Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

• DDoS is active again.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to another retard.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

super thug

( ˘꒳˘) (PBUH) (˘꒳˘ )
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The way you behave in the face of rejection is completely undignified. If you just had some fucking dignity you wouldn't keep having this problem.

If you saw your father behaving as you do, like he's completely unable to handle rejection to the point that other people file protection/restraining orders against him, how would you feel about that? Wouldn't you be embarrassed about that? Can you imagine having to explain to your friends that your dad has mental problems and just can't help himself, so the fucking law has to get involved to save some new girl from him every 2 years or so?

Your inability to handle rejection also shows a lack of confidence. If you were okay with yourself, accepted yourself, and someone rejected you it wouldn't sting nearly as much as it currently stings you. Rejection always hurts but if you know you're a worthwhile person then you know it's okay if not everyone likes you, so it doesn't hurt as bad. People make mistakes and that sucks but it's not the end of the world. It hurts you as much as it does because, I think on some level, you're terrified they might be right about ghosting you. This is probably why rejection hurts you so much more than it hurts a normal, healthy person.

If you could just take it in stride they might eventually change their mind at some point in the future, realize they were wrong about you, want to get back together. By behaving as you do, you prove to them that they were right to cut you off. By behaving as you do, you demonstrate that you aren't a worthwhile person. You're showing them how undignified, insecure, childish and petty you can be. You're burning your bridges behind you, destroying even the smallest chance of reconciliation. You cut off your nose to spite your face. When they're finally free of you, they feel nothing but relief and probably go on to avoid anyone else that even reminds them of you.

I can't see what you're trying to accomplish other than being obnoxious and trying to soothe your own hurt fee-fees. Someone powerless trying to feel powerful.

Before you try to tell me how wrong I am about you, you should know that how I'm describing you is (more or less) how everyone who isn't you perceives you. What I describe is what you're communicating to the world through your behavior.

The reason you have no confidence is because you live your life extremely passively. You haven't done anything. If you did more like learn an instrument, get a degree, start a business, etc then you'd grow in confidence and not be such a creep when people reject you. If you don't want to get a degree I think you should at least go to a trade school or start a business. It'd be good for you in multiple ways.

Anaiah Carlson

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The way you behave in the face of rejection is completely undignified. If you just had some fucking dignity you wouldn't keep having this problem.

If you saw your father behaving as you do, like he's completely unable to handle rejection to the point that other people file protection/restraining orders against him, how would you feel about that? Wouldn't you be embarrassed about that? Can you imagine having to explain to your friends that your dad has mental problems and just can't help himself, so the fucking law has to get involved to save some new girl from him every 2 years or so?

Your inability to handle rejection also shows a lack of confidence. If you were okay with yourself, accepted yourself, and someone rejected you it wouldn't sting nearly as much as it currently stings you. Rejection always hurts but if you know you're a worthwhile person then you know it's okay if not everyone likes you, so it doesn't hurt as bad. People make mistakes and that sucks but it's not the end of the world. It hurts you as much as it does because, I think on some level, you're terrified they might be right about ghosting you. This is probably why rejection hurts you so much more than it hurts a normal, healthy person.

If you could just take it in stride they might eventually change their mind at some point in the future, realize they were wrong about you, want to get back together. By behaving as you do, you prove to them that they were right to cut you off. By behaving as you do, you demonstrate that you aren't a worthwhile person. You're showing them how undignified, insecure, childish and petty you can be. You're burning your bridges behind you, destroying even the smallest chance of reconciliation. You cut off your nose to spite your face. When they're finally free of you, they feel nothing but relief and probably go on to avoid anyone else that even reminds them of you.

I can't see what you're trying to accomplish other than being obnoxious and trying to soothe your own hurt fee-fees. Someone powerless trying to feel powerful.

Before you try to tell me how wrong I am about you, you should know that how I'm describing you is (more or less) how everyone who isn't you perceives you. What I describe is what you're communicating to the world through your behavior.

