hears that someone just wants to talk one last time and then will leave them alone, will comply in order to get them away. An unreasonable person ghosts and absolutely refuses to have any contact of any kind. The very thing that enrages and further escalates the person wanting communication. By definition absurdly unreasonable. My biggest crime with these people is wanting to be their friend and annoying and pestering them with the hope that they will change their mind. Maybe thats harassment but if so its lowgrade and minor. Its insignificant. Hardly a moral atrocity.

Unwanted contact is not the same as unwanted sexual contact. Rape is not comparable to wah I dont want to hear from you because Im being selfish and immature. Sure if you equate lack of consent with horrible crime then yeah my actions sound terrible. But many things happen in life without our consent and again thats life and not a big deal. Consent is only a big deal when the persons rights are violated. No rights have been violated by me for trying to contact someone and trying to have a reasonable conversation with them. The utter refusal to have contact of any kind with someone is entirely unreasonable. It is entirely contrary to morality.

Also for you saying you wish death on me, this shows you are no better than me. Simply wanting to be friends with someone and annoying them about it hardly meets the requirements for a heinous crime. A heinous crime is one in which something actually horrible happened. Not something which you are choosing to suffer. Imagine a child who says to their parent who didnt do anything wrong: I never want to talk to you again, because they didnt like what their parents were doing. That's called being immature and stupid for the child. The parents are justified to continue contact with their child. Just because the child doesnt want contact doesnt override the rights of the parents to have that contact.

By the way, anyone who is reasonable would know that dumping someone who truly loves them and did nothing wrong and going no contact and refusing to ever speak again to them would cause them to be severely traumatized and suffer extreme mental harm. Likewise, continually attempting to slap court orders on someone, it is reasonable that such behavior would cause the person extreme trauma and severe mental harm. Yet I did not consent to those things yet they were forced upon me against my will by the perpetrator for selfish reasons.

Why is it ok for them to cause trauma but when supposedly my actions cause trauma im the bad guy? So by these definitions one could argue that they are stalkers.

Of course the reality and reasonable thing to conclude is its not always wrong to do something which causes others severe trauma and mental pain. But rather its only wrong if you violate someone's rights in doing so. And rights are moral rights not legal rights.

When you become friends with someone, you have a moral obligation to be faithful to it. If you end the friendship in any way that makes you a bad friend, then you are unjustified to end the friendship. If youre a bad friend because youre jealous of them, to then end the friendship because of how jealous you are of them would mame you unjustified in doing so.

By ending a friendship for unjustified reasons, you are robbing them. The person has every right to try to get back the friendship. So long as they have the desire to try, they are justified in trying so long as they dont violate the persons rights. If someone broke into their house to get their friendship back, thats a violation of their rights. If a person follows someone around everywhere they go, that's a violation of rights. If they send thousands of emails and text messages, thats not a violation of rights because the person doesnt need to read them. If they choose to read them, thats on them. For texts you can block someone's phone number. Same for email. You can take steps to prevent contact if you want to be unreasonable and extreme in doing so. The option is available.
No. You are the thief, Andrew, you take their time and energy. Now you must pay for your iniquities.

SloberrinJ

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My response has little to do with societal norms. My belief system can't be entirely divorced from the constructs, as I admit that I'm American. However, I'm such a believer in freedoms, that I'm often forced to write in candidates, as on one hand I believe it is our duty to do so, but none of the candidates on a ballot represent my beliefs. THAT BEING SAID ANYONE SHOULD HAVE THE FREEDOM TO UP AND LEAVE YOU AT ANYTIME FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT CAUSE, INCLUDNG A PARENT IF YOU ARE OVER 18...TOUGH TITTIES.
But you do and have acted upon it by stalking these women...don't lie.
Trying to convince them and your methods in doing so constitutes harassment, and yes, society has deemed that stalking. Once again, you're out of luck, pal. Now, getting back to my belief of freedom. Ok, let's say I believe you have the freedom to harass these women. I also believe they have the freedom to pull a gun on your ass to scare the fuck out of you. But see, that's where things have gone too far. You think they've emotionally tortured you, so let's move on.

That's your opinion. They feel tortured, mental anxiety, and a multitude of other pressures from your behaviors. Thus you've gone way too far. This is where and why the law does step in and why we as a society do set boundaries for people like you who are unable to set them for themselves.
Yeah, I get the difference, but the trauma you've created for them is none of your business, it's still exists for them, and the severity of it is not for you to determine.
I'm free to say something stupid, and a parental relationship is not what you've ever had with any of these people...get a fucking grip.
This illustrates your instability perfectly. It's called a broken heart. Everyone goes through it. It's called L...I...F...E. Deal, pal.
Nope.

Wrong again, no one owes you a goddamned thing in life.
Delusional.
Edited because I still suck at the quoting thing. Forgive me, I'm a child of divorce.

Last edited:

SloberrinJ

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is why Andrew has no friends, his family hates him, and he'll never be in a loving relationship. He just doesn't understand how those types of things work. He's an entitled little shit that thinks he's owed the world when in reality no one owes him a god damn thing.
The plight of the narcissist lolcow. They believe they're the only ones who've lived this, they all need lifetime and consistent therapy for a somewhat 80s-2000's phenomenon, yet they all are certain they're the ones who know better.

Anaiah Carlson

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The plight of the narcissist lolcow. They believe they're the only ones who've lived this, they all need lifetime and consistent therapy for a somewhat 80s-2000's phenomenon, yet they all are certain they're the ones who know better.
No. Every person wrongfully dumped deserves friendship with the dumper.

Why do you think so many pos are issued for exes? Its because many people feel the same way as me

break these cuffs

retarded oper8or warning
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just say "La ilaha illa Allah, Mohammadan rasoolu Allah" and move to Afghanistan if you want to abuse women so badly Andrew. This isn't rocket appliances. Plenty of people disagree with wider society about any number of issues. You stand behind it's shield while flaunting it for your own narcissistic purposes. I think that the women who you harass, or a designated agent, should be allowed to beat you repeatedly until you stop harassing them. That is unfortunately illegal and you are lucky for that because you are a sniveling coward.
Why do you think so many pos are issued for exes? Its because many people feel the same way as me
You're pointing to domestic abusers at large as evidence of why your position is correct? I will buy your ticket to Afghanistan anytime.