The reason you have no confidence is because you live your life extremely passively. You haven't done anything. If you did more like learn an instrument, get a degree, start a business, etc then you'd grow in confidence and not be such a creep when people reject you. If you don't want to get a degree I think you should at least go to a trade school or start a business. It'd be good for you in multiple ways.
You dont get to just assert yourself as the authority over my life experiences. You dont know what ive been through or how I treat people Im friends with. Your only observation is how i react to the end of a friendship or relationship. It is wrong to assume how i react is indicative of how I am when things are fine between me and someone else. The reality is even if im 100% wrong for my behavior it is entirely unrelated to fearing they might be right about me. I have never exhibited extreme reactions in my relationships. I have always been mellow, reasonable, soft, kind, caring, patient, and never forced anything upon my partners or friends. The reality is my exes broke up with my solely because they didnt like my religious beliefs. They didnt break up with me due to my behavior. Sure maybe my reaction afterwards to them reinforced their decision to them in their mind. But i have no doubt in mind I was a really good partner and did nothing wrong to justify ending the relationships. Even by the standards of the entirety of society, no case can be made that I treated my exes badly when I was in a relationship with them.

The reason I am so upset by it is because what they are doing is an act of extreme hatred towards me even though i didnt do anything to justify such an extreme reaction and because I love them as my family. So for them to cut me off for no good reason is an extremely deeply piercing wound. It leaves a hole in the heart because i filled my heart with them.

So my goal is to heal my heart either by healing the relationship and/or finding someone new.

If the person irrationally refuses any and all contact, the only way to try to heal the relationship is unwanted contact. Uf you did nothing and left them alone it wouldnt heal the relationship because they wouldnt be trying to heal it theyd let it die. If you are the only one that wants to heal it then the onus is on you to try as best you can to make it happen.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You dont get to just assert yourself as the authority over my life experiences. You dont know what ive been through or how I treat people Im friends with. Your only observation is how i react to the end of a friendship or relationship.
Yeah and you act like a criminal psycho and the shit you do is completely socially unacceptable, not to mention illegal.

Fwiffo

Hootman huge-gland hunam
kiwifarms.net
Do you believe in rehabilitation or retribution for dealing with crime? You cant have rehabilitation if you shun people for past crimes they committed and were punished for. Let me guess. Youre a hypocrite who thinks they believe in rehabilitation but actually doesnt.
Rehabilitation is for those who, through one circumstance or another, find themselves on the wrong side of the law and intend to resume being functional members of society. You have no interest in doing that. In fact, you are the single most selfish person I have ever seen. All of your screeds about morality this and justice that boils down to rationalization of one thing: “I want this and here’s why I’m going to get this.”

Until you learn to put your desires behind somebody else’s, you will be shunned by all those around you, and rightly so.

You dont get to just assert yourself as the authority over my life experiences. You dont know what ive been through or how I treat people Im friends with. Your only observation is how i react to the end of a friendship or relationship. It is wrong to assume how i react is indicative of how I am when things are fine between me and someone else. The reality is even if im 100% wrong for my behavior it is entirely unrelated to fearing they might be right about me. I have never exhibited extreme reactions in my relationships. I have always been mellow, reasonable, soft, kind, caring, patient, and never forced anything upon my partners or friends. The reality is my exes broke up with my solely because they didnt like my religious beliefs. They didnt break up with me due to my behavior. Sure maybe my reaction afterwards to them reinforced their decision to them in their mind. But i have no doubt in mind I was a really good partner and did nothing wrong to justify ending the relationships. Even by the standards of the entirety of society, no case can be made that I treated my exes badly when I was in a relationship with them.

The reason I am so upset by it is because what they are doing is an act of extreme hatred towards me even though i didnt do anything to justify such an extreme reaction and because I love them as my family. So for them to cut me off for no good reason is an extremely deeply piercing wound. It leaves a hole in the heart because i filled my heart with them.

So my goal is to heal my heart either by healing the relationship and/or finding someone new.

If the person irrationally refuses any and all contact, the only way to try to heal the relationship is unwanted contact. Uf you did nothing and left them alone it wouldnt heal the relationship because they wouldnt be trying to heal it theyd let it die. If you are the only one that wants to heal it then the onus is on you to try as best you can to make it happen.
The true measure of a man is how he acts when he doesn’t get what he wants. That says leagues about you.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yeah and you act like a criminal psycho and the shit you do is completely socially unacceptable, not to mention illegal.
If so, thats only ever someone cuts me off with me having not done those things. Only after being cut off do I then start things you refer to as completely socially unacceptable. I never do those things before being cut off by someone.

Like i said i was told by my ex that her policy is everyone she breaks up she doesnt want to talk to them ever again because its too painful for her to be connected to someone after a breakup and she thinks by default its mentally unhealthy. Because if she doesnt think theres a future she doesnt want to stay connected to someone because of the memories shell be always reminded of the good times and would be confusing for her to have to deal with her feelings against her better judgement. So to make it easier for her to move on from someone she wants no contact witg an ex ever again. Thats her policy she told me even when we were happily together.

Illuminati Order Official

A Murder of Crows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have never exhibited extreme reactions in my relationships. I have always been mellow, reasonable, soft, kind, caring, patient, and never forced anything upon my partners or friends.
You strike me as a guy who would be overwhelming as a friend or a romantic partner. A human ivy who fills some empty void in themselves by another person without respecting another person's private space and sense of self. Not because you are malicious but because you are broken as a person.
The reality is my exes broke up with my solely because they didnt like my religious beliefs.
I can understand them. I myself wouldn't try to build anything serious with a religious or political extremist.
The reason I am so upset by it is because what they are doing is an act of extreme hatred towards me even though i didnt do anything to justify such an extreme reaction and because I love them as my family.
As I understand it they avoid you. That's not hatred. That's fear or indifference or exhaustion.
If you don't learn to find that healing power within and keep relying on others you will only repeat the cycle until you get yourself in serious trouble or hurt somebody.
If the person irrationally refuses any and all contact, the only way to try to heal the relationship is unwanted contact.
Ever heard the phrase "broken beyond repair"? You only make things worse by unwanted contact, there is no way you'll fix anything this way.
Like i said i was told by my ex that her policy is everyone she breaks up she doesnt want to talk to them ever again because its too painful for her to be connected to someone after a breakup and she thinks by default its mentally unhealthy.
And did you respect her wish? Did you appreciate her confiding in you about this? Or did you go out of your way to cause her pain?
If youre only dangerous in x scenarios, as long as x scenario doesnt occur, you arent dangerous.
A bomb is only dangerous once armed. That doesn't mean I would want to have one near me.

super thug

( ˘꒳˘) (PBUH) (˘꒳˘ )
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm just trying to help you see how others will interpret you. Being clingy and stalkery is not "reasonable, soft, kind[...]" and if you had any shame you wouldn't behave this way. If you had any confidence you wouldn't behave this way either. It's very plain that you don't possess either of these things. You just drift through life until someone hurts your feelings. You should attempt something, something difficult, something that you aren't sure you'll be able to accomplish. Something others will also respect, not something like writing your own version of the bible or tormenting the person who doesn't want you around anymore. Accomplishing something difficult but respectable would do you a world of good.

If you change nothing you're on track to die alone. Is that what you want?

*I originally made a double post so that it would kick off the notifications, I've deleted the second post and am just adding it to this post, here:

I didn't mean to completely shut down this thread. How are you doing, Andrew? Come up with anything difficult to attempt yet?

I'm not really a Shia fan but I can't argue with his simple message in this video.

"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time to plant a tree is today."

Last edited:

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net

Buck status: BROKEN.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm just trying to help you see how others will interpret you. Being clingy and stalkery is not "reasonable, soft, kind[...]" and if you had any shame you wouldn't behave this way. If you had any confidence you wouldn't behave this way either. It's very plain that you don't possess either of these things. You just drift through life until someone hurts your feelings. You should attempt something, something difficult, something that you aren't sure you'll be able to accomplish. Something others will also respect, not something like writing your own version of the bible or tormenting the person who doesn't want you around anymore. Accomplishing something difficult but respectable would do you a world of good.

If you change nothing you're on track to die alone. Is that what you want?

*I originally made a double post so that it would kick off the notifications, I've deleted the second post and am just adding it to this post, here:

I didn't mean to completely shut down this thread. How are you doing, Andrew? Come up with anything difficult to attempt yet?

I'm not really a Shia fan but I can't argue with his simple message in this video.

"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time to plant a tree is today."
(If a someone is reading this, they should make copies of this comment too for court amd read what i said in december 2020 after the po too)

I didnt get a notification you had added more stuff

The way I see it, she just doesnt want me in her life, i fail to see how someone wanting to be in your life, and someone missing you, still loving you, and wanting to be friends with you equates to trauma and fear. It used to be whenever she saw me her face would light up and there would be the biggest smile on her face. My actions under normal circumstances wouldnt be sinister at all. Its only because she doesnt want me to do them that suddenly its so terrifying. It just doesnt make sense. It makes sense that what ive done may have been very annoying to her. But to rise to the level of fear and trauma seems an absurd exaggeration. It would be far more rationale to talk, say what needs to be said and then if that fails to change her heart, then we go our separate ways. I told her that. She honestly thinks putting herself through this trauma is better to help her move on rather than talking with me, finding healing from the damage that was done for both of us, making peace, forgiving, letting go, and really moving on and being happy for each other and wishing each other the best and having kind thoughts towards each other and then having minimal contact with each other. Holding a grudge against me her entire life and actively trying to avoid me her entire life isnt healthy and its entirely self destructive. It doesnt make any sense to me.

Here's the deal. She saw the posts i made here. Either someone told her or she found it herself by intentionally looking for this websure because i had told her this website exists when we were together. When we broke up i asked her to promise me not to come to this site. She said yes. Well after 16 months of the PO for no apparent reason at all, she went to the site and read everything i said since January of 2020. She may not have seen my december posts after the po.

But yeah so anyways i didnt anticipate her seeing my posts here and freaking out and renewing the PO. Well, right around the time the PO ends, shes trying to renew the PO. I dont know if they will send me to jail or nust fine me or no punishment but just extend the PO by another 2 years. But this is heart crushing because it basically kills any hope I had for possibly getting back together with her. Basically if we possibly got back together, id be 33 years old and then we wouldnt even be married till i am at least 35. And shes probably dump me again etc. So it just doesnt even seem worth it to hold on any more to that possibility.

Another thing is she saw my post about my real view about LGBT people. Well I can clarify that I find LGB wicked but otherwise they are normal people who I have no issues with, but I find T to be absolutely disgusting. Repugnant and horrific. At any rate, she thinks that someone who is antilgbt cant be a good person. So to her all the good times we shared werent real. But this is a complete lie and distortion of reality. We had a wonderful relationship, she was so happy with me, but there was always that lingering thought in her head that it wasnt going to work. But she was happy and we did have a lovely relationship. But now shes trying to erase that and pretend im just pure evil and that i have no good or redeeming qualities. Its a lie a distortion of the truth by her. The reality is people who are otherwise horrific can have the remainder qualities of good and lovely and sweet and nice. Yes maybe to her me being antilgbt makes me bad, but how does that undo all my good qualities and the good we had in our relationship. It doesnt and she is wrong to erase that and pretend I wasnt a good person and very kind caring sweet and loving when we were together. I wish she could see that I have redeeming qualities and that despite my views towards lgbt i love all people including lgbt and i want the best for them. I want all people to be whole and happy and not in pain. Also if she truly cared about lgbt people shed try to show me their perspective and give me an opportunity to learn from her. Instead shed rather push me away thereby encouraging me and reinforcing my antilgbt views. How cN people change if you refuse to talk witg them and give them a chance. By refusing to talk with me, she shuts down the chance i could listen to her perspective about lgbt and be influenced to be more loving and understanding of them.

In short, I can be a good friend to her and her friends including lgbt people, despite our differences. If nothing else I could be the friend tbat shares videos of cats or funny videos with her on instagram or buzz feed videos she migbt find interesting. We could have a nice basic friendship. Theres no reason for her to be so hostile to me.

But yeah so unless she changes her heart i have to now give up on us getting back together its just not gonna happen unless a miracle happened. But as far as friendshjp, im still not giving up on friendship with her. Thats a lifelong goal

How are things going, @Anaiah Carlson ?
How am I doing? I hate my job and im generally depressed. I do have about $30,000 in my stock accounts. Im stuck in a rut financially until the fall. But hopefully next year will be better for me.

Im thinking of starting to finally look at dating sites again. Like fb dating, tinder, and ok cupid. I need to find someone else.

Im going to learn some more hebrew this summer and then start translating the bible for my bible project.

Im kind of stalled in my life right now but im still planning and eager to do some good things over the next few years. Id like to go back to church when I move out of my parents house.

I meant december 2019 in the beginning of my comment, not december 2020

Oughtism

see ye in the mornin' pal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another thing is she saw my post about my real view about LGBT people. Well I can clarify that I find LGB wicked but otherwise they are normal people who I have no issues with, but I find T to be absolutely disgusting. Repugnant and horrific.
Based.
At any rate, she thinks that someone who is antilgbt cant be a good person.
Why would you want to be with someone who thinks you are a bad person (for reasons that are obviously true; i.e., you are indeed holding these beliefs)?

Or why would you want to be with someone who celebrates things that you find repugnant, horrific , and wicked?

I don't think anything will get through to you (as this thread has been very evident of) but I hope you can find a way to turn your obsessions into something positive. There is more to life than finding someone to share it with.

super thug

( ˘꒳˘) (PBUH) (˘꒳˘ )
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another thing is she saw my post about my real view about LGBT people. Well I can clarify that I find LGB wicked but otherwise they are normal people who I have no issues with, but I find T to be absolutely disgusting. Repugnant and horrific.
We almost agree on something. I don't think LGB is "wicked" but the skinwalking tranny creeps are absolutely disgusting and fascinating to me. I can't really think of someone as "wicked" unless they're trying to enforce their agenda or fetish on someone else, or trying to harm someone else through their malice or ignorance. The regular LGB isn't like that in my experience, plenty of "drop the T" groups have been formed already. Melinda is quite wicked though, in my opinion.

From some things you said forever ago, I'm pretty sure that you're a bisexual. It's no big deal, apparently most people are a little bi. I don't think I could ever be attracted to men, even if you showed me tons of gay porn and tried some sort of "conversion therapy", I just don't think it'd stick at all. It'd be like watching primates or some other animals fucking each other, it just wouldn't do anything for me. No hips, no ass, no tits, no female voices or energy sounds really boring to me. Girl ass vs man ass, right? How can women even be attracted to men in the first place?! I think you mentioned before that if you went through some sort of gay porn conversion therapy like that it would for sure 100% turn you gay. This is what makes me think that you're a bisexual, I'm not trying to be rude or insulting by saying this. You must have some sort of attraction to men already in order to think that gay conversion therapy would work on you.

If the ex likes troons, leave her be. Just run away. You're better off without a retard like that in your life. Imagine you married her, you have kids, one of your sons likes wearing a dress and then your retarded wife goes all Jeanette Jennings on the situation and tries trooning out your boy. Fuck that. You should never date or marry a troon supporter, this should be a hard limit for all sane people. It can lead to some very major problems or maybe none at all, but the bad ones are bad enough that I'd never entertain the idea of being with someone who supports troons. Troon supporters are spineless, thoughtless, stupid people that can't think for themselves and just believe whatever their little screens tell them to. Also, the fact that they're going along with supporting troons now makes you worry about what other nonsense they might latch onto in the future.

You need to stop seeing a no contact situation as the other person being hostile. If you make them uncomfortable then they don't want to be around you. It's okay, life will continue. When you get all clingy and stalkery you're giving them some sort of validation, you're proving that they made the right choice. Also, I have been stalked before, and while it majorly sucks there is also a faint silver lining of an ego boost in it. You might not think about it at the time, but it is kinda flattering that someone has chosen to stalk you. If a girl terminates your relationship by going no contact and you're just like "fine, whatever" and never even try to talk to her again, I think after a few months she'd probably try to reach back out to you. Because depending on her personality, you agreeing to no contact without any hesitation, oh boy that could hurt her pride quite a bit. It could hurt real bad, just act like you don't give a fuck. Fuck off, I never needed you, see? Start dating another girl asap, she doesn't even have to be as attractive as the one who dumped you, you can play them off of each other.

Get a gym membership. It'll help with your depression and you'll meet people there.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
We almost agree on something. I don't think LGB is "wicked" but the skinwalking tranny creeps are absolutely disgusting and fascinating to me. I can't really think of someone as "wicked" unless they're trying to enforce their agenda or fetish on someone else, or trying to harm someone else through their malice or ignorance. The regular LGB isn't like that in my experience, plenty of "drop the T" groups have been formed already. Melinda is quite wicked though, in my opinion.

From some things you said forever ago, I'm pretty sure that you're a bisexual. It's no big deal, apparently most people are a little bi. I don't think I could ever be attracted to men, even if you showed me tons of gay porn and tried some sort of "conversion therapy", I just don't think it'd stick at all. It'd be like watching primates or some other animals fucking each other, it just wouldn't do anything for me. No hips, no ass, no tits, no female voices or energy sounds really boring to me. Girl ass vs man ass, right? How can women even be attracted to men in the first place?! I think you mentioned before that if you went through some sort of gay porn conversion therapy like that it would for sure 100% turn you gay. This is what makes me think that you're a bisexual, I'm not trying to be rude or insulting by saying this. You must have some sort of attraction to men already in order to think that gay conversion therapy would work on you.

If the ex likes troons, leave her be. Just run away. You're better off without a retard like that in your life. Imagine you married her, you have kids, one of your sons likes wearing a dress and then your retarded wife goes all Jeanette Jennings on the situation and tries trooning out your boy. Fuck that. You should never date or marry a troon supporter, this should be a hard limit for all sane people. It can lead to some very major problems or maybe none at all, but the bad ones are bad enough that I'd never entertain the idea of being with someone who supports troons. Troon supporters are spineless, thoughtless, stupid people that can't think for themselves and just believe whatever their little screens tell them to. Also, the fact that they're going along with supporting troons now makes you worry about what other nonsense they might latch onto in the future.

You need to stop seeing a no contact situation as the other person being hostile. If you make them uncomfortable then they don't want to be around you. It's okay, life will continue. When you get all clingy and stalkery you're giving them some sort of validation, you're proving that they made the right choice. Also, I have been stalked before, and while it majorly sucks there is also a faint silver lining of an ego boost in it. You might not think about it at the time, but it is kinda flattering that someone has chosen to stalk you. If a girl terminates your relationship by going no contact and you're just like "fine, whatever" and never even try to talk to her again, I think after a few months she'd probably try to reach back out to you. Because depending on her personality, you agreeing to no contact without any hesitation, oh boy that could hurt her pride quite a bit. It could hurt real bad, just act like you don't give a fuck. Fuck off, I never needed you, see? Start dating another girl asap, she doesn't even have to be as attractive as the one who dumped you, you can play them off of each other.

Get a gym membership. It'll help with your depression and you'll meet people there.
She's a bit different and unique though. Meaning her anxiety issues most likely prevent her from reaching out to me if i had gone no contact.

Are you a woman then? Most of the time its women that are stalked. And for men, its probably not the same if they are stalked by a woman. Kind of like, how some people think sexual assault against a woman by a man is fae more traumatic for the woman than if a woman sexually assaulted a man. Well where id say men could be just as traumatized by stalking is if they were a real stalker to the point of making very scary threats of causing bodily harm and death threats. Otherwise if the person is just a nuisance its probably not that traumatizing comparatively.

I dont get the logic of lgbt because on the one hand they argue l and g are born that way therefore it makes it ok. B usually is more of i should be able to choose rather than born b. And finally, T is so contrary to their position, because g and l are ok because you are born that way mantra, now yourr saying a person who is born a certain gender should change their born gender to feel whole and complete. Whats to stop someone from insisting that someone born gay should change their born orientation to feel wholr and complete? Thus their logic falls apart.

I dont think im bi, or if im its lowscale because Im not sexually attracted to the bodies of men, nor have I ever had the desire to enter a relationship with a man. The thought of being with another man disgusts me. But at the same time, I do think there are some aspects of it that would turn me on. But more as a fetish rather than a sexual orientation. A few days ago kiwi farms main page had a thing which talked about the harmful effects of porn one of which exposes you to weird fetishes. In my experience, my porn watching is directly connected to sexual interests I later develop. Hence I know if I was to start watching gay porn, I would soon become sexually attracted to men's bodies. Because of this, I am very careful of avoiding gay porn, to make sure I don't start a domino effect. Porn has led me into all kinds of bad fetishes which make me feel like a bad person. I also avoid watching rape porn because i dont wabt to have violent sexual fantasies. I have looked at a few rape porn stuff but never could go through with enjoying it cause it just disturbs me too much to think of such things. Likewise seeing blood or authentic sounding crying and bruising and cuts erc like gardcore violence in stuff I avoid cause I find it disgusting but i also dont want to develop any violent sexual interests.

My opinion is no one is born sexual with any orientation at app. Its society that encourages or facilitates sexuality the norm of society is to be attracted to opposite gender. It feels right too, so most people become heterosexual. But if you had a society which basically said its disgusting to not be gay, almost everyone would become gay because theyd be born into it and brainwashed. Just like any religion someone is brainwashed into believing. Birn to a muslim family you tend to stay muslim. Same for christian or jew or hindu etc. Its very rare for someone to change from one religion to another. Because of such hardcore indoctrination and dogma. Same applies to sexuality. We only have fucked up trans people bwcause society encourages that type of perversion and grotesque stuff. Trans wouldnt be a thing if the technology for it didnt exist. It would have just been a thing where every normal person might experience: i think itd be cool if i was he opposite gender and i wish i was the opppsite gender they have it so awesome for x reason. Or i dont fit in with my cultures normal gender associations. Maybe im more like the opposite gender. But these would all just be random thoughts in ones head nothing further. Instead weve created monsters by giving them drugs and surgery and hormones to change their gender. Its absolutely disgusting.

I think in a few years id like to stop watching all porn, marry a nice church girl, and only have sexual activity with her. No more fantasies of ajyone else. Thats my ideal for myself that i hope and desire to attain someday. Hard to have the motivation to do so when im single and without a strong community giving me the emotional support i need and crave.

Cant get a gym membership because I would be a creep staring at all the sexy women and make them feel uncomfortable. If they had an all male gym id be more interested because like i said Im not turned on by mens bodies